All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
100 Coley Davis Ct, Nashville, TN, 37221, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice stay."
Great room, manager gave us an upgrade(suite) for the same price as the single room we had booked. We needed a room with a fridge and microwave and he accommodated us nicely.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Arthur
Always great!
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"This is not a clean hotel. No Star hotel."
The Site i purchase from indicates microwave and fridge in the room. After checked in. Nothing but nasty with no microwave or fridge.Carpet and Bathroom bed sheet and covers all Dirty...........Nasty.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Clean, value based stay"
Hotel was a value stay but met my needs, nothing fancy- however, it was very clean.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
EDWARD
"One good night"
Room 225 was very good close to exit clean everything worked good
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
needed a place
"Nice with Super staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
the staff was very nice and very helpful and made our stay pleasant. i would stay there again .
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice stay in Nashville."
Very nice room (we had a queen suite -- two queen beds). The breakfast is quite basic -- cereal, yogurt, small muffins, coffee, and hard boiled eggs.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Very Small Room"
It was a teeny-tiny, itty-bitty room, which made my stay quite cramped. Otherwize, things were fine. Pam (at the front desk) was friendly, helpful and very nice.
2 night trip Dec 16, 2014
Kimberly
"Nashville"
Great staff! this is an old used hotel with a poor quality facelift. Owners obviously don't care. I blame Wyndham! It is their name on the property. They can disclaim all they want. If my ford breaks I take it back to the dealer and ford makes sure that the franchise repairs it. I guess Wyndham could care less.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
S.
We were given a handicapped room despite us not needing one or not having asked for such a room. The room was also quite small for two (I visited this motel one year ago and had a much bigger room that looked like one for two). Additionally, the heater was really noisy, and we found a few bugs on the floor. I booked this hotel again because I was satisfied one year ago, but my experience this year wasn't one that makes me want to stay at this hotel again, sadly. It was also quite expensive compared to other motels we stayed at on our trip, in regards to quality.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Skip it"
Everything about this hotel needs freshening up. The whole place could use a coat of paint. The walls in the rooms are paper thin. The bed is horribly uncomfortable. When you turn the light on in the bathroom the exhaust fan comes on as well and sounds like an 18-wheeler is driving through the room. The "continental breakfast" was meager. It seemed clean, although we were so ready to leave we didn't shower in the morning. For the dive this seemed to be, the price of more than $100 per night was outrageous. Given this is in the Bellevue area, I expected much more. My suggestion - stay somewhere else.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Shirey
"Entire Property smells of cigarettes"
After reserving a "non-smoking" room online, I was given keys to a room that had definitely been smoked in recently. When I expressed my concerns to the front desk (given that I have severe smoke allergies), the clerk wouldn't switch my room and instead offered me air freshener (not a real solution). The entire hotel was dingy, lighting-wise, and my room didn't even have a lamp (only one large overhead light). The walls were thin and the floor I was on was quite noisy. There was nothing about this hotel that I enjoyed and I would definitely not recommend it to others.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Perry
"A place to sleep."
Average stay for an average hotel. We have stayed here several times and have noticed an improvement in the staff & cleanliness. Continental breakfast is very basic.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Stayed for the Thanksgiving holiday. Very clean and loved the no smoking enforcement. Staff was responsive to needs.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great room-great price!"
Convenient, clean, friendly, great price. We stay here every year.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Chris and Tina
Upon arrival - Desk Clerk O.K. - not very friendly. Room only included beds and TV - Asked about an iron and ironing board, was told they were going to upgrade rooms with them and she handed us an iron and full size ironing board for us to carry to our room ourselves, along with all of our luggage - had to make (2) trips. Carpeting was absolutely filthy! - Beds were clean and neatly made. Bathroom heat lamp was not secured properly, door frame was all rusty. The shower head looked just like a pipe coming out of the wall and only sprayed a strong mist. While the room was clean it was in need of an upgrade. Had a trailer attached to car and there was no parking for it, could not park in lot and lot very small, could not turn around to get out - had to back out the entire length of lot with trailer at night. Would not stay there again.
Very pleased with ease of access off highway, size of room/amenities and cleanliness of property.
"Stay somewhere else"
Requested a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room. For the rate should have been better accomidated. Evening staff was pleasant, however morning staff was rude and came across "put out" to be bothered with questions.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"My stay"
my stay was ok. The staff was friendly.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Kendra
The room was clean and comfortable, but there was not much room to move around. It served our purpose though of just having a clean, comfortable place to sleep before moving on. The breakfast bar was OK, but nothing spectacular.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Em
"poor condition hotel but great location!"
