All hotels in South Padre Island, Texas, United States of America
6200 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX, 78597, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Time off"
Just a quick trip to the beach for some relaxation. Wonderful place good room excellent breakfast, really good fellow running the breakfast area. Only issue is the water temp when using the hot tub. I understand it is for liability but Luke warm water takes the fun out of the soak.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Don't Pay the $3.00 for beach access."
We paid $3.00 for beach access. When we arrived, there was dead fish and algea all on the beach with a horrible smell. It was horrible. We left the beach right away. Also, there was a great deal of noice from the rooms above us. Around 10:30 pm, our neighbor must have complained since the noice from the rooms above stopped and we could sleep better.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
KY
The room was very nice and comfortable. The staff very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Bdkelm"
Staff was outstanding, friendly,helpful and Luis what a gem, he is your Ambassador to the hotel. Keep up the great things you all are doing. Thanks
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Brad
"A Joyous Stay"
I loved the stay. the staff was very polite and made me feel welcome. I love the spread of the property with a nice pool area, picnic takes, bbq pits. It was a joy.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Audrey
"Great!"
It was a great 2 night stay for a great price!!! Staff was very nice! Would stay again!:)
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
"Best overall experience"
It was a great weekend getaway, for a friends wedding on the Island
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
mariella
"Great weekend"
Great stay. Clean room
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Lisbeth L.
"never again"
This was a pretty miserable place to stay. There were bugs in the room (small ants at the sink, slightly larger black bugs in the shower), the pillows were tiny and lumpy, lighting was harsh, the area was loud, and we always had to ask for washcloths and handtowels because they were never supplied.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
Teresa
"Fine digs for the price I paid"
Spent a few days on South Padre Island to visit family and enjoy the weather and the Gulf. The room was a little on the shabby side but clean. The Bathroom was unattractive but clean and usable. The layout of the extra large bathroom door and the sink is cumbersome (you couldn't access the sink with the bathroom door open). The path to the beach is unmarked and hard to find but once told how to find it, it was ok. The staff at the front desk were always helpful and friendly. For the off season price it was ok and I'd go there again.
4 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
"jody"
It was awesome
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Jody
"paradise"
my wife and I went to South Padre for a anniversary and we had a wonderful room close to the beach service was wonderful thank you
5 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Avery
"Good value."
Good value but would give it a 2 1/2 star rating rather than 3. Bathroom tile very dirty in the corners, blanket missing on one bed.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Teresa
"perfect get a way hotel"
room was great. bed super comfortable. great rate. close to beach.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
nora
It was great.. first time we'll tee took our 1 year old (to be 2in Nov) to island. Do to his cerebral palsy condition. But we are please to say he did good in to hi is hotel. Plus the offer we got on here was great.. to bad it went up to fast... other wise we would of stayed longer.
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
The room was clean and well maintained. The a/c was cold. The beach access was great. Perfectly located to get to any shopping and/or restaurants easily. All in all it was a great place to stay.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2015
"Good times!!!"
Absolutely fantastic! Super friendly staff..Enjoyed it so much we booked another stay..
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Close to the beach, people very nice. The staff left dirty linens and cleaning equipment outside the rooms for the whole weekend. It kind of distracted from the overall quality of the hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Yes but needs lots of work in the picnic area ."
The picnic area needs work grass was not mowed . The carpet in the room need to be shampoo or removed and replace mold smell. If this thing get fixed I would go back.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Ok for the price"
Good deal (service vs price), was disappointed that when I requested an additional night, they wanted to charge twice the price that I paid for the first night and in off season. I guess their management did not want to have any extra guest.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Clean room. Great customer service.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Enjoyed the stay our room was very clean. It was more than expected for the money. The only problem is that we were too close to the swimming pool and it was a bit noisy all night. Blankets too thin...otherwise enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"WAITED 1 1/2 TO CHECK IN AND ABOUT 1 FOR TOWELS"
NO GREAT WAITED TOO LONG FOR TOWELS 1 HOUR 1/2 AND 1 HOUR TO CHECK IN!
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
LUIS
we didn't go this time but I plan on using travelodge in april
3 night trip Sep 14, 2015
Rose
"Overcharge for pets!"
This hotel charges $10 per pet per night even for Chihuahuas. When I called the desk clerk to try to get a more reasonable fee (i.e. $25 per stay), he seemed disinterested and rude. He could have cared less if I ever stayed there. There are better places to stay if you are a pet owner.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
Peggy
"another happy trip"
This is the 4th time we have stay at this hotel, we enjoy staying here, have had no problems ever with this place. But this last time the beds were not up to par as past year's, they seemed old, lumpy and voided, like the springs were shot or missing, i did notice there were mattresses out by the dumpster, so maybe they have started to change them out. But besides that, it was quiet and comfortable
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Shawn
"Excelent 3 star hotel, right for the price you pay"
Very spacious room, new beds in the half of the hotel (is currently in procees of reformation) , walking distance to the beach, one of the few with 4 barbecue grills, Basquet ball an Voley ball courts, all things are working in the room, the complementary breakfast is OK, and the WiFi works nice, staff are very helpful.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
Ludivina
"Great value & great time!"
Excellent value for dollar. AC was nice and cold, beds were very comfortable (especially the pillows). Had a room w kitchenette which was super convenient. 5 minute walk to the beach. Front desk staff and Luis in the restaurant were very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay again.
3 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Great hotel with beach access!"
