All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
14905 SW Bangy Road, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Good internet service
    Rather comfortable
"No complaints"
Room was spacious. Staff was nice. Exercise facility has a lot of cardio machines. Location close to freeway. Easy to find. Overall it was a pleasant stay
2 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2016
For being next to the freeway it was relatively quiet. With being a smaller hotel and nice amenities it was a great place where I could relax.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We hope you will stay with us on your next trip to the area...
2 night trip Jan 22, 2016
Tami
The people there was very accommodating! Very complete breakfast.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Angela
"A must stay"
Fantastic! Friendly front desk! Comfortable beds and big rooms!
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! I can't wait to share this with the front desk staff, and we hope to have you back real soon.
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Christopher
Very pleasant, polite service. The room was attractive, spacious and comfortable. Unfortunately, the hotel is right next to the freeway and the freeway is loud. I found it hard to go to sleep.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. We are looking into getting new noise barriers for the windows, so we do hope you'll try us again!
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Judith
"wonderful"
we came to visit family and loved our short stay. I have never stayed at a Phoenix Hotel before but will surely stay again and longer.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope to see you again real soon...
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
Norma
"Just a night away."
Pleasant, comfortable, clean, quiet and excellent room size.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for the feedback!
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Sherry
good
Thanks!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"Thumbs Up!!!!"
The hotel is located in a great location for accessing the West side of Portland. It is clean and pleasant and has free parking, not the absurd $30 charged by downtown Portland hotels. All of the staff that I encountered were friendly and pleasant. I would certainly stay here again.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate the great feedback, and hope to see you back real soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Duncan
"Affordable hotel in Lake Oswego"
Great place to stay near our grandchildren
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for the feedback!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"nice for a night, nice little pool and spa"
after a day of shopping with a friend was very nice to sit in spa and then order a pizza delivered to our room
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
So glad to hear you were able to relax! We hope you'll be back again real soon...
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Stayed here during a drive back to Seattle over Thanksgiving weekend. The room was great and there is an Olive Garden right next door (unlimited breadsticks!). The neighborhood is nothing special but it's a great jumping off point from I-5 for a break in your long, long drive. The beds were extremely comfortable. TV was a little small, but what can you expect for the price? The continental breakfast was great, could start a little earlier (it starts at 6:30am) but we were on the road with food in our stomachs by 7am.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We appreciate all the feedback, and hope to see you back again real soon.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Cory
Great room and hot breakfast. Reminded me of a Residence Inn at a great discount.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope you stay with the Phoenix Inn next time you stay in Lake Oswego...
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Bonnie
"Great!"
Very nice hotel with great staff. Will defiantly be staying again.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Hope to see you again real soon...
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Not Provided
Beds were very hard.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear the beds were too hard for you. I do you hope you will try us again...
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"It was good for what it is."
It was good for what it is - for one night stay, it served fine. If you expect the spot-free, quiet and comfortable bed, you might not be too happy. But, staff was great, and easy access to the freeway were definitely a plus point.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your feedback!
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
"Great Staff"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pack'n'play was in our room when we arrived. When we realized we forgot milk for our baby, they got some from the breakfast suite for us.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback...hope to see you on your next trip to Lake Oswego.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Convenient, good price"
Our second two night stay this year at Phoenix Inn was fine. We will stay at this facility when travel takes us to the Portland area. The only downside is the freeway noise. The rooms are comfortable and the breakfast is great. The remodel is complete. We were in a remodeled room this time. I don't understand why they didn't put end tables by the sofa and did nothing to the shower/tub during the remodel. It's okay as is - just an observation that the shower looks comparatively old/outdated.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Everything was very nice. Staff were very personable and professional. Had a great experience.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Very clean & nice location!
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
It was a quality room for a single occupant. Spacious, clean, and comfortable. A decent area, easily connected to Portland and the surrounding sites. I really don't have any complaints, aside from an occasional running toilet (and that is very minor).
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We hope to see you on your next trip to Portland...
5 night trip Oct 15, 2015
Matthew
Second time I've stayed at this hotel first time was awesome second time air conditioning does not work well noise from the freeway
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate the feedback, and I do hope you'll try us again on your next visit to Lake Oswego.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2015
"Visiting the area and friends"
Really great room. Spacious and bright. Bed was comfortable and I usually have trouble falling asleep when I travel. The little seating area with sofa was also comfortable. Bathroom was a little dirty namely tub area but wasn't anything major. Will look forward to my return to the area and a stay here again.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate all the feedback, but disappointed to hear about your tub. I hope to see you again real soon on your next visit to Lake Oswego, so you can try us again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2015
Ronaldo
"Very accommodating area and necessities around"
When back we will be staying here...all the time .
