All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
100 Coley Davis Ct, Nashville, TN, 37221, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very friendly staff."
The hotel needs to change the carpet dirty spots every where. I had my pet and I clean up after her which means I sweep the carpet for litter and my vacuum picked up lots of other stuff. For the price a nice hotel. I stayed here because it is near McKays where I like to shop and I was attending the Nashville Symphony concert.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
John Thomas
"Not so great"
As soon as we walked into our room, we were greeted with a musty, wet dog smell. Quite unappealing. The room was tiny, beds not very comfortable, no little extras at all. Not even shampoo. In the morning, I couldn't get the shower to turn on and had to get help. Breakfast was just as lackluster. Overall, just not a pleasant experience. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Erin
"Nice comfortable night"
This hotel was picked because of its location close to the Nanchez Trace trail. It was clean, comfortable and the staff was efficient and friendly.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice Hotel in very nice area. Only 20 minutes to d"
good experience. I like the friendly staff, especially Pam. Nice breakfast too.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
gina
"Nice hotel for price"
staff are friendly and kind! Decent breakfast, pet friendly
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
gina
Room smelled like a wet dog. Was not pleased. Needs some upkeep
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Tried tooo hard and failed miserably"
The price killed it. They tried far too hard to play with the big boys and you get very little for the price you pay. The bathroom felt like a hospital. The local cable channels were horrible nothing even worth watching, pretty bad channel line up. I stayed at another hotel for a third less and got much much more than what this location provided. Its not terrible, its better than a flea bag motel, but it feels like they tried too hard and made it feel they were trying to cut as many corners and charge as much as they could. The Breakfast area as split up and there was no hot food. You had to go across the room to get drinks, and there were only two tables to eat at. Just because the staff was nice enough and I know they tried, I give this place a D+ at best. I may never stay here nor recommend this hotel chain to anyone. If they lowered the prices a significant amount, it would be worth the dollar. But what you pay and what you get, two different stories. I just honestly feel cheated.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"clean & good location"
The hotel and linen provided was clean. Good eateries at walking distance esp. the Chinese place. Only issue was the carpets in our room on 1st floor was totally worn out and looked very dirty.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Microtel in Nashville"
My room at the Microtel in Nashville was very nicely priced, mall, clean and very adequate for my nights after my days with family at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who will be spending there days in the city of Nashville. The staff was genuinely pleasant and friendly. All in all a good stay.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Visiting family in Bellevue"
I stay here every year for the past 10 years. It's inexpensive, room is cozy and small, bed is OK but small. Carpet needs replacing. Do not want to walk around the room without socks. Carpet in hallway is torn and they stitched up a tear when I was just there.. Replace the carpet and I'll give a better review.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
TN born
"Weird room but well priced"
There was this odd one-way mirror at one side of our room that made you feel a bit like you were being watched, but the hotel was overall clean enough and nice. Breakfast was ok.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Meredith
"NEVER AGAIN"
This was the worst hotel ever I think this is a transient hotel. The light in the bathroom didn't work I should have known better when there were stains in the hallway carpet. All night longs people were knocking on the doors of the other rooms and the room doors opened and closed constantly. At one point there was a confrontation in the hallway and it sounded as if the police had come to put someone out that was displeased with the accommodations or was complaining about something. This must be a smoking hotel because everything smelled like cigarette smoke. This was the worst hotel stay in my life and I will include my share of stays at short stay motels also....NEVER AGAIN
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Darryl
"Nice 4 D Price"
Nice clean room good customer service close to Resturant soft bed cozy and feels like home away from home. Thanks
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Jay
"Great, inexpensive place to stay"
Our daughters lives about a mile away, so this is our 3rd time we've stayed at this motel. For the price, it can't be beat! The staff was friendly, the room was clean. The continental breakfast is nothing special (but the coffee was very good and plentiful!), but for the price, I can't complain about it either. My only negative about the place is that the toilet paper is not close to the toilet. I'm 6' tall and I just about have to get off the toilet to get the TP. Sorry if that's too much information, but we just find it weird. Not enough reason though not to stay here. We'll be back any time we visit with our daughters in the Nashville area!
3 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Small Room but Nice"
The room was fine but the rug needs a good cleaning. Microtel Hotels the room is always small the are nice for a day or two. The breakfast was a little short on things to eat. We decided to eat a real meal.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
MM
I CHOSE THE HOTEL BECAUSE IT WAS NEAR TO A FRIEND RESIDENCE AND THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE, BUT I DID NOT LIKE MANY THINGS 1- LOCATION - NOT EASY TO FIND THE HOTEL, IT DOES NOT SHOW ON A ROAD WAY IT WAS BEHIND A RESTAURENT. 2- THE RECEPTIONIST HAS A 10 YEAR OLD CHILD WHO WAS SHOWING US WHERE TO HAVE BREAKFAST AND WHERE TO GET HOT WATER. 3- THE ROOMS DID NOT HAVE A COFFEE MAKER 4- VERY POOR BREAKFAST
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Inexpensive - will do for 1 night!"
