All hotels in Whitehall, Michigan, United States of America
2822 Durham Rd, Whitehall, MI, 49461, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Good hotel after long day in the park."
it was a great place to stay after a long day at the park. Food was not bad in the morning. Could have been a little cheaper. Staff was good.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Michael, Thank you so much for your great review! We strive to make sure each guest has a perfect stay and I am so glad we were able to give you that. We do keep very competitive in our prices with the hotels around us making sure we are with in $10 either way of them. Thank you so much for staying with us, we loved having you here
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Michigan Adveture"
Nice room Good breakfast Great staff. Nice location to Michigan Adventure. Price premium but kids had a great time.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
We had a great time having you here David! Thank you so much for staying and for your great review! Hope to see you back the next time you are in Whitehall!
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"100%"
It was wonderful. Very clean friendly staff. I will come again
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your great review! We loved having you here and would love to have you back again! Thank you so much for staying with us
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Reagan
"Worked for us"
This is definitely a decent hotel for our needs - one night before dropping a child at camp. There were a lot of other families staying for the same reason, which meant a lot of running in the halls and other noise at night. Bedding was clean and comfy (and didn't have a weird laundry smell like some hotels) and the room had everything you'd need. Two complaints - AC turned off and doesn't kick back in so I had to get up twice in the middle of the night to turn the fan on - and the breakfast although a decent selection, was not very tasty. Overall I'd recommend if you need a decent place to stay - it's not luxury but it's clean and comfy.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Thank you so much for your great review! I really appreciate it! We love our Camper Families and try our best to keep the noise down during the evening hours. If it happens again, please let us know and we will make sure the other guests are quieter for you. I am so sorry about the PTAC unit, I hope that you let us know so we could take care of it for you! Thank you so much for staying with us!
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Little Hidden Gem"
We stayed here after going to Michigan Adventure. It was easy to access, very clean and staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. The rooms were very nice. We did not use the pool, but it looked very inviting. The continental breakfast was very adequate. We would definitely consider staying here in the future if we are in the area.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
What a great review Christopher! If you are ever in the area come see us, we loved having you here and would love if we could make your next stay even better! Thank you so much for staying!
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
"Not as good as I thought"
Elevator was dirty throughout my 3 day stay. Bed sheets were dirty (had hair on them). Staff is not as friendly. Pictures on the website look nothing like real life.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
I am so sorry your stay wasn't up to standard, that is not in our practice. I will make sure housekeeping is better trained on the cleaning aspect of their job. I am sorry that you had didn't think our staff was friendly, we pride ourselves on having a great staff. Thank you so much for staying with us, if there is anything I can do please let me know.
2 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Firnas
Misrepresented room on your website, pics didn't match the room. Was double billed. Room could use a good dusting on top of headboards.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Kevin, Thank you so much for your review! I would love to talk to you about the double billing, if you could reach out to me that would be great. I would like to get this taken care of! I passed along your feedback on the dusting to my head housekeeper, thank you so much for bringing it to my attention.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great location and hotel"
We had a great stay. Staff was very kind and professional. The kids had a great time. Also loved the late checkout option. We will be back
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Christy, Thank you so much for staying with us, we loved having you here. Thank you for your great review, I really appreciate it! I will pass along the great review to my staff to show their hard work is paying off. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for staying
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Christy
"All was well . . ."
Road noise - but other than that all was well . . .
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Thank you so much for your great review! If I can do anything else for you please let me know. We'd love to have you back the next time you're in Whitehall!
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Samuel
"CHOOSE THIS HOTEL!"
We were in town for my brother's graduation and chose to stay here. The service was excellent, the staff friendly and very helpful. The room was tasteful and clean. We had an excellent experience.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Cynthia, Thank you so much for your great review, I really appreciate it. We strive to make sure every guest has a great experience here in Whitehall and I'm so glad we were able to do that for you. I'll pass along your great review to my staff as well! Thank you and come see us again Katie Briggs General Manager
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Cynthia
"Passing through"
The room was fine, but the breakfast was crowded and in short supply. We skipped it and went on "down the road".
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay with us, I really appreciate it. Our breakfast room is small and does seem crowded at times. We do have outside seating if the weather is nice, so keep that in mind the next time you see us! Thank you very much and we hope to see you again Katie Briggs General Manager Comfort Inn of Whitehall
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Can't wait to go back!"
