All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
2455 S. Roosevelt Drive, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Terrible hotel!"
This hotel was terrible! The rooms are tiny. They are doing construction, so there is hammering noise and the smell of paint. TV is old & fuzzy with few choices--no HBO, the breakfast was nothing-- some cereal, 2 bagels and 4 poppyseed muffins. They said the waffle maker was "out for repair". Our room was cold, couldn't get the heater to turn on, but the girl at the front desk couldn't help, because she was the only one on shift. Very disappointing!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
Peggy
"Great place to stay highly recommended!!!"
Will defiantly be returning here the staff was super friendly. Room was very clean and break fast in the morning was very yummy!
2 night trip Dec 11, 2015
Mercedes
"No frills"
Clean, easy to access, and very quiet. If you're looking for a place to crash with a friendly staff... this is it!
2 night trip Nov 15, 2015
"Nice getaway along the coast"
Very clean nice hotel and room. The room was a little small but there was a nice continental breakfast with waffle maker in the morning.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Aaron
"Great value"
Very quiet. Enjoyed the window seat and view of the river.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Shari
"Oregon Coast Hotel"
Clean over all, room is dated some but over all good. The complimentary breakfast was disappointing, out of everything with still 2 hours left of breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
"This place has some issues"
The hotel it self was okay but my bed was uncomfortable and I did like the lumpy comforter that was on the bed the bathroom was okay but the tub was small and the water pressure was not good at all also the room itself was a little small.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2015
Not Provided
"Disappointing hotel, and don't expect to have any"
The layout of the room was very strange. There was a big cabinet at the end of the beds. I kind of assume this is where an old tube tv went. The tv is a flat screen, up on the wall near the ceiling. Don't plan on enjoying watching tv unless you are in bed as there is no comfortable place to watch it from. I stayed here with a buddy on a Friday night because the condo we were going to at the beach, was not ready for us. We were getting ready in the room to go out, and were getting calls about noise complaints at 10pm on a Friday. I can assure you, we were not being loud in anyway. Even worse, the family next to us had kids bouncing off the walls the entire night. The "breakfast" in the morning, was disappointing at best. I would recommend staying any place other than this one.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
"What's that? Oh, eww..."
There were suspect stains on everything but the bedding and a whole lot of mirrors. The tv was seriously old and hard to see even in this tiny room. The bathroom was fine and the staff were friendly. If you want a cheap room and aren't picky, this is your place.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"a decent stay"
Noticed stains on carpeting, and on pad in window.. bed and bathroom were clean, staff friendly.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"customer employee relationship needs to improve"
overall satisfaction is decent . I feel I should focus on key points concerning comfort convenience and price ..couldn't beat the price got very bless because we had priority elsewhere financially so very satisfied with price. comfort was satisfied with physical needs bed was very comfortable and shower pressure was good and clean. as far as moral and customer employee relationship comfort was low priority below policy regulations which I do not agree with .front desk night host most definitely had interest in doing his job correctly and that revealed to me that upper management is responsible for policies and discipline and regulate effectively. but again this is what resulted in my own comfort . good guy and respected his boundaries with his boss and made effort to respect me but was hindered by policy good guy though also morning host was in tune with customer employee relationship needs but being that customer is not priority and what possibly could result in not we will not be returning. but all in all all of our needs were met with what was available when we walked in but don't ask for any extras or any favors I
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Allen
"Great view"
The manager was very friendly and accommodating. The room needed some updating but had a great view.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Clean, quiet comfortable
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Cliff
"overall stay was poor"
I was very disappointed with the cleanliness of this hotel. First, I was assigned to a room where the bed had odivious stains on the sheets. I was transfered to the room next door and there were shaving clippings on the hygiene products left behind from the previously lodger. In addition, I awoke to a black spider under my covers. I took photos and hope to share them with upper managment with this hotel chain in response for reasonanable reparations.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
roni
The room was great and clean. The only problem was the lighting seemed to have issues. And when we needed to checkout the front desk person was outside smoking a cigarette and seemed to not care that we were waiting. The ladies that checked us in were very helpful though. I would probably stay here again when I come back.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"I would stay here again"
Super clean, well maintained. No complaints that I can think of, breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Edwin
"Good cheap place to stay"
A little odd, this place. Check-in, is a late 4p, but I got there at 3 and they let me in with no problem. They are apparently preparing for a major renovation or something, so the TV channel set-up is being changed, and only half the normal channels were available, which they didn't feel like telling anyone about. And, at about 7pm, they put big signs up on the door saying no vacancies, but in the morning at 6am when I left, there were only about 10 cars in the lot. But it was clean, quiet, easy access to the highway and with a decent breakfast. It is a mile or two from downtown and the ocean, so if thats your main goal, look for something in a bit better location. But its only a 5 minute drive to the water from the hotel.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
"Seaside weekend"
Night/Morning desk person was not friendly at all. He was overseeing breakfast and several guests had to ask for more milk, more plates, napkins and both juices were empty. Meanwhile, he was sitting on the couch watching TV!! Some murder mystery show that was quite inappropriate for the children eating breakfast then. He ignored a request to change the channel and finally got up to fill the juices. The housekeeping staff were great! Friendly & helpful--thank you!
