All hotels in Warwick, Rhode Island, United States of America
901 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, RI, 02886, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Great shuttle service"
Only recommendation Better lighting and magnifying orator in bathroom
Other trip May 7, 2015
lBK
"Nice Touch!"
Awesome Jacuzzi hit the spot -- room very clean and bed, pillows and linens very nice -- they even put a "soft" or "firm" pillow case on the pillows! Nice touch!
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
harry
"A hotel with clueless & unprofessional managers"
This hotel booked a significant number (over 100) children - a child cheerleader get-together) at the same time I was there. The chaperones and the motel management did nothing to supervise these children. Throughout the evening children were making noise and performing cheerleader physical activities in the corridors. I reported this to the hotel management, but nothing noticeable was done until after 11:30pm.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
joseph
"My stay"
Wonderful
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great staff and location"
Loved the hotel the first time I stayed there and I will definitely return again. Derrick at the front desk was wonderful and the breakfast was great both hot and cold items available. You definitely have a lot to choose from there are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby as well.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Robin
"Ehh."
Unfortunately the room wasn't ready when we arrived. I later had to remind the woman at the front desk that we were waiting, and when I did she found an open one. The light in the bathroom flickered for a while before turning on (pretty creepy) and the bed's head board had a large stain that looked like oil (which I cleaned the second we arrived). The pool and jacuzzi were open but the heat was broken. Other than that the hotel looked nice, great location, bed was comfy and there was free breakfast.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Perfect"
It was perfect
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great value"
Great hotel value! It looks like this hotel has recently completed a major update. The staff was very friendly and anxious to please. And did I mention the breakfast?
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
H D
"No customer service"
I was tired after a long drive and decided to try to check in early. The lady at the front desk said there was no early check in which is in contradiction to your website and she was rude as well. She was the only employee that was rude but she was not only rude to me but to my fiance as well. Needless to say we will not stay here again.
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Robin
"Holiday Inn"
Hotel staff was very prompt on arranging for cab etc.
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"Nice facilities but rooms need to be more quiet!"
The hotel is nicely appointed. The breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly. My primary problem with the hotel was that the windows in the hotel did not adequately block the traffic noise. Also, the walls and door did not adequately block the noise from at least one of the adjacent rooms and the hallway. This prevented me from getting a good night sleep! One other issue was the connecting to and using the WIFI. Just connecting to and maintaining a connection to the WIFI was problematic. Also, the bandwidth, once connected, left a lot to be desired. Their WIFI is much below the typical average service I have come to expect from travels to similar hotels. If these issues could be remedied, I would definitely be a fan of this hotel, and I would recommend it. As it is, I cannot.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"great"
The room was perfect and staff was so courteous. We will definitely recommend the hotel and go back when we're in town again.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
william
"Just been renovated. Great location."
The location of this hotel is perfect, close to the airpot but we did not hear any airplane noise. Close to the mall, to many good restaurants, close to the major high-ways, and close to Providence downtown. The room was clean, bathroom has the necessary amenities, free WiFi, breakfast is included, the staff (somehow male staff) were absolutely friendly, polite and helpful. Female staff we encountered 2 of them were not very nice. There was a line when checking in (two in front of us), and a male staff was busy answering the phones and trying to accommodate the customers for the check in, meanwhile this female staff simply looked at us and said, "he can assist you in a moment" and walked away. Obviously she did not want to assist us at all. When checking out, the same thing, a different female staff totally ignored us and a male staff ended up helping us very politely. I would have given 5 starts, but not with the attitude from those 2 female staff unfortunately.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
salhg
"Clean, comfortable hotel."
The hotel was very clean and comfortable.The staff was very polite. The breakfast buffet was perfect for the family. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Try someplace else"
We have stayed at this hotel several times over the last 2 years and since they started their renovations it has not been up to standards. The worst part about this stay was that housekeeping left our room open after they finished up in there. We did not get back to the hotel till 8PM so our room was open for anyone to walk in and do whatever they wanted. To me this is a serious breach of my security and safety. Fortunately no one was laying in wait to assault me and it did not appear there was anything missing from the room. Staff refused to allow me to speak to the General Manager about this and the Front Office Manager clearly did not care.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Holiday Inn Never Dissappoints"
This hotel was extraordinary, almost as good as my last Holiday Inn experience. Great price for excellent service, kind and pleasant staff, luxurious and spacious room, delicious free breakfast, Holiday Inn has never ever disappointed. I also stayed at a Sheraton and Comfort Inn, and my family agreed that from bow on, we'll only stay at Holiday Inns. Thank you all fpt a wonderful experience.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Mir
"Trip to old home grounds"
Conveniently located, clean and spacious accommodation
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Would certainly recommend this hotel."
