All hotels in Chantilly, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3960 Corsair Ct, Chantilly, VA, 20151, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Great Stay!"
My reservations at the hilton got messed up and they were going to charge me an extra $40 to stay so I cancelled and went to Fairfield Inn and ended up saving an extra $20 staying there from the initial cost of the Hilton. The staff greeted us as we walked in they were polite and got us checked in immediately. The room was great, clean, comfortable, and a great price! Overall a good stay I would definitely recommend it.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Brooke
"unhappy"
Overall the hotel was good, but we had to leave early due to an emergency and they would not refund the 1 night.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
sawinnj
"Great location and Excellent Service"
We picked this hotel for several reasons. They have continental breakfast, it's close to the airport and they offer a free shuttle to and from the hotel. The staff were all so nice and very professional. It's an older hotel that needs a little minor touch-ups! I would stay there again!
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
Denise
nice clean friendly good hotel I would stay again
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"The staff was amazing"
My stay was short but the staff was very friendly and super accommodating.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Very late 1am arrival -night clerk Paul was great."
Overnight stay was good. Decent property for an older Faifield. Clean room nicely preped. PTAC was bit noisy. Great Hot water and plenty of it. Grounds well kept.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
hotel contracto
"not happy"
The room and location were great, but the management are not understanding. We had to leave due to illness and were told we had to pay for the 3rd night. No kind of credit was offered. Would not even consider it. Not a good way to do business.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
very unhappy
"Great location near highways"
Great breakfast and time was perfect for sat morning 7-10am. Checkout at Noon was good!
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
moulay
"Incredibly Accommodating!"
I arrived in DC on a red-eye flight and expected to wait many hours to check in. The staff cleaned a room early and allowed me to check in before noon! I had reserved a King-bed room, but another family member invited herself along at the last minute. The hotel advertises free roll-aways if available and did just that providing one for the entire stay. Breakfast was fabulous with multiple yogurts, fruit cups, waffle maker, and both Canadian bacon and sausages complimented the scrambled eggs and cereals; juices and hot coffee were also provided. The food hostess monitored the food supplies and frequently replenished them as they were consumed. The life guard was really friendly and checked the water quality frequently to ensure the proper balance of chemicals was added to make the pool safe to enter during posted hours of operation. The hotel was clean and neat and attractive from the inside and the outside. Free RV parking was available and some tour busses transported Asian tourists to the door and parked in back. The front desk staff was very friendly and even gracefully handled some difficult guests making unreasonable demands. Everything listed on the Expedia site was actually there and more!
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Odd Pool Laws"
So this is a nice hotel. Breakfast was nice, several hot items and the attendant was visible and helpful. Rooms were very comfortable and have the ability to get adjoining rooms. THE ONLY ISSUE... was that Fairfax county has weird swimming pool laws. In that there must be a lifeguard on duty. The pool on this property was only 4.5' deep. But, because of that, we had to wait for a guard to be on duty to swim. The hot tub was not very hot either.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
hwunch
"Quick Overnight"
Didn't have much interaction with staff/facilities, except for the breakfast, which was very good. ONLY complaint was that there was no water at the breakfast. Had to ask specifically for it, but a pitcher was kindly brought right away.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2014
"we had an awesome time"
The only bad comment I have is that the pool wasn't open and I think they should've stated that on the website while doing a reservation .... But other than that we had a nice stayed and will come back again
1 night romance trip May 31, 2014
The hotel was very nice, great location . I would definitely stay again
Other trip May 27, 2014
Only stayed there for a night - less than 8 hours in DC, but the hotel was comfortable and quiet.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"No Complaints Here!!!"
My stay was comfortable, room was clean. The people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. I will stay at this hotel again
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
UniqueC
"Early-flight relief"
We've been staying at the Marriott near Dulles, but our last experience there was bad (got in late, had to switch rooms twice - first had been used by a smoker, second had a noisy heater. We got less than four hours of sleep that night.). We got in late, but everything was in order. Unfortunately, the pool was closed. The AC was a little noisy so we turned it off. It got a little stuffy about three hours later, but I didn't want to disturb my partner by turning on the AC. All in all, a very comfortable room with little noise. We definitely would stay here again.
Other trip May 21, 2014
LK
"Simple and very Satisfying"
I was very pleased w/ my stay at Fairfield. Nothing real fancy but had enough options to satisfy my interests if / when needed. Quaint and small exercise facility and pool. Lots of nice breakfast options within the small serving area. Clean and well maintained rooms and very friendly staff. Will definitely consider Fairfield again if / when returning to area or elsewhere.
3 night business trip May 12, 2014
Very satisfying.
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
SD
"Good Value for Money"
The hot breakfast was a plus!
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Dennis
"Sufficient but overpriced"
Great hotel but you pay for that. Also a huge tour bus took all the complimentary breakfast.
Other trip May 12, 2014
han solo
"VERY NICE PERSONALS.IT WAS NICE TO HAVE BREAKFAST"
GOOD LOCATION,THE JUCCUZZI HAD COLD WATER,SO WE WERE LITTLE DISAPOINTED.
Other trip May 10, 2014
TANYA
"Good Location"
Nice clean room, ok breakfast, good location in and out of DC
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"close to the Smithsonian air museum"
it was an ok stay. hotel chosen for its proximity to the smithsoniam air museum with the offer of free transportation to and fro. breakfast was quite good and plentiful. only problem was a very slippery bathtub floor.
Other trip May 5, 2014
terrypilot
"COMFORTABLE WITH GREAT LOCATION"
Room was comfortable and clean with good location to DC and surrounding areas.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Functional but with problems."