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
"OK for one night stay"
When we checked out, we asked for receipt, front desk clerk told me it would be e-mailed. It's been 48 hours. No response what so ever. Questionable business practice.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Yasuko
"Disappointed...."
They pre-charged my card 48 hours prior to our stay. I wasn't told this would happen prior and wanted to put my stay on a different card than what I used to book my stay and this caused an issue with my account. Also not all the lights functioned in our hotel room. We made the staff aware of this. They sent someone to resolve the issue and the lights worked for like 5 seconds and went out again. We made the staff aware of the issue again and was told they couldn't resolve the issue until much later as there was only one person on staff at that time. Also our bed was beyond uncomfortable. By far the worst experience of trying to sleep in my life. The last disappointing item was that when we came down for Breakfast all the food items were gone. By far the worst hotel experience I've had. I have stayed at this hotel one time prior and I did not have these issues before. Needless to say I will not ever book this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"HORRIBLE"
Check in was supposed to be at 3pm. We finally called headquarters at 5:30pm to complain because our roomeeting STILL wasn't clean or ready. They had a cleaning staff of 2 people. The service was horrible. Stains on the chairs, couch, etc. Nasty hotel. For $200/night, I expected better. I've stayed in seedy hotels at $60/night and had better service and cleaner rooms. We won't be using this chain of hotels again.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Derek
"Overpriced"
For all the money they're charging for rooms, they should be able to hire a few more people to clean the rooms. When we checked in at 4:30, there were people in the lobby that had to wait for their rooms after they checked in because their rooms still hadn't been cleaned yet from the previous occupants! When we got to our room there was someone else's candy and candy wrappers still in the room stuffed in cushions. There was still hair in the bathtub and on the bathroom floor. The bathroom sink drains slooooowly.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Less than we'd hoped..."
1. Turning left across 2 yellow lanes off busy highway into the only entrance seemed a real hazard! 2. No refrigerator or microwave a disappointment. 3. Bathroom light fixture hooked into very loud fan so one couldn't quietly use the restroom at night without generating lots of noise. 4. "Breakfast" was all carbs all the time; some yogurt or something with protein would have been nice....but coffee was good.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Judy
"Poop-gate 2015"
While the exterior of the hotel is inviting and the location is nice (the steak house next door is great and it's a beautiful walk to the beach and prom), none of that makes up for the fact that the rooms are not as advertised and severely lacking in up-to-date technology. The TV in our room was roughly the size of a wheat thin and came with about 4 channels. No HBO (which was promised), none of the other advertised channels, and please pay attention to the fact the size of the curiously high wall mounted TV was so small that, when laying on the bed, was really hard to see. I know it sounds petty , but it's 2015, and for $200 a night I want a decent sized TV and something to watch. Oh, have I mentioned yet that THERE WAS ACTUAL HUMAN POOP ON THE BLANKET OF THE FOLD-OUT COUCH. ACTUAL. HUMAN. POOP. Imagine my surprise when I unfolded the sofa-bed and there was a sinister brown steak across the entire blanket. This means 1) god only knows the last time any of the sofa-beds were checked, 2) when was the last time that bedding was changed? and 3) what else is being ignored as far as cleaning goes?! So, believe it or not, the experience of finding poop where I was supposed to sleep is enough for me to NEVER RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE ELSE EVER. EVER EVER EVER. THERE WAS POOP ON MY BLANKET.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Cassie
"I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!"
Price was ridiculous for the overall experience. Elevator was super slow going up and felt like it was about to break every time you got onto it. The rooms were not at all worth the money, from the not so comfortable mattress to the almost depleted "mattress" on the sofa bed. The sofa bed blanket was full of hair, and the sheets had a couple of disgusting stains on them which took 2 (unanswered) phone calls to the front desk, then finally a trip downstairs to get new sheets and a blanket. The "blankets" were supposed to be down (fluffy with feathers), and you could see every feather was scrunched into the corners of all the squares on the blankets...which was terribly uncomfortable and not at all helpful in the area of warmth. There was one closet in the middle of the room where the tv was hanging over...super weird setup if you ask me. AND AND, the tv was supposed to have about 30 channels...we got maybe 15, only like 2 were worth anything to watch, and they were terrible quality. It was like watching new cable on a 1980s television. Last thing that got on my nerves was one of the housekeepers brought her dog with her to work and followed her to all rooms. (Maybe that's where the hair and stains came from from the sofa bed...) Very unprofessional and not classy. Do yourself a favor: pass on this hotel. Pay a little extra and get something better. Gave it one star because I can't give a negative or zero. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Staying at a Motel 6 would have been better."
