All hotels in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States of America
2425 Barrington Road, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60195, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Good staff- but staff was rude"
I came here last saturday/sunday night. Upon arriving, the front receptionist " Inez" was rude. If you worked in a hotel, it would be great to have some customer service skills. I did not appreciate having to go back to the car at midnight- it was ridiculous!! The hotel room was clean, and fine, other than that. They just need to have some new staff members.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Hello M, Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had while staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates. I want to apologize for the rude service you experienced from one of our agents. This is not normal for us and I am very concerned about this instance where we fell short of your expectations. We are constantly working on training with our staff members to be the best they can be and I want to assure you that your comments are not taken lightly! Without your feedback issues like this cannot be addressed and I want to thank you again for bringing it to my attention. I am glad to hear that the rest of your stay with us was enjoyable. We hope to see you again at our location so we can show you our dedication to excellent customer service in hospitality! Thank you, Kyle Biggs Assistant General Manager
1 night trip May 10, 2014
M
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was a little further from the classes I was going to but a great location for the gluten free food selection of restaurants. everything worked great.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Hello Kim, Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you loved your stay with us. We are glad to hear that everything was up to your standards and hope to see you again! Sincerely, Kyle Biggs
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
kim
"Comfortable, nice, but minor maintainance needed"
We loved it. It was comfortable, easy to navigate. The only issues we had were figuring out how to turn the AC on (never did work) and the pool was a little grimmy - BUT IT WAS SALT WATER!!! Which was exciting but would have been nice to know ahead of time. We would deffinately return if we could figure out the AC.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Dear Emily, Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I want to apologize about the A/C in your room. I'm sure that if you would have let our desk know about the issue they would have been more than happy to resolve it for you! Again thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and have a great day. Sincerely, Kyle Biggs
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Emily
"Relaxing night away"
The stay was great, the beds were extremely comfortable. I would definitely stay again. We didn't get the breakfast in the morning, but I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn once before and the breakfast was delicious. The Customer service ladies were extremely sweet.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Dear Ashley, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us. We and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to provide you with excellent service! We hope to have you as a guest again in the future. Sincerely, Kyle Biggs Assistant General Manager
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Ashley
"Close to family"
The accessible room has plenty of room to move around in with a chair or scooter. We checked in late, attendant was very helpful. Employee aided spouse from car to room, it was out of genuine concern. Not just a tip. We will definately stay at the Garden Inn again.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
S.Williams
The location had a little country look to it, but still convenient to get to activities.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Great hospitality"
Staff was great This Hotel is A True Reflection Of The Garden Inn Brand And I Would Happy Book It Again
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Garfield
"Nice and clean"
The hotel was easy to find and it was very clean and orderly when checking in. The room was clean but very small. They didn't offer queen size beds which would have been better for our family of four. The pool was small but nice. Wifi was offered for a limited time and then you had to pay after a certain amount of time. They didn't have vending machines but a small store with very pricey snacks. The breakfast was $10.99/person but had lots of choices and was very good. Our room had a keurig, fridge, and microwave.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Shannon
"Wedding weekend"
We loved it. We were getting married at the restaurant close by. We requested a certain room because we had stayed there before. They were able to accommodate our request. Plus, The hotel surprised us with a bottle of champagne. We will definitely stay there again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Dear Wendy, Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that everything went great for you and you are welcome for the champagne! Congratulations to you and your husband, we hope to have you as guest again in the future! Sincerely Kyle Biggs Assistant General Manager
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Wendy
"Close To The Expressway and Area Attractions"
We were looking for a hotel close to our relatives and area attractions.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Friendly staff and well kept room.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Hello Sharon, Thank you for taking the time fill out a survey about your recent stay with us I’m glad you found our staff friendly and the rooms clean and up to your standards! We hope to have you as guest again soon! Sincerely, Kyle Biggs Assistant General Manager
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
I thought this hotel is nice but it was disapointing to find out that the whirlpool was not working when we checked in abt 4pm. My husband and I had to wait 4 hours after to enjoy it because thats how long it took to get hot. They did offer a free meal for the inconvience so that was nice. I cant say I wouldnt go there again. I would give it another chance.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Hello Claud, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about your recent stay with us. I truly apologize about the spa not being warm when you checked in, I remember this happening. We had to complete some routine maintenance and it did not warm up as fast as we are used it warming up. I'm am glad you enjoyed our breakfast! We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely Kyle Biggs Assistant General Manager
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
claud
"Wonderful hotel right off tollway!"
