All hotels in Edison, New Jersey, United States of America
21 Cortlandt St, Edison, NJ, 08837, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"A bit hard to find, but worth it"
This was a very convenient hotel for the location I needed. My only qualms were that the bed wasn't the most comfortable (memory foam is my favorite), and the breakfast could have been better. Given that it didn't have many guests, the breakfast is understandable. Finding this is the tough part. Turn off of South Rt. 1 as soon as you see a McDonald's, then go straight and you'll see the sign in about 100 yards.
Thank you for commenting on your stay at the Quality Inn of Edison, NJ
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
"suggestion"
One thing I would like to suggest is that when its hot and a guest is pending to arrive, it would be nice if the A C would be turned on. I arrived to a hot room after coming in from the 98° temp outside. Also my room was Non-Smoking but the hallways smelled like an ashtray.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The management and staff thank you for commenting on the hotel, we have implemented your suggestion concerning the pre-cooling of rooms.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Rooms were extremely hot when we got there.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for letting the staff know about the heat issue. The Quality Inn, of Edison has embarked on a routing of pre-cooling and pre-heating of the rooms depending on the season.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"pleasing"
just wanted a room for one night simple affordable clean and easy and that's what I got at the Express Inn
Response by Quality Inn Edison
We at the Quality Inn of Edison are happy that we met you expectation of a simple clean affordable room.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
suzzy
"NICE HOTEL"
PROPERTY IS VERY NICE, LOTS OF PARKING, DECENT BREAKFAST. A LITTLE CONFUSING TO GET TO BUT NOT BAD.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for your comment about Nice Hotel. The staff work hard to please travelers and it is wonderful to see that their work is noticed.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
COACH DRIVER
"Beautiful and serene location hidden from stress"
It was a beautiful stay. The staff were very cordial and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the generel environment is quite and serene. Indeed a very good place to relax and unwind after a hard day's work. I look forwar to my next conference in Edison, NJ, so I can stay at the Express Inn again.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for your input on the beautiful and serene nature of the Quality Inn, of Edison, NJ. The Inn’s location, of 1 block to Rt 1 and I 287 allow our guests to have a nice restful night and they can resume their travels with the easy access to the region’s major thruways.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
Stephen
"Great Hotel for a Great Price"
Great hotel, close to the freeway and food. Very clean and quiet. Will definitely choose this hotel again when I'm in the area. Breakfast was basic eggs and sausage. and lots of coffee and juice! Stayed 3 nights with no complaints
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for letting other Expedia users know that the Quality Inn is a Great Hotel for a Great Price.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"Edison Express Inn"
Lobby staff was close to being rude. Fire alarm went off 3 times during the week.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The new Management staff of the Quality Inn welcome you to stay here again so that you may enjoy a better stay now that the hotel is run by a different company with a new brand.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Once we found it, it was perfect"
I cannot say enough about the Express Inn. It took us an extra half hour to find the place using directions from Google Maps. This is not Express Inn's fault, but there was no easy way to landmark it while driving. A higher sign could help, or other signs out there letting us know it was nearby would have helped. But we got there late night and we got our room quickly. The room was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and well designed for a couple who was in a hurry the next morning. Express Inn gets five stars from a weary traveler who was looking for a place to stay, not a resort. But I would gladly stay there for a week if we were going to be in the area.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The staff of the hotel can’t thank you enough for your review. The word perfect is a wonderful compliment.
1 night trip May 30, 2013
I went to Edison for a baby shower, and the motel was directly in between the Amtrak station and the Royal Albert Palace where the shower was. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was great. Clean and well maintained. The people next store were a little loud, and there was an Indian wedding going on late, but you will have this. I enjoyed my stay there, the breakfast was on the lines of most motel breakfasts. The only thing I didn't like was you couldn't get good coffee 24/7 in the lobby. The check in, check out was seamless, and I would go there again. Quiet setting
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for your nice comments about the hotel.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"GOOD LOCATION"
COULD BE A LITTLE LESS NOISE FREE FROM OTHER GUESTS.
