All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here100 Coley Davis Ct, Nashville, TN, 37221, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Family reunion"
I booked 4 rooms for our family reunion. Everyone was happy except my baby brother who whines about everything... The hotel was clean, safe and affordable.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Hotel looks better in pictures"
Since this is a Wyndam property, I had more confidence, but I was terribly disappointed. The only rooms available were smoking rooms, however the entire floor reeked of smoke! The rooms were dated and dirty. My feet were dirty from walking in my bare feed! The staff was pretty pleasant and the free breakfast was okay. I definitely won't return and would not recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nothing comforting here!!!"
Our stay here was aweful! The bed was so old and lumpy that it was hard to wake up refreshed and ready for the next day, instead we woke up several times during the night and left the hotel with a tight, knotty back. The walls inside the room were scratched, dirty, and filled with black marks. The flooring in the bathroom was peeling up and the floor looked as if it had not been cleaned in awhile. We asked for another room to be given to us but unfortunately it was not given. I would find another hotel before stopping here.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Worth the price but not much else"
Hotel is in a quiet area west of Downtown Nashville...that was the only good thing about it. The continental breakfast was less than desired...not a single item on it was warm except for the endless coffee...just cereal and breads (bread, rolls, and muffins) & once they ran out, that was it, no staff restocking the breakfast. Our bathroom floor had tape over it to "repair" damage done before our arrival instead of being fixed properly. The hotel pushes recycling but the shower head was a joke, just like coming straight out of a pipe, no control of it or the flow whatsoever.
6 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
A poor 2 star hotel. Will not stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Good news/bad news"
Great location. Hotel interior very clean and well maintained. It IS a pet friendly hotel and the room next door had a yapping dog. Yap Yap. Yap. My room was clean and well maintained except for the carpet which was downright scary. It was damp and tacky. It was so bad that I used the ample number of bathroom towels as throw rugs so I didn't have to walk on it with bare feet. The staff was friendly and check in and check out were very smooth. Breakfast is basic, which was FINE for me! It was 3 kinds of cereal, little muffins, bagels, yogurt, instant oatmeal and remarkably good coffee.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"good stop"
The room was small, but this is a MicroTel, so it fit. The bathroom was roomy, larger than a lot of other places that don't call themselves small. Good accommodation!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"Guest Expectations"
Nice place! I would have thought, for the price of the room, that one could expect at least self-made waffles for breakfast, and at least a mini fridg, if not a microwave in the room.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Paula
"Clean but needs updating"
We stayed here one night and although the room and hotel was clean it needs updating; very worn looking. Breakfast was minimal and not enough room to seat our family. Staff was friendly. Did not have connecting rooms or even rooms close together although requested connecting rooms in booking.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Ann
"Continental breakfast"
All they had was coffee, juice, ceral, 4 kinds of baby muffins, fruit and mini bagels. In the othe Microtels we have stayed in had belguim waffles, sliced bread for toast, scambled eggs, bacon, sausage and mini danish. Not thrilled with Nashville breakfast.
8 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
"Nice hotel close to my Grandson's graduation."
Easy to get to off of 70 and the interstate. Very friendly and helpful staff. More room than I expected.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Jane
"Clean with great service. Exceptional buy."
Two hotels were recommended for our group. Fellow travelers said the other hotel that cost twice as much this hotel was a huge disappointment. We were extremely happy with all aspects of our stay, and would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip May 25, 2014
Happy Traveler
"Dorm room-esque"
This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and you do truly get what you pay for. I needed it for a few nights and it was near where I needed to be so that worked out great. However, when trying to sleep, I could hear people having a conversation in the hallway and it sounded like they were right inside my room. I thought perhaps it was just where the room was located (first floor, near the front desk) but then I stayed here again this past weekend. I was given a smoking room because there weren't any non-smoking available. The room didn't smell bad, so that wasn't a problem. But, the hallways were dirty and gross and it looked just like a hotel dorm room. It was as loud as one too. I felt like I was in the steerage section of ship! I could hear conversations in the hallway and every time a door was closed, mine would rattle. So, if you are just needing a cheap place to rest your head, this works, but that is about it.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
I've stayed at a few places in Nashville area, and this is the best for the money! Rooms are nice and clean and staff are friendly. Breakfast is lacking, but you are close to several good places to eat.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
Wesley
"Not much for your money."
