All hotels in Huntington Beach, California, United States of America
16220 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA, 92649, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.9
    2.4
"great location"
I have stayed here a couple of times now and it is because a favorite restaurant/bar is walking distance away. I live 90 miles from here so to go to dinner at this place it just makes sense to get a cheap room for a night. Parking is tight so if you have a big car/truck, be warned. The hotel looks like nothing from outside but the rooms are clean and comfortable. Well appointed with fridges, coffee makers, microwaves and a flat screen tv with Direct tv. Free wifi is included too. The people who run the place live on site as far as I can tell. I think my room this time was right next door to their living quarters because I could smell their cooking smells the entire time. It was very strong and my window would not open.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Cheri
Didn't mind walking up to 3rd floor, but saw plenty of cigarette butts on the steps along with trash. Rooms are ok for one night ONLY. I'm glad I brought my own bed sheet and pillowcases, just had a dirty feel to them, like no bleach used to wash. No bugs tho! Bathroom felt dirty, very old appliances. Prices are too high for what you get!
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
Maurice
"close to bars restaurants"
very quiet clean spacious room good water pressure
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2013
"No view at the Pacific View."
Just your average old run down mom and pop hotel. Location was not as i expected. You have to walk down the PCH to get to a cross walk then you can get to sunset beach. I should have done more research. Room was small and had some delayed or unprofessional maintenance issues.. Bed was awfully uncomfortable. On the upside, room was clean and staff was nice.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"Disappointing"
This more of a motel with very little parking, had to park on PCH. Lots of noise from the HWY and other guests. Non smoking rooms only but still had a funny smell. The small fridge was so unlevel that is was about to tip over. Could'nt use it anyway as it was unpluged and not cold. Every appilance in the room was unpluged too.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Kat
"close to ocean but that's it , its over priced fo"
there was no elevator, the partial view was one building lower then the others .the king size tub was small, when we used it they asked use to turn it off ,they had a problem downstairs.If the price was half of what it was then it would be alright ,but not the price we paid. This is a weekly for people who work around the area, & they drink everyday, but they were very nice.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2013
rodarte
"Pacific View Inn not Suite"
Well, my girlfriend and I arrived and right of the bat there wasn't parking for our vehicle so owner had to move his own vehicle. The rate for a second night stay was absolutely ridiculous so we decided to leave and stay at another Hotel down the street for a lot less $$ and a lot more amenities. Overall I wouldn't recommend this spot.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2013
"Not bad for the area"
Our stay wasn't bad for the area we were in. Hotel rooms are pricey but ours being older and not as well maintained made it work for us. We stayed a second night after looking around for something else and everything was twice or more expensive.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"near beach"
Only complain. You CAN NOT see the ocean at all!!!!!! Over all very comfortable.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
"One night was ok"
Was ok for a one night visit. The hot water was fine Rooms were clean
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
The room was clean and a nice size, the bed was comfortable but the hotel is old and dirty - going up the stairs alone at night is a bit scary
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Disgusting. Mirror was broke. Smelled soo bad in the room. Nasty
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2013
Cathy
ok, i needed to ask for towels and after asking for a late ck out he charged me 25.00 for like 2 hours over... the city had an event going on and traffic had to be re-routed. he did not take that in to consideration.
1 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2013
Marathon Runner
"don't go there"
worn appliance, right at street, smelly noise heat and ac
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
"Needs updating and more intelligent staff"
Broken mirrors in the room, bars on the dirty windows, and cracks in the walls. The reception desk man was less than helpful; he seemed to not know anything about the hotel and did not seem the slightest bit interested in helping us find out about ANYTHING. Location is nice, but if you're going to be spending any time in the room, I would suggest paying a little extra to go somewhere else.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2012
Disappointed
"cool for and fast getaway.."
The only view u get of the ocean is the thrid floor.. our view was the building next to us roof.. rooms could be updated.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
catrina
I only had 2 negatives. They need to note clearly that all the rooms are up stairs, and that there is no elevator. Plus, to see the "partial ocean view" I had to go behind the table and get right next to the window glass. Then, it was only a sliver of blue between 2 three-story buildings across the street. But, it is an easy walk to the beach!
5 night trip Oct 25, 2012
"keep your socks on!"
The bed, toilet, bathtub, and sink were clean....that is it! This was the grossest place I have been in a long time. It wouldn't take much effort (or cost) to clean the carpets (after you replace these nasty ones) I was in hotel for less then 8hrs.....6 of them sleeping....and my socks were so disgusting and black. The tops of all furniture has a layer of dust and even the tiny bit of bathroom floor gets neglected....It met my needs for some sleep near a start line. Don't bring your children here!
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Whitney
"not to bad for a motel/ inn"
I enjoyed it...not a bad room. Its in a nice area...not far from the beach or restaurants. Comfortable beds, nice t.v
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
I would definitely stay here again. While older and a little run down, our room was very clean and comfortable. It was affordable and a great location for us. I liked the "small" feel to the place, and the family that runs it was very nice and accomodating.
Family trip Sep 18, 2012
Close to every thing I need especially with all the road construction detours.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Al

