All hotels in Drayton Valley, Alberta, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3727 50th St, Drayton Valley, AB, T7A1S4, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1592

"pet friends"
Stayed over-nite when we had our staff party.I picked them because I have a small dog.The staff were great.The attached restaurant is great too.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Dean
"Noisy"
The carpets were stained. It was very noisy with vehicles in the parking lot and kids running and screaming in the hall. The soundproofing was practically non existent.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Catherine
"An enjoyable stay."
A comfortable hotel with very helpful and pleasant staff. Free in room DVD's made the evenings go by quicker. Breakfast was actually quite good and not like the usual standard continental breakfast.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Couldn't find a complaint"
Our stay was only one night, but everything a hotel guest looks for was attended to. It was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. We can truly recommend this Super 8.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
High River Trio
"Over priced"
Way over priced for type of room/facility. Staff and cleanliness was not an issue but can stay at other places for less with nicer rooms.
"Very clean room. Friendly Staff"
Room was very clean & beds comfortable. Staff were great. Friendly. Coffee was great.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Good price for what's included"
My room was clean and quiet, nice breakfast and no issues. My only issue was with their wifi, I found it very slow.
2 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Christine
"acceptible accommodations"
Telephone didn't work so the restaurant couldn't phone me to pick up my take-out. Coffee maker in the room didn't work so I had to use the lobby unit which didn't have decaf. I've stayed before and will stay again if I had to.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
peter
"Drayton Valley"
Nice solid hotel. Decent value and nice breakfast option.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Derek
"not bad for the price"
Could have been worse
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
employee
"Great Reception"
I booked this not knowing what to expect as I had had a bad experience in Rocky Mountain House which is close by. The receptionist was excellent and very welcoming. The registration was smooth and seamless. I will be going back to Drayton Valley in the near future and will definitely use this hotel again.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Don
"Lodgings for Wedding"
The stay suited all needs for the purposes needed. Staff friendly and efficient. The room itself giving cleanliness and comfort. Beds and pillows the best to meet any needed rest/comfort. Due to a pipe bursting patrons had no running water second night and thru next day..staff working hard to get all back in order, but restaurant operated fully to serve the wonderful breakfast they serve each day. The food was more than one would expect with equal service. Thanks Super 8 ----just luck of the draw with the plumbing experience..things happen.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Catherine/Wayne
"Home town for Thanksgiving"
It appeared that upgrading was in progress as new mattresses and bedding were in the hallway. Unfortunately there was a watermain break, causing a major inconvenience Sunday morning. Staff was apologetic.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Reasonable value"
The included breakfast is a bonus that was appreciated. The rooms are relatively clean, though our allergies definitely bothered us staying there two nights. Not sure what it was from, but it was noticeable when in the room. Staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"A really pleasant hotel"
Will definitely be back to stay in this hotel. It was excellent in all respects and the breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Shirley
"convenient, friendly"
Pros: clean, great service, excellent breakfast at restaurant. Cons: cable tv was not working
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Germanine
"Not at all smoke free"
Non-smoking does not mean non-smoking at this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"overall good"
The cleaning staff were loud outside our door too early in the morning 7:00am.But over all it was really good.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Can it be that good? Yes!"
I was impressed with several things during my stay at Drayton Valley Super 8. First, we had only been in our room for ~10 min. before the front desk called to ask us if we found everything to be OK. Second, I liked having the opportunity to select a movie from their free DVD collection. Last, much appreciated was the free hot breakfast coupon. It was so convenient that the restaurant was connected to the hotel. The service in it, I found also very good. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip May 20, 2013
Room had quite a mildew odor. Discovered that the door must have leaked during a rain storm and the carpet in the entry was all wet. New beds were nice. Free breakfast in the adjoining restaurant was a great start to the day.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2012
"Basic Accomodations"
This hotel is well worn but the rooms are kept clean. If you want basic accommodations, this is ok but nothing fancy.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"Quiet and Clean"
It was very quiet and I had no trouble falling asleep.I also found it clean.
