All hotels in Edison, New Jersey, United States of America

• Value
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Quality at its best"
It was very close to were we wanted to go and the hotel was very comfortable too. It's like sleeping on a cloud
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for your 5Star Rating! We look forward to having you as our Guest in the future.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"It could have been worse..."
It smelled like mold or mildew, the carpet felt a bit sticky under your shoes... At least I found a rubber duck that glows different colors under the seat. :-P
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Dear Guest, It is disheartening to us to hear that we have failed to meet your expectations with your current stay. Please be assured that your concerns have been addressed in regards to the mishaps during your stay. I hope that you give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future with your lodging needs. -Quality Inn Management
"Clean older motel, not worthy of a 2.5 star rating"
Clean if somewhat worn motel with old TV and rather stiff uncomfortable bed. Hotel staff was friendly, but if the bed's the most important thing (I'd say it is) this place isn't any better than 2 stars.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for your input. The hotel is upgrading on a constant basis and we apologize that you were not happy with the bed. We have been placing in new beds on an ongoing basis. We will let the staff know that their friendliness was recognized.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Rob
"needs significant improvement"
I booked for 4 nights and the general cleanliness of the hotel be it the rooms, corridor, carpets, furniture, beds pretty much everything needs attention and revamp. Not sure why the annoying smell has not grabbed the management attention. Sorry, won't stay again until the entire hotel is revamped.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thanks for providing us the opportunity to improve. We are working on upgrading the guest rooms and we hope you stop here again and experience the newly configured rooms.
4 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Pick another hotel"
The first room I got the toilet was leaking from the bottom. They were kind enough to switch me out of there very quickly but the second room look like it'd not been vacuumed there was stuff all over the floor. The pillows on the bed are very very tiny and they don't give you much in the way of blankets. In this bathroom the towel rack was coming off the wall and it was hard to rinse the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair because of the way the shower head was designed
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Dear Guest, It is disheartening to us to hear that we have failed to meet your expectations with your current stay. We strive to accommodate our guests and make them as comfortable as possible I hope that you give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future with your lodging needs. -Quality Inn Management
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Excellent hotel and very friendly staff. Would widely recommend it
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for your 5 Star Rating We hope to see you again should you visit the Edison,NJ area! -Quality Inn Managment
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Staff were nice. However hotel needs some maintenance. Sadly I will not be staying here again.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Magen
"Barely OK for a one night stay"
The hotel situates in a more sketchy part of town. The hallway was smelly and musty. Carpet was dirty. Room didn't fair any better. I don't think the non-smoking sign means anything. Maybe it means someone is not smoking in there at the moment. The room was small, and while not dirty, it wasn't spotless either. The window (if you can call it that) does not allow you to crack open for fresh-air.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"quality inn"
I was disappointed int the hotel toilet seat broken and curtains did not close. Reported this but issues not addressed
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"General Observation"
Staff was polite and courteous. Room was clean and not too small. Cable TV had a good choice of selections. Continental Breakfast was OK. Overall would stay here again because of the good value.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Walls were paper thin. Heard family fighting across the hall at 4:30 am. Dirty towels and tray of food leftovers in front of door next to my room when I checked in and it was still there when I left. Hotel desk clerk very pleasant and polite.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"OK place if you want to crash for a night."
The Staff is very nice and good. But the room condition is not that great.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Do not take a room here"
Disgusting, bad beds, unclean, flies, broken toilets, bad AC.. a big mess!
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Please accept our apologies for your experience. We were not able to locate any report to front desk as such we were not able to bring to you a better experience.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
ritesh sabharwal
"good to stay for two days"
we have good days in the hotel ,and we will booking this hotel once again
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
away
"Good stay."
Bed and pillows left a little to be desired. Hotels in this neighborhood are not great, but they are relatively expensive for what you get. Desk space was nice for my laptop. Location is good for N Plainfield/Edison area. Hve stayed before and will again.
3 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
"Quality Inn, Edison"
We chose this hotel because of its closeness to the people we were visiting. The hotel is a medium-priced venue, with a rate that includes a basic but acceptable breakfast. It was, clean and convenient.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great place to stay and excellent staff"
Very nice place! Room was a bit muggy, but the weather was humid, so probably not much could be done about that. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast available in the mornings until 10. All in all, I would stay there again!