We arrived back here after being gone a week to find the same room awaiting us. Since I had informed the staff at checkout the week before of the problem of the toilet running constantly, I felt fine accepting the same assignment. However, we got into the room to find the same toilet running the same speed. The only good news is that if you shut the bathroom door all the way you could barely hear the toilet! If I had paid any more money I would have been upset, but for the price it was actually still worth the price! VERY nice folks working here but you can only do what you can with what you have.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Family reunion"
I booked 4 rooms for our family reunion. Everyone was happy except my baby brother who whines about everything... The hotel was clean, safe and affordable.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Hotel looks better in pictures"
Since this is a Wyndam property, I had more confidence, but I was terribly disappointed. The only rooms available were smoking rooms, however the entire floor reeked of smoke! The rooms were dated and dirty. My feet were dirty from walking in my bare feed! The staff was pretty pleasant and the free breakfast was okay. I definitely won't return and would not recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nothing comforting here!!!"
Our stay here was aweful! The bed was so old and lumpy that it was hard to wake up refreshed and ready for the next day, instead we woke up several times during the night and left the hotel with a tight, knotty back. The walls inside the room were scratched, dirty, and filled with black marks. The flooring in the bathroom was peeling up and the floor looked as if it had not been cleaned in awhile. We asked for another room to be given to us but unfortunately it was not given. I would find another hotel before stopping here.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Worth the price but not much else"
Hotel is in a quiet area west of Downtown Nashville...that was the only good thing about it. The continental breakfast was less than desired...not a single item on it was warm except for the endless coffee...just cereal and breads (bread, rolls, and muffins) & once they ran out, that was it, no staff restocking the breakfast. Our bathroom floor had tape over it to "repair" damage done before our arrival instead of being fixed properly. The hotel pushes recycling but the shower head was a joke, just like coming straight out of a pipe, no control of it or the flow whatsoever.
6 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
A poor 2 star hotel. Will not stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Good news/bad news"
Great location. Hotel interior very clean and well maintained. It IS a pet friendly hotel and the room next door had a yapping dog. Yap Yap. Yap. My room was clean and well maintained except for the carpet which was downright scary. It was damp and tacky. It was so bad that I used the ample number of bathroom towels as throw rugs so I didn't have to walk on it with bare feet. The staff was friendly and check in and check out were very smooth. Breakfast is basic, which was FINE for me! It was 3 kinds of cereal, little muffins, bagels, yogurt, instant oatmeal and remarkably good coffee.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"good stop"
The room was small, but this is a MicroTel, so it fit. The bathroom was roomy, larger than a lot of other places that don't call themselves small. Good accommodation!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"Guest Expectations"
Nice place! I would have thought, for the price of the room, that one could expect at least self-made waffles for breakfast, and at least a mini fridg, if not a microwave in the room.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Paula
"Clean but needs updating"
We stayed here one night and although the room and hotel was clean it needs updating; very worn looking. Breakfast was minimal and not enough room to seat our family. Staff was friendly. Did not have connecting rooms or even rooms close together although requested connecting rooms in booking.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Ann
"Continental breakfast"
All they had was coffee, juice, ceral, 4 kinds of baby muffins, fruit and mini bagels. In the othe Microtels we have stayed in had belguim waffles, sliced bread for toast, scambled eggs, bacon, sausage and mini danish. Not thrilled with Nashville breakfast.
8 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
"Nice hotel close to my Grandson's graduation."
Easy to get to off of 70 and the interstate. Very friendly and helpful staff. More room than I expected.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Jane
"Clean with great service. Exceptional buy."
Two hotels were recommended for our group. Fellow travelers said the other hotel that cost twice as much this hotel was a huge disappointment. We were extremely happy with all aspects of our stay, and would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip May 25, 2014
Happy Traveler
"Dorm room-esque"
This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and you do truly get what you pay for. I needed it for a few nights and it was near where I needed to be so that worked out great. However, when trying to sleep, I could hear people having a conversation in the hallway and it sounded like they were right inside my room. I thought perhaps it was just where the room was located (first floor, near the front desk) but then I stayed here again this past weekend. I was given a smoking room because there weren't any non-smoking available. The room didn't smell bad, so that wasn't a problem. But, the hallways were dirty and gross and it looked just like a hotel dorm room. It was as loud as one too. I felt like I was in the steerage section of ship! I could hear conversations in the hallway and every time a door was closed, mine would rattle. So, if you are just needing a cheap place to rest your head, this works, but that is about it.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
I've stayed at a few places in Nashville area, and this is the best for the money! Rooms are nice and clean and staff are friendly. Breakfast is lacking, but you are close to several good places to eat.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
Wesley
"Not much for your money."