"Good place to stay"
The Pacific View Inn and Suites was a great place to stay while visiting Huntington Beach. Although it is not close to the main tourist beach, there is another beach within a few minutes walking distance. It is about a 30 min bus ride to the main Huntington Beach pier. There were quite a few restaurants close by as well. Consider checking out Don the Beachcomber and Woody's Diner. The hotel itself was quite clean and comfortable. We felt safe and happy with our choice!
Other trip May 29, 2013

Good location , Good owners. Very near To the beach ...
4 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Debi
Business trip Oct 5, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Pacific View Inn & Suites

"Not recommended, dirty and old and smells bad!"
08/14/15 VirginiaEB Zurich, Switzerland
Far away from everything, very unfriendly staff/owner. It was the only place with a vacancy that night but I would've rather slept in my car. It was smelly, disgusting, not clean, not safe (police had to be called due to some stuff going on I really didn't want to be involved in). Certainly not recommended!
"worst experience"
07/03/15 Jake L Anaheim, California
By far one of the worst places we have stayed. My husband & I with our 2 year old daughter paid for a week in this place (but checked out after one long scary night) without a return of our money! We paid cash, got no receipt, therefore no proof. The "free" wi-fi worked for about 30 minutes, the shower had one temperature, scalding. The key didn't work, what kind of business makes a mother and 2 year old go down to the office 7 times to try and get a key that actually works? But the worst part was the man just walked right into our room! and the door was locked!!! when my husband left to go get dinner someone tried again to come in. These people are criminals extorting money from people in need of a place when in town, they should be prosecuted for their actions and sent back to their own country! I am by far not done with this situation!!!!
"A Little Far Away but Good Value"
03/25/15 Sandra W
This place is on the outside edge of sunset beach making food and other amenities a bit of a trek to get to (and they don't provide breakfast so you're on your own). But the rooms are nice and it's the lowest cost I've found in sunset beach so overall it's a great value.
"NEVER AGAIN!"
11/03/14 Luv-2-travel-36DD La Mirada, California
Well lets start out with it was the only place with a vacancy that night! I still can't believe I actually stayed here but I did. This place just feels gross from the moment you walk in to check in. Not a hotel by any standards it is a motel. Rooms are so musty and everything is old and very outdated. I couldn't even bring myself to take a shower there! The window didn't close properly. This is defiantly a place I would call a last resort and believe me it was. When we checked in didn't ask for ID and almost gave us someone else's room. The check out was a sign that said just leave the room key! We couldn't get out soon enough!
"Not a hotel"
07/24/14 visitor13rte Costa Mesa, California
I don't usually take the time to write a review. I have a high tolerance for experiences at hotels, but this place was the worst. No hot water, non speaking english owners, loud tenants walking around from 3am to 4am above my head. Next door TV on all night couldn't get anyone to answer door to ask to turn it down. Had to remember to put sign on outside of door for cleaning which did not happen until almost 6pm. Had to go get my own new fresh towels to shower. No closet to hang cloths.
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!"
07/17/14 vail38 Vail, CO
This place is disgusting! Vomit on sofa, rust, broken furniture & shower. Room was advertised at $85 knocked down from $180 on Booking.com we booked it w/ booking.com. What a RIP-OFF! See my pictures.
"I would not stay at this hotel again"
06/11/14 Manders1
The managers on arrival seemed friendly but they absolutely don't much care about the standards or guests at the hotel, just really want to be left alone. Room was ok, electrics in a shocking state, creakiest bed ever slept in, phone not connected, not the cleanest place. Our room was directly leading out to smoking landing on 3rd floor, did not feel safe. A large group of males congregated there for a party with music n beer, not a bad bunch but very unsettling for us in our room with them outside. We asked to be moved but they couldn't accommodate. This hotel is situated at sunset beach miles away from the attractions of Huntington beach even though it is now classed as part of Huntington.
"Decent Place, Nothing Fancy"
01/20/14 DonMacLean Kamala, Thailand
I am surprised at the mediocre quality of nearly all the hotels here in Sunset Beach (Now part of Huntington). This place has nice location, and while you can't walk straight across the street to the beach, it is a pretty short walk, with several restaurant around. The hotel seems old with so-so upkeep... a little on the "Needs some TLC" side. Overall, considering the price and the location, it is a pretty good deal...and much better than the other 3 or 4 hotels in this same area.
"great place"
09/22/13 lucy b Lancaster, California
This place was great they had nice big clean rooms comfortable beds they were family friendly and their internet was high speed unlike other places I've been . they also have affordable prices and they are close to the beach and tons of restaurants . they have a deck with seats to smoke if desired . The staff was very nice and helpful. i would definitely book another room for a family trip .
"Nice - but!"
09/11/13 johnrbaron Leicester, United Kingdom
The room and bed were clean and comfortable. Internet access fine once they had sorted the codes out. Pity the shower didn't work, and obviously hadn't for ages and ages. Spoke to another guest whose shower also did not work. Owners said they would fix it. Although they were very nice I did not believe them.