Not much for $79 and VERY small room! Had to take a bath due to the shower knob being broke. No hair dryer or iron (have to pay $5 for it). Had to use all 3 thin pillows to make for 1 somewhat comfortable pillow. Bad breakfast and other guests complaining about no coffee. There were women outside smoking though. I told the morning clerk at check out on 5-15-14 and she (older lady) ignored my complaint. Very rude when she noticed I went through Hotels.com. I will never stay here again. Motel 6 is cheaper and has basic items provided for free. The room was clean and in a safe area. Stay in Nashville next time!
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
T. Hall
"Not up to Wyndham Standards"
Hotel was rather run down and room was dirty. Carpet needs cleaning badly.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"micro satisfaction"
Just to assist anyone else who may be thinking of staying here, not all the rooms come with a refrigerator or microwave or even a coffeemaker--you'll have to pay extra for those. This point wasn't clear to me in the hotel's descriptions. The staff is remarkably dispassionate about their services and move at a glaciel pace. I was initially supposed to stay for 3 nights but after arriving I barely stayed 3 hours before checking out.
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
"very convenient with friendly, helpful staff"
Great deal for the price. It was clean, smelled fresh, and everything worked as it should. All the staff were friendly and helpful and the location was very convenient for our purpose and to the interstate.
3 night trip May 2, 2014
"Paper Thin Walls"
This hotel is old and rundown. The walls are so paper-thin that when a gentleman in the next room sneezed, it sounded as if he were standing directly next to me. Not worth the money, especially since it is located a good distance from downtown.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"Good hotel for one night stay"
Nice hotel. Very clean. A basic continental breakfast was provided.
1 night family trip May 1, 2014
Pat B
"Filthiest place we have ever stayed!"
Not only was the room filthy, it was in a state of disrepair. Air vents were clogged with dust, carpet was shredding, sheetrock around the tub was crumbling, the outline of a former bathtub mat was still evident long after it had been removed. Hotels.com staff was accommodating to get us out after only one night.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
JD
"No complaints"
It was fine. Clean, cheap. No complaints
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice Medium price hotel"
We got a 1 bedroom suite. Clean room, comfortable bed. Staff was helpful. Coffee juice and muffins were available for breakfast. This is the second time we've stayed in his hotel. First time was in regular room which was very small. Suite was much more to our liking.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Convenient location but"
At first all they had was smoking rooms, and when we saw it and smelled it I should have left. Even the nonsmoking rooms are not clean, the beds are not comfortable and in general I think you can get much more for your money if you stay elsewhere.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Mig
"Wicked Weekend"
This was my first stay with a Microtel, but I use them extensively when I bring clients into town (Knoxville)...so I decided to give them a shot for my trip. Everything about the hotel was quite suitable for my stay...was just there overnight. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Rate was excellent for an Easter weekend. I gave location a lower score because it was on the far side of Nashville and about 30 min from everything I was there to do. Really my fault more than their's for not mapping that out.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Alan
"IT WAS NEAR MY DESTINATION."
It was exactly what you expect for the price. It had no blanket or comforter and I was placed in a room for wheel chair accessible clients (WHY)? It seemed to have had an refurbishment and looked good. It was just off the freeway to Nashville. It was clean and the staff friendly.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
John Thomas
Hotel and service was good. Very friendly. My family and I will continue to stay at at Wyndham Microtel Inn & Suite. Prices are always reasonable for the location and so far has been in great locations.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Breakfast was mediocre. Coffee was OK, everything else not so much. But the room was clean, quiet, and comfortable, so I would certainly stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"was for an overnight stay before destination"
very clean
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Ashley
"Adequate for a night"
We stayed there because my mother's house was being cleaned. It was fine, but I wouldn't choose to stay there on vacation.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
I guess I booked a smoking room and didn't realize and it was very overwhelming the smell from the smoke in the air conditioner. Also the bed was very hard. But the staff was super helpful and nice!
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Great value for Nashville area."
Friendly staff, clean room. Price was about $50 less than comparable hotels in Nashville area.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Economical"
Computer problems at check in and check out which is probably why I am not showing welcome rewards for the stay. Obviously built with economy in mind as noise transfers easily between rooms and hallway. Fortunately the neighbors were quiet. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was basic, but the price was very reasonable and we just needed a place to sleep. Room could have used a deep clean as floor had bathroom door jam had stains, but room was basically clean and no smell.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Great deal."