3 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2014
Bootsie
Toilet ran constantly and no response from front desk
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Basic accommodations"
When I first arrived I wwas given a room that smelled like. Smoke and perfume. The second room only smelled of prefume. Stay away from the first floor. Also, when I went to close the curtains all that was there were sheer's that anyone outside would be able to see through into the room. They did have a High fence surrounding the rear of he property to keep Peeping Tom's out. Still if my wife had been with me we would have insisted on a room higher up. The room was dated. Sound quality poor. Seemed to be a popular choice for the tour buses to spend the night. On the good side it is with in walking distance to McDonalds. Also, a nice mall is only 2 miles away on RT.1.
2 night business trip May 28, 2014
Male Business Traveler
"Pleasantly Suprised"
Choose this hotel for overnight business stay. The property is well maintained and the people very nice. My room was very clean and well lit. There is an Indian restaurant attached to the hotel that really should have a connecting door. The biggest suprise is the free breakfast they serve starting at 6 am. Have stayed in much pricier properties and not gotten nearly a good meal! The ladies maintained the area the entire time as the selection was great. Big high five to the owners. And please be sure to try the restaurants.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
Adrienne
Great value for the money
3 night trip May 11, 2014
Arun Nandagiri
"Great place, great breakfast!"
Hotel was nice and easy to find, beds was OK, a little hard but nothing to complain about, front desk manager was extremely nice and helpful, unfortunately I can't remember his name, but big thumbs up to him, thank you, we booked this hotel because of the reviews and not far away from our destination, Manhattan, this hotel is only 20 minutes away from Liberty ferry, which was nice, especially for a money and neighborhood, breakfast was astonishing, lots of variety, also 10% off at Applebee's that is 3 minutes walking from a hotel was extremely nice. Will definitely stay again next time
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2014
Great breakfast clean rooms friendly staff
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Review"
The hotel/room overall were average. I stayed on the second floor, which is supposed to be non-smoking and there were people smoking. The hotel did not enforce the non-smoking policy for the second floor, which was very disappointing.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
Room size was huge.Bathroom size was descent. In breakfast they had waffles, hard boiled eggs, omelette, potato patties, juice, coffee, bread and butter and sausages. Had they provided small microwave and refrigerator it would had been idle for long stay.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thanks for your nice comment and the review on the size of our room. We are glad you enjoyed the hot buffet breakfast. We hope to see you soon.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
ak
"Excellent place for the price"
Compared to $300+ per night to stay in NY, this is perfect. It is a short 5 minute ride to Metro park, close to the mall and Harolds Delis. We always stay in Edison/Iselin and take the train into the city. This hotel was great. The desk was very accommodating and helpful. The room was clean. There did not seem to be many other guests at the hotel so the place was very quiet. The breakfast was ok, typical continental with pre-made egg squares, cereal, bagels, etc. The only downfalls I can state is that the water in the bath took a long time to heat up, and the cleaning lady knocked on the door at 9 am the day of checkout, wanting to clean the room before we had left. I have never had this happen before. (Typically they clean after checkout, so put the do-not-disturb sign out) We will stay at this location again in a few months.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for perfectly describing our hotel and the surrounding area. Like you many of our guest enjoy access to Menlo park mall, New York trains and numerous restaurant within 10 min. of the hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 6, 2013
We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. The hotel staff was very friendly. Breakfast consisted of bagels, toast, muffins, sausage, egg, yogurt, etc. Beds were comfortable and the room was very clean other than a few spots on the lamp shades. Overall great experience.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Hotels staff appreciates your recognition of their friendliness. They enjoy taking care of travelers and providing the wonderful breakfast you have so well described. We hope to see you again in Edison NJ, the home of Thomas Edison.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Emily
"Good location close to all major highways"
problem free trip, no bad hotel surprises. decent free breakfast
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Loved your review, it was very direct and to the point thanks.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Pat
"Subpar stay"
