All hotels in Barcelona, Spain

"Watch your bill"
Was supposed to include breakfrast hotel was prepaid and increased rate on 3rd day and charged for breakfast ....many other options I'd pass
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
mike
Centrally located and convenient walking to the old town and Ramblas and dining. Taxi service would only drop off at hotel but 4 locks away at Placa de Catalunya and not convenient.
4 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
"Convenient location in Barcelona center"
Decent business-style hotel in center of Barcelona. Short walk to many attractions and public transport. Would have been nice if room had a coffee maker. Thought it was a bit "tacky" to charge for coffee/tea from a machine in the lobby (over-priced as well).
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Atmospheric hotel off the La Ramblas, but close."
Good experience. One issue were the pillows which were very uncomfortable.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Corrienne
"Great hotel, wonderful location!"
Very clean, perfect location, very nice staff, I could go on and on! I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Deb
"Perfect"
Perfect location!!!Awesome breakfast !!! Helpful staff and very clean!!!!I'd stay there again for sure!!!
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Daniela
"Great location with excellent service"
Great location on a quieter street, but very close to Plaza Catalunya & Las Ramblas. Easy to take Airport Bus to/from hotel rather than a cab. Perfect base for us as we explored Las Ramblas, and the Gothic Quarter. Staff speaks English and helped with receiving a package, recommending sites, and helping with logistics. Will definitely return.
2 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"Repeat visit even better than the first time..."
I had stayed at the NH Barcelona Centro (under a different name) several years ago with my daughter. The location was perfect so when I planned a trip with my husband I chose the same hotel and was not disappointed. In fact, the hotel was even better than I remembered it. We had booked a superior room with breakfast since we were going to be there for 5 nights and rooms in Europe tend to be small (by American standards). We arrived at 10:30 am and our room was ready. In fact, Laura upgraded us to a mini-suite. The hotel is modern and clean. The breakfast is wonderful and plentiful (no need for lunch) - they will even make eggs any way you like them in the morning. On a weekend day we were taking a day trip and were leaving before the buffet opened so they made us breakfast-to-go. The location can't be beat - it's about 2 blocks from the Placa Cataluyna which is a main transportation hub for buses and the metro, and about 1 1/2 blocks off The Ramblas, right in the heart of the the Gothic Quarter. The hotel staff (in particular Jordi) was very helpful in answering our questions, making arrangements and suggesting restaurants (with vegetarian choices). He even explained to me how to use the ATM which was different than previous ones I had used in other countries. We would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again if we were to return to Barcelona.
5 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Linda and Lawrence
"Convenient location"
For an additional 25 EUR/night, it was worth the upgrad to a suite on 6th floor, room 619, which had plenty of space with a wrap around terrace. Nice views and weather from January 5th to 10th was sunny and in the high 50's! No room service but there are many gastronomic tapas bar's & restaurants within walking distance!
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Ed & Millie
"Great but could be better"
Front desk was not very open in sharing hotel amenities such as the free coffee and orange juice available in the lobby. Front desk staff was also not very helpful and need to provide better tourist maps as the one we received was hard to read
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great hotel near everything yet quiet."
The hotel exceeded our expectation. Very centrally located. Easy to get to from the airport with the aerobus then a quick taxi because it is in the back streets and not easy to find. Great service, comfortable room, not noisy yet walking distance to everything. Helpful staff. Definitely a four stars and not three like it is rated. Will come back again to this hotel a true good find.
5 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Lina
"Excellent location"
Loved the location. Right in the middle of gothic quater.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
fran
The only thing that was disappointing about this room was the temperature. It was very warm and the temperature could not be changed with air conditioning as the system was off because of the outside temperature.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Brad
"Great location- terrible room & unfriendly staff"
We stayed for one night on Oct 11th, 2014 prior to our cruise. Other than excellent location very close to the famous La Rambla, we can not say anything good abot this hotel. Rooms are very small, old, need repair but worst of all the front desk staff is terrible. For about $200 I am sure ther are better chices in Barcelona. Do not stay at this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Kedar
"Loved Barcelona"
The location was very close to La Rambles which made it close to many shops and activities. The hotel/room was very clean and every one there was very helpful. Although what you received for the breakfast was good, the variety was not, especially for the price. Would definetly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2014
Cheryl
"Location location location"
Perfectly located
3 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
nirupa
"Excellent hotel in Gothic Quarter"
My wife and I had a great stay at the nh Barcelona Centro in early Oct 2014. Its a just few blocks from where the airport bus stops in Placa Catalunya, so taking the bus was very convenient. The hotel and rooms are fresh and clean - you can tell the hotel has been recently renovated or is new. Other reviewers commented on the beds being hard.....they are firm but certainly not hard. We slept great on them (and have a firm mattress back home). The location is great - so easy to walk anywhere in the Gothic Quarter from the hotel. Would definitely stay here again in the future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great location, average hotel"
After reading numerous good reviews for this hotel we were ultimately a bit disappointed with our stay here. On arrival we were given a room with a very narrow and long entry hallway through which we could barely get our luggage. The room was shabby and a bit dirty so we asked for a different room. The only other available room was a smoking room in which it was easier to maneuver in and out but it did smell of smoke. The hallways were dark and shabby and a bit depressing. The hotel was quiet at night which was a plus but the cleaning staff were unbelievably loud very early in the morning and seemed to be going out of their way to make a lot of noise. The lobby was small and often crowded with guests. The front desk staff were nice and generally very helpful. The best thing about the hotel is the location, you are within walking distance to many of the main tourist sites or to starting points for tours. Overall we had a good stay in Barcelona but if I were to return I would look to stay at a different hotel.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Vapor Jones
"Good location, but a small room and no coffee"
Nice hotel in a good location, convenient to La Rambla. Our room was pretty small, but clean. Bathroom was a good size though, better than another town we stayed in. No coffee service in the room was a disappointment, and to get just coffee in the restaurant took an act of congress.
