All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2455 S. Roosevelt Drive, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Conveniently located. Right off why 101"
The staff was competent and very courteous. The room had problems tho. It was very warm and a/c unit was too loud to run while trying to sleep so we did not rest well. The fan in the bath was also extremely loud and buzzy. And the coffee didn't work.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Darrel
"Close to Cannon Beach"
I love how this hotel's close to my destination, Cannon beach. It is very accessible too and you can find food establishments, stores, bars, and even places to visit in Oregon! I am very much satisfied because I paid an affordable price and there's free breaksfast, too!my family enjoyed our stay in your inn! It was only the wi-fi connection that we werent able to use it. Overall, awesome!!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Jamie
Room was larger than expected from other reviews. Room was comfortable enough, except sofa bed not comfortable for sleeping. Needs a thin mattress to cover spring box.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Overpriced for what you get"
This was a Microtel prior to becoming a GuestHouse. Cheap fixtures (corners cut from décor to bathroom appliances (plastic toilet seat, fiberglass tub, sink fixture that came from Home Depot (or like 'bargain' place). Overpriced for two queen beds, no fridge,and no microwave. Belongs in a lower pricing category. Room was small and had a funky closet thing (made of cheap plyboard) sticking out from the wall at the end of the beds. The TV was mounted on the wall just under the ceiling and over the closet. My husband liked the mirrors behind the beds but I felt it was just TOO TACKY! We were not renting the room by the hour! Carpet smelled like cat pee (it wasn't us!) We wound up leaving a window open at night to get fresh air into the room. That was the icing on the cake for us. We won't return. In comparison for the price we paid other hotels (Liberty Inn in Lincoln City, OR and 3 Rivers Casino/Hotel in Florence, OR) have superior quality and cost less. Our stay was mid-week at those places and mid-week at Guest House.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Mr.& Mrs
"Super comfy beds, grandkids loved the room!!"
My grandsons wanted to take the beds home! The complimentry breakfast was nice. Staff was friendly!
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
GramaRobina
Air conditioner did not work very well-
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"Just Average Place"
Our family stayed here for 3 nights and this place was just average. The hotel staff is very nice and helpful. Plenty of parking, the breakfast is pretty ordinary like cold cereal, yogurt, banana, muffins, bagels and waffles. With the car, it took us about 10 to 15 minutes to actually get to the sand and ocean. Too far to walk from hotel to the ocean, especially with our two young kids and busy rode in front of the hotel. The room was a bit uncomfortable. My toddler and I slept on the sofa bed which was really uncomfortable and squeaky loud every time we made some kind of movement. The walls are super thin so we could here everything the people in the next room were saying. Luckily, we only had someone next to us just one night, so the other two nights were quiet. Other than the thin walls and the lack of sleep one night, everything else was manageable during our stay here for the price and all.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"good stay for one night"
The room was rather small but it was clean and comfortable for a one night stay. The staff was helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Silvana
"Sleeper"
New facility with large, clean, comfortable rooms. Really liked it---and much less expensive than motels closer to the beach .
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
johnz
"Small rooms"
I'd say the least I liked about my stay was how small the room was, I felt cramped. Besides that the staff were nice & everything seemed clean.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Debbie
For the price this motel was just fine. It was close to the Ocean. And not far from the docks
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Needs cleaning"
Choose another. This is a high traffic hotel which cannot keep up with cleaning. Convenient location. Good sized rooms. Stained carpet, dust on wardrobe cabinet, spider webs on over bed lighting. Convenient kitchenette. Free breakfast area not kept clean during morning rush.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Three Day business trip."
Well maintained building. Breakfast was marginal.