I hesitate to write a good review because I want to keep this hotel a secret! The staff was extremely friendly. We went during the off season and had our pick of what floor we wanted to stay on. Easy access to the highway and right down the road are fast food places, a grocery store, and Dollar General (no need to get on the highway for these). The free breakfast was decent - waffles, cereal, fruit, biscuits and gravy. The bathroom is spacious which is great if you have to give small kids a bath. Nice size vanity in the bathroom with enough room for everyone's toiletries. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was that we did not have an in-room jacuzzi as the pictures show. Oh well. Probably a mistake I made when booking the room online. Even so, I will definitely stay here again.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Good Morning! Thank you for your wonderful feedback, I really appreciate it. If you ever want a Jacuzzi in the room and we have one available we will be more than happy to move you to that room. Just let us know! Thank you so much and we hope to see you here again soon. Have a great weekend! Katie Briggs General Manager Comfort Inn of Whitehall
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Juanita
"Nice people"
Good stay. We did have tub and sink drainage issues. Only one person could shower unless the other wanted to stand in the half full tub. No thanks!!! The front desk tried to compensate but since we booked through Hotels.com they couldn't which is not acceptable but not the girls at the desks fault. This is something that should be addressed.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Good Afternoon Amy, I'm glad even with the issues in the room you were still satisfied with your stay. I will definitely address the draining issue with my maintenance staff, thank you so much for letting us know. I am sorry we were unable to give you a perfect stay, hopefully you will give us another chance to give you a perfect experience here at the Comfort Inn of Whitehall! Thank you so much for your feedback Katie Briggs General Manager
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Decent place. No big complaints."
Stayed 2 nights. Room was clean and in good state of repair. Despite being close to the highway, it is was quiet. Small pool and hot tub. Paint is peeling in hot tub. Breakfast par for the course for hotels similar to this.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Good Morning Bob, Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much and have a great day Katie Briggs General Manager Comfort Inn of Whitehall
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Happy with stay"
Stayed at hotel for nearby family wedding. Very happy with the hotel. Very helpful and friendly staff. Excellent price.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Good Afternoon! Thank you so much for your great comments on our hotel. We pride ourselves on every guest having a perfect stay and I'm glad we were able to do that for you and your family. Come and see us again soon!
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Exceeded Expectations"
Amazing service. Better than expected hotel. Comfortable bed. In room jacuzzi. Bedside USB charger. Great cable selection. Highly recommend if you are staying in the area.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Karl
"great place"
Great place very busy
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"nice hotel but had problems"
i had problems with this hotel. i was charged twice during check in but luckily i got my money back the next day so that wasn't too bad and then after a few days my room key didn't work so i had to go down stairs and get a new pair after that on the 31st i was told i had to check out when on the receipt that i got confirming they returned my money back said my check out date was on the 1st that complicated my trip for me and made me upset because things weren't adding up so i packed up my stuff and had to go to another hotel. one lady at the front desk was very helpful and had great costumer service the other two women i dealt with weren't so nice and i think one of them was a recent hire. i wont be coming here again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Nataly
"Welcoming and Accommodating"
We booked two nights for a quiet getaway while our children were at a nearby camp. Our third floor room was very relaxing and fairly quiet. It had extremely comfortable beds with lots of pillows, small table with two chairs, bureau with TV, microwave, and refrigerator. Climate control was accurate and easy to adjust. Bathroom was clean and simple and included bath/shower, one sink with long counter, toilet, hairdryer, and coffee maker. Wish there were more outlets or at least one power strip for charging phones and devices. We had never been to Whitehall / Montague before and enjoyed eating at local restaurants and exploring downtown shops and White Lake inlet. Positive experience, would come back again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
MJ
"Gettaway"
The room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. However there was a lot of noise from across the hall. It seemed to be unsupervised kids. The breakfast was excellent!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Ken
"Traditional chain, friendly staff"
Stayed while visiting family for Christmas. Its a chain hotel in a small town, wasn't expecting more than a clean room. The people were very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was nice; some hot foods with the traditional cereals and pastries. Small fitness center, but it got the job done. For the money in a small town, a nice place to stay
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Denise
"5 stars"
The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. We had an infant with us, and the stay was flawless. Never had a better stay for the price.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"A great time thanks!!!!!!"
I would just like everyone to know first room we were in I called down because the heater didn't work the lady at the front desk told me a trick. But unfortunately it didn't work I called them back and within 5 minutes a wonderful lady came in and gave us a new room. The people there care about you and kids. It's was New Years and they put on a great party for the kids plus the pool and hot tub are wonderful. We will go back with are grandkids again. Plus peanut are granddaughter says thank you to the staff :)
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"excellent rooms and staff!"
The room was clean and the sheets were crisp and clean. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast buffet was great too! The pool area was very nice too. I plan to stay there again so my grandkids and I have a fun visit!!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Dorothy
"Comfortable Hotel"
Positives: We enjoyed our 1 week stay on the 3rd floor during the New Year holiday. It was very quiet up there even though there were A LOT of kids running around. Staff is VERY courteous and helpful. Negatives: Breakfast is the same everyday which got old. Better coffee and maybe some bacon every once in awhile would be nice. Door Key Cards only last 3 days or so then need to be re-keyed. Very annoying when arriving back at the hotel tired after a long day to find out your key doesn't work...
7 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Jose
"Good hotel."
Nice pool and hot tub. Hotel in good condition. Rooms are clean. We've been here multiple times.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great 3 night stay over Christmas"
Stayed with our Grandchildren for three nights over the Christmas holiday. Clean hotel, friendly staff. The indoor pool and spa was a bonus. The kids loved it.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Cleanliness of room/hotel was great!"
clean! very nice staff! will stay again!
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Greatest stay of our 10 day vacation. Manager is super she deserves a raise!! Helpful, kind and great customer service!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Louie
"Combined business and pleasure trip."