3 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Pick Pockets in Barcelonia"
Very peasant hotel and staff quite helpful. Not too wild about the area. Too easy to get lost. Also got hit by a team of 3 pickpockets who managed to get my wallet and the bills I had therein. Got me attempting to enter a subway. Blocked my entrance after my wife was already on. AS I attempted to force my way on through the several men, I raised my arms. Then a 3rd person got into my deep pocket and had my euros.
4 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Great location and very very quiet"
We were looking for a hotel in Barcelona that was near to the action but would be quiet enough to allow sleeping. This hotel turned out to be perfect. The bed was nice and comfortable and the tub was big and had a great shower. The hotel staff kept the room and the hotel very clean. All in all a very good experience. It was tricky, however, for the taxi driver from the airport to find the hotel. There are a lot of one way streets that surround the hotel. I gave the hotel staff 4 stars because most, but not all, were very helpful. To be fair, it may have been that they were just too busy. Most were multi-lingual so we had an easy time communicating with them.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Robin
For a Garden Boutique Hotel it was very nice. Bathroom a bit small but well maintained. Very convenient and the beds were comfortable and very quiet.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Don Clark
"Nice Barcelona Hotel netx to shop & fun"
Staff was very kind. Location is perfect, standard rooms are a bit small.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Morde
"Pleasant hotel"
The thing we liked most about this hotel was its ideal location in the center of everything in Barcelona, although it is on a small street and was difficult for the taxi driver to find. Our room was small but very comfortable, clean and quiet. If we ever return to Barcelona, I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel. (We did have a small issue with maid service one day. We had left the room at about 9am, came back at 3pm and the room was still not made up. We left again, returned at 4:30 to a room that had been cleaned, but did not receive towels or TP, and had to call down to the desk to get them.)
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Evelyn
We would stay there again.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Woelfling
"Good location, stand-offish staff"
The hotel is very conveniently located off La Rambla near Plaza Catalunya - excellent location for tourists due to proximity to the Metro. Plenty of eating options nearby at different price-points. Our taxi from the airport dropped us off a couple of hundred meters from the hotel - not a problem since we were traveling light. The hotel room was clean and well-maintained. The mattress was fine for me, but possibly too firm for some. Breakfast was overpriced. The only real shortcoming was the front-desk staff - aloof at best and downright rude at worst. Quite unlike all the friendly people we met in Barcelona, but I suppose it takes all types?
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Great hotel in the center of the Gothic area."
We were pleasantly surprised by our hotel selection of the NH Barcelona Centro. It is a very nice property located just a couple of blocks off Las Rambla, in the heart of the Gottic area.. It was a short walk to many of the cities attractions. The room was modest but it had everything that you need. The a/c worked well, and the shower had good pressure. The only complaint is that the bed was two beds pushed together that had a tendency to pull apart. The NH brand was recommended to us by a friend and I am glad we followed the recommendation. The hotel staff were great. They alllowed us to drop off our luggage early and assisted us with boarding passes and the occassional taxi. is
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Louie
"Convenieent location"
Better than average experience, except: breakfast over-priced. Hotel needs to update it's street address. Cabbie drove round and round trying to find it.
3 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
"Hotel close to Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas"
The hotel was OK for us because we had to take a cruise from Barcelona and we were very close to the Port (15 munutes by taxi). For those who like moving and shopping, this is the place to stay.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
MARIA
"Great location and overall nice place"
The room was a good size, the staff was friendly, and I had a nice top floor balcony(you may have to ask). No complaints
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
From so.cal(US)
"good location, hard to find, no AC"
The address and directions provided by the hotel make it extremely hard to find if you do not know the area. There are two names in Barcelona for the street it is on and Google Maps provides a different one. They advertise pastries in the lobby... what they do not advertise is the additional charge. The AC was broken in our room and front desk said they "fixed it" we had to sleep with the widows wide open and woke up with bug bites because it was too hot to sleep with them closed. The location is close to many sites and transportation.. if you can find it first!
