All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
14905 SW Bangy Road, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not so nice"
Ok stay...clean ...comfy....but front desk ladies not so nice or accommodating.....
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that the front desk did not meet your expectations. I do hope you'll try us again!
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
Road noise is terrible, rooms are beat up and not very clean
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate the feedback, and hope you'll try us again, we start our renovation soon and it does include new sound proofing on the windows...
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
brett
"Run for your life"
I would rather sleep in the back of my truck than stay here again...and its wintertime
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thanks for your feedback, and sorry to hear we did not meet your standards.
THIS HOTEL ROOM WAS JUST RIGHT. EVERYTHING WORKED AND THE BED WAS GREAT.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thanks so much for leaving a review of your stay! We think the beds are great too...hope to see you again real soon, on your next trip to Lake Oswego!
So so hotel with minimal amenities. Housekeeping tried coming in my room multiple times without knocking first to confirm no one was there. I even had posted a do not disturb sign. The towels were junky and ratted.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the feedback, and I will be addressing this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the towels, we will be looking into this as well. I do hope you'll try us again, as we get renovated real soon!
"Portland Sales Calls"
Quick one night business stay middle of the week. You guys do a really good job keeping the hotel comfortable and amenities convenient.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! So glad to hear it was comfortable and convenient for you...hope to see you back again real soon!
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Ron
"Wonderful Stay!"
The staff greeted me in a friendly fashion the moment I walked in the door. They made me aware of the fact that they water was off in the area and would be for another hour, and once the water came back on to leave the faucet open for a few minutes to get the dirt out of the lines. I asked about places to eat nearby, and the recommend several all within walking distance. The staff then provided me with a coupon for flat bread at a nearby restaurant, although the coupon was expired, I was assured that the restaurant, Stanford's, would accept it, which they did. The room was very clean, but dated. Other than being dated the hotel was wonderful. The breakfast the next morning had something for everyone, from pastries to fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, sausage, scrambled eggs and toppings for the eggs, to waffles, with whip cream topping. One gentleman asked for tortillas, because there was salsa, the lady in the food ares said that none were out that day, but she went into the back and brought some out of the man. I would highly recommend the Phoenix Inn, just look beyond the dated room.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! I love hearing how accommodating the staff was, and you were able to enjoy the amenities. Please check back with us soon, as we get ready for our renovation...
1 night trip Nov 5, 2014
Judith A.
"Worst Hotel I've Ever Stayed In- I Travel A LOT..."
This hotel was absolutely repulsive. I travel often for business and I have stayed at a lot of places- hands down the worst, dirtiest and un-kept hotel I've ever stayed at. The rooms are old and dingy, the property is not well maintained, there were stains on the carpet, the sheets had holes in them, the light over the sink didn't work, the phone didn't work, the hairdryer didn't work. The couch and lamp shades were ripped. I will never make the mistake of staying here again and you should spare yourself the heartache as well. Disgusting "hotel". Motel 6 would be a better option.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your feedback. As I stated on your TripAdvisor review, we are getting a much needed upgrade, and the carpet with bleach spots will be no more. All furniture will be upgraded, and phones wont stick between Line 1 and Line 2. Hopefully, vanity GFI's will not trip anymore. I appreciate your understanding, while we upgrade this 21 year old hotel, as we are so very excited!
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Cara
"awesome"
this place was great. from the fresh cookies (right out of the oven) upon check in to the great breakfast. lots of extras. the pool and fitness rooms were great.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope to see you back again soon...
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Laurie
Great hotel overall. Convenient location. Although near I-5, it was very quite inside. Restaurants/convenient store and a gas station are nearby. Downtown Portland is not far either, but need a car to get there easily
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! Glad to see we were so convenient for your trip, and we do hope to see you back real soon.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"nice place"
it was nice.eating area was small but other than that it was nice.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I do agree that the breakfast area is not big enough for a full hotel, thank you so much for the feedback...and we hope to see you again real soon!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
karen
"Pay a bit more and pick a different hotel !"
hated it ! my Hotels.com discounted price got me the worst night of sleep I have had in months ! My room was right on I5 and the traffic noise was painful… all night ! Shame on the hotel for not being transparent that the room they gave me was next to the freeway.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry you ended up with a room on the highway end, but when we are full we don't have a lot of options. We do not attempt whatsoever to pretend we are not next to the freeway, however we continue to look for new ways to minimize noise. Feel free to try us again, as we get new renovations, to include new noise barriers on the windows.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Erick
"Not what I ex"
The hotel is very old and out dated. The continental breakfast was the worst. The food was old and and stale. Pool is very small. Not enough room if you have more than a few people in there at once.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed, and I will be following up with your feedback on breakfast food. We do hope you'll try us again, on your next visit to Lake Oswego!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great value"
Stayed here with my husband for a couple of nights during our honeymoon. The hotel was a good value for what we paid, staff was friendly and room was clean. They also provide complimentary breakfast!