Thanks for noting the Good Location of the Quality Inn of Edison, N
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Under new management. Used to be Lexington Inn. The housekeeping staff was not as attentative as the previous staff. On 3 occasions the coffee cups and supplies were not replenished after cleaning room. Also glasses for use with ice bucket were never replaced after 1st day. these were minor things but should be addressed to make your patrons stay more pleasant. Breakfast as usual was very good.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The management and the staff of the hotel thank you for your nice comments
8 night trip May 10, 2013
Len
This was one of four hotels we stayed in on a hectic business trip. This hotel was among the least expansive and was also one of the nicer experiences. A terrific value!!
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for noting that the hotel was a nice experience and not too expensive.
1 night trip May 12, 2013
"Okay"
Had a smoking room so I shouldn't complain but it stunk.. The room was perfect for a place to stay overnight and close to many attractions and food. I will complain that the next few days after our stay we both broke out with acne on face chest and back this being sad its my fault because we didn't bring out own sheets which I normally do. We did check for bed bugs before getting in bed and it was fine no bugs! Halls are confusin overall if needed we would stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
he Inn thanks you for your comment, we hope to see you again in Edison, NJ
Trip with friends May 10, 2013
Jess
"Functional - cost efficient."
Staff is very accommodating. Feel it is a safe place to stay. Has eating areas and grocery store near by for extended stay
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thanks for noting the proximity of the hotel to restaurants and shopping areas.
Other trip May 10, 2013
Breakfast is pretty bad. Don't recommend eating at the hotel. The Indian restaurant next door has good food, but watch out for extra charges.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The management of the hotel apologize that your breakfast was not up to the level you desired. The hotel has hired new workers and that includes a new breakfast attendant. The changes have assisted the hotel in pleasing more return guests.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2013
"Very pleasing and comfortable stay"
Needed a nice and affordable place to stay while I was in Edison visiting family. These accommodations were great and excellent complementary wi-fi and continental breakfast. I will stay here again next time.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thanks for noting that you had a very pleasing stay
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Express Inn"
Very Nice stay, Great morning Breakfast.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The hotel staff take pride in the hotel and the breakfast so it is vey nice that you noticed.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2013
"Satisfactory"
The room was clean, but it smelled moldy, and after putting on the air in the room, it did get better, but did not totally disappear. If you have allergies, or small children, this would not work. We were in town for only one night, so it was okay for an overnight stay, and close to everywhere we needed to go. The continental breakfast was small, but fresh and well tended, including scrambled eggs, sausage and fresh fruit. Staff was pleasant and helpful. The building is older but clean, and the mold smell could be a real issue for people.I do not know if the smell is located in all the rooms.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for mentioning that your stay was Satisfactory. The issues you have presented have been address thru increased staff training and use of different cleaning materials.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Not bad for the price"
Staff was great. Only stayed one night. Room had microwave and fridge, that was cool. Close to the fwy and McDees. Vending machine on 2nd flr was broken, that was inconvenient. Hotel is old but clean and orderly. I'd recommend it if your on a tight budget.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The management and staff appreciate your comment noting that the hotel is clean and orderly. Thank you very much.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2013
R
"Not a good place to stay."
After the first night, front desk was asked to have the tub and vanity drains checked because they were not draining properly. After the second night, they were not fixed. The front desk was informed again. On the 3rd night, they were still not draining properly but a plunger was left in the bathroom. I demanded to be moved to another room the following morning. The staff was apologetic but the inconvenience can be explained. Total of 4 nights stay.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The Hotel is under new management and has changed brands. The hotel is now a Quality Inn and the new company invites you back to try the hotel again. Thank you for your input.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
Expedia Client
"business travel made easy!"