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Josie
Not really sure just how to rate this hotel. The room was very nice. They upgraded us from two queen beds to a family suite which we really appreciated. The complimentary breakfast was also better than most hotels have in this price range. I have two complaints: One of my criteria for choosing this hotel was the hot tub to soothe my sore back after a long car drive. However, it turned out to be luke warm....very disappointing. (They did give us a discount for this when we checked out.) Also, we were awakened by a false fire alarm at 6:00 Sunday morning. No one had an explanation of what the problem was. Nice facilities, nice staff... but a bad experience for us.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
An AC malfunctioned and it was so hot in a storage room that it set off one of the heat sensors. Alarms would not reset, as the system still thought there was a fire, which also would not let us reset the elevators. It was a very unfortunate deal. Our apologies, and we do hope you'll try us again!
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Ann
"A new Huge Fan of Phoenix!"
The room was great, exactly as it was advertized, and there was a wonderful restaurant ad on our room key. We went there for 2 meals. Great time. The location was central to nearly everything! We will be back!
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope to see you back again real soon...
3 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"Great Value!"
What a gem! This hotel is located about 15 minutes from downtown Portland. Easy access on/off the freeway. Plenty of parking. A lot of restaurants nearby. Our room was very roomy and clean. Well stocked with clean, fluffy towels. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. They also provide a free breakfast & the cookies at the front desk were delicious! I will definitely stay here again & recommend this place to friends and family!
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
Ella
"2nd visit was terrific!"
We requested an accessible room near elevator & they kindly had it confirmed at checkin. My husband has Parkinson's with balance issues & the king bedroom was quite spacious. This was our 2nd visit & will certainly book this hotel again for our next visit.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! I hope to see you again real soon for you next visit to Lake Oswego...
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
"Great pick!"
it is one of the best bet in are.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
Faik s
Room was great! Easy access to the freeway and local business'
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We hope to see you back on your next visit to the area...
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Cayce
Loved the rooms, the handicap access room was greatly appreciated and set up wonderfully. Only complaint we had was that the gravy for the biscuits was cold and the line for the microwave was long.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! I'm sorry to hear about the warmer not cooperating that morning...we do hope to see you back on your next visit to Lake Oswego.
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
Glen
"Not for light sleepers"
Nice room but not a place to stay for light sleepers -- the freeway is right outside the window.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Sorry to hear you were disappointed. I do hope you'll try us again!
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Timothy
"Definitely recommend this hotel"
I loved staying here! It's going to be my go to hotel when I go to Portland from now on. Great rates,conveniently located, clean and nice rooms, and the beds are soooooo comfy. Best sleep I've had in a long time. You can hear minor freeway noise but it's not bad at all.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you SO much for leaving such a great review. I'm so glad to hear you had such a great stay, and we just love our beds too! We look forward to having you with us next time you come to Lake Oswego.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Alisha
The continental breakfast was very good with an awesome selection. The hotel staff were very nice. The room was clean and bed was super comfortable.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the great review! We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to the Portland area.
6 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
Tina
Took four grandkids for an overnight adventure in Portland. Most hotels were too expensive and didn't easily accommodate five in one room. The Lake Oswego Phoenix Inn was the least expensive I checked, allowed us to check in four hours early, replaced the requested roll-away bed with a family suite (two queen and one king beds), provided a clean, safe environment and a full breakfast. The staff was professional, helpful, and cheerful. Great start to our adventure! Thanks, Phoenix Inn.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Wow, thanks so much for the great review! We so appreciate the feedback and I love sharing the comments with my staff. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Lake Oswego!
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
"Very Helpful Customer Service"
Small hotels like this give better service than the big hotels. You get a full breakfast in the morning and when I needed to fax business papers, they provided the service with no additional charge. The cleanliness is OK. Sheets had a stain. Overall for the price, you can't beat this Phoenix.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback, and apologize for a stain on the brand new sheets. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Lake Oswego.
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
"Would stay there again."