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the great review! So glad you were able to stay with us a bit on your honeymoon, and we wish you many more years of happiness. Hope to see you again soon, maybe for your anniversary? We have many great updates ahead...
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Cristina
"Professional staff, stinky rooms"
We left this hotel after trying two rooms only to find both smell lightly of tobacco and old age. My eyes and nose started to water, so we couldn't stay. The rest of the facility looked nice. We felt the beds and believe they are probably comfortable. It is well-located to the freeway, some restaurants and the lovely Lake Oswego. The staff and management was very professional in working with us.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am very sorry to hear you had some 'stinky' rooms, and I thank you for the feedback. Sometimes we do have people who smoke in the rooms even though its 100% non-smoking. I do hope you'll try us again, as we get more updates to the hotel!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Pat
"Good hotel close to restruants."
I would only recomend this hotel if nothing else was avaiable. The couches were cold leather. They were nothing you could to sit comfortable on. The carpet was dirty. We kept our shoes on in room. There was a loud dog barking in the next room. The staff was very nice. And the shower worked great.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for the feedback, as dogs left alone barking, are unacceptable. We do hope you'll try us again as we get updates soon, to include, carpet and furniture!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not a destination Hotel"
I hope they don't consider that room a Suie. A room with a love seat does not a suite make. It was ok, but I don't think I would ever return.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for the feedback, and do hope you'll try us again as we get updates...including new furniture!
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
"First time stay and the LAST time"
My room was so noisy from the freeway that I had very little sleep. I had to change rooms and even though it was arranged, when I came back there was no room ready. The phone didn't work and also had the wrong room number on it. The TV remote didn't work and more than a few things in the room actually were broken or fell apart. Outside of a couple of employees, the front desk staff neither dressed or acted in a professional manner. They could have been better informed as well. And even though this hotel is supposedly getting a remodel, it is no reason for the hotel to be like this.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank for taking the time to leave a review of your stay! I appreciate all the feedback, and know where we need to continue our training at the front desk, as well as report maintenance items so we may fix them. We do hope you'll try us again in the future...
5 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
Had a wonderful stay
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope to see you again real soon...
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Very convenient to the freeway."
Large room and hotel staff was very informative and nice.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the review! We hope to see you back again real soon...
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Right on freeway"
Good for freeway access. Bad if you don't like listening to freeway traffic all night.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback, and we hope you'll try us again real soon, as we get updates to the hotel...to include window noise barriers.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Room next to ice machine and freeway. Long night.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you were disturbed by the ice machine and freeway. Please try us again, as we get our updates...
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
This was the BEST stay ever. The staff was very helpful and so kind.I will always stay here when I am in Lake Oswego. Thank you
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We appreciate the kind words, and I can't wait to share them with the staff. We hope to see you back again real soon...
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Becky
The motel was nice and I would recommend it to others
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We do appreciate the recommendations, and hope to see you back real soon...
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
charity
"Nice, reasonably priced place to stay."
First off, the staff was wonderful - very friendly, helpful and professional. I also had to cut my trip short by three days, and they were very accommodating - no penalties/charges, with 24 hours notice. They even helped me work through some communication issues with Expedia to get everything with the charges settled. The room was clean and comfortable (carpet was just a little dated, but definitely not an issue) - not 5-star, but I didn't expect 5-start either. I didn't take advantage of any of the facilities - pool, spa, work-out room - but they looked clean and well-maintained. The buffet breakfast was your typical 'free' breakfast - nothing out of the ordinary, but no complaints either. As has been stated in other reviews, there is some highway traffic noise that is pretty constant. However, I was prepared for this, and it wasn't particularly bothersome to me. It definitely didn't keep me from sleeping, but I'm used to some highway noise where I live. For a light sleeper, this might be an issue. My only 'complaint' (and it's minor), is that my room was very close to the breakfast area, and a couple mornings the clattering of dishes, as the staff began preparing the food (at about 5:00am), made it a little difficult to fall (back) asleep - i.e. it was loud enough to wake me, but I had woken up for other reasons, and the noise did keep me from falling back asleep immediately. All in all, a pleasant stay.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay! We appreciate the feedback, so we may know what we can improve on. We are currently looking at updating the window noise barriers, for our upcoming renovation! We hope to see you back real soon...
