All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
2421 E. S.E. Loop 323, Tyler, TX, 75701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Awesome vibe
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Ordinary pool
"Homecoming"
The only bad thing was all the rain. The stay was great!
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
KATHERINE
"A+ all the way"
Great hotel! Clean room! Great breakfast buffet.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Dawn
We booked late. Room was clean and spacious. Hotel staff was courteous and was able to give us a room with 2 double beds despite having reserved a room with a king bed.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
kim
"Wonderful"
My husband and I had a great experience at this hotel. Very clean hotel and room, staff extremely helpful and knowledgeable about food/shopping/entertainment in the area. Putt-Putt golf and bowling within walking distance. Will definitely stay here again soon, and may even bring the kids.
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
Dawn
"HI Express always consistent"
My family spent the night in Tyler visiting our Son who was working at Pine Cove camp. I am a devout Holliday Inn fan and love the consistency of all of their hotels. My only qualms was the small clothes washer on the 3rd floor so my son could wash his weeks worth of clothes. Should have 2 dryers and a better washer.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Martin
"Good hotel"
Staff was great and friendly, Hotel and Rooms very clean! Area is good, has stores and restaurants close by. The only complain I have is about the AC. It was LOUD!!!! Even though the bed was decent, I had a horrible time to sleep while the AC was on. Fan wasn't enough to keep the room from becoming steamy. I've been to many different Holiday inn express this summer, and those units are hit or miss. I hope they'll upgrade those soon!
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Jean-Christophe
Great stay. Best complimentary breakfast I've had in a hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Exceptional Holiday Inn"
Well prepared breakfast, quiet AC, friendly staff, one of the very best Holiday Inn I've visited. Even with power outage one morning still exceptional.
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
charles
The hotel was very nice and was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to a friend or family, and I would for sure go back and stay again.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"5 star"
In town for a funeral. Nice quiet room. No complaints .
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
jodie
"Nice hotel in a safe area of Tyler"
I was concerned about traveling alone. Felt safe in this part of Tyler. Local conveniences were abundant.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Anne
It was just ok! Nothing special about it. It looked pretty out dated compared to other holidays inns I have stayed at. It served the purpose I needed it to. Also, when booking through Expedia when you pay more I thought you got two beds however the lady said it just recommends you get two beds. They ended up switching me to two beds, but if they didn't I probably would have found somewhere else. We had 3 people with us
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
college student
Staff was awesome! Room was excellent! Will stay here again
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
jmb44719
"Nice quick stay."
Had a great one night stay, for my short visit. Our stay began with a friendly smile and welcoming from the young lady working the front desk. Emily had a great smile and made us feel welcome for our stay. Our room was clean and comfy, and the wifi worked to our needs.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Ryan
"Very quiet"
Just enjoyed time away Wanting to know if your hotel has any discounts
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
live in okc
Great stay! Pancakes were alittle rubbery but ok. Friendly staff. Very clean. Looked like they had just remodeled. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
We enjoyed our stay. Great location to our event we went to at the Oil Palace.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
nathan
"Was that really a Holiday Inn Express?!?"
Starting off in the lobby was a foul smell of harsh cleaning products. Not a clean smell, but an offensively strong odor. The room had a similar stench, but slightly less strong. The bed looked like it was turned down when I came into the room. I thought that was kind of nice. Then when getting into the bed I noticed that more than 1/3 of the covers were tucked under the bed, and the sheets stopped about the bottom of my chest. I had to get up and remake the bed! That was a hotel first for me. Then came the breakfast. The worst biscuit w/ gravy I've ever had. I was a little concerned that I had actually ingested poison after swallowing the first (and only) bite. It tasted more like chemicals than the lobby smelled. Very scary!
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Jeremy
"Tyler escape"
We love the indoor pool and working hot tub. The sauna was a bonus. Very kid friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"quiet rest"
Excellent beds, clean, breakfast is much better.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
james
"Closest hotel to University of Texas at Tyler"
Went to Tyler to attend graduation at University of Texas at Tyler. Hotel has inside pool , workout room and a very good breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
This was the third time we have stayed here. Rooms are always clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"The best hotel for a family."