Not much for $79 and VERY small room! Had to take a bath due to the shower knob being broke. No hair dryer or iron (have to pay $5 for it). Had to use all 3 thin pillows to make for 1 somewhat comfortable pillow. Bad breakfast and other guests complaining about no coffee. There were women outside smoking though. I told the morning clerk at check out on 5-15-14 and she (older lady) ignored my complaint. Very rude when she noticed I went through Hotels.com. I will never stay here again. Motel 6 is cheaper and has basic items provided for free. The room was clean and in a safe area. Stay in Nashville next time!
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
T. Hall
"Not up to Wyndham Standards"
Hotel was rather run down and room was dirty. Carpet needs cleaning badly.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"micro satisfaction"
Just to assist anyone else who may be thinking of staying here, not all the rooms come with a refrigerator or microwave or even a coffeemaker--you'll have to pay extra for those. This point wasn't clear to me in the hotel's descriptions. The staff is remarkably dispassionate about their services and move at a glaciel pace. I was initially supposed to stay for 3 nights but after arriving I barely stayed 3 hours before checking out.
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
"very convenient with friendly, helpful staff"
Great deal for the price. It was clean, smelled fresh, and everything worked as it should. All the staff were friendly and helpful and the location was very convenient for our purpose and to the interstate.
3 night trip May 2, 2014
"Paper Thin Walls"
This hotel is old and rundown. The walls are so paper-thin that when a gentleman in the next room sneezed, it sounded as if he were standing directly next to me. Not worth the money, especially since it is located a good distance from downtown.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"Good hotel for one night stay"
Nice hotel. Very clean. A basic continental breakfast was provided.
1 night family trip May 1, 2014
Pat B
"Filthiest place we have ever stayed!"
Not only was the room filthy, it was in a state of disrepair. Air vents were clogged with dust, carpet was shredding, sheetrock around the tub was crumbling, the outline of a former bathtub mat was still evident long after it had been removed. Hotels.com staff was accommodating to get us out after only one night.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
JD
"No complaints"
It was fine. Clean, cheap. No complaints
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice Medium price hotel"
We got a 1 bedroom suite. Clean room, comfortable bed. Staff was helpful. Coffee juice and muffins were available for breakfast. This is the second time we've stayed in his hotel. First time was in regular room which was very small. Suite was much more to our liking.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Convenient location but"
At first all they had was smoking rooms, and when we saw it and smelled it I should have left. Even the nonsmoking rooms are not clean, the beds are not comfortable and in general I think you can get much more for your money if you stay elsewhere.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Mig
"Wicked Weekend"
This was my first stay with a Microtel, but I use them extensively when I bring clients into town (Knoxville)...so I decided to give them a shot for my trip. Everything about the hotel was quite suitable for my stay...was just there overnight. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Rate was excellent for an Easter weekend. I gave location a lower score because it was on the far side of Nashville and about 30 min from everything I was there to do. Really my fault more than their's for not mapping that out.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Alan
"IT WAS NEAR MY DESTINATION."
It was exactly what you expect for the price. It had no blanket or comforter and I was placed in a room for wheel chair accessible clients (WHY)? It seemed to have had an refurbishment and looked good. It was just off the freeway to Nashville. It was clean and the staff friendly.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
John Thomas
Hotel and service was good. Very friendly. My family and I will continue to stay at at Wyndham Microtel Inn & Suite. Prices are always reasonable for the location and so far has been in great locations.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Breakfast was mediocre. Coffee was OK, everything else not so much. But the room was clean, quiet, and comfortable, so I would certainly stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"was for an overnight stay before destination"
very clean
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Ashley
"Adequate for a night"
We stayed there because my mother's house was being cleaned. It was fine, but I wouldn't choose to stay there on vacation.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
I guess I booked a smoking room and didn't realize and it was very overwhelming the smell from the smoke in the air conditioner. Also the bed was very hard. But the staff was super helpful and nice!
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Great value for Nashville area."
Friendly staff, clean room. Price was about $50 less than comparable hotels in Nashville area.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Economical"
Computer problems at check in and check out which is probably why I am not showing welcome rewards for the stay. Obviously built with economy in mind as noise transfers easily between rooms and hallway. Fortunately the neighbors were quiet. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was basic, but the price was very reasonable and we just needed a place to sleep. Room could have used a deep clean as floor had bathroom door jam had stains, but room was basically clean and no smell.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014