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Scot
"Not bad, not that good either"
Staff was friendly. Breakfast area was way too small for the amount of people coming in there. Staff didn't replenish breakfast items or wash tables. It was pretty disgusting. Floor in room was really gross. Bedspreads were scary too. Only one elevator that in peak times was a pain to wait for. Lots of scuzzy people staying there. Location was great, and staff was pretty nice. Loved the Mexican restaurant next door. I am not sure I would want to come back here though.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the feedback, we truly appreciate it. We do hope you'll try us again, as we get new updates to the property!
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice room and decent breakfast in the morning"
Overall experience was good. The room was clean big and comfortable. The area was ok but after I checked in some drug addict lady asked me for my wifi code because she had no other way to talk to her boyfriend...
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the review of your stay! I'm sorry you had to deal with the lady outside, but thanks for bringing this to my attention and we'll keep a better watch on that! Hope to see you back again real soon...
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
L.H.
"Older property with great service."
All of the people were great, the breakfast was good with a lot of variety. Room temperature was hard to control but manageable. The room was clean but the property is of the older variety.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate all the feedback, and enjoy sharing the comments about great service. We do hope you'll try us again, as we get updates this fall!
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"nice base of operations"
The hotel is just off the freeway and just minutes from most of the venues that we needed for a family member's wedding. Before the rehersal dinner, we went to the OMSI Museum just a few minutes up I-5 and across the river. The Day after the wedding we went to the Evergreen Air and Space Museum (35-minutes away in McMinville). Next day we drove to the coast (90-minute drive) and explored around Tillamook Bay (yes, that Tillamook). One block away was a Hilton which boasted having a "curve shower curtain" as an amenity. REALLY! That's supposed to be an amenity that I pay $110/night more for! Pool and exercise rooms were accessible 24/7 (I've stayed at a Hilton, their exercise rooms weren't open 24-hours). Do your wallet a favor, chose the Phoenix instead.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the great review! I am very glad to hear we were so central for all your excursions, and I appreciate all the feedback. We do hope to see you again real soon, on you next visit to the area.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Clean hotel that's convenient"
Older property, but clean and everything works well. Friendly staff. Good lodging for the price.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We do hope you'll try us again real soon, as we get more updates this fall...
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Road Warrior
"Serviceable"
No real issues,
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your comments. We do hope you'll be staying with us again, as we get more updates this fall!
4 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Convenient to Portland"
For visiting my nieces in Portland, this location was a good fit. When I was not eating with them, I could walk to good restaurants and a deli. The hotel provided a good breakfast assortment. Trader Joe's was just a couple of blocks away. The staff were very helpful.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to having you with us, your next time to Portland visiting your nieces.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Ed
"where is the river or water???"
the information given to us on this site was that this hotel is on river front or lakefront. NO WATER, NEAR OR FAR!!! The breakfast was of no use as every item contained dairy products of which I'm allergic. Usually, there are some items without dairy...many people are allergic to dairy so this is of concern to me and many others. When I asked about the "water," the response was oh sorry, the only hotel with that description is in Eugene but not here. You booked with a third party so we can do nothing about it...hmm, what's up Expedia? Also, it was sooo close to freeway that the noise of cars was disturbing, and I am not sensitive to noises and can usually sleep through noise.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay! I'm sorry you had expectations of water close by, but I was unable to find that statement anywhere on the Expedia site. We are definitely evaluating our products and their dairy content, so thank you for pointing this out to us! We do hope you'll try us again on your next visit to the area...
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Suzie
"overall good"
location, neighborhood are good.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thanks for leaving a review of your stay! We hope to see you again real soon...
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
I've had long stays here in the past and was secured a suite style - separate mini kitchen, seating and working area from sleeping area. This time, I had a 2-week stay and was placed in a regular King size room on the first floor next to the breakfast room. Unfortunately, they weren't able to move me at any point during my 2-week stay. Other than that inconvenience, the noise, clogged sink and no view, the room was fine: comfy bed and functioning bathroom.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It does sound like you were in a king with a wet-bar before, and I'm sorry we were not able to move you to that this time. We do hope you'll stay with us again, as we get more updates this fall!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice hotel but too close to the freeway. Windows"
Good hotel but the bed is a little soft. Uncomfortable sofa in room
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay! We are very excited to be getting new sofas in our renovation this fall...check back with us soon!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Dirty storm window that you couldn't open. Bed OK. Pool & hot tub not maintained well. Room dated but compared to crown plaza across street, way better deal for your money.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were unable to open the noise barrier, they are magnetic and do come off. We do hope you will try us again, after our renovation this fall!
