All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5858 International Drive Corne, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.5
    2.8
    2.5
    2.2
"Disgusted"
The room smelled of urine and mold the carpet was filthy I had to go buy my own set of sheets to put on the bed the bath mat in the tub was stained the room was HORRIBLE!!!! I don't recommend to anyone.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2015
"Aweful"
The room was old and dated, there was mold in the bathroom and on the ceilings. I would not stay at this hotel .
4 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Never Again"
This hotel was one of the grossest places I've ever been in. It was dirty and stunk. The carpet had stains, the bathroom door handle was broken and if you did mange to get the door shut you would get stuck in the bathroom. Several lights were broken or were out and the hotel staff were very unfriendly and seemed like they didn't want to be bothered. When we woke up in the morning we saw a roach crawling across the table. Defenitly not a pleasant stay.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Bad"
The stay was not good at all. When we got to the room it smell like cigarettes, a hole on the wall and we saw a small cockroach walking on the wall. i called front desk and I was told they could not do anything until the next day.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Close to IHOP"
Loud neighborhood and the A/C vent would stay on to block it out.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Russell
"You get what you pay for."
It has a bed.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Very disappointed"
Very dirty and smelly room, uncomfortable bed
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
KRZYSZTOF
"Location is not everything!"
Nice, friendly staff, outside looks good. Room is spacious but old, everything looks very dated(80's). Smelled bad in room.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Take off your site"
Mold covered in paint. Ac falls apart. Stinks, bed sheets stained. Door wouldn't close all the way. Did not get room I paid for.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
brittany
"hotel review"
Tv was old. Not enough clean towels.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Laurie
"Mistake"
Pictures of this facility looked normal, so family vacation plans were made. Upon arriving it was clear hotel was NOT what was advertised. Room was filthy and had a smell. Everything looked old and worn. Checked out after one night, and the staff never asked why.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Stang
"Decent hotel incredible location."
The hotel was fine, it's simply a place to sleep with an incredible location which makes it worth it.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
jacob
"Poor Choice"
Scheduled 3 night stay, but left after 1 night due to poor conditions.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
JT
"Starting to be run down"
Room was not that clean old carpet and not good maintenance repairs
"Good basic hotel."
This is an older hotel. The staff was nice and very helpful. Rooms are old but were clean and in pretty good shape. Close to Universal and resturants. Great place to stay for a Universal trip on a budget-how much time are you spending in the room anyway??
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Close to universal"
Receptionist very nice and friendly, molding in bathroom carpeting entering bathroom coming up with the nails sticking out 3people staying in room only one tablecloth had to call the front desk both nights reading light bulb burnt out called desk again that was fixed right away .the nice thing is it's close to universal mini golf across the street was fun. Really needs a small fridge in room
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Was OK - but there were ants in the room"
It was more of a family area with many buffet restaurants.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Harriet
"really bad"
It was the worse stay ever I was dying to leave I would have left but could not find another hotel avaliable, at the point it didn't matter if I lost the money. It should be a motel not a hotel.
4 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Maria
"hate it"
My room keys kept going out so I had to go to the front desk multiple times. The wireless internet is terrible. terrible place to stay
2 night trip Feb 4, 2015
Dylan
"Not satisfied"
when I got there,they didn't want to give me my room cause my debit card don't have my name on it. Remind you it's a company card.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
bri
"Bad hotel"
The mattress was bad,no refrigerator or microwave.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
RONNIE
"International Drive next to Wet n Wild...."
The room smelled really bad. They made me sign a document stating that if a pillow, bed sheet, towel, lamp shade was missing, I would be charged for it. It says a lot about the element of people rent here. The walls were dirty and actually scary looking. My wife had nightmare staying here. My first night I had 2 bath towels, after room service fixed the room the next day, I only had one bath towel. I had to follow the cleaning lady to make sure I get towels and wouldn't be charged for any. The TV would turn on, but no reception on any channel. The worst experience I ever had at a hotel in my life. I suggest you do not rent here ever. Especially if you are there with your family. Spend a little more and get something better.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Okay for hot shower."
Room was on the front and the city bus woke us at 5am. Note to self always reject rooms near entrance of the hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"The Hotel looks very good on Internet & outside."
