All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
14905 SW Bangy Road, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pretty good"
I really had only one complaint. There was a brown/red stain on one of the blankets in the room but that's about it
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Nice Motel!"
I love the motel. The room was very spacious compared to other motels. I Hot tub and pool were great. The breakfast bar was great. I was talking to some others that stayed in other motels and they paid more then i did and there breakfast bar was only oat meal and cereal. Thanks
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Glen
"Good value for money"
Reasonable price for a good room. Nice to have a couch to sit on.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope to see you again soon...really looking forward to our renovation this Spring.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Reasonably priced, but you get what you pay for."
The hotel was mediocre. It did the job of having a place to sleep, no more, no less. I did not want to walk on the carpet without socks on because it just did not feel clean. Shampoo and conditioner were provided in a dispenser in the shower, but the buttons were broken and the two sides were not labeled, so I wasn't sure which was which. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was kinda ok. The eggs were tough and runny, but there were other options. Front desk was friendly enough.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We do hope you'll try us again, as we start our renovation real soon!
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Ok"
It was good
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for the review! We hope you'll chose the Phoenix Inn Suites next time you visit Lake Oswego...
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
anatoliey
"one nite layover"
large comfortable room, good location, close to freeways and restaurants.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope to have you here with us again real soon...
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
JACK
"good Hotel"
We enjoyed staying at the Pheonix Inn in Lake Oswego.The hotel was clean and the service was good.The staff was very friendly.We wwould stay there again if the need arises.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We do hope to see you again real soon...
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
We left for a weekend getaway and this place was a good central location to where we wanted to be. Clean room, good service. I'd stay there again.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope to see you again real soon...check back for updates to the hotel this spring.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Good value A little run down (carpet, furniture, etc) Staff was really nice
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review! We hope you will try us again real soon, as we get updates this spring...
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Convenient for Business"
Hotel is very conveniently located near freeways w/several restaurants nearby. The staff was extremely friendly & helpful at the desk & breakfast room. The hotel is older & could benefit from an overall upgrade, but room was tidy & the bed comfortable. A good deep cleaning would move my rating from OK to pleasing--more attention needed around light switches, bathroom tub tiles, area around door handles. Breakfast was adequate w/cold & hot choices. Everything considered, the hotel is a good value for business purposes. I would stay again.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate all the feedback, and do hope you'll be staying with us again soon. Check back this Spring for updates to the hotel!
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Taloola
"Very good value!"
I wouldn't normally have considered Phoenix Inn as a place to stay on a business trip... only because I've never stayed at one and in this area, there is a huge selection of what I consider more well known brands to choose from. But for this trip, I needed a place that 1) accepted pets; 2) had a refrigerator; 3) had a microwave; and 4) had an indoor pool. Phoenix Inn had all of these and the stay was so pleasant I absolutely plan to use them again. It's not a terribly fancy place, but it was clean, people were friendly, the bedding was nice... all in all, a extremely good value and stay.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for leaving such a great review! We are so glad to hear that it was convenient, and that we fit your needs. We do hope to see you again real soon...on your next business trip!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Victoria
"Good if gotten affordably."
The place was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was nice. A couple minor things that didn't bother us (broken door handle ring on bathroom door).
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear you were able to enjoy the breakfast. We hope to see you again, as we get updates to the hotel real soon!
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Seth
"Close to feeway"
Good room, but close to freeway. Still a great value for the money.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again real soon...
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Staff was very friendly conveniently located and clean.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again soon, as we get more updates to the hotel...
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
Valerie
"Average Hotel"
It's an older hotel and definitely has some signs of use. But the staff was friendly and helpful. Check out and check in went quickly. The breakfast was good and there was an attendant there cleaning. My room was right by the interstate which woke me up a few times so request a room away from the road. Overall it was a good experience.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate all the great feedback, and do hope you'll be staying with us again...as we get updates to the hotel!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Paige
"Pretty nice, enjoyed my stay.."
Quick and friendly
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We hope to see you again real soon...