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
"Easy Freeway Access, restaurants & shopping nearby"
The only thing I didn't care for was their breakfast - but it was just like other Phoenix Inns I had stayed at and I am thankful that they offer it.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! Check back with us soon, as upgrades are coming including our breakfast...we hope to see you again!
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Not so clean"
the carpet of the rooms need to be changed. If you dear to walk on your ´socks they will get really dirty in no time. The AC was really loud, which help to disguise the noise of the highway.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review...I appreciate the feedback. We are looking forward to our updates, including carpet! We hope you will try us again real soon...
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
It was nice. Only one night, liked being by the back door...except in the morning it was a little noisy.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We do hope you'll be back to stay with us again real soon...
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Nice business hotel"
Great breakfast, nice hotel. Seemed like a great business hotel. Clean comfortable room with a nice bed. I would stay again.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay! We hope to see you back again real soon...
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Had three rooms, 2 of the three were taken care of, third has cigarette burns on the floor and extensive stains on the carpet floor. Breakfast was good, staff nice
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the feedback. We are so excited for our scheduled renovation this fall, please check back and try us again!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Great place to stay, friendly staff, breakfast the best, price right, will stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Too Loud, Rough Around the Edges"
The service at this hotel was pretty good and breakfast was decent. However, the hotel seemed somewhat worn down and the walls were paper thin. We could hear doors slamming all morning. That said, the price was better than most surrounding hotels and it is pet friendly. It is located in a nice area close to restaurants and a short drive from Portland.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for your feedback. We do hope you'll try us again, as we get updated this fall!
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Lacrosse Tournament ruined our stay"
The hotel itself is decent, the rooms are very dated, lots of staining on the carpets in the rooms and hallway. There was a hot continental breakfast, but it was nothing to write home about, comparable to most any chain. The beds were just adequate, again nothing to write home about. The first night we stayed (Thurs) was quiet and there were no issues, unfortunately, on Friday a couple of High School Lacrosse teams rolled in for a tournament and the entire night consisted of teenage boys slamming their bedroom doors and running up and down the hallways, until well passed 2 am. I was tempted to mark this hotel a 2 simply for the lack of security and there being no attempt made by the hotel staff to stop all the commotion in the hallways. Our first night was a 4, second was a 2, therefore the hotel gets a 3.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for your feedback, as we were not aware there were any issues with this team. You can be assured, we make every attempt to quiet noise after 10pm, and I apologize if were not attentive enough this time. Please try us again, as we get our renovation this fall!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"wonderful"
Great location, right off freeway! Clean rooms. Gre Niçe indoor spa with 24 hr access! Only downfall was the pool was to cold to use. Should be heated with mild temps. Overall it was an awesome stay!!
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We typically keep the pool at the standard 80 degrees, but sometimes we do hear that it would be nice warmer. We do hope stay with us again on your next visit to Lake Oswego!
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
This was our second stay here and I have to say it was excellent...again!! First time with our kids, second just me & the hubby! It's great that we have the Restaurant & Bar just across the parking lot. Rooms were clean & the service was great! We travel to Portland often & stayed at other Hotels and have to say we have found our home away from home at PDX. Thanks you!
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thanks so much for the five star review! It means so much to me, to be able to share this with my staff, and love to hear of our guests excellent stays! We hope to see you again soon, on your next getaway...
2 night trip May 24, 2014
NDL
"Pleasently surprised"
I had never stayed in a Phoenix hotel prior to this. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean. Bed was great! Close to the freeway but never heard it. But that made it very convenient for travel. Close to some great restaurants.. within walking distance! Definitely go back and use other Phoenix hotels as well.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Wow, thanks so much for the five star review! I love hearing about my friendly staff, clean rooms and of course the amazing comfy bed. We can't wait to see you again, on your next visit to Lake Oswego!
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Very comfortable stay. Spacious, clean room. Appreciated free breakfast.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you so much for the five star review! We hope you will be staying with us again soon, on your next visit to the area.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
For the price of this hotel - we were very pleased. Interior was a bit dated, but our room was a decent size. Hotel had a lot to offer - Overall I was very pleased.
Response by Phoenix Inn Suites - Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are starting our renovation this fall, so we hope to see you back soon, so we may show it off...
2 night trip May 24, 2014