After leaving an awful hotel we were thrilled with the staff ,room and location. The breakfast was lacking, and they need to update the televisions , but the cleanliness, comfort, and staff more than made up for it.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The management and the staff want to thank you for noting the hotel was comfortable and clean. The Inn has purchased new TV’s.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2013
Beth
"Worth the stay"
everything was great, just wish the room had a min-fridge. didnt have a chance to have the free breakfast, but hopefully next time.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Dee
"Unable to find"
First of all I was looking for the Lexington Inn. The sign out front said Express Inn. Past by it. Had to call the desk to find out how to get to the Inn. Second requested first floor or room close to elevator. Husband has disablity. Did not get this. Instead got a room which was down one long hall then turn and go half way down another. Also, wanted ice and soda. BOTH machines were not working on second floor. Had to go down stairs for these things. Had to use the stairs because the elevator was too far from my room the stairs were closer to the vending machine room.
2 night trip Mar 3, 2013
Sandie
"A great place to stay"
Although a bit dated the price is RIGHT, appearance is well kept, and the staff is always helpful, and cordial.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
hank you for your wonderful description of your stay here in Edison, NJ
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"3rd stay here:"
I've stayed at this hotel several times and they are clearly trying to make it a better place to stay. The rooms have been updated and the hotel is clean - except for the bathroom. Molded ceiling.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2013
Evan
"Get what you paid for"
Stayed 2 nights for business, room was fine,bed was hard, heater was a bit loud. The gym was a joke! The breakfast they offer was awful, greasy sausage,Danish,and coffee that would take the hair off your back!
Business trip Jan 25, 2013
RKC
"Great Hotel and Location!"
Excellent Service! I traveled from Athens, GA and arrived earlier about 10 am. The front desk lady allowed us to check-in earlier without extra charge. The breakfast is good and fair for the price. Rooms are cleaned. Location is great because it is next to US-95 towards NYC. A Walmart, fast food chains and pharmacy very close. You should stay in this Hotel! Happy New Year 2013!!!
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for noting the hotel has a great location with clean rooms.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Aldo
"Great 2 night with family"
It was great days staying in the Lexington Inn. My family was traveling N.Y city via Staten Island Ferry and took good sleep at the inn. If better breakfast was served, it would be no more than a great place.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2012
"Holiday Travel"
Hotel is very neat and staff is very friendly. I have stayed here before and will stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for noting that the hotel was neat and that it has nice staff.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
Len
"Great Place To Stay"
I had an excellant experience at the Lexington Inn, the price was great and I am very pleased with my stay. I have stayed in hotels in the area and this one is the best. A+
1 night trip Dec 23, 2012
No HBO as advertised in Room 114. Ch 15 & 16 were HBO2
4 night trip Dec 6, 2012
"avoid it if you can"
Mold in drop ceiling shower. Slow drain. Weird service...no one greeted at all. Breakfast was free but terrible. It was the only hotel I could find.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2012
"Very nice hotel!"
The staff was extremely friendly & efficient & my room was clean & everything worked perfectly. I had a nice stay at this hotel & would highly recommend it. I would stay here again! The price was the lowest in the area. The only downside was the noisy, thumping music from the club next door on Saturday night but if you are on the other side of the building, you will not hear it!
4 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Joan
"Good hotel for everyone"
Conveniently located, good breakfast, quiet; close to Rt 1; NJ Turnpike or Rt 95. Hotel is not new, but the room was renovated and very clean. Staff is helpful and friendly. Lot of stores are located in the nearest plazas. Definately could be reccomended to any type of the traveler who wants to visit NJ or New York.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
Alex
"Great room for the price"
We were a little skeptical because of the location of the hotel, as it was kind of behind a shopping center. It was clean when we entered the hotel, but when we entered the room it smelled a little stale…almost like it hasn’t been opened up in a while. The bathroom was clean and smelled like bleach. All in all it was a good room for the money and it served exactly what we needed. They even had a pretty decent breakfast!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2012
Lida
"hotel located in crime ridden area"
Horrible boking in a crime ridden area in Newark. Not safe!!!
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"This is no Holiday Inn Express"
Old Holiday Inn Express, the Lexington Inn is a shadow of what used to be there. The inn looks nothing like the pictures. It's hidden, creepily, behind a shopping center in Edison, NJ. If there's a train station nearby, I didn't bother looking because it's not clear that you can walk to it. if you choose to stay here, rent a car. I was lucky I had friends staying nearby. The hotel is isolated and not very populated, the breakfast is pathetic; nothing like a HIE breakfast, and the amenities are low grade. The gym is a joke with 3 machines that could be 100 years old, but strangely, have email addresses printed on them. The towels are small and rough and our tub didn't drain properly, so we took shower/baths every day. Overall, not a place I would recommend, and I definitely wouldn't bother staying there again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Najmia
"Exceptional!!!!"
