All hotels in Carthage, Texas, United States of America
2313 Southeast Loop, Carthage, TX, 75633, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"carthage baymont suite"
We were there for my girls grandmother's funeral...came from Freeport tx. The lady at the front desk ( Reba) was absolutely wonderful. Made us feel right at home. The motel was beautiful & very clean.Thank y'all very much, and I will recommend this motel to others... Thank y'all for talks hospitality...
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jocelyn R.
"Carthage Texas Hotel"
We stayed at the Baymont Inn due to the Holiday Inn Express next being sold out. The quality was the same and we found out the hotel is owned by the same person. We would stay again at the Baymont, there are not many options in Carthage.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Lara
Television in room did not work. Bedside clock did not work. Smoke detector dangling from ceiling. Hotel needed maintenance. Breakfast was fine though and staff was polite. However evening person was alone and very busy.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
RWS
"Employees were eager to help."
Employees were fast to let us know how to save on our next visit . We felt genuine and sincere welcomed in and out . They asked if there were anything they could do to help us because of the nature of the visit.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
We are in Carthage at least once a year for a big softball tournament. Our whole group has stayed at the Baymont every time and we love it!
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"?"
Nice place to stay but I was not impressed with the breakfast selections.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"On business"
Stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks while on business. Was put in a smoking room but since I dont have a sense of smell didnt realize it until about a week in when my sinuses starting clearing. I should have asked to change rooms but figured I could handle it for another week. I needed the internet for my nightly computer work and had a hard time connecting, it was in and out. Had the breakfast a few times and it was good. There was no TV channel guide or premium channel guide, which took awhile for someone out of state to get figured out. Had a washer and dryer available which I took advantage of as after having them do the laundry once found out that wasnt a reasonable option. Nice staff!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
LD
"Convenient Location"
Very comfortable facilities and very courteous service. I will certainly stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Jerry
will stay again very clean
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
will stay again
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Smoking rooms"
when we arrrived to the hotel, we has been assigned smoking rooms, which I was told over the phone by your agent who was on the phone with the hotel attendent that we would have non-smoking rooms, that they would be non-refundable, however, when we got there the motel was great to put us in a non-smoking room even tho we had to be on different floors from our friends we were traveling with. The contentenial breakfast was not very good but we were pretty happy with our stay for the 2 nights.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
This staff is very friendly.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
"Dor Dor of Tn"
Easy to find. Ackward entrance to Hotel. Staff great. Room very nice. Few choices of food in town. Easy parking. Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Dor Dor
"Visiting family"
I had absolutely no service on my AT&T iphone5 in my room. I had to go out in the hallway close to exit. I had NO wi-fi and the clerk gave me a number to call for help. The one cable channel I wanted to watch was muted with no sound. The staff was going to move me to another room but called and said that channel had no sound in the hotel. I was very much inconvenienced. Will not stay there again. Pool
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
sheryl
Clean rooms, very nice staff, I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
LT
"Surprised When We Saw the Sign"
When I made the reservation I am guessing, can't remember, that I went to your central website, and it showed "pet friendly", however, this particular one said "NO PETS ALLOWED". Since we had already paid for our room we had no choice but to take our small dog who does not shed, in the motel. We checked in Marshall Texas which is 30 miles away and another one and they allowed pets, So we made a mistake but we enjoyed the room, we ended up taking our dog with us everywhere we went so she was never there without us in the room. I would suggest the website show which ones allow pets and which locations do not. Thank you.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Ken
"Convenience in Carthage"
Very clean, convenient and hospitable!
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2013
Miagi
"Nice for the area..."
The staff was very friendly and were able to assist me when needed. I got in town earlier than planned so I was able to check in before the normal check in time. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very clean.
2 night trip Nov 10, 2012
"NC"
Everything was acceptable. Lavatory drain in bathroom very slow and reported to desk clerk upon leaving. No real problem.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
Ken
"acceptable"
the person on duty at check in was rude because we needed a room down stairs because of physical conditions and there was not an elevator. She was not willing to help. But when I said I was calling expedia and have our hotel reservations changed to another she made other arrangements and we stayed. The rest of the staff were great. The room was great but not cleaned very good. the shower had mole on the soap dishes. Just need to call and make sure there are elevators when you book a room at any motel direct.
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
"Good room"
Nice and quiet. Breakfast was fresh and hot.