I give this hotel a 5! Great room with kitchen plus dishes. Clean and plenty of room. So far the BEST hotel I've stayed in for a great low price. I will definitely being staying here again on our next visit. We had an awesome weekend!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Roxie
"Room smell was bad"
Bathroom had a smell that wouldn't go away. Signs of mold was on wall and door. No hot water in bathroom sink.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
JoAnn
"Padre Ramada - Travel Lodge."
Spent two days on Padre Island and enjoyed every minute. The accommodations were excellent. The only problem we were not informed of the name change from Travel Lodge to Ramada and had a difficult time finding it.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Arnold
Michelle was awesome ... we changed rooms several times and she made sure to accommodate us. Luis was very hospitable he prepared our waffles and served us. He made it a point to share the Island's attractions. These 2 employees helped make our stay very pleasurable.
2 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2015
"Vacation 2015"
Had a great time plan on going again
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2015
manuela
"Clean, great location and amenities for the price"
This hotel is a fantastic value--direct beach access, a great pool and hot tub area, very close to the birding and nature center, and just the right distance from "downtown" South Padre while still being a few minutes' drive from everything.
3 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Jonathan
"Engagement beach getaway"
Romantic engagement get away walking distance to nice beach. Very friendly staff, great little restaurant. Good location great price. Will be back.
3 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Jesse
The room was great but the one thing I loved when we went to breakfast everyday the staff was very polite I will be staying there next year too
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
CLAUDIA
"Not impressed"
You get what you pay for I guess, but seriously no blankets in the rooms? The pull out bed was disgusting. Everything else was just o.k.
2 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Katherine
SATISFIED FOR THE PRICE. GOOD DEAL
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
alba
"Love this Hotel!"
I go to this hotel because they do not have breed restrictions and the nightly fee per dog is fair. I like to travel with my 3 yr old American Bulldog that is 100 lbs and most places restrict size and breed - but she is sweet as pie and I love traveling with her because she is family. I love coming here and have been for over 10 years. Now they are Ramada instead of Travelodge and I hope nothing regarding the pet policy changes so that I can keep coming. I like the private beach access so if I want to take my dog back to the room I can leave my stuff on the beach and quickly return with no worries about my stuff. The beach is clean and fun for everyone. I love the wash off station when you get back from the beach to wash off the sand and being able to park by the access area to carry your things to the beach. I do wish that the hotel would set up umbrellas and beach chairs or benches like the condos do for their tenants. It takes a lot to carry everything through that thin walkway. The one other thing I would change is the part that goes between the sand dunes to the beach it gets so hot during the summer it is almost so hot it burns - maybe extending the wooden platform out or making a covered area would keep the sand a little cooler and make it easier to get your cooler to the packed beach area - dragging it through the deep hot sand is hard.
3 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2015
Tiffanay
"BRING YOUR RAID!!!!!!"
ROACH!! ROACH!! ROACH!! If you don't like roaches crawling on you in the middle of the night or don't like seeing roach corps smeered all over the walls.... DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!! We had to check out and stay somewhere else due to their roach infestation....I have been trying to contact manager and i just keep getting the run around!! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"A little too warm."
Everything was really good. The room was clean, big, and comfortable. There were plenty of towels and hygiene supplies for us. The only problem was it didn't cool very well since it was a big room. The coolers weren't strong enough so it was pretty hot during the night while trying to sleep.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Jordan
"Nice hotel close to beach."
Had a really nice time at the hotel. Desk clerks were very helpful and nice. Even went as far as to help us get unstranded off the beach. The restaurant there was excellent. Room was nice. Beds were a little hard. A little bit of a problem with sugar ants in the room. But overall a wonderful time there.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
ann
"Splendid..."
The room was truly amazing. Clean and comfortable. The cafe within the hotel is a hidden gem. Authentic Mexican food. Pet friendly. It has a basketball court and Volleyball setup on the side of the hotel. A walk to private beach access.
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Santos
"Pros and cons"
I have been staying here for years. The hotel has gradually gone downhill. The toilet was not flushing properly. When maintenance came to work on it they used a plunger to fix it then dripped the toilet water throughout the room to exit the door. There was a shortage of bath towels every day so they were not delivered when the room was cleaned we had to make a trip to the front desk to get them after the laundry was done. Our room got missed one day and was not cleaned. Housekeeping did come after we called but it was frustrating because it was late and delayed our dinner plans. On the brighter side the staff was always apologetic and polite and corrected the mistakes and you cant beat the prices.
5 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
janice
"The Getaway"
Just wanted to getaway with my family. My girls. I do have pets and found the pricing for them was a bit much. But other than that all was ok. I guess there is room for improvement. But overall, ok.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Hector
"great stay"
evrything awesome , just the pool a little dirty
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
mayela
"Girls' trip to the beach"
A girls' trip to the beach found us at this hotel. The room felt very clean partly due to the tile floor. The front desk staff was most welcoming.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2015
"Our summer siesta."
We arrived on a Thusday stayed for 2 nights. The beds were a bit uncomfortable for us
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Don
"Nice hotel with access walkway to the beach."
Hotel and room was clean, ac in room worked well, nice access to beach via private walkway. Soft drink vending machines (all of them) were not working although could buy soft drinks in the lobby but at higher prices. Shower water pressure was good although hot water not hot, was luke warm at best. Free breakfast was OK. At 10:00 am on, converted to a restaurant but not too expensive. Hotel in the north part of island so need a car to get around (too far to walk to any stores, etc). Overall, enjoyed my three night stay.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
macbob
Our first day there we had towels other than that we had to ask for them. We had to leave early because of a death in the family, and they won't refund me the four days we lost. Other than that it was a great hotel just wish they would either give me my money they owe me or give me 4 day stay at a different time at their hotel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015