I stayed only one night but the room front line issued to me was no good. 1 The room had only 3 lights working but other lamps not connected to use them. 2 The heating unit blows dust. 3 The shower/faucet unit does not work which needs complete replacement. 4. There were 3 baby roaches. 5. The bed was so old which given me backache. 6 Actually, The whole room needs remodeling.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Allen
"Dont stay here"
Bad
4 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2015
Jeffrey
"business and pleasure trip"
Very noisy attendants rolling housekeeping carts all night bed was very uncomfortable
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Not the best"
When going into the room it smelt like chlorine. The air conditioner was on and it was only 45 degrees outside. Tried to put the heat on because I have my 8 month daughter with me and the heater did not work. The beds were rather hard. You get what you pay for.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Renea
"Marginal"
it was a little cold in the room as it was 40 degrees the night in question and the room heater wasn't working very well. The room had a slight remnant of body ordor, the pipe in the bathroom didnt stop leaking. There seemed to also be people walking by the room at night. Didnt sleep very well.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Horrible, disgusting hotel"
We checked in about 4:30 after waiting because only one person was doing the check ins while 3 or 4 other people were behind the desk doing nothing. Although this hotel was listed on Expedia's list of pet friendly hotels, there was a sign in the lobby saying "no pets". Your list needs to be updated. Getting to the room, we immediately saw the door frame had evidence of being pried open with a crow bar some time in the past. The room was disgusting and smelled like mold & mildew. . The bathroom was dirty and the towels were paper thin. Shortly thereafter, we met friends and family for dinner during which we discussed what we were going to do because we certainly couldn't bring ourselves to sleep at the hotel fearing bed bugs because it was that kind of place. After dinner we went back to the hotel and checked out about 9:00. This hotel is just a dirty, horrible, and disgusting place. Even the furnishing were terrible. Please don't let anyone book this hotel.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Not good"
Rooms are outdated and smelly and the lady in front sucked in customer service
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
This Days Inn needs an update! ceiling falling down, old TV, old sheets and blankets, hardly any of the outlets worked!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"ok, but not good"
Needed a place to stay for two nights near international drive, thought I would give Days Inn a try. Won't be back. The place is old, dirty, and dysfunctional. The nicest thing I can say is that the staff is very nice.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
greg
"NO GOOD"
The first room I was given smelled like some type of bug spray, and I couldn't take the smell of it. The second room was on the main strip and I heard all the cars come by and every loud speaker in a car, no wash clothes in the room. I know that the room wasn't expensive but it should have been better than it was because it is the second hotel on the strip when you come of the high way.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Excellent location to go walking to many parks and shopping... also in bus
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Carlos
"The worst Days Inn that I have ever stayed at..."
Usually love staying at Days Inn, but this location I'm surprised the franchise let's use the Brand name. Half the light bulbs in the room were burnt out. The bathroom light and fan turned on and off when it wanted, clearly electrical issue. Fixtures in the bathroom were rusted and coming out of the wall. When I plugged my phone charger in the outlet next to the TV it sparked and I was certain it fried my phone. The room was damp and the air conditioner was rusted and had some kind of powder in the vent, possibility to help control the musty odor. When I called down to get wash cloths that were not in the room a cleaning services person brought up hand towels. I explained that I needed wash cloths and he stated there were not any clean wash cloths, all they had were hand towels. The carpet had burn marks from an iron, which I in fact needed for my travel clothes however, was not longer available in the room. There was also some other black semi sticky mark on the carpet between the beds and the bathroom in the walkway. The shower fixture was so loose it would not stay on the correct temperature setting as gravity just pulled it back down from where it needed to be for a comfortable shower. There was black mildew on the seam of the shower wall. There walls were not clean and clearly had not been wiped down for some time. I was so disappointed that had there not been a convention and no other rooms available I would have cancelled my reservation and changed hotels.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Rooms has seen the years gone by. Not clean enought, broken draperies, bathroom sealants missing, mold on walls, empty minifridge cabinet, open wall electrical outlets.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"An old but clean hotel centrally located"
If you just want a place to sleep and want to save money this hotel might be just right for you. The rooms are old but do not smell musty and was quite clean. My TV had very poor (grainy) reception. The shower had a continuous leak but I shut the door and it did not bother me. The hotel is on a busy street but I kept the A/C on and hardly heard anything. The beds are old but firm - I sleep a good night. If you are looking for an inexpensive room for a night, this could suffice. I would not bring children here. The hotel is centrally located if you are doing business in Orlando. Overall I give it a 3 (OK). There are definitely nicer places to stay but it will cost you a lot more.