Business trip Dec 19, 2012
Great hotel for the price. Spotless, full features rooms included a large work desk and comfortable sofa. Definitely impressed and since I regularly travel to this town, I will stay here again
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
very relaxing and managers made us feel welcome
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
Business trip Jun 3, 2013
Jessie
2 night trip Nov 16, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Carthage

"texas state checker tournament"
06/16/15 ejones5873 Carthage, Texas
every one came to me and congratulated me on picking this motel, And said they hope we have it here next year also Paul Patel and mrs Jones, and the entire staff were fabulous The maid service was excellent also. clean, very nice playing room and a major plus THEY KEPT THE COFFEE HOT ! I will surely return to tis place.
"Checkers"
06/08/15 Binnick L Houston
Annual Checkers Tournament first time at Baymont Inn & Suites Carthage, TX. Rooms bright and cheery & beds comfortable. Great time using the meeting room for the games and breakfast was perfect. Friendliest staff and always helpful and accomodating!!!
"Very clean!"
06/06/15 Janell H
My husband and I stayed here for the Texas state checker tournament (that was held in the same building ). Upon arriving the lady at the desk was very nice and helpful. She had a map of Carthage, and hilighted all the restaurants. The town was very easy to get around with the map. The room was very, very, very clean. And the continental breakfast, let's just say there is something for everyone. And the hot food changed daily, the two days we were there. we did not once hear the people above us, or beside us. The manager down to the housekeeping were all nice and helpful.
"Texas State Checker Tournament"
06/06/15 PamelaJonesSimpson Carthage, Texas
We very much enjoyed our stay. All of the participants said YOUR HOTEL was the best and nicest they had ever stayed in. All of the staff, from management to front desk, to housekeeping we're so friendly and helpful. We were so impressed by the service and the quality of the rooms, that we are sure to use this hotel next year. The people of Carthage were nice to tournament participants making Carthage, a must stop for next year. Thank you Carthage Baymont Inn for the wonderful experience. See you next year. PamelaJonesSimpson1983@aol.com
"Public areas and rooms clean. Property is in good..."
06/05/15 guestma2015 01949
Public areas and rooms clean. Property is in good condition. Appears as though the property recently was renovated from an existing property. Staff friendly.
"When Checking in Reba was extremely nice and helpful she..."
05/07/15 jessicacO9811RQ Milton, Louisiana
When Checking in Reba was extremely nice and helpful she even told us where the good restaurants were to eat. The only reason im not giving 5 stars is because the air was out in our room and I didn't sleep well. First thing the next morning matience guy fixed it. And owner also credited some of our stay from that night which I felt was fair. I was told we could move to another room that night but we were there for a softball tournament and I didn't want to wake my softball players up to move rooms. They slept fine it was me that needs it cold to sleep. I wasn't to impressed with Stephanie as I realized when I left she didnt offer me a receipt and wasn't as friendly as Reba. I will be back
"Great Staff at the Baymont Inn in Carthage Texas!"
05/05/15 interdrum San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
My wife and I had been driving all day across Texas, and needed a quiet night. Just by luck, we had a family staying above us with some rambumctious children. So I went to the front desk, and explained to Reeba what was going on, and she in a very proffessional way explained to both the adults and the children what needed to change. I was impressed. there's a lot of ways to say the same thing, and she did it in a way that everyone understood. Then the next day i left my Kindle behind in the room, and again the staff gave me a solution that got the Kindle back to me thru UPS. I would stay again in a heartbeat based on the staff's handling of those two situations alone. The room was very comfortable as well. Keep it up you guys. Scott M. San Miguel de Allende Mexico
"Very impressed"
05/03/15 Jewell B Texarkana, Arkansas
Friendly staff,clean rooms,overall nice hotel. Needs a fan and shading on the exercise room,maybe cool water too.
"Clean and great service"
04/29/15 Pamela L J kerens
I checked in with 3 students. The desk staff was very polite and got us in our rooms promptly. The rooms were very clean and the nights' stay was very enjoyable.
04/26/15 Peggy V Conway, Arkansas, United States
This was a one night stop on our way to south Texas. We had planned on stopping here and reserved the room. Checkin Staff was nice, place was clean and neat. Room was pretty comfortable and was not stuffy. The pool was a bit on the small side but clean. It is your basic big name hotel. Breakfast was nice, hot items hot, cold items cold. Check out was fast as we had pre paid therefore was just a matter of letting them know.