They are "remodeling" was the excuse for dirty rrooms,, sticky drawer pulls, lack of linens, very few TV channels, poor breakfast choices, no cold milk, to name just a few issues. Poor customer service!!! Although the toilets were functional-bonus! Deceptive advertising!!!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"guest"
"Nice exterior"
You get what you pay for. The hotel is a little pricey because it's in the beach vicinity but it does not have a pool and is very outdated. We had a wall of smokey glass mirror behind our bed. The room looks like it's from the 70's. Our bathroom smelled like a urination and i felt dirty using their shower.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Busy Breakfast"
My only issue with this hotel was that there didn't seem to be a dedicated attendant in the breakfast area on the morning I was there. Keeping up with the service and supplies while there was a lot of turnaround for breakfast obviously was overwhelming for whomever was in charge. I think a desk person was having to multi-task that morning. That is not going to be a good strategy moving forward. The bad part was having to wipe down my own table before I could sit down. While I was there another gentleman needed to wipe a table down as well. If this issue is resolved everything with this property is quite adequate.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"Will not be returning"
I've never had such an uninterested individual check me in. He barely made eye contact and didn't speak unless asked a question. Garbage was overflowing in the parking lot and the entire place was in disrepair. The window at the end of the hall was wide open but no screen. But maybe the multitude of spider webs would keep anything out. The beds were lumpy and uncomfortable
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Ria
"In ill repair, old, unprofessional staff."
Although the location isn't very good it looks very nice from the outside but is quite rundown and ill kept inside. Staff is very unprofessional. One didn't seem to know what he was doing and very slow. The other messed up on the reservation of the man in front of me, gave him a room they hadn't cleaned. She was rude and refused to let the man out of his reservation. Then each botched my reservation in 2 separate ways and she then handled the situation inappropriately. Then was rude to me and slow to try to clear it up. Was with my 10 year old and behind us was a TV playing a movie which dropped F-bombs right and left as we attempted to check in. Fortunately, as my reservation was so botched I was able to get out of my reservation and left to go elsewhere.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Our stay was very unpleasant. It started with us listening to a young woman complain about staff entering her room despite the fact that her do not disturb sign was up. The room layout was not very functional and it was dirty. The free continental breakfast was so bad we skipped it after the first day. The cups purchased by the hotel for serving coffee tainted the coffee with an unpleasant plastic smell. On our second day, we noticed the trash can at the entrance was overflowing with trash as we left the hotel in the morning; when we got back in the evening it still had not been emptied. We will definitely not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Vern
"Terrible customer service"
I will NEVER stay at this hotel again or recommend it to anyone I know. The customer service was terrible, the bed was hard and very uncomfortable, the room was VERY old, outdated and small. The maintenance staff were going into people's rooms while they were not there without permission or knowledge to customers. The front desk clerk also charged me for someone else's room and the owner wouldn't even give me my money back they told me I would have to wait 72 hrs to get my money back into my account. Also you have to bring your old towels down to get new ones! This is ridiculous and the price is outrageous for a small room and horrible service! Please don't stay at this hotel!!!! Seaside is beautiful though
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
The hotel was nice but the bed was uncomfortable and the sheets made allot of noise when you moved at all.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Felt unimportant the minute we walked in door."
Movies playing in lobby and line at counter should have been my cue to run. Extremely unprofessional staff. Had no patience nor kindness to anyone in line. Numerous key not working..not once did they offer to come up. Read even more horrible reviews about staff wish I read sooner cause it was all true. Totally overpriced. Swiped our CC like 10 times totally screwed up our Credit card for rest of trip. I am not paying money to be treated like crap nor to have to ask for respect. I will be contacting BBB.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
family of 5
"An OK place"
Sink drain was slow and was hard to shave in. Room was tight. Other customers did not appear happy with their arrangements. Barely had a breakfast
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Couple
Very disappointed with everything from staff to conditions of the hotel and our room. The breakfast was gross and dirty areas to eat. Our rooms air condition was broken and they didn't tell us.. Is was awful . The carpet felt nasty on your feet. I would never go back.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Seek another property for your stay in seaside"
Greated rudely when inquiring about potential early check in. Parking lot was totally empty at the time. Rude conduct continued at check in. Terrible mattress with creapy, questionable mirrors at the head of the bed and a posing wall.interior security latch missing provoked a feeling lacking personal security.3rd floor rooms window opened too far posing a safety risk to any toddler/child. Breakfast was a joke including a cold cereal option with a poorly written sign stating "no milk". I strongly advise against staying at this property even at its listed value.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Minimally adequate"
Minimally acceptable. I never stayed in a hotel that appeared to hold their rooms hostage until the 4pm check in time. The room was really small with an uncomfortable bed that was sandy when we turned it down. Wondered if the sheets had actually been changed. Needed maintenance immediately for a clogged sink (really gross blob of hair) Not recommended
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Over priced for accommodation and service"
We stayed for two nights. Rooms were never cleaned in between. We went to beach to come back to our rooms with dirty lien still on bathroom floor, garbage cans over flowing and worse no clean towels to get our kids cleaned up from playing at the beach all day. I feel like for what we payed it should Of been a little better service etc
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Nice hotel with easy access to town."