Everything at first seemed okay. The hotel is a bit old and the cost is a little high compared to other hotels in this range. Our problem started when checking in. The desk clerk told us to initial and sign a piece of paper. One part I had to initial was to agree to the charged rate. However, there was no rate listed. I asked what the rate was I did not want to agree to a blank rate. She asked me how she was supposed to know since I booked through hotels.com and that I should know. I informed her that I did not want to agree to a blank rate and she said that she could not help. The rooms were okay but dated with dated TVs and firm beds. The next morning we wanted to shower and saw no Shampoo. We called the front desk but after 25 rings we hung up. I tracked down a maid and was able to get some. At checkout I wanted to make sure everything was okay and waited at the front desk. The same lady from the night before did not acknowledge me. She was speaking with two other gentlemen behind the counter in a raised voice. I decided to just leave. I would not stay here again.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The hotel is now under different management. The new management invite you back to Edison to try our hospitality
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Good if you just need a place to sleep"
The hotel is clean and affordable but they cut corners by using really cheap products. The water in the shower just barely got warm on Thursday night or Friday morning but was better on Saturday, so I think they turn down the temperature. The toilet paper is like sandpaper. You'll blow right through the tissues if you only use one at a time, that kind of thing. I wouldn't stay there if I spent any significant time at the hotel during my trip, but I'll probably stay there the next time I just need a place to keep my stuff and sleep.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
"It's ok"
The place is close to restaurants. The staff is friendly. Room was comfortable. The AC would not run properly, the coffee pot in the room was not working when I reported it to front desk they said they had coffee 24/7 in lobby. Asked for extra pillows but never got them. I had to get them myself from desk clerk was given two pillows and two pillow cases after asking 3 times during our stay. The breakfast they advertised consisted of hard boiled eggs and cold cereal. Not the service i expected.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The new management want to apologize for the previous company. The Inn is now a Quality Inn and is part of the Choice hotel chain. We hope that you might try the hotel again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Tori
"Good place to stay with family"
Good clean rooms , nice continental breakfast , close to Edison station.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The management and staff are very pleased by your nice comments concerning the clean room, nice breakfast and the proximity of the Quality Inn to the Amtrak Main line stations that provide direct service to Penn Station, in Manhattan.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Harshad
"A bit hard to find, but worth it"
This was a very convenient hotel for the location I needed. My only qualms were that the bed wasn't the most comfortable (memory foam is my favorite), and the breakfast could have been better. Given that it didn't have many guests, the breakfast is understandable. Finding this is the tough part. Turn off of South Rt. 1 as soon as you see a McDonald's, then go straight and you'll see the sign in about 100 yards.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
"suggestion"
One thing I would like to suggest is that when its hot and a guest is pending to arrive, it would be nice if the A C would be turned on. I arrived to a hot room after coming in from the 98° temp outside. Also my room was Non-Smoking but the hallways smelled like an ashtray.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The management and staff thank you for commenting on the hotel, we have implemented your suggestion concerning the pre-cooling of rooms.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Rooms were extremely hot when we got there.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for letting the staff know about the heat issue. The Quality Inn, of Edison has embarked on a routing of pre-cooling and pre-heating of the rooms depending on the season.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"pleasing"
just wanted a room for one night simple affordable clean and easy and that's what I got at the Express Inn
Response by Quality Inn Edison
We at the Quality Inn of Edison are happy that we met you expectation of a simple clean affordable room.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
suzzy
"NICE HOTEL"
PROPERTY IS VERY NICE, LOTS OF PARKING, DECENT BREAKFAST. A LITTLE CONFUSING TO GET TO BUT NOT BAD.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for your comment about Nice Hotel. The staff work hard to please travelers and it is wonderful to see that their work is noticed.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
COACH DRIVER
"Beautiful and serene location hidden from stress"
It was a beautiful stay. The staff were very cordial and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the generel environment is quite and serene. Indeed a very good place to relax and unwind after a hard day's work. I look forwar to my next conference in Edison, NJ, so I can stay at the Express Inn again.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for your input on the beautiful and serene nature of the Quality Inn, of Edison, NJ. The Inn’s location, of 1 block to Rt 1 and I 287 allow our guests to have a nice restful night and they can resume their travels with the easy access to the region’s major thruways.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
