All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

"great customer service"
My first impression was that the hotel looked a bit old, but it's well-kept and very clean. It's just an older facility. Customer service was great! Jeanne was extremely helpful! She made things simple and stress-free at check-in and when we decided to stay an extra night. Bed was super comfortable and housekeeping did a great job with linens and cleaning. Wifi (didn't notice lagging or slow loading), TV had good variety of channels, mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, indoor pool (looked inviting), free breakfast and parking (plenty of spaces), good location.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
mel
"Excellent hotel for a Rocket's game"
First, it's literally in the walking distance to Toyota Center-- just 3 minute walk. Second, great room and wonderful breakfast. Third, I like the map at front desk showing restaurants nearby. Overall, surprisingly good experience during my stay!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Wei
"A comfortable stay."
We came for a funeral of a relative. The room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpful courteous and professional.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Joseph J.
"our Christmas get together"
This place was awesome! Nice indoor pool, delicious hot breakfast, fresh cookies and milk to snack on at 4pm daily, you forget ur toiletries like shave cream, toothbrush and paste, ect they give you travel sizes for free! They have an awesome staff that was friendly, professional and happy to accommodate ur every need! Oh, and they have cots if you have an extra guest staying with you. We will definitely stay here next time we are in Houston, Texas!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
The hotel is close to Toyota center and walking distance to there for a rocket game. But the price goes a little higher during the game.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"hotel review"
Great nightly rate, very friendly and helpful staff, free parking (when other places in Houston charge nightly for valet), indoor pool area was nice. Breakfast was the best part...and free. Not as swanky as places I usually stay, but was conveniently located and priced right.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Our stay is good"
We stayed there two nights. The hotel is right by the freeway. The staff at front desk are friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is good. There is indoor pool and spa. Free parking and Wi-Fi in room. I will recommend the hotel to my friends and family.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Hotel is very convenient to the interstate and downtown. Room deadbolt did not work.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
roger
"GOOD SPOT"
great spot for events at conv. center, toyota center downtown and minute maid park.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
jay
I will come back anytime!!! Fantastic experience staying at this hotel. The staff make me feel very comfortable and the suite where I stayed is very clean, spaceful, and provides everything I need it. My friend picked me two hours earlier as expected and I was a little disappointed to not enjoy the confy of the bed at the hotel. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Stayed for 3 nights, nice hotel. Walking distance to convention center
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
pat
"Great Experience"
I have stayed at this hotel twice for two business trips. It certainly is not luxurious but the location is fabulous, the rooms are clean and comfy. Breakfast offers a great selection and the free cookies are a nice touch. Not very much interaction with the staff but the little bit of interaction that I did have was pleasant.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Gabriela
This is a fantastic place to stay from top to bottom. plenty of parking, clean, decent views of the city, nice pool area, cookies, delightful breakfast...not one complaint whatsoever. Awesome staff.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
"Rockets game"
Great location! Right next to the Toyota Center. Great breakfast, also!
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
helen
In general It was good, but pillows should smell better and a/c works loudly.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Convenient"
Nice. Great service
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Kenneth
"Hotel experience"
Holiday Inn Express is located near the Toyota Center and is within walking distance. The only inconvenience is there is no restaurant on site. It is a nice hotel and one of the few in downtown Houston that offers a free breakfast.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Roopa
"good value for the dollar"
everything was fine and clean, staff very courteous
"Houston Trip III"
I really enjoy staying at your hotel, simply because the rooms are always clean, staff is great and location in downtown is excellent. For these reason and the fact that there is free parking and breakfast, this hotel is unbeatable for the price. For some reason though, the thermostat or temperature controls were not working during this stay. It was either too cold or too hot. Just may want to check up on this to ensure that your next guest doesn't experience the same thing.
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Concert at Toyota Center"
My sons and I went to a concert at the Toyota Center. The hotel was ideally located and was an easy walk to and from there. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Downtown Houston"
We didn't spend too much time at the Hotel. Our room was clean and inviting. The bed was comfortable. Wish our a/c would have worked better, the room had a strong chemical smell (that was bearable) but lingered throughout our 2 night stay. The breakfast was a nice touch everyday. Lots to choose from. We would stay here again. Less than a block away from the Toyota Center downtown Houston.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
Convenient location near the Toyota Center and Convention Center. Plus is the free parking in the front and rear of the building and complimentary breakfast. Obviously it's not the Four Seasons but the room was clean and beds were very comfortable. Would stay in this location again.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Christy
"Nice as always"
Nice hotel .perfect location.great staffs.can't wait to return at
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Carlos
"Nice hotel and close to the Toyota center."