1 night trip Dec 22, 2014
"Just a block off of I-5"
I was expecting more. The carpet in the room had many stains on it and the A/C could not be turned down low enough for our comfort.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
I am sorry to hear you were disappointed. We are really looking forward to our room renovations, to include new carpet, and we hope you will try us again.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Mac
"Better than expected"
I was worried about being so close to the freeway and of course ended up on that end of the building. However the freeway noise was not a problem. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good, though I stayed four days and would have preferred some variety. Overall better than I expected!
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! I am so glad to hear the road noise didn't bother you too much...but we are excited to see how new improved window noise barriers do! Hope to see you again soon, as we get future updates.
4 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
Very friendly. Felt safe. Great breakfast. Enjoyed pool and hot tub.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great location!"
Came for a retirement party. Great hotel, great location. Definitely would recommend.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thanks so much for the five star review! We do hope we'll be seeing you again soon...check back for 2015 updates to the hotel!
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
"Nice hotel and excellent breakfast bar included."
Great breakfast bar included in the price. The only negative thing was the thermostat was not working properly and the room was way too hot. Other wise it was what I expected.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate the feedback, and will be taking a look at all the thermostats. Hope to see you back again soon...
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Not so nice"
Ok stay...clean ...comfy....but front desk ladies not so nice or accommodating.....
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that the front desk did not meet your expectations. I do hope you'll try us again!
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
Road noise is terrible, rooms are beat up and not very clean
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate the feedback, and hope you'll try us again, we start our renovation soon and it does include new sound proofing on the windows...
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
brett
"Run for your life"
I would rather sleep in the back of my truck than stay here again...and its wintertime
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thanks for your feedback, and sorry to hear we did not meet your standards.
THIS HOTEL ROOM WAS JUST RIGHT. EVERYTHING WORKED AND THE BED WAS GREAT.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thanks so much for leaving a review of your stay! We think the beds are great too...hope to see you again real soon, on your next trip to Lake Oswego!
So so hotel with minimal amenities. Housekeeping tried coming in my room multiple times without knocking first to confirm no one was there. I even had posted a do not disturb sign. The towels were junky and ratted.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the feedback, and I will be addressing this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the towels, we will be looking into this as well. I do hope you'll try us again, as we get renovated real soon!
"Portland Sales Calls"
Quick one night business stay middle of the week. You guys do a really good job keeping the hotel comfortable and amenities convenient.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! So glad to hear it was comfortable and convenient for you...hope to see you back again real soon!
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Ron
"Wonderful Stay!"
The staff greeted me in a friendly fashion the moment I walked in the door. They made me aware of the fact that they water was off in the area and would be for another hour, and once the water came back on to leave the faucet open for a few minutes to get the dirt out of the lines. I asked about places to eat nearby, and the recommend several all within walking distance. The staff then provided me with a coupon for flat bread at a nearby restaurant, although the coupon was expired, I was assured that the restaurant, Stanford's, would accept it, which they did. The room was very clean, but dated. Other than being dated the hotel was wonderful. The breakfast the next morning had something for everyone, from pastries to fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, sausage, scrambled eggs and toppings for the eggs, to waffles, with whip cream topping. One gentleman asked for tortillas, because there was salsa, the lady in the food ares said that none were out that day, but she went into the back and brought some out of the man. I would highly recommend the Phoenix Inn, just look beyond the dated room.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! I love hearing how accommodating the staff was, and you were able to enjoy the amenities. Please check back with us soon, as we get ready for our renovation...
1 night trip Nov 5, 2014
Judith A.
"Worst Hotel I've Ever Stayed In- I Travel A LOT..."
This hotel was absolutely repulsive. I travel often for business and I have stayed at a lot of places- hands down the worst, dirtiest and un-kept hotel I've ever stayed at. The rooms are old and dingy, the property is not well maintained, there were stains on the carpet, the sheets had holes in them, the light over the sink didn't work, the phone didn't work, the hairdryer didn't work. The couch and lamp shades were ripped. I will never make the mistake of staying here again and you should spare yourself the heartache as well. Disgusting "hotel". Motel 6 would be a better option.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your feedback. As I stated on your TripAdvisor review, we are getting a much needed upgrade, and the carpet with bleach spots will be no more. All furniture will be upgraded, and phones wont stick between Line 1 and Line 2. Hopefully, vanity GFI's will not trip anymore. I appreciate your understanding, while we upgrade this 21 year old hotel, as we are so very excited!