Ice machines were out then the front desk would provide a pathetic little baggie rather than fill your bucket. TV did not work when first turned on the picture would only appear the second time you turned it on. On check in clerk was preoccupied with her smartphone than with her customer.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Stephen
Do not offer Airport Shuttle service 24 hrs. When asked front desk to call cab they really call limo svcs which charge much more!!! Very disapointed with this! Limo driver charged 300 us by mistake! If not offering shuttle svcs at least call cabs.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
"Great property with a well trained staff."
I stayed here for one night while passing thru the area, via Dulles. This is a really nice place and you can't beat the price. It's less than 3 miles from the airport, easy to get to, and they also provide a shuttle service. Breakfast was very good, exercise room was perfect, they even have a pool and hot tub. I normally stay at the Dulles Marriott when I'm passing thru Northern Virginia, but not anymore. I like this place better and it's half the price. The staff treated me well and were exceptionally accommodating. I will recommend this gem to others.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
T
"Decent hotel close to the airport"
This hotel was efficient, but nothing to write home about. Cleanliness of the room and the bathroom should be improved. Also, the hotel elevator had multiple scratch marks, etc. on it. I would stay hear again, but only if I needed an ok hotel a short distance from Dulles airport.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Good value but have stayed at better"
Very nice room, everything was clean but our air conditioner would not work at all and it was very warm during the night. I opened the window to get some cooler air into the room. I did not report the problem until the next morning upon check out and the lady behind the desk informed me that they had been experiencing problems with some of the units. The other complaint is that the bed is VERY firm. With all that being said, I would stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Very clean hotel with a uncomfortable bed."
I chose this hotel for the price and its location. The hotel was about 10 minutes from the first metro stop for DC which was awesome. At first our hotel room cards did not work but the nice woman in the front fixed them for us without a problem. The beds are not that comfortable. I am use to memory foam at home so maybe it is just me, but they were really springy and rather firm for my taste. The rooms and bathrooms were nice and clean with everything working properly. The breakfast was a lot more than what I expected, it was really good.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
A little noisy at nighttime.
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Problem quickly corrected"
The tub in our room had not been cleaned before we arrived, but we were given another room immediately.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Great Hotel! Perfect for families!"
Stayed at this hotel on a visit to Washington DC with my daughters. Great hotel, perfect for kids.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice room, nice breakfast"
Great hotel for a great rate. Only thing annoying is I left my pillow and they weren't able to locate it when I called after check out.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
"Great stay for the price"
Hotel was close to our destination, lots of restaurants nearby. Staff was very friendly. Facilities were nice, we used the pool, which even had a lifeguard and a hot tub. Breakfast was good. Only minor complaint was the bathroom was a little dated. Can't beat this place for the price though!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"excellent airport access"
checked in very late, staff was warm and friendly, made sure we had all we needed for our short stay
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Patti
"Nice, Comfortable, Quiet"
I had a great stay at this hotel. If you'relooking for a place that is clean, modernized, comfortable, and simple than this the place to go. Like most hotels it's next to restaurants, a few gas stations, and near a shopping center plaza where you can visit K Mart for all your general needs or the Dollar Tree if need be. It's a comfortable drive to DC and I like it because since it's not in the heart of DC I did't have to deal with the hustle and bustle of the city during my stay. Nice 32 inch TV with microwave and fridge in my room, a good amount of space, and great complimentary coffee in the lobby (I'm not even a coffee drinker and it was good). I'm low maintenance but I love clean, professional, and comfortable. Great job Fairfield at Chantilly, VA!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Not bad.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Abdullah S.
"Well priced hotel near Dulles Airport"
This hotel was reasonably priced and pretty close to Dulles. They run a shuttle to the airport that was willing to drop us off other places along the way which was incredibly helpful and made a big difference for us.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Brandon
"Very nice."
Its was very nice. In a whole thing. The hotels was very clean and the rooms too.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Very Nice surprise!"
I had a few hours to kill after finish my work. I went back to the hotel to get my luggage. The hotel stuff offered to drive me to a museum and take me back for free! The hotel also offers free shuttle service to and from airport. Will stay there again, definitely!
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2014
happy traveler
"Very nice but farther from DC then I realized."
This is a very pleasant hotel; clean and very nice hotel staff. I had to swtich rooms because the TV did not work in the first room, and staff came up, checked it and switched our room in less then five minutes. When the coffee maker was broken in the second room, hotel staff came up in less then five minutes to give us a new one. All with smiles and a "have a good day.". Yes, both these situations were annoying but good customer service goes a long way. This hotel is tucked away behind two other hotels and is farther from Dulles Airport and DC then I expected but I should have Google mapped it more closely. Otherwise, a good hotel.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
J
"Decent Place"
The place was nice, neat and decent. It was also near the airport which was a plus
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"You must stay there"
The staff was very courteous and the rooms were clean. The bedding looked new and there was a nice atmosphere that would make you want to stay longer. I was very impress and the manager allowed me to stay longer because of some issues.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Randy
"nice hotel close to the airport"
Shuttle to airport from 7am to 11pm. The room is spacious and cozy. 15min to IAD.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Onion
"close to the airport."
We are dissapointed because after made reservation and call the hotel for the shutte, thet stated that it was not on service because of weather, while other hotel's shuttles were working. We had to pay $26.00 to arrive the hotel.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
SUSANA
"Quick Stay"
Perfect Location ;) Great breakfast and WiFi.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
ArRo
"Excellent for the price"
Every things were prefect. Excellent stay for the price. Friendly staff. Excellent Breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Very good"
Awesome for the price paid
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"An ok facility"
Was decent in general for the money charged. Service was slow ... Bed sheet was stained. Access was easy
Other trip Dec 24, 2013