The suite we stayed in was pretty nice. I did think the bathroom was a little small and not much space for your own supplies. The bedding was very clean but the beds were a little on the firm side for me so I had a hard time going to sleep. I do wish they had a DVD player because we wanted to rent a movie to watch. The check in and check out process was easy and very fast. They do offer a continental breakfast with lots of pastries, oatmeal, cereal and a station to make your own waffles. Overall I would stay here again.
Holly
"BEWARE. Don't stay here."
Too small. Couldn't hardly turn around in the room. No channels on tv worth watching. yUK!!
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
cat says...
"just a room to stay"
the hotel with a name seaside but with no seaside view at all, the breakfeast is poorly insuifficient, run out of bagel .
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Gross, loud. Picture is deceiving."
Disgusting. Didn't take shoes off. Old grungy thin walls.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
jim
"Nice but noisy"
We booked it at the last minute. Most of the hotels were fully booked but this one had still vacancy. However they have nice rooms, coffee and tee at the front desk 24 hours. The breakfast was very good (and free) . Parking was convenient lobby was big an comfort.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Amnon
"close to the cove."
nice room bummers: tv only had about 1/2 the channels they said had advertised - no kid channels and the picture was pretty bad. only non dairy creamer at the breakfast bar on the morning. only had decaf coffee packets in our room.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Really! For this price!!!"
For the price of the hotel; no refrigerator or microwave, shower was poor, not enough seating in the room, Bathroom altogether was great, Breakfast ok but very busy, ice machines on 1st and 3rd floors, we were on the 2nd. We arrived at this hotel and was given a room that wasn't cleaned yet. Nobody else had checked in yet but us. It was 3:00pm in the afternoon. The toilet lid was loose and at times wouldn't stay up. Their was only about 20 channels available on the TV. Nothing good to watch!!!
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"comfort in seaside but away from the crowd"
The room was roomy, it had a table to dine on and sofa just to sit around. If you're looking for comfort in seaside but away from the crowd, this one will work for you. This is one of the first hotels when you're getting into town. There's a bar right next door
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Sawee
"OK rooms"
Room was small but clean, TV's are not flat screens, and 1/2 of the limited channels worked.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
R.
"Spend another $50, this place is a dump."
The beds are horrendous. Literally some of the worst I've ever slept in. Our room had a couch that was disgusting, very dirty. It was also the worst sofa sleeper EVER! My two children aged 3 and 5 complained about how horribly uncomfortable it was. They didn't clean the rooms, didn't give us enough towels, and didn't seem to give a rat's a** about anything. Honestly,the only reason we stayed here was that we decided to go to Seaside last minute and there were few rooms available. This one was a disaster and I would never go again.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Dirty Room, Rude Staff - Find anywhere else!"
The front desk staff was rude to everyone coming in and seemed annoyed by everyone. First the pull-out sofa had no mattress, so there was nowhere for my toddler son to sleep. We called the front desk and was told there was nothing they could do and they had no cribs or cots available. We asked for extra pillows and a sheet so we could make him a bed on the couch and we were told we would have to come get them at the front desk. That was annoying but it would have been fine. The horrible part was the next morning when looking for one of my sons missing toys under the edge of the bed, my husband saw something he thought was the toy and grabbed it, it was a sticky used tube of personal lubricant! Thank goodness it was my husband and not my son who picked it up, if my son had grabbed it and stuck that in his mouth who knows what kind of diseases he could have contracted! How do they not check under the edges of the bed when cleaning?! When we told the front desk about it, there was one nice girl there who was apologetic but said we would have to speak to the manager and he was not there.They never called us back and when we finally did get a hold of him he did not even act apologetic, and said there was nothing he could do since we booked through Expedia. Which was a lie, he could and should have taken care of this. We reserved a room through Expedia but paid directly in the hotel. We will never stay at this hotel again, or with this hotel chain if that is how they treat guests.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015