This hotel was very, very clean and well appointed. The employees both at breakfast and later in the evening in the restaurant were so nice and helpful. Front desk staff always had a smile and a hello for you every day. Food was excellent and was suprised by this being so good at a hotel restaurant. The rooms were nice, comfortable, and large. They even had a fridge, microwave and keurig coffee maker! I wish they would of shared this information on their website so I knew when I booked the hotel. I would of saved some money by bringing in some food. When I return to the area, I will definitely stay there again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Hello Heidi, Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your stay with us! We are delighted to hear that everything was so wonderful for you here. That is our goal with every guest who walks thru the doors. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our team to let them know they are doing a great job! Sincerely, Kyle Biggs Assistant General Manager
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Heidi
"Great Hotel near Major Roadways"
We stay here often and this has become our hotel of choice when we come to the Chicago suburbs
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Hello cp, Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your stay with us! We appreciate your continued business and loyalty to our hotel. I hope to see you again and am glad we are your first choice! Sincerely, Kyle Biggs Assistant General Manager
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
cp
"R&R mission complete"
It's been too long since I've had a mini vacation, and HGI is always my favorite place to go. The staff was wonderful and accommodating, I was able to get a corner room as requested (good thing, there was a wedding party staying at the hotel) to have some peace and quiet for a couple of days. No complaints whatsoever! Looking forward to another weekend of relaxing soon.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Hi Beth, Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. We are excited to hear you chose us as your spot for a mini vacation, and are glad you were able to get the corner room as requested! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and I will gladly pass along your comments to the staff here! Sincerely, Kyle Biggs Assistant General Manager
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Beth
"overall decent hotel"
staff was professional and helpful room and common areas were clean
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
larry
Horrible beds!!!!!
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Front desk personnel was very helpful with great suggestions for restaurants
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Great room for the price"
We stayed at this hotel for just one night but honestly it was a great expirence. The room was clean, the staff was nice enough and the bed was comfortable. The only complaint I have really is the water pressure in the shower. It was not consistent, like someone was in the bathroom turning on and off the water. It wasn't horrible, just unexpected. If you stay here just expect the water pressure to change at the very least 10-15 times during a 10 minute shower. It didn't bother me very much considering this was only 10 minutes of my stay and I found it rather amusing.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Jayme
Very nice hotel. Good value. Have to drive to nearby shops and restaurants.
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Len B
"Positive"
Good location and reasonable rate. Excellent breakfast and wonderful staff. We will stay here again!
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Rich
We had a great experience. Nice decor. Met with family and was able to utilize lounge area. Rooms were nice and my biggest issue with hotels are the beds and I thought theirs were very comfortable. Would highly recommend.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Nicole
"Was very pleased"
We got to the hotel on Christmas Eve night the lobby was flooded. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful although very stressed from the water main break. They gave us our stay for no charge. We would definitely stay there again. Thank you staff for your kindness
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2013
Crystal
Great overall but the mattress did not work. Luckily the setting was set to firm.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
I thought the bed was perfect. My husband thought it was hard. The room was nice and spacious. Staff was friendly. The only negative was the noise a wedding party made when they came in at 4:00 am. It continued for an hour.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
The Websters
"Nice hotel no complaints"
This was our third time staying here. It is close to where we need to be and close to the interstate. This was the first time that I ate in the restaurant. the food was a lot better than I expected it to be. It was made fresh with fresh ingredients and prepared well.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
c
"Nice very clean and refreshing room"
Was nice very clean bed a little uncomfortable
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
Manuel
"Perfect location"
Nice place to stay after a romantic night
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2013
Danny
"Unsatisfactory staff"
Made my initial reservation for three days via expedia, (Thursday - Saturday) shortly before checking in I discovered I needed four days & assumed that upon check-in I could simply extend my stay. Was informed by the desk clerk that if I wanted to extend my stay I would have to contact expedia again. Excuse me?? My response " lets pretend I just called you & need to stay Sunday . His reply "OK I can do that" Problem fixed, right? Well, not quite. Sunday arrived & my keycards don't work. Turns out with the second reservation they have to be "refreshed" then the bill is presented. Sunday's rate was $50/day more than Thursday thru Saturday. Questioned the bill & was told rates to third party reservations do not apply to "lobby reservations." Desk staff was inflexible verging on rude. I won't be staying there again.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Nice hotel close to I90 , restaurants and shopping"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was very clean, modern, the beds were very comfortable and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"JUST NICE"
VERY NICE PEOPLE FOR THE MOST PART AND CLINT DELEE AND FRONT DESK GIRL NAMED JESSICA WERE VERY HELPFUL....