Great deal, could use some new carpet. Otherwise clean and quite.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
dan
"Affordable"
Good place to break up a trip. Excessive noise from nearby storage facility interrupted sleep. Otherwise, it is a nice place.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
I will Never stay at this location again. Loud guests. Horrible amenities. Lack of breakfast. No fridge or microwave in room. Hole in the bathroom door. Definitely not worth the price paid. Located away from civilization.
3 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
Disappointed guest
"No-frills but super condition"
Upon checking in, we were greeted by kind staff and our room was immaculate. I had guessed the hotel had been there for no more than a couple of years but upon checkout I asked and was told it was about 15 years old. Everything looked brand new and made for a great experience. We brought our dog and there is a nice grassy area on the side for them to run around a little. The only downside is that the bed wasn't as plush as some of the fancy hotels, but it wasn't at all uncomfortable. I would definitely stay here again. There are several restaurants nearby and it's about a 15 minute drive to downtown Nashville. Right off the highway but far enough that it was quiet. Bordered on the back by a storage unit place so no sounds from the outside to deal with.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Ryan
"Ok"
The room was very small, no coffee service in the room, I think for the same price, a better or regular size room can be found.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Good value for Nashville"
The hotel is about 13 miles from downtown Nashville, but an easy drive and far more economical than staying downtown. The rooms are compact and efficient,\ and exceedingly clean and up-to-date. The staff is very friendly, the breakfasts are adequate, the parking good and the location safe. There is a pool but it was not open as it was February and cold!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Adequate for what I needed. Clean room small but everything worked
5 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
Don
"You get what you pay for...Cheap."
Excessively stained carpets, hair on towels, basic breakfast of cereal and expiring fruit...not a great experience, but a cheap one. So if you're only planning to sleep there at least the beds are comfortable. Most of the staff was friendly.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Sam
"Good quality with a reasonable rate"
We arrived at the hotel around non on Saturday. Because the hotel is a little apart from the downtown, we wished to check-in first and change before we went to the downtown. The lady at the front counter allowed us to check-in. That was very good. We went to the Nashville downtown, stayed there till midnight and came back to hotel. We enjoyed our trip.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Akira
"Nice and cozy"
Nice place, good overall nice and cozy Good breakfast
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Bare minimum"
The carpet in our room was very dirty and worn out. The linens did seem to be clean. The "breakfast" was the worst I've ever encountered in a hotel of any kind. The staff gets a mixed review. The girl who was cleaning rooms was helpful and friendly. The front desk attendant and the lady who was tending to the lobby/breakfast area was unpleasant at best. She made disparaging and racist remarks about the Hispanic group in the lobby on the first day and repeated it regarding the Asian group in the lobby on the second day of our stay. She spoke to me (a white male) in hushed conspiratorial tones to draw me into her vileness and didn't seem to appreciate it when I refused to be party to her ignorance. This hotel offers the bare minimum in accomodations. It should only be a last resort if all other hotels in the area are completely booked.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Reunioner
"convenient to interstate, small rooms"
This hotel is very convenient to I40, right off exit 196. But the rooms are small with dated furnishings. The bed is reasonably comfortable but the ac is loud. The breakfast is very limited, just cereal and some small baked goods, yogurt and bruised fruit.
2 night business trip Dec 29, 2013
"Decent place to stay"
Everything was clean and the staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Ok"
The hotel staff was very nice. We had to stay in a smoking room which I could deal with but the carpet in our room was terrible. Lots of burn holes and very dirty. My white socks were filthy from walking in our room. The shower was awful. The shower head was just a mist. The breakfast was not much either. Will not be staying here again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
GG
"Budget friendly"
Convenient location and very budget friendly. Everything was wonderful for a weekend stay the only negative was the carpets in the rooms need cleaned.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Beth
Good place to spend the night. A little 'bare bones'. A lamp or two in the rooms would improve the ambience and the continental breakfast was as advertised. We felt safe and the beds were comfortable.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Melanie
The room smelled pungent (found out pets were allowed)and the carpet was filthy. Didn't realize microtels allowed pets. Will investigate before I stay at another.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2013