Super small rooms, horrible cold breakfast, horrible room service, but awesome location with restaurants in walking distance and a gas station as well. Single bed room was like a prison cell. Room service didn't refill soap or shampoo. Front desk staff was extremely rude and had an attitude.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Shi-Peng
"Creepy Mirror"
I've stayed at worse, but not in a while. The entire carpet in the room was disgusting and made me feel uneasy the whole time. They are far beyond the point of being cleaned. Also, for some reason, there is a creepy mirror running the entire length of the wall where the head boards should be for the beds. Made me feel like there was someone behind the mirror watching the whole time. I wasn't in the room very much... I was down with my father and stayed there while he had surgery at Vanderbilt, so thankfully I had limited exposure. I guess the price was reasonable, but I would prefer staying somewhere more expensive and feel comfortable.
3 night trip Oct 8, 2014
C.B.
"The worst place ever!"
This place is so dirty and smells so bad , that we had to wash our bags / luggage that was on the floor to get rid of the stinch! Nasty , dirty place!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Very friendly staff."
The hotel needs to change the carpet dirty spots every where. I had my pet and I clean up after her which means I sweep the carpet for litter and my vacuum picked up lots of other stuff. For the price a nice hotel. I stayed here because it is near McKays where I like to shop and I was attending the Nashville Symphony concert.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
John Thomas
"Not so great"
As soon as we walked into our room, we were greeted with a musty, wet dog smell. Quite unappealing. The room was tiny, beds not very comfortable, no little extras at all. Not even shampoo. In the morning, I couldn't get the shower to turn on and had to get help. Breakfast was just as lackluster. Overall, just not a pleasant experience. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Erin
"Nice comfortable night"
This hotel was picked because of its location close to the Nanchez Trace trail. It was clean, comfortable and the staff was efficient and friendly.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice Hotel in very nice area. Only 20 minutes to d"
good experience. I like the friendly staff, especially Pam. Nice breakfast too.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
gina
"Nice hotel for price"
staff are friendly and kind! Decent breakfast, pet friendly
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
gina
Room smelled like a wet dog. Was not pleased. Needs some upkeep
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Tried tooo hard and failed miserably"
The price killed it. They tried far too hard to play with the big boys and you get very little for the price you pay. The bathroom felt like a hospital. The local cable channels were horrible nothing even worth watching, pretty bad channel line up. I stayed at another hotel for a third less and got much much more than what this location provided. Its not terrible, its better than a flea bag motel, but it feels like they tried too hard and made it feel they were trying to cut as many corners and charge as much as they could. The Breakfast area as split up and there was no hot food. You had to go across the room to get drinks, and there were only two tables to eat at. Just because the staff was nice enough and I know they tried, I give this place a D+ at best. I may never stay here nor recommend this hotel chain to anyone. If they lowered the prices a significant amount, it would be worth the dollar. But what you pay and what you get, two different stories. I just honestly feel cheated.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"clean & good location"
The hotel and linen provided was clean. Good eateries at walking distance esp. the Chinese place. Only issue was the carpets in our room on 1st floor was totally worn out and looked very dirty.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Microtel in Nashville"
My room at the Microtel in Nashville was very nicely priced, mall, clean and very adequate for my nights after my days with family at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who will be spending there days in the city of Nashville. The staff was genuinely pleasant and friendly. All in all a good stay.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Visiting family in Bellevue"
I stay here every year for the past 10 years. It's inexpensive, room is cozy and small, bed is OK but small. Carpet needs replacing. Do not want to walk around the room without socks. Carpet in hallway is torn and they stitched up a tear when I was just there.. Replace the carpet and I'll give a better review.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
TN born
"Not what I expected from Wyndham."
Stained old carpet, no comforter/bedspread on the beds, bathroom tissue dispenser almost out of reach from the bathroom "throne" (it would be for a child) the shower was more like a mist and there was a gaping hole where the shower head came though the wall, 3rd floor room with window that opened...nothing to keep a little one from falling out-very unsafe The staff was pleasant and helpful and the building looks very nice, from the outside
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Lori L
"Weird room but well priced"
There was this odd one-way mirror at one side of our room that made you feel a bit like you were being watched, but the hotel was overall clean enough and nice. Breakfast was ok.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Meredith
"NEVER AGAIN"
This was the worst hotel ever I think this is a transient hotel. The light in the bathroom didn't work I should have known better when there were stains in the hallway carpet. All night longs people were knocking on the doors of the other rooms and the room doors opened and closed constantly. At one point there was a confrontation in the hallway and it sounded as if the police had come to put someone out that was displeased with the accommodations or was complaining about something. This must be a smoking hotel because everything smelled like cigarette smoke. This was the worst hotel stay in my life and I will include my share of stays at short stay motels also....NEVER AGAIN
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Darryl
"Nice 4 D Price"
Nice clean room good customer service close to Resturant soft bed cozy and feels like home away from home. Thanks
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Jay
"Great, inexpensive place to stay"
Our daughters lives about a mile away, so this is our 3rd time we've stayed at this motel. For the price, it can't be beat! The staff was friendly, the room was clean. The continental breakfast is nothing special (but the coffee was very good and plentiful!), but for the price, I can't complain about it either. My only negative about the place is that the toilet paper is not close to the toilet. I'm 6' tall and I just about have to get off the toilet to get the TP. Sorry if that's too much information, but we just find it weird. Not enough reason though not to stay here. We'll be back any time we visit with our daughters in the Nashville area!