I've stayed here in the past...Love the location close to (2) great malls. Rooms are clean, Bed is very comfortable. FREE Breakfast from 6:30am - 10:00am. Nice Variety.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Leidy
"Hotel for my medical treatment"
I thought it was great. The room was clean & comfortable (and a great value). The staff was pleasant- especially the woman that does the breakfast in the morning in the hotel lobby. She is a delight and always gives excellent service with a nice smile. It's employees like her that go above & beyondd to ensure you have an excellent stay. I travel to NJ from CT each month for medical treatment. I always have a great stay at the Lexinton Inn. My only suggestion is to have the (broken) ice machine fixed on the 2nd floor. Other than that- it was a terrific stay and a bargain. Thank-you! (Rm 244 -and I checked out on 9/25). Thanks for making me feel at home-once again. Bill C.
Business trip Sep 30, 2012
Bill C.
Clean environment, clean room, quiet, great value at this price. Surely we will stay here again.
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
Definitely worth the money.It will be my place to stay without a doubt next time I am Jersey.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2012
RichieD
"Excellent Value"
I had an excellent experience with the front desk staff. They made suggestions to nearby restaurants and upgraded my room without me asking. The room was very well decorated and comfortable. Included a fridge and internet access. Only problem was a spider web that hung from the ceiling to the lamp by the bed. Maybe it formed after they cleaned up when the last guest left. Besides that, everything was great. Checkout was quick and the sleep was excellent.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2012
"Great place to stay for conventions"
Reasonable price, short drive to convention center, friendly staff. Only downside was the wifi was a little spotty at times in my room, but it may just have been that room in particular or a temporary problem.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2012
Erik
"You can find a better one."
The hotel was well located to my destination but the room quality and service were average.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"What's not to like?"
Extremely pleasant desk personnel made our 2-day stay here especially nice. The "Inn" is near a very busy highway, but no noise intruded. Its location is extremely convenient to N/S and E/W roads in central New Jersey. As might be expected, along Rte 1 (or very nearby) is every imaginable retail store, market, and restaurant. The doubled-bedded room was confortable, with a TV/wardrobe combo, an easy chair, and a desk/chair unit. A luggage "rack" would have been helpful (but it certainly wasn't necessary, as the foot of the bed suffuced). There IS only one ice machine and, while convenient to OUR room, might be a little hike for some of the rooms along the corridors. The included breakfast featured scrambled eggs, sausages, biscuits and "gravy", as well as cereal, milk, bagels, bread, cream cheese, good danish, adequate muffins, and coffees and tea. (Especially nice was the quality {brand-name} orange juice.) A few trips around the bulding made me wonder what some other reviewers may have observed -- I (a retired man) never felt unsafe. Were I to return to the central New Jersey area, I wouldn't hesitate to check the rates of the Lexington Inn,
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"ok...but bizarre housekeeping"
Hotel was ok. Good pricing given location and overall quality. The housekeep left a lot to be desired. One day there were two decaf's and no regular coffee. Next day they forgot to replace soap and cups, etc. and so forth. Very inconsistent. Had to pull a cushion off an easy chair to retrieve lost keys....gross...underwear from a previous guest under cushion as well as lots of old food. Other clothes item from previous quests under bed and chair.
5 night trip Sep 8, 2012
"Excellent!!"
Wonderful!! Cleanliness of room/hotel was excellent Quality of service was excellent as well as Hotel amenities and Hotel location was fantastic!
2 night trip Sep 2, 2012
EFReliford
"Awesome location"
Extremly happy! Close to food, Gas, Metro station....etc. Will definately visit again.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Prabhakar
"Great hotel, but I didn't see any families."
Good breakfast. We arrived late and stayed only one night so can't tell much.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012