The staff was very professional. The rooms and facilities were outstanding!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Adequate But with Cleanliness Issues"
Beds and room in general were pretty clean, staff was courteous and friendly. There were loose outlets in the wall, not enough or conveniently placed outlets given most people's technology needs. In the bathroom, up under the undermounted sink rim, there was black mold growing, which I photographed and gave to the front desk. Furthermore, the faucet was set so far back that putting a washcloth under the faucet almost guaranteed you would be toucing the mold. The breakfast buffet was very disappointing. Though we did not use it, the fitness room appeared to have plenty of good equipment.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Business stay in Tyler, TX"
Best Holiday Inn breakfast I've had in a long time. The front desk staff was very polite. Only concern was the cleanliness of my restroom. Seemed as though the floors and toilet had been overlooked in the cleaning process. Otherwise, the location offers several dinning options within close proximity.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
It's always great staying with HIE...great room great service would def recommend and stay again !!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
MP
One of the only hotels that I was able to sleep without alot of noise.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great Breakfast Options"
This was the first hotel that had meat other than pork for breakfast options. The breakfast buffet had a wide variety that included vegan and gluten free options.
3 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Everything was great. The only improvement would be the breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Mimi
"Nice hotel. Close to UT Tyler campus."
Great stay. Hotel was clean, quite and well kept. Breakfast was great and loved the cookies.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Janice
The staff at the hotel was very nice, Breakfast was good. We did have a hiccup with the air conditioner in that it was leaking on the carpeting. All they did is give us towels to put on the floor. I hope they got it fixed. They have a shoe shine man that is GREAT! Take all your leather shoes if you stay there :)
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
CK
Room was very spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Very impressed appeared to be new. Nice breakfast buffett.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Nice indoor pool for the kids to enjoy"
We stayed at this hotel because it had an indoor pool for the kids to play in while we were in Tyler, TX. The hotel staff was nice and courteous and they also had a really nice breakfast buffet. I would recommend this hotel to anybody that was looking for a clean, quiet and overall great experience.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Damon
The stay was very nice. I would stay again
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Billy
The A/C only had one setting....COLD. The toilet made a terrible noise when flushed. The bed sagged toward the middle, very uncomfortable.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Not worth it"
First off we changed our booking from king to 2 queens. Did not happen got a king with a horrible fold out couch with a disgusting mattress. No adjustment to our bill, the hotel blamed hotels.com. When they should have informed us at check in about this. And the rooms were all booked up. The king bed was hard as a rock. Not gonna bother again.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Hotel is under construction. Rooms were very humid. Great customer service at the front desk.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
I enjoyed the pool and the hot tub, even though someone had put what I think was laundry detergent into the hot tub. The frothy soap bubbles were 3-4 inches high but I chanced it and rather enjoyed it! The room bed was very comfortable.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
S Green
"Wedding Reception"
My brother had gotten married & he & his bride had a reception at a friend's farm in Tyler. The hotel was close by & everything was easy to get to. I would stay here a again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Will be going to Tyler more often!!"
This hotel was a breath of fresh air on the last leg of a road trip that took my wife and I to New Orleans, Fort Walton Beach FL, and Memphis. We stopped in Tyler on the way back, due to an event that I had to take part in and was this location of Holiday Inn Express wonderdul! It was the best hotel stay out of the whole trip, by far. We will be making more trips to Tyler, just because Holiday Inn Express Tyler made us feel at home.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Danny
"great stay"
Everything was tip top. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
a
Great hotel!
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Great Location and Staff!"
Was in town for the South Mid West Regional Triathlon Championship and didn't bother to book a hotel until 2 days before. Great rooms, great staff, and was QUIET! Made going to bed at 9PM and waking up at 4:30 MUCH easier. They even went out of their way to set some lighter breakfast options (fruit, bagels, bread, yogurt, etc) out even earlier to cater to the large triathlete crowd who was staying with them. A+ service!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Colin
"Close to venue for gymnastics meet"
Hotel was very clean, rooms was huge, breakfast left a little to be desired with powdered eggs, but overall a great place to stay.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Good Deal"
I was satisfied with my stay. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I just wish there was room service. However, I was able to drive to a restaurant near by for dinner. The hotel room was clean. I thought it was reasonabley priced. Overall, I thought it was great stay at an affordable price.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
PJ
"In town for the Holidays"
I had previously stayed at a place nearby, but was unimpressed. Decided to go with this Holiday Inn Express and I am glad I did. I called them after booking online and asked for an early check-in, a noon check in was not a problem. In fact I ended up pulling in from North Carolina an hour early, still not a problem. The *Big* plus was even though there were a lot of people and a couple bus loads of kids, around 10:00 pm it got real quiet. Definitely will stay again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"A great place to stay!"
This was my second stay at this hotel. The rooms are big and comfortable and the breakfast buffet is good with many choices. I stayed on the first floor during my first stay and it was quiet and comfortable. On my second visit we stayed on the fourth floor. My only complaint here is that the fourth floor smells like cigarette smoke. I will definitely stay here again, just not on the fourth floor.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Kat in Austin
Great room! I was there with my elderly dad and the beds, while very comfortable, were a little too tall for him.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013