Stephen
"Great Hotel for a Great Price"
Great hotel, close to the freeway and food. Very clean and quiet. Will definitely choose this hotel again when I'm in the area. Breakfast was basic eggs and sausage. and lots of coffee and juice! Stayed 3 nights with no complaints
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for letting other Expedia users know that the Quality Inn is a Great Hotel for a Great Price.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"Edison Express Inn"
Lobby staff was close to being rude. Fire alarm went off 3 times during the week.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The new Management staff of the Quality Inn welcome you to stay here again so that you may enjoy a better stay now that the hotel is run by a different company with a new brand.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Once we found it, it was perfect"
I cannot say enough about the Express Inn. It took us an extra half hour to find the place using directions from Google Maps. This is not Express Inn's fault, but there was no easy way to landmark it while driving. A higher sign could help, or other signs out there letting us know it was nearby would have helped. But we got there late night and we got our room quickly. The room was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and well designed for a couple who was in a hurry the next morning. Express Inn gets five stars from a weary traveler who was looking for a place to stay, not a resort. But I would gladly stay there for a week if we were going to be in the area.
1 night trip May 30, 2013
I went to Edison for a baby shower, and the motel was directly in between the Amtrak station and the Royal Albert Palace where the shower was. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was great. Clean and well maintained. The people next store were a little loud, and there was an Indian wedding going on late, but you will have this. I enjoyed my stay there, the breakfast was on the lines of most motel breakfasts. The only thing I didn't like was you couldn't get good coffee 24/7 in the lobby. The check in, check out was seamless, and I would go there again. Quiet setting
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for your nice comments about the hotel.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"GOOD LOCATION"
COULD BE A LITTLE LESS NOISE FREE FROM OTHER GUESTS.
Thanks for noting the Good Location of the Quality Inn of Edison, N
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Under new management. Used to be Lexington Inn. The housekeeping staff was not as attentative as the previous staff. On 3 occasions the coffee cups and supplies were not replenished after cleaning room. Also glasses for use with ice bucket were never replaced after 1st day. these were minor things but should be addressed to make your patrons stay more pleasant. Breakfast as usual was very good.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The management and the staff of the hotel thank you for your nice comments
8 night trip May 10, 2013
Len
This was one of four hotels we stayed in on a hectic business trip. This hotel was among the least expansive and was also one of the nicer experiences. A terrific value!!
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thank you for noting that the hotel was a nice experience and not too expensive.
1 night trip May 12, 2013
"Okay"
Had a smoking room so I shouldn't complain but it stunk.. The room was perfect for a place to stay overnight and close to many attractions and food. I will complain that the next few days after our stay we both broke out with acne on face chest and back this being sad its my fault because we didn't bring out own sheets which I normally do. We did check for bed bugs before getting in bed and it was fine no bugs! Halls are confusin overall if needed we would stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
he Inn thanks you for your comment, we hope to see you again in Edison, NJ
Trip with friends May 10, 2013
Jess
"Functional - cost efficient."
Staff is very accommodating. Feel it is a safe place to stay. Has eating areas and grocery store near by for extended stay
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thanks for noting the proximity of the hotel to restaurants and shopping areas.
Other trip May 10, 2013
Breakfast is pretty bad. Don't recommend eating at the hotel. The Indian restaurant next door has good food, but watch out for extra charges.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The management of the hotel apologize that your breakfast was not up to the level you desired. The hotel has hired new workers and that includes a new breakfast attendant. The changes have assisted the hotel in pleasing more return guests.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2013
"Very pleasing and comfortable stay"
Needed a nice and affordable place to stay while I was in Edison visiting family. These accommodations were great and excellent complementary wi-fi and continental breakfast. I will stay here again next time.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
Thanks for noting that you had a very pleasing stay
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Express Inn"
Very Nice stay, Great morning Breakfast.
Response by Quality Inn Edison
The hotel staff take pride in the hotel and the breakfast so it is vey nice that you noticed.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2013