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Jill
"clean and comfortable"
very convenient and comfortable stay with excellent service!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Loraine Cruz
"Great deal in Seaside"
I was looking for a not too costly room for an overnight stay on a road trip along the West Coast and certainly found it at GuestHouse Inn & Suites - especially considering the time of year (July, high tourist season) and location (beach town). While it's a 2-star hotel, everything was in very good condition and clean, plenty of convenient parking available too. My room was a bit small, so it was difficult to move around with all my luggage, but that's not a big deal on an overnight stay with a late arrival. The bed was very comfortable and the a/c fan just loud enough to drown out the occasional noise of people passing by in the hallway.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"convienent when traveling"
The room was very small and crowded but clean and neat!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Fantastic!"
We stayed for 2 nights in a 1 Queen/1 pullout room. It was incredibly comfortable & had a small kitchenette with fridge, microwave, small kitchen-style sink, & coffee maker. The room was very spacious for us & our 2 kids. The staff was incredibly friendly & knowledgeable on the town & what cool stuff to check out during our stay. The continental breakfast was one of the best I've ever seen. There was fresh waffles, bagels, muffins, toast, multiple cereals, oatmeals, fruit, coffee, tea, juices, all with the essential condiments & then some. Anyone who complains about this place needs to pony up for the Hilton or just shop around Seaside a little & you'll see what a gem this place is. Thanks for everything guys! We LOVED it!
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Jesse
Room was very clean and very comfortable. Hotel staff was very nice! We had a great experience
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Josh W
"It was a very nice hotel and very clean."
The staff was very friendly and it was only a 3 miles to the ocean. The rooms were very clean and the room was quite large.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Dulcy
The wall is way too thin. I can hear the people next to me talked all night
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
We loved staying here! The room was beautiful, the service was excellent, the amenities were perfect. Breakfast was delicious. I didn't think our experience would be so nice! What a treat! I wish we could've stayed longer.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Brittany
We wanted a place to sleep since we would be spending the days engaged in outdoor activities. This place provided comfortable, quiet facilities and that's what we wanted.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
College prof
"not a good experience"
The hotel was very tiny. The walls were paper thin, we could hear everything the people in the room next to us and we could hear people in the hall way. Breakfast was awful. I felt kind of scared to stay there, not a good experience. Will never stay there again.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Not as close to the beach as I had hoped."
The hotel and staff I had contact with were great. The housekeeping was not up to par though. The sheets were never changed for clean ones the 3 nights we stayed. The in room coffee bar was never cleaned, serviced or re-stocked. In fact I had to go to the lobby the last night to get coffee packs for our final morning there. The bathroom was cleaned haphazardly but I had to throw out the drop of shampoo left in order to get more. I would stay there again though, it was affordable, and if they fix these minor details, it would receive a much higher rating from me.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Not a Bad Place to Stay"
It's what you'd expect from a chain of mid/economy priced hotels: clean, basic amenities covered... The upside was the breakfast. My husband doesn't enjoy the usual "schoolboy" apple and muffin served at most hotels. Here, he made his own waffle, shared yogurt and bananas with our toddler, had milk, apple juice, and orange juice with his coffee... And there were other options, too. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Not a bad place to stay.
Katrina
"better than reviews"
We stayed overnight during a trip down the 101. Room was nicer/roomier than expected. Queen bed with sleeper sofa and kitchenette. Also had a window seat that my son wanted to sleep on. Only a few blocks to the beach, we loved that it was away from the craziness of the downtown area. I don't know why it only has a 2 star rating, we were pleasantly surprised. Front desk staff were cordial, but could have smiled more. We did not eat breakfast here, but appeared to have typical waffle/pastry items.