Except for our room not being ready upon our 2:30pm arrival, this was a great hotel. Spacious rooms, very nice interior decor, excellent complimentary breakfast in a lovely large comfortable room.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
arkay
"Better than "4.5" star rated hotel"
I was dropping friends off nightly who stayed at this hotel, while I stayed at a "4.5" star hotel downtown Providence. I was also paying four times rental rate plus internet and parking, without breakfast. The Holiday Inn Express was clean, staff was courteous, and I would definitely stay here again. It was certainly better than the hotel I was staying at so I checked out of the Omni and into the Holiday Inn. The only comment against this hotel was the pool and spa was closed for repairs.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Weekend stay"
A very clean hotel , very good breakfast and conveniently located near the airport. The only negative was the mattress was unconfortable and the pool was under renovation. That being said the hotel was a good value for the price we paid. We would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
GARY
"close to airport"
Renovations going on, but clean room, uncomfortable mattress and flat uncomfortable pillows, friendly staff. was unaware of the additional $30.00 charge to leave my car there while away until I arrived at the front desk. Maybe I stayed at a different hotel the last couple of times, but never was charged before.
"Business"
Nice hotel grounds. I only slept there since I was attending meetings. Very cheap price and very nice hotel.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Upgrade"
This hotel was going through renovations during my stay, but the room I had was already renovated and was clean and in fantastic shape. The hotel staff was excellent
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Gateway"
Pool under renovation had to go to one near by
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Leonardo
"Stay in Providence"
Very Nice
5 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Come prepared"
Very pleasant staff but nothing around the hotel. If you don't have a car and need to eat you'll have to call for delivery.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Nancy, Although our hotel does not provide a on site restaurant for lunch and dinner we do provide our shuttle to take our guests to the majority of nearby dining options. There is also a menu display available as you come in so guest's can also contact restaurants that deliver. For any dining options are staff is trained and aware of any places that will fit your dining desires. Thank you so much for your feedback as we also look at ways of improving our hotel.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
The staff was welcoming, room was clean and very comfortable. We will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Yvette & Adrian
"Satisfied"
Everything was overall good there was a few guest the were strange and a lot of noise of people either running in the room above us or people arguing in the room next to us but everything else was good.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
I do apologize for the inconvenience caused by other guests during your stay with us.Our hotel was sold out and we do have extra security staff members on duty for any issues or concerns reported to and to be taken care of immediately. We hope to have you back for a better experience next time . Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Pool is out of order"
This hotel is under renovations. The pool is also out of service but the did offer a shuttle to another hotel to use their pool.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
I do apologize for you not being able to use the pool during your recent stay with us.It is out of service to accommodate our guests to a heated pool . Hope to see you soon ! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Dee
"Call twice to verify your wake up call"
Enjoyed our stay up to the last morning. We called the desk the night before and requested a 4:45AM wake up call for an early flight. It didn't happen!! Just lucky to wake up at 5AM and RUSH to make our shuttle and flight.Otherwise the service was very good, esp. the shuttle. Appreciated the breakfast bag to go as we left before the 6AM bkfst.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Thank you for your time to write a review about your recent stay with us .I do apologize for you not receiving a wake up call as requested and it will be addressed.On the same note i am glad to hear you enjoyed our service and breakfast to go bags . We hope to welcome you back soon ! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
emmy
"Close to airport and restaurants"
Stayed at this hotel overnight and were mostly pleased with it. The only fault I'd find with it is that the noise of other hotel guests was more noticeable than in other hotels I've stayed in. People seemed noisy in the corridors and overhead.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Definitely would stay again"
Overall a great 3 night stay for us. Arrived Friday afternoon, receptionist was flustered bc the other help called off but got to us as soon as she could. Hotel was very clean, conveniently located, and staff was very friendly. We were always greeted when passed in the hall or near the front desk. Breakfasts were great as well!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Dear Guest , Thank you for your stay with us .We are glad to hear you enjoyed your 3 night stay and felt accommodated by our staff . We hope to welcome you back soon ! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
wendy
"Nice place to stay"
The staff is very helpful and the rooms are mostly all remodeled. The hotel also offers shuttle service to nearby restaurants.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
mfd14534
"Perfect family trip"
This was our first time to Rhode Island and we wanted to be close to everything and stay within our budget and we did staying here. It was a perfect trip
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Dear Happy Guest , Thank you for rating us with 5 stars !!! We are glad to hear it was a perfect trip for you. See you soon ! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Raul
"Relaxing stay"
Close to airport with 24/7shuttle service. Flat rate parking for up to $21 days is $30.00 and they have security systems for all parking. Room was clean, neat, tasteful decor. Bed was very comfy. Staff was delightful to interact with and knowledgeable about area. Many tours of restaurants located nearby.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
lauren
"All around comfort and convenience."