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Cara
"awesome"
this place was great. from the fresh cookies (right out of the oven) upon check in to the great breakfast. lots of extras. the pool and fitness rooms were great.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope to see you back again soon...
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Laurie
Great hotel overall. Convenient location. Although near I-5, it was very quite inside. Restaurants/convenient store and a gas station are nearby. Downtown Portland is not far either, but need a car to get there easily
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! Glad to see we were so convenient for your trip, and we do hope to see you back real soon.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"nice place"
it was nice.eating area was small but other than that it was nice.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I do agree that the breakfast area is not big enough for a full hotel, thank you so much for the feedback...and we hope to see you again real soon!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
karen
"Pay a bit more and pick a different hotel !"
hated it ! my Hotels.com discounted price got me the worst night of sleep I have had in months ! My room was right on I5 and the traffic noise was painful… all night ! Shame on the hotel for not being transparent that the room they gave me was next to the freeway.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry you ended up with a room on the highway end, but when we are full we don't have a lot of options. We do not attempt whatsoever to pretend we are not next to the freeway, however we continue to look for new ways to minimize noise. Feel free to try us again, as we get new renovations, to include new noise barriers on the windows.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Erick
"Not what I ex"
The hotel is very old and out dated. The continental breakfast was the worst. The food was old and and stale. Pool is very small. Not enough room if you have more than a few people in there at once.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed, and I will be following up with your feedback on breakfast food. We do hope you'll try us again, on your next visit to Lake Oswego!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great value"
Stayed here with my husband for a couple of nights during our honeymoon. The hotel was a good value for what we paid, staff was friendly and room was clean. They also provide complimentary breakfast!
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the great review! So glad you were able to stay with us a bit on your honeymoon, and we wish you many more years of happiness. Hope to see you again soon, maybe for your anniversary? We have many great updates ahead...
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Cristina
"Professional staff, stinky rooms"
We left this hotel after trying two rooms only to find both smell lightly of tobacco and old age. My eyes and nose started to water, so we couldn't stay. The rest of the facility looked nice. We felt the beds and believe they are probably comfortable. It is well-located to the freeway, some restaurants and the lovely Lake Oswego. The staff and management was very professional in working with us.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am very sorry to hear you had some 'stinky' rooms, and I thank you for the feedback. Sometimes we do have people who smoke in the rooms even though its 100% non-smoking. I do hope you'll try us again, as we get more updates to the hotel!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Pat
"Good hotel close to restruants."
I would only recomend this hotel if nothing else was avaiable. The couches were cold leather. They were nothing you could to sit comfortable on. The carpet was dirty. We kept our shoes on in room. There was a loud dog barking in the next room. The staff was very nice. And the shower worked great.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for the feedback, as dogs left alone barking, are unacceptable. We do hope you'll try us again as we get updates soon, to include, carpet and furniture!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not a destination Hotel"
I hope they don't consider that room a Suie. A room with a love seat does not a suite make. It was ok, but I don't think I would ever return.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for the feedback, and do hope you'll try us again as we get updates...including new furniture!
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
"First time stay and the LAST time"
My room was so noisy from the freeway that I had very little sleep. I had to change rooms and even though it was arranged, when I came back there was no room ready. The phone didn't work and also had the wrong room number on it. The TV remote didn't work and more than a few things in the room actually were broken or fell apart. Outside of a couple of employees, the front desk staff neither dressed or acted in a professional manner. They could have been better informed as well. And even though this hotel is supposedly getting a remodel, it is no reason for the hotel to be like this.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank for taking the time to leave a review of your stay! I appreciate all the feedback, and know where we need to continue our training at the front desk, as well as report maintenance items so we may fix them. We do hope you'll try us again in the future...
5 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
Had a wonderful stay
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Very convenient to the freeway."
Large room and hotel staff was very informative and nice.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the review! We hope to see you back again real soon...