Wendy
Cramped and had value only as a blace to bathe and sleep.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"nice but not close to beach"
clean and new. not close to beach
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Super Cute Room and CLEAN
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Mrs Baty
"FIne for what we were doing"
Our first time at a GuestInn. It was fine. Overall average. The room was small, but very well designed to maximize the space for storage, etc. Location on a major road, but not too noisy. It suited our purposes since we were just in the area for 2 days and wanted to be close to Seaside and Cannon Beach so location worked well for us.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Dickens
"Clean, simple stay and dog friendly"
Our room was very clean. The staff was very friendly, They allowed our 2yr Boxer for $10.00 a night extra. They have a great potty area for pets. Will stay here again. The Guest House is nothing fancy, it does not have alot of extras, but for simple, comfortable and close to downtown Seaside accommodations we would recommend this as a great place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Ty n Dusty Funk
"GuestHouse Inn & Suites Seaside"
We needed a hotel room for only one night (weekend) and were pleased that this hotel had no minimum number of nights. Even though we checked in late, our request for a quiet room away from road noise, was granted.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Sharla
"It's just OK."
We had an okay time at the Guesthouse inn. Location is alright but a little too far for walking distance with young children. I was excited about the waffle maker for breakfast however they weren't as delicious as I (or my kids) had hoped. We didn't spend a lot of time in the actual hotel so it was fine for what we needed it for, but there are definitely no real 'perks' of this place.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Very Good"
Was good,the only bad thing, was the coffee in the room, it was like drinking water, and the coffee in the lobby was not good either, we request triple coffee bags for the room and kind of tasted better, next time we will pack our own coffee.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Rebeca Scheer
"Not as expected"
I was totally disappointed with this hotel, especially with what they charge for their rooms....the staff didn't appear to have true guest service skills, and I heard the phrase "I don't know" 1 time too many, instead of "I don't have that information, but let me check on it for you". The room was uncomfortable in the set-up, and the beds were the worst. Plus, there was no pool on site. I won't return unless I absolutely cannot find another accommodation the next time we visit Seaside.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
JoyCee
"Great place!"
Our only "complaint" is the lack of a swimming pool, but that seems to be quite common among hotels on the Oregon coast so not a big issue. Love the cushioned window seat, it would make a great bed for a child too (assuming they aren't in the habit of falling out of bed, of course, because it would be a 4-foot drop to the floor).
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Anna
Clean, comfy, felt secure.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Maria
"nice"
Friendly,nice staff, it was really busy because of 4th of July celebration.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Ama
"good stay"
Room was small but adequate for our short stay.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Clint
"Convenient and good value"
Bed, bath, and breakfast were all good, and location on Hwy 101 was convenient. Good value.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2014
I was very happy with the hotel and all of the employees there. The rooms were very nice and the bed was very comfy.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
Very nice, beautiful room.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Very nice"
I came for the sandcastle festival and found this hotel to be affordable and competitive. The location a bit outside the city but it only takes about 5 minutes to drive downtown where there are a few activities to do. The hotel is very clean. Only thing that could be better would be the breakfast. No eggs or sausage =( other than that, everything was great.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Wonderful Stay!"
We really enjoyed our stay here. Checking in was quick and our room was just great! It was super clean and the beds were very, very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was great, we enjoyed the waffles and coffee. The staff was very friendly and checking in and out was quick. We lobed it here.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Maribelle
"Very nice place"
Was a very nice placee,location to even we were attending was convenient and easy to get in and out of. Was suprised a room was available so close to convention time.
4 night trip Jun 5, 2014
MikeSr
The stay was nice and the staff was friendly and helpful. Our experience was just great I will be considering staying here again
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2014
anna
"comfortable for the price"
It was very pleasurable and the beds were very comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Good price and Good location"
Was in town for the holiday weekend. This place is great! Close to seaside and Cannon area. It was very convenient location very very clean place. Great breakfast food for free and staff was awesome.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Dog-friendly hotel at the edge of town"
Enjoyed our stay at the edge of Seaside. Great front desk service with a variety of breakfast options. Dog friendly! Our room was relaxing and peaceful. The complimentary lotion, shampoo and condition were paraben free and wrapped in recycled paper.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Alli
"Nice, basic, clean hotel with pleasant staff."
Unfortunately, rooms are not very sound proof. Comfortable beds. No pool or hot tub.
Other trip May 24, 2014