Erik
"close to park but a bad stay."
roaches and three lamps with only one light bulb that worked. Not a good experience. You really get what you pay for.
"Average hotel"
Average hotel, did have a giant stain on carpet, not sure what from or how long it has been there. Wallpaper was starting to crack and fold over. Wifi was so so, sockets were either pushed into wall or dangling off.
"Bad"
No coffee maker. They never brought me coffee maker. Bugs and water in the sink are stuck. This is two rooms we stay. Never going back.
p
"Poor overall"
Room was in poor condition Staff miserable Not much good here Really disappointed even though it's dirt cheap it was really really bad
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Worst hotel ever got mugged"
Hotel is disgusting not worth even passing by it. Staff very rude and area is unsafe
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"NOT worthy of Days Inn"
This hotel was horrible! Rooms were moldy smelling or smelled of cigarettes. (We requested non smoking) the initial night was a King size bed, which we requested and paid for, the remaining nights were two full size beds and we STILL paid for king because "Expedia" set the price NOT the hotel. Shower curtains attached to tiles that were falling off the wall, patches in the ceilin that looked like they would fall at any moment, mysterious wet spots in the carpet. When we changed rooms we found mattresses that were caved in the middle, burn marks in the carpet and a shower that we eother had scalding hot or freezing cold water from. Beds looked like a 5 year old made them. Towels were replaced with 4 hand towels and one actual towel. ( for three adults) when we called the front desk for more we were told they would bring them "if they had any extra"! The only adjustments the manager would make was to refund the daily hotel fees. Their free wifi didn't work most of the time, only had maybe 6 channels on the television and poor reception. Unless we were willing to crawl under furniture we had no outlets for chargers or the hotel provided alarm clock. Staff at the front desk were rude and acted as if we were inconveniencing them for wanting basic amenities. They also have a form for you to sign for any missing or damaged items. It's itemized with how much they will charge for these items. ($25 for a wash cloth..that's if you even get one to begin with!) This place was a nightmare!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"good place 2 chill 4 1 nite"
it was good. front desk was nice and ez 2 look at. very accomodating.had some problems early on but was handled quickly and unpainfully.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
thomas
"Family Trip"
Very noisy
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
veasna
"Universal facade, two star hostal at best"
It was what it was. The hotel staff was really good and took care of pur needs. The outside of the hotel shows pride in ownership but the room showed that to be a Hollywood facade. The condition of the room was not good. The comforters smelled like someone hurled on them. Can't complain too much it was a cheap room. Walking distance to Universal (for those not too lazy) we were there to shower and sleep.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Very Bad Experience"
Rooms smelled Dirty Carpets Loud Blankets with Holes Had to change Hotels
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Hotel is well located"
For those who do not care about comfort, as students and people that will stay just a couple days, is a great hotel because is cheap and well located.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Not cheap enough..."
Beds were uncomfortable, safe was not an actual safe, no refrigerator, sheets and towels looked dirty and stained, bathroom walls were cracked, lamps were unstable and we had to be extra careful to not break it just by trying to turn on the light and we found a cockroach as well... The only good thing about the hotel was how close it was to the park. That is all. Definitely not worth the price.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
karen
"Avoid this one !"
The outside of the building looked inviting, unfortunately after checking in to the hotel , that was a difdifferent story. The room was really bad. First the room smelled of mildew and cigarette smoke. The front door didn't appear to be very safe. It had a quarter inch gap where you could see light come through . The walls were cracked . The carpet was dirty and outdated . The bathroom had mildew. The toilet clogged after only one use. The comforter for the bed looked old and dirty. The list goes on and on . Frankly I was not happy with the room. I slept with jeans socks and a hoodie so I wouldn't . Touch the bed. I probably should have slept in the car.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015