Had business in Hart on Monday so came up early on Sunday to explore the area.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
D & J
"Nice hotel by MI adventure"
We went to MI adventure and needed a hotel for the night. This was a nice place that was a by a cute town where we could get a good dinner and then go back and use the pool. Will stay again!
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
It was real nice.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
michael lilleeng
"Right spot in route to beach"
The room facilities were clean and good. Breakfast was nice, variety and quality was just OK small place got crowded at 8.45 am on a Saturday . I would say average for what I paid.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Holiday trip
"good but need cleanliness"
It was a good stay but the maintenance and cleanliness require some effort. There was some smell in the bathroom. Service was good and the breakfast was perfect.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Mirza Baig
"Great Service-- Not So Great Property"
I want to first acknowledge the very friendly, professional front-desk service which was super, because the rest of my review isn't as stellar. I was in a requested pet room and my dog managed to find quite a few treasures under the two queen beds which were not vacuumed very well. Noisy, air-conditioning unit made for a sleepless night and lots and lots of kids running around the hotel kept things lively. Not a honeymooners or couples delight, probably better suited for families with active children. It's a dog friendly property that could use designated outdoor dog areas with a little bit of fencing, potty bags, and an outdoor accessible wastecan. Seemed to be a bit of pet dander already in the room, because I sneezed the entire stay!
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
CMD
"A little noisy"
Kids running up and down the hallways until 1050 PMT. Guess the had to evacuate the trailer park Close to where I had to go: 1 - 2 nights Max.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
x
"Good Location"
Staff was great and very friendly. A great Mexican restaurant down the street. It was called San Marco's.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Jerry
"Nice hotel close to Michigans adventure"
Great staff and a very good breakfast. Close to michigan adventure would defiantly stay here again
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
Good Morning Josh! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our place :-) That's what we work so hard for! Hopefully you'll get a chance to stay with us again. Susan Jenkins, General Manager Comfort Inn - Whitehall
Josh
"Michigan Weekend"
We stood there on July 12, 2014, so we could go to Michigan Adventure Park. When I called on Friday to confirm the reservation with the Hotel, the nice lady gave me the information for Dog Star Ranch so we could take our dog. We were going to pick him back up at 9pm and take him back to the hotel to sleep but we went swimming in the pool at the hotel which is one of the cleanest and nicest pools I have been in. I have been in hotels in Hawaii, Chicago and this was great. The staff were so nice and the hotel was very very clean. We had a great first experience in Michigan and will definitely come back again to stay. Thank you!
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
It was a pleasure helping you with your arrangements for your fur baby, Jeannie, I hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Whitehall! Susan Jenkins, General Manager Comfort Inn - Whitehall
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Jeannie
"I'll be back!"
My son is a regular at Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp, so every year I'm on the lookout for a nice place to stay in the area. Well, I found it. Close to the camp, friendly staff, and most important, CLEAN! Thanks.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
What a tremendous compliment Jojo! I will let the team here know to keep on, keepin on. Compliments like yours that are so very detailed, gives us a roadmap to do great customer service. Thank you for your input! Susan Jenkins, General Manager Comfort Inn - Whitehall
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Jojo
"Nice staff. Nice room."
Enjoy the hot breakfast. Can make your own waffles. The pool and hot tub were nice and clean. The room was basic, but comfy. The staff aimed to please.kids loved it.
Response by Comfort Inn Whitehall
We at Comfort Inn - Whitehall are so glad to hear that you enjoyed. We hope to see you on your next trip to town :-)
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Momnabear
"Wonderful location and quality service"
My friends and I enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn Whitehall. We planned a day to spend at Michigan's Adventure. Our hotel was in a great location, conveniently off of the highway and within a close distance of the park. It was very well taken care of and the staff was very friendly. I will most definitely stay again when planning another trip to the Muskegon area.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
"Great place to stay~"
We had a wonderful time at the hotel. Everything was great and the breakfast was awesome!!!!!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Pleasant, helpful staff, hotel was very clean and a good breakfast was served!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Quiet location"
Beds were comfortable, staff was friendly and breakfast was good. The A/C unit in the room was a little loud - but it was nice to have the room temp at a comfy level.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
2 Friends doing the WI/MI Circle Tour
"Close to attraction we attended."
Great place to stay on a budget. Rooms were clean and the full breakfast was wonderful.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"A Great Place to Stay"
I was very comfortable here at the Comfort Inn. It was clean, quiet, and comfy.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Perfect"
I stay here when visiting family. Staff is very friendly.
3 night trip Mar 25, 2014
lori
"Great spot for get away"
Needed to get out of the house and have some time away. Good rate and a great breakfast. Friendly check in and the room was very nice. Would stay here again for a quick get away
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Carla
We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a family visit . This is one of the most pleasant mid-western hotels I have visited. It is conveniently located close to the highway, rooms are clean and well maintained and the personnel is very nice and helpful. The hotel has complimentary wi-fi and a nice indoor swimming pool. Continental breakfast is great by mid-western standards. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay there again on the next visit.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013