It was good. Nice clean hotel. It was close to the concert.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Convenient location and friendly staff"
The staff at this hotel won us over instantly with their great attitudes, and the location can't be beat for the price! Convenient walking distance to the Convention Center and relatively easy access to the major freeways in the area (plus free parking, which is hard to find in this area). However, the room was musky and very humid (we had to turn the air conditioner to dehumidifier mode to make it bearable, but the AC did the job within a few minutes). While the humidity went down, the musky smell of the room remained. Otherwise, we were very happy with the experience.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
TC
"great choice"
Staff was nice as and helpful the place was clean.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Chad
Convenient location to downtown with free parking and wi-fi, breakfast fine, small workout room.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, good location downtown"
The staff was very helpful and nice. It was a clean, safe hotel. Overall great experience.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
jessica
Great hotels! Breakfast was great many choices. Clean and great customer service. Well definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Christy
"Holiday Inn Downtown"
Great experience and very friendly and clean
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Sheila
"Great staff close to downtown"
This is my second stay at this hotel and both times have been a great experience! It is very close to downtown and was convenient. Parking is a bit tight sometimes especially if you arrive late at night .
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Close by."
I recently took my Wife to an Astros game in Houston and stayed here for the event. This was an awesome experience with a great room, milk and cookies at 4:00 p.m. And breakfast in the morning....you can't beat that! I will stay here again!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Juan
"Very nice close to Kim Son Resturant & pho Saigon"
Doesn't have to drive far and free parking and breakfast and wifi . That's a plus.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Phook-Hook
Great experience. walking distance to Minute Maid park. The hotel was nice and quiet. Staff was nice and friendly, breakfast was good. The only thing we didn't like was that the light went through out window. Maybe have better curtians that will prevent the outside light to come through. Thanks!!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Wonderful Houston Experience"
I really liked the location of our hotel. It was close to my business location and one could get to the surrounding attractions is a short period of time. I guess everyone was out of town visiting family, because we ran into very little traffic.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Football Weekend"
Was good location to go to Astros baseball and not too far from Reliant Stsfium for football game. Breakfast wAs more than expected with meats eggs biscuits waffles and more. Room was comfortable and staff was very attentive to all my needs. Only negative was storm on first day knocked out satellite tv but manager gave me a credit on bill. Went out of their way to make sure stay was good. Will stay at this location again ,
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston-Downtown Conv Ctr
Dear JTiger: Please accept again our sincere apologies for the inconveniences with the television service in your room, unfortunately we had a lighting storm on Friday - August 30th, 2014, that damaged some of our TV boxes. The Technician came that evening and sadly informed us that he needed to replace some parts but those parts were to be sent to Houston on Tuesday because of the Labor Day Holiday. We understand that this situation was really uncomfortable and even frustrating for you and your accompanies, but also EXTREMELY difficult for us. Thank you for your valuable understanding and support. Guest Services Manager
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
J Tiger
"Overnight stay"
Good service, clean, security & near the events
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
JAG
"Postive and Negative"
When got up to our room the bathtub was halfway full of water and patches of hair. We imformed the front, so they moved us into an upgraded room. She was very sweet about it. This room was very clean, but at around 2am the a.c. went out. My kids were sleeping, so I wasn't going to wake them. We were checking out in the morning anyways. At 7am , I went to workout and let the frontdesk know about the a.c. they were willing to move us and give us another night but we couldn't stay. So they tripled our reward points. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very helpful and kind in trying to accommodate us.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston-Downtown Conv Ctr
Dear Gracie: Thank you for your kind comments, we will try our best for you, our valuable guest! Guest Services Manager.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Gracie
"Outstanding hotel view of downtown"
Loved everything from the pool to the cookies with milk to the lemonade and staff. Very comfortable and quiet....
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Janet
"Holiday Inn Express - Downtown Houston"
Perfect location for business in downtown Houston...walking distance to many restaurants & bars. Front desk staff very helpful. Kudos to Rene! He should be recognized for his outstanding service and hospitality.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Gregory
"I'd stay again"
Large clean rooms, friendly staff, free delicious lemonade. A little pricy for the room but I guess that's because of the location.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Teresa
"Houston visit"
Went on a weekend trip to a few of the Houston attractions. Had a nice time. Impressed with the breakfast and the indoor pool was really nice.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Cindy
"Great for spoeting event"
We were in Houston for a baseball game and this was a very convenient location. Walk to the ballpark. Not much chose for restaurants within walking distance though.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Al
"Great Place to Stay"
Parking was free and the breakfast was good. I arrived at 1:30 am and was promptly checked in and sleeping by 1:45 am. Will stay again when in town.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2014
Craig
"Nice Clean Hotel with very nice staff"
Family trip to see Red Sox play at Minute Maid Park...hotel was close and staff was very helpful when needed. All six of us stayed in adjoining rooms and we had plenty of space. Will stay again
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Kelly F
The staff was just very gracious to us and most accommodating. Enjoyed our stay there and hope to be able to return their again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Judy
"Close to all must-see sights."
I would definitely stay here again. The room was very comfortable, clean and big, and the staff was friendly and helpful. And it's relatively affordable, especially with the free parking and free breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
"Close to Toyota Center, my family went to WWE RAW!"
Excellent hotel. The ladies at the front desk were so friendly and helpful. They went out of their way for us. The rest of the staff were very friendly. The continental breakfast was great, lots of food! Rooms were very, very clean. The beds were so comfortable and the pillows were great. We plan to stay there again next time their is an event at the Toyota Center!!!!!!
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Vicki
Loved the cookies and morning breakfast. Perfect Location for ball game.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great bang for buck"
Free milk & cookies @ 4pm! Enjoyed the location and its convenience to sports venues & convention center.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014