Other trip Jul 3, 2012
Pete
3 night business trip May 14, 2015
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
2 night trip Jun 22, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 - Drayton Valley

"Pet Friendly and great customer service"
04/12/15 Kimberley P
We experienced great customer service while we were there and, as most Super 8's are, it is pet friendly. We were there on a day when they had a complimentary supper which was a first for us! The attached restaurant meals are delicious and reasonably priced. Please note...if you are bringing dogs you may want to bring a blanket to cover the beds as the spreads are white and there was quite a bit of mud and puddles during our stay. My only complaint was the white bed spreads! I would definitely stay there again.
"Super8 Drayton"
04/10/15 David W Prince George, Canada
The reception staff were friendly, polite, professional and helpful. The restaurant was clean, staff friendly, courteous and the food was good. The only negative observation was the appearance of the parking lot, particularly the area outside the kitchen - garbage and other "material" scattered about. The condition of the parking lot was dirty and muddy but we understood this is spring and "breakup" and the operator(s) have not had a chance to do their spring cleanup (yet). We would return to the Drayton Super8 when travelling this way in the future.
"Excellent service"
02/04/15 AndrewGr777
Been a great stay. It is true. Life is great at Super 8.The complemantary breakfast is actual real food which is a welcoming change from most places. Rooms and washrooms very clean and sanitized. Like home away from home. I recommend a stay there. Satisfied customer
"Overpriced."
02/01/15 Karla P Wetaskiwin, Canada
My regular places that I stay on Drayton were full so I booked in at Super 8. They were extremely overpriced for how old the rooms were. While they attempted to update them, the renovations were done poorly. The rooms were at least clean. When checking in the clerk was unorganized, when checking out, the clerk couldn't comprehend basic English.
"best hotel in alberta by far"
12/23/14 Mark C Red Deer
I wish all hotels could be as good as this one...... The staff ARE THE BEST they treat us like family they take care of us when we are away from our familys for work they pack us a lunch and send us to work with a smile and a have a great day.... and then they welcome us back at the end of the day with a how was your day...... i have been staying here for 4-5 years now and and they have put new firnishings and new beds and the cleaning staff is amazing. cant say enough nice thing about this place....
"Average hotel, average service"
11/04/14 378walyb Edmonton, Canada
The front desk clerks had hard time checking me and out. When checking in the clerk indicating that she was having problems with her computer. It took her a long while to make a simple check in process. When checking out the computer was charging me for 2 nights while I only stayed one night. It took the clerk a long time to fix it and call to the manager who helped her because she did not know what to do! I was delayed for my appointment. I suggest, you stay there if you are not in a hurry, or try to check out early, just in case. Other than that, the staff was really polite and willing to help. The room is O.K., clean, but nothing fancy.
"In a word....."MEH""
09/10/14 Joe D Jasper, Canada
It's a Super 8 so the rooms are always clean and somewhat modern. The largest downside to this hotel in my opinion was the lack of elevator. In fact I would have issued a 4/5 if it weren't for that. They did however serve pork-chops one evening while I was there. On the other hand their breakfast left several things to be desired.
"Nice hotel in drayton"
08/31/14 Jake C Drayton Valley
Stayed in the jacuzzi suite, great price for the room. Better than average fitness facility and the breakfast in the restaurant is great. Would recommend to anyone staying in drayton valley.
"Good stay .. Pity the restaurant wasn't open later"
07/26/14 astromac866 Grande Prairie, Canada
Stayed here in July. Rooms are good, clean linens, bed was comfortable. There's an attached restaurant which wasn't open when I got there at 8 pm, wonder why ? However, it opens at 6 am and the breakfast was good. Staff are friendly. Overall, not too bad.
"Great nights sleep - very quiet"
06/15/14 RandyW523 Grande Prairie, Canada
Hotel was very good overall. Reception staff were efficient and friendly. Room was quiet, and cool - air conditioning worked very well. There are a few small tables in front of the reception area if one only wants a quick continental breadfast, or a coupon is provided for the attached restaurant for a free hot breakfast.I opted for the hot breakfast which was very good - a great way to start your day. Book ahead though, as this hotel is generally full. I will definitely stay here again when in Drayton Valley, if a room is available.