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Tiger
"good but the staff could be little bit friendly"
it was ok... when I arrived , the front desk lady was a little bit rude probably because I showed up late night but still is not an excuse. ..but fortunately, the morning staff is very friendly and helpful so kinda compensate what happened the night before... I guess I will have to check in in the morning next time.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
"Nice hotel in Suburbs"
Nice hotel for the area- above average. Clean, professional, and comfortable. I've stayed her many times and I find it to be well worth the price.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Nice hotel, safe location"
We had a wonderful stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. MOST of the staff was pleasant, however, like anywhere, there's a bad apple or two. Nothing that ruined our trip!! We needed directions/an opinion on what type of transportation to take to the game; their staff sat down with us and went over the entire route, very helpful. The pool, hot tub and fitness area are very clean, perfect sized, and just the right temperature. We had breakfast each morning, which was delicious and made to order for a reasonable rate. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Rebecca
"Wedding"
Nice expectations, the shuttle to wedding was a treat, we weren't expecting this. Saved us from dring to the Seville.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Antonia
The hotel was very nice. Our room was clean and staff fixed the toilet as soon as we called. Front desk was very nice and helpful. Thank you for the wonderful breakfast.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
The towels smelled like stale cigarette smoke and the blankeys smelled awful like it was air dryed stale. My husband & I could not sleep due to the thin walls. The next door ppl were talking so loud you could hear them through the walls. It was very disappointing!!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Angie
Everytime i called down to the desk they always brought it to me. The room was awesome and clean and nice and big. No complaints!
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Keiarra
"very nice"
very nice and clean. great staff.
scott
It was my first time staying there did not get any sleep very noisy you could here everything from the hallway. I found a pair of underwear in between the sheets was very grossed out. How can something like that be overlooked it feels they didn't wash the sheets just made the bed.
elizabeth
"Good Stay"
Good hotel but don't rely on wake up call. Mine was 35 minutes late because they have a real person who "forgot" to call. Not happy!
Ian
"good"
good relaxation
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
krishna
My husband and I stayed here for a weekend for a wedding. We really enjoyed the hotel. It was lovely and clean, and everyone was nice. It was stylish, and had restaurants and a 30-plex movie theater in walking distance. I would stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
Emily
"ok hotel for ok price"
room was clean - but could hear everything happening in hall - we were 3 rooms away from elevators but could hear the "bings" each time the elevator hit our floor. - it was only for one night so we dealt with it.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Review"
It was marvelous.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Dean
It was a nice place to stay. Check in and out was quick and easy. I would stay there again. Breakfast was over priced; better value at the Ihop just down the street.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Masha
"TOO ISOLATED"
WE HAD A GREAT TIME!! WOULD HAVE LIKED A COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST BUT, OTHER THAT IT WAS GREAT
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Thanks for your great review. Hope to see you back again soon.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
YOLANDA
"My weekend stay"
Before I decided to book at this hotel I checked out a couple of reviews and ratings from others. With above average ratings I decided to book it. With it being my birthday weekend I wanted to stay in a nice hotel, at a decent price. As soon as we pulled up, the hotel looked clean and nice. We walked through the beautiful lobby to talk to the front desk ladies. They were friendly and helpful. We brought our stuff to our room and was very pleased with the outcome. Justwished there elevator wasn't so slow and the pool was much nicer & bigger. Also I didn't like the fact that you had to walk through the gym room to get to the pool room.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Nice hotel, near AMC 30 theaters, restaurants"
We enjoyed staying at this hotel. It has free wifi and cable which we enjoyed.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Jack
"Nice hotel close to highway."
Stayed for one night for work - liked the fact that they had an out door space to sit and relax.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013