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Taylor
Prefect location, the staff was really helpful, breakfast was good, wifi connection was not bad. The only thing I didn't like, the towels wasn't changed every day, plus the cleaning lady knowing that all this little bottles with the shower gel and body milk which hotel is providing was empty, never gave me new ones. I was running behind their super wiser to get those things, I was tipping them every day, leaving at least 3 euro on my bed...I don't know what the problem was. The rest was great. Stayed there on July 3rd thru the 7th.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
great location
"Great Hotel!"
This was a great experience next to La Rambla, where everything happen!
Liliana
"great location, fabulous breakfast"
I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Barcelona..the location is terrific, the staff very helpful, rooms pleasant. and despite being in the heart of town it is great for a quiet night's sleep
3 night trip Jun 28, 2014
db
"Location"
Excellent location within walking distance of main dowtown turist attractions
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Oscar
"Good loction"
I will be more happier if there is a coffee maker in the room !
2 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2014
"Solid hotel in the right area of town."
Nice hotel suitably located just a block away from La Rambla and the plaza de Catalunya. It has very nice western-style rooms and comfortable beds. In room air conditioning isn't superb but if you draw the shades over the windows the AC eventually catches up. To save money they leave the ac off until you arrive. Like most hotels in Europe, your room key is necessary to turn on the lights in the room. I applaud their energy saving but it's not too refreshing to wait several hours for your room to cool down in the dead heat of summer (in the wintertime this isn't an issue). USA people, bring power plug adapters as the room's outlets are standard European prongs, these are dirt cheap in hardware stores. Hotel is across the street from a very nice little super market and a pharmacy, which is ultra convenient (forget the mini bar here, it's bandit pricing). Wifi is free but not at their computer downstairs to print airline boarding pass (that'll cost at least 3 euros). Staff is helpful, and the add-on buffet breakfast is very convenient when you have an early flight, but certainly double the price you'd pay elsewhere if you have time to spare. I'd stay here again without a doubt, we had just left a 12 night cruise and spent a day and evening in Barcelona before our return flight to the states, for our needs it was perfect.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great location-average hotel"
We loved the location in the Gothic quarter, quieter street and tucked away but literally seconds and minutes to walk to so much. The rooms were very average, dated and typically small. The breakfast was excellent and the highlight of the stay. Overall fairly neutral on this property. There are so many choices I would stay somewhere else next time most likely.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
AC
Great location. Clean and great service.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
"Central location"
Hotel is well situated but difficult to find the first time - even our taxi couldn't get right in front of it! Easy walk to the Rambla and the old town. Staff was very helpful to find the right subway to get to farther locations.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Aline
Excellent location and service Room a little bit small
5 night romance trip Apr 17, 2014
"Nice hotel in great location!!"
Our second stay there and will stay there again. The perfect location to see the best of Barcelona.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Hugh
"Best location and great service!"
Hotel is located in the center of all the action. Stores, restaurants, Plaza Cataluña and La Rambla all in a short walk distance. Rooms are a little bit small but very clean and comfortable. Staff is great and helpful. Recommended!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Nayra
It was very good the staff was exceptional and always helpful.
7 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Gus Fernandez
"close to many attractions"
modern room in Barcelona's Gothic district. Very close to Las Ramblas.
3 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"7 Minute Walk to Las Ramblas"
The hotel was very accomodating with our needs (wanting to stay in the same floor as our friends). Breakfast was nice but expensive but it was convenient as we had a toddler and couldn't go searching for food. The junior suite was clean but I did notice some water spots on the mirror. I would definitely stay here again!
3 night trip Jan 17, 2014
NH Barcelona Centro We arrived at the hotel at about 10 AM in a rain downpour and we're told that while our prepaid room was ready, we would have to pay an 11 euro " early arrival fee"! We had no alternative except to agree to pay the " fee " which the hotel later agreed to rescind because there was no heat in the room And the outside window wouldn't close tightly because the latch was broken and obviously been so for some time. Would I recommend this hotel --- or Expedia ? Not based on the "early arrival fee" demand.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
hey you
"Excellent Location(!!!), Good hotel, nice rooms"
Nice staff, standard room... Very good location - 2 minutes (fro reasl) from: 1. La Rambla 2. Catalunya square 3. El Corte Ingles - SHOPPPPPPPING 4. tbm stations (=Metro, Bus...) 5. Barcelona tourist bus main station
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
Nir
"No Hesitation in Recommending"
Centrally located with good restaurants near by and Ramblas two blocks away.
2 night trip Nov 25, 2013
Enjoyed being able to walk to nearby shops, restaurants, and the market. Also easy to get to Hop on Hop off bus.
3 night trip Nov 22, 2013