No complaints. Used shuttle to airport and back - no issues, very friendly, prompt and helpful. Excellent choice!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Thank you Catherine for the 5 stars. It was definitely an excellent choice made to stay with us ,as the HIEX team strives for 100% guest satisfaction. We are glad to hear you had no complaints !!! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Catherine
"Newly renovated and beautiful"
I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The price was great! The downstairs lounge had just opened from being renovated, and was clean and beautiful. The staff was warm and welcoming and gave us a newly renovated room that was beautifully done. Lastly, the complimentary breakfast was above and beyond, with eggs, sausage, a make-your-own-pancake station, warm biscuits and cinnamon rolls. Overall, wonderful hotel. I was very happy and will stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Hello Football Fan , Wow! Thank you so much for rating us with 5 stars! Yes we all are excited about our newly renovated Great room being complete and looking fabulous ,We are glad that you were able to relax and enjoy it. I am glad to hear that the Holiday Inn Express team was able to make your stay a enjoyable stay ! Give us a call when you return in the area ! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
FootballFan
"No Convenience Store?"
My only complaint - and surprise - is that this hotel had no real conveniences store. I had to make a special trip to a local drug store to pick up a few standard items that I would expect to be available at a standard hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Dear Guest , We do apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay .,We do have good news for you , after our lobby and Front Desk being complete with renovations, we have added a Sundry shop for the convenience of our guests . We hope to see you soon for a more enjoyable stay ! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Holiday Inn Express"
Nice place and service!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Dear Guest , Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express as your choice of stay ! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Joshua
"Holiday visit"
Everything we needed, except a bar in the lobby. But would still come back
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Hi Kathleen , I do apologize for not having a bar ,being a Express we are a limited service hotel. Hope to see you soon ! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
Kathleen
My Stay was very nice I stayed with my friends two girls and they loved the pool it was a lot of fun for us. Breakfast was nice for them I am just a coffee person which they had all day long just the way I like it. Bottled water was also nice to have. Great place to stay all around....
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Hi Karen , We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay !!!! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
2 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
"WiFi is slow"
Light is not bright enough in room, and WiFi is so slow
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Hi George, Thank you for staying with us .I do apologize for you being inconvenienced by slow Wi-Fi ,when the hotel is sold out it can get a little slow due to high volume usage. Have a Happy New Year !! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
george
"Comfortable"
It was excellent except the tiles on the bathroom are loose.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Dear Ignacio , We appreciate you choosing the HIE as your choice of stay. We value every feedback ,and will have our Maintenance dept. look at the bathroom floor. Happy New Year ! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
ignacio
"Nice hotel, spacious room, close to granddaughter."
We were very pleased with the accommodations and with the staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Hi Kirk, Thank you for staying with us ,we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay ! we look forward to having you back soon . Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Kirk
"2014 Fl trip"
Main lobby under construction...pool was freezing and fitness center machines need some maintenance...employees awesome...hotel just needs some major updating
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Hi A verified traveler , We appreciate you taking the time for your comments and feed back . I do apologize for your stay being less than pleasant with us due to construction. We are making this a better place for our guests and hope to welcome you back to a newly renovated hotel in the near future. Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Peace away from home and can relax."
I have always stayed with holiday inn (Africa) I love holiday inn
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Hello , We appreciate your loyalty ! Hope to welcome you back soon . Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Surprisingly upscale !"
Beautifully appointed, spacious room. It even had a small fridge and microwave. Far exceded expectations. Convenient location. Nice breakfast included. Great value !!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Dear Susan , Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear we exceeded your expectations ,and you enjoyed our newly renovated room. Hope to welcome you back soon ! Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"it was fantastic"
Thestaff was very helpful to above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Hello, We appreciate you making Holiday Inn Express your choice of stay ! Hope to welcome you back soon . Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Hotel was undergoing renovations. Our room was very clean and updated and the staff was very pleasant. In town for a concert at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence and would stay here again!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence (Arpt)
Dear Anonymous , Thank you for your recent stay with us .We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay . Asma Siddiqui Front Office Manager
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"great experience"
Hotel was conveniently located off the highway, entire staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean, spacious & the bed was very comfortable. Dog friendly. Breakfast had many selections, including scrambled eggs & sausage. We will stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014