Excellent boutique hotel conveniently located to both Portland and Salem. Professional and helpful front desk. Had some trouble with getting their free WiFi. But reported this to the front desk and they indicated they would check out the floor I was on immediately. Road noise from I-5. Weekend free breakfasts were poor to the point of going out for a better one the second night. Overall, a good and price competitive hotel worth trying.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate the feedback about the WIFI, and the helpful front desk staff. We hope to have you back on your next visit to Lake Oswego!
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
"Frumpy/No Frills but Cheap & Serviceable"
The hotel is a little old, a little tatty, a little frumpy, it smells a little smoky, the breakfast is a little sad, you can't open the windows, it's right next to the freeway, and the decor is a little too brown. But the price was cheap, the room was serviceable and the water in the pool and jacuzzi was nice and clean. And they do allow dogs.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for the feedback, and sorry to hear you didn't like the new updated decor. The triple paned windows do open, and anyone on staff can show how its done.
3 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Carl
Hotel clean tidy, staff friendly knowlegable. Next to busy freeway, and in spite of double pane windows one can still hear freeway. It became my "white noise". If you are a light sleeper, this hotel may not be the right place for you. Breakfast was awful! No variety, and eggs were drab.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay. I appreciate the feedback, and sorry to hear you were disappointed in our complimentary breakfast. We have made a lot of changes, going with local dairy on a lot of items. I do hope you'll try us again on your next trip to Lake Oswego.
4 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Close to OHSU"
Excellent place to stay while a family member had surgery at OHSU. It was close enough to get there in less than 15 mins. so it made the commute easy. The breakfast was just the usual fair. Staff was great.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear we were convenient in your time of need, and hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Cheryl
"Nice hotel, pool and staff are mediocre"
The room was nice. Pillows were a little flat. What was most bothersome in this stay was the pool. The pool temperature was ice cold. When I talked to front desk staff, I was told they turn the temp down for summer, but it couldn't be that cold. Then proceeded to say they would tell management.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the pool temperature, as we have it regulated at 80 degrees. We will definitely look into it further, thanks for your feedback...
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
CJ
Freeway noise was an issue even over the room fan.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear the freeway noise was bothersome. We do hope you'll try us again...
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Greatest place on the west coast."
Desk went above and beyond when the lobby printer went on the blink. Printed out some insurance paperwork on the hotel printer, then faxed them back to the agent after I got them signed. Wonderful place and even more wonderful people.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! So nice to hear that we were able to help you out, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Lake Oswego.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Penni
We stayed here for two nights while we explored Portland. It was a little further from Portland than I thought but it was easy to find and easy to access the highways from the hotel. The hotel itself looks a little dated but the rooms were really clean, spacious, and comfortable. The rooms didn't look dated at all. There was ample parking and we could keep an eye on our vehicle from our window which was nice. The neighborhood seemed pretty safe though. The breakfast was good with biscuits and gravy, eggs, and waffles. I'd stay here again.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay! I'm glad to hear you liked the room renovation, and hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Good for quick stay. Friendly staff"
Check in time is at 4. Not convenience at all. Next to freeway for anyone thinking of camping at hotel. It was ok for us since we were out and about. Only there for sleep. They offer continental b'fast otherwise many restaurant near by. And worth to drive around the neighborhood. The door in our room however has big space between its bottom base and floor. It doesn't give privacy in terms of hearing hall way noise. Just FYI.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! I appreciate the feedback on the door situation, and will be checking that out.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Frances
Liked the space in room, however no separation for light from one bed to the other.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your recent stay. We appreciate it, and hope to see you here on your next trip to Lake Oswego!
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Our stay was fantastic, we were happy to be just outside busy Portland. The pool needs a thorough cleaning but everything else was spotless.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback and hope to see on your next trip to Lake Oswsego.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Amery
"Convenient location to highway and restaurants"
My family of 5 needed to break up the long drive from the oregon coast to seattle. choose this hotel for its reviews. was not disappointed. friendly, helpful staff, clean, nice room. Its is right by the highway but there was sufficient noise insulation and was not bothered by it at all.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope to have you back again as you travel through the Portland area...
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
We have been staying here for doctor visits in Portland. It is close and convenient and we don't have to stay in downtown Portland. The staff are very friendly.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Portland...
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Shilo
Friendly front desk personnel and prompt delivery of rollaway bed.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay. We appreciate the feedback...
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015