3 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Small Room but Nice"
The room was fine but the rug needs a good cleaning. Microtel Hotels the room is always small the are nice for a day or two. The breakfast was a little short on things to eat. We decided to eat a real meal.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
MM
I CHOSE THE HOTEL BECAUSE IT WAS NEAR TO A FRIEND RESIDENCE AND THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE, BUT I DID NOT LIKE MANY THINGS 1- LOCATION - NOT EASY TO FIND THE HOTEL, IT DOES NOT SHOW ON A ROAD WAY IT WAS BEHIND A RESTAURENT. 2- THE RECEPTIONIST HAS A 10 YEAR OLD CHILD WHO WAS SHOWING US WHERE TO HAVE BREAKFAST AND WHERE TO GET HOT WATER. 3- THE ROOMS DID NOT HAVE A COFFEE MAKER 4- VERY POOR BREAKFAST
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Inexpensive - will do for 1 night!"
We arrived back here after being gone a week to find the same room awaiting us. Since I had informed the staff at checkout the week before of the problem of the toilet running constantly, I felt fine accepting the same assignment. However, we got into the room to find the same toilet running the same speed. The only good news is that if you shut the bathroom door all the way you could barely hear the toilet! If I had paid any more money I would have been upset, but for the price it was actually still worth the price! VERY nice folks working here but you can only do what you can with what you have.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Family reunion"
I booked 4 rooms for our family reunion. Everyone was happy except my baby brother who whines about everything... The hotel was clean, safe and affordable.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Hotel looks better in pictures"
Since this is a Wyndam property, I had more confidence, but I was terribly disappointed. The only rooms available were smoking rooms, however the entire floor reeked of smoke! The rooms were dated and dirty. My feet were dirty from walking in my bare feed! The staff was pretty pleasant and the free breakfast was okay. I definitely won't return and would not recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nothing comforting here!!!"
Our stay here was aweful! The bed was so old and lumpy that it was hard to wake up refreshed and ready for the next day, instead we woke up several times during the night and left the hotel with a tight, knotty back. The walls inside the room were scratched, dirty, and filled with black marks. The flooring in the bathroom was peeling up and the floor looked as if it had not been cleaned in awhile. We asked for another room to be given to us but unfortunately it was not given. I would find another hotel before stopping here.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Worth the price but not much else"
Hotel is in a quiet area west of Downtown Nashville...that was the only good thing about it. The continental breakfast was less than desired...not a single item on it was warm except for the endless coffee...just cereal and breads (bread, rolls, and muffins) & once they ran out, that was it, no staff restocking the breakfast. Our bathroom floor had tape over it to "repair" damage done before our arrival instead of being fixed properly. The hotel pushes recycling but the shower head was a joke, just like coming straight out of a pipe, no control of it or the flow whatsoever.
6 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
A poor 2 star hotel. Will not stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Good news/bad news"
Great location. Hotel interior very clean and well maintained. It IS a pet friendly hotel and the room next door had a yapping dog. Yap Yap. Yap. My room was clean and well maintained except for the carpet which was downright scary. It was damp and tacky. It was so bad that I used the ample number of bathroom towels as throw rugs so I didn't have to walk on it with bare feet. The staff was friendly and check in and check out were very smooth. Breakfast is basic, which was FINE for me! It was 3 kinds of cereal, little muffins, bagels, yogurt, instant oatmeal and remarkably good coffee.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"good stop"
The room was small, but this is a MicroTel, so it fit. The bathroom was roomy, larger than a lot of other places that don't call themselves small. Good accommodation!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"Guest Expectations"
Nice place! I would have thought, for the price of the room, that one could expect at least self-made waffles for breakfast, and at least a mini fridg, if not a microwave in the room.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Paula
"Clean but needs updating"
We stayed here one night and although the room and hotel was clean it needs updating; very worn looking. Breakfast was minimal and not enough room to seat our family. Staff was friendly. Did not have connecting rooms or even rooms close together although requested connecting rooms in booking.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014