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Right on freeway"
Good for freeway access. Bad if you don't like listening to freeway traffic all night.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback, and we hope you'll try us again real soon, as we get updates to the hotel...to include window noise barriers.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Room next to ice machine and freeway. Long night.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you were disturbed by the ice machine and freeway. Please try us again, as we get our updates...
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
This was the BEST stay ever. The staff was very helpful and so kind.I will always stay here when I am in Lake Oswego. Thank you
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We appreciate the kind words, and I can't wait to share them with the staff. We hope to see you back again real soon...
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Becky
The motel was nice and I would recommend it to others
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We do appreciate the recommendations, and hope to see you back real soon...
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
charity
"Nice, reasonably priced place to stay."
First off, the staff was wonderful - very friendly, helpful and professional. I also had to cut my trip short by three days, and they were very accommodating - no penalties/charges, with 24 hours notice. They even helped me work through some communication issues with Expedia to get everything with the charges settled. The room was clean and comfortable (carpet was just a little dated, but definitely not an issue) - not 5-star, but I didn't expect 5-start either. I didn't take advantage of any of the facilities - pool, spa, work-out room - but they looked clean and well-maintained. The buffet breakfast was your typical 'free' breakfast - nothing out of the ordinary, but no complaints either. As has been stated in other reviews, there is some highway traffic noise that is pretty constant. However, I was prepared for this, and it wasn't particularly bothersome to me. It definitely didn't keep me from sleeping, but I'm used to some highway noise where I live. For a light sleeper, this might be an issue. My only 'complaint' (and it's minor), is that my room was very close to the breakfast area, and a couple mornings the clattering of dishes, as the staff began preparing the food (at about 5:00am), made it a little difficult to fall (back) asleep - i.e. it was loud enough to wake me, but I had woken up for other reasons, and the noise did keep me from falling back asleep immediately. All in all, a pleasant stay.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay! We appreciate the feedback, so we may know what we can improve on. We are currently looking at updating the window noise barriers, for our upcoming renovation! We hope to see you back real soon...
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Scot
"Not bad, not that good either"
Staff was friendly. Breakfast area was way too small for the amount of people coming in there. Staff didn't replenish breakfast items or wash tables. It was pretty disgusting. Floor in room was really gross. Bedspreads were scary too. Only one elevator that in peak times was a pain to wait for. Lots of scuzzy people staying there. Location was great, and staff was pretty nice. Loved the Mexican restaurant next door. I am not sure I would want to come back here though.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the feedback, we truly appreciate it. We do hope you'll try us again, as we get new updates to the property!
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice room and decent breakfast in the morning"
Overall experience was good. The room was clean big and comfortable. The area was ok but after I checked in some drug addict lady asked me for my wifi code because she had no other way to talk to her boyfriend...
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the review of your stay! I'm sorry you had to deal with the lady outside, but thanks for bringing this to my attention and we'll keep a better watch on that! Hope to see you back again real soon...
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
L.H.
"Older property with great service."
All of the people were great, the breakfast was good with a lot of variety. Room temperature was hard to control but manageable. The room was clean but the property is of the older variety.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate all the feedback, and enjoy sharing the comments about great service. We do hope you'll try us again, as we get updates this fall!
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"nice base of operations"
The hotel is just off the freeway and just minutes from most of the venues that we needed for a family member's wedding. Before the rehersal dinner, we went to the OMSI Museum just a few minutes up I-5 and across the river. The Day after the wedding we went to the Evergreen Air and Space Museum (35-minutes away in McMinville). Next day we drove to the coast (90-minute drive) and explored around Tillamook Bay (yes, that Tillamook). One block away was a Hilton which boasted having a "curve shower curtain" as an amenity. REALLY! That's supposed to be an amenity that I pay $110/night more for! Pool and exercise rooms were accessible 24/7 (I've stayed at a Hilton, their exercise rooms weren't open 24-hours). Do your wallet a favor, chose the Phoenix instead.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the great review! I am very glad to hear we were so central for all your excursions, and I appreciate all the feedback. We do hope to see you again real soon, on you next visit to the area.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014