All hotels in Cebu, Philippines
1 Salinas Drive Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu, Cebu, 6000, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Find a better hotel for the same or cheaper price!"
The Manager on duty for our first morning was really helpful. They didn't have the right room for us but he tried to accommodate us. However, the next day, we had to wait so long to be transferred to the right room we booked - then got transferred to the wrong one. Finally got transferred for the 3rd time, the air conditioning was not working and room was so dusty. Upon check out, we got billed for a broken lamp - we were never told and this was supposedly, from the very first room we stayed for less than 12 hours. After asking for an evidence, they waived the charge. But the way it was handled, this hotel cannot be rated anything above 2 stars.
Other trip May 7, 2014
anne
The room was noisy it was near the industrial ac. Doorman was rude. The shuttle service to ayala was small and they dont promote it. And the casino was strict.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
"hotel staff scam"
yes. scammers inside the hotel as well. Do not eat inside the hotel as some of the staff there make up their own prices for things and then ask cash payment so it isn't tracable. I had a couple of the criminals try to charge me 1800 pesos for a small glass of wine.
2 night trip Feb 24, 2014
"Asian Poker Tour Trip"
Played the Asian Poker tour event at the casino. The room and hotel were in great shape. Food choices were adequate, although a touch prices for PH. Tip: If you are looking for snacks or drinks there is a 7-11 in the IT park just 2 blocks outside of the hotel complex. There are plenty of food options around there as well.
6 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Very nice lobby, terrible room"
could be better
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Kris
"excellent i liked all the amenities of the hotel"
i felt comfortable inside my room,superb experience with my valentine day
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
jun
Lots of resteraunts to choose from, hotel was very nice, staff was very friendly and accommodating. The pool was quite enjoyable. An additional surprise was the casino. Great hotel!!!
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
"I give Waterfront Hotel my highest recommendation"
The Waterfront Hotel was great. Incredible service and staff. The restaurants n the surrounding neighborhood was excellent, especially the Casa Verde and Mooone. The big negative is Cebu. This is nothing to do outside a few touristy things and some history. I am glad that I have included Cebu in my tourist resume, but I will never return. Again, the Waterfront Hotel was outstanding.
7 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Tom Simpson
"Good overall,"
Needs new beds badly
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
david
"Great for Casino Lovers Only"
The 1st room we stayed in only had 2 drawers , the 2nd room we stayed in only had 1 drawer ( we had to switch to another room because WIFI did not work inside, it would stop at the hallway). TV on the 1st room was flat screen, the 2nd room had a CRT. Housekeeping always forgot something when replenishing toiletries i.e. soap. Bathroom, very dated. Shower head only moved left to right, plumbing looks unfinished exposing cracks, grout needs cleaning and paint job on some spots looked horrible. Pool, very disappointing. When we walked around all I can think of is MOLD. The whole Pool area definitely needs to be remodeled. Gym- for a small area it had a good variety of equipment. They also had a yoga and spinning room. Very nice staff and very clean as well. Uno Restaurant - great food and staff. Only wish they had more choices of fruits for breakfast. Pastry Store across Uno, my fiancée had the Tuna Sandwich and got sick from it. Stick to their desserts. Security, needs more training in hospitality. My fiancée and I were greeted all smiles but when I went their by myself twice later during that day the women looked all grumpy and never even said hi. They just went on with their business of frisking. All in all nowhere comparable to the Atlantis in the Bahamas, definitely will not stay here again as I can get more bang for my buck somewhere nearby.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Suzette
"A very nice place"
A very comfortable stay for me. I can't think of a problem. If in Cebu, it is close to the places you would want to go. AT Park is right there. Many restaurants right there at the hotel. They even have a business center so you don't have to haul your laptop and no problem dealing with the wifi.
3 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Gary J
"PERFECT"
Absolutely Great
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Wayne
"would never stay there again"
I would never stay at the Waterfront Hotel and Casino again. Overpriced in there restaurants and buffet.the staff is not as friendly as they could be
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Good place but better value elsewhere"
The hotel in general was very impressive in its appearance and amenities. Great gym, salon, etc. Food was definitely a disappointment. In almost every instance, food was lukewarm to cold. The rooms were well appointed but you must be very careful with the shower/tub. It is extraordinarily high and stepping both in and out can be hazardous to those with shorter stature. Bottom line...for the money, I would select the Radisson Blu Cebu on all rating points.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Expat Travel
"Excellent overall establishment!"
1st rate service, staff is 1st class, facilities are immaculate and elegant, the food at all the restaurants is very good. I was very satisfied with everything and the cost was more than reasonable for what I experienced for 8 days.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Greg
"Impeccable"
The Waterfront Hotel and Casino is a wonderful service driven place and the hotel team are both friendly and helpful. The restaurants were also wonderful.
7 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Norman Tisdell
"Nice Hotel. Great Base Camp for day trips."
(Written by Analyn's Husband, Michael): We reserved a room in the hotel for a two week stay, even though we spent 4 nights in other places around the island. The staff was very professional and courteous to us and our family visitors. Considering value, quality and location, this has been the best in Cebu we have found. The only issue at all was the requirement to pay a 1000php per night security deposit on the mini-bar and room charges in advance upon check-in. That was 14,000php for us, which was not in budget. We worked it out, but this could be more clear up front that such is NOT covered in the expedia charges (even though I called in advance to confirm that everything was covered, this deposit was not). Ask up-front to lock the minibar and shop for your snacks and such at the local stores (SM Cebu City has a large grocery store as well as many restaurants). As with most hotels, the in-house services and stores are much more expensive than the surrounding shops and resaurants. On the other hand, the Eggs Benedict served in the lobby for about $8 US is the best I have ever had. Truly impressive breakfast. Overall, the facility is only just beginning to show its age and could use some new carpet on the lobby stairs and a few other minor touches. The staff was very courteous to us and local family members we had brought in to visit and even arranged to get them a couple of rooms near ours at a discount for a night. Highly recommended. We will stay here again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Very clean not far from all malls and sites."
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff were always eager to take care of you and find what ever needs needed to be taken care of. The casino was fair but the restaurants were awesome.
5 night family trip Oct 31, 2013
Sal Quezada
"Great breakfast and friendly staff"
Although the rooms are not so specious and need furniture upgrading but with that being said there are many advantages to this hotel that will guarantee to enjoy your stay , first the hotel is located on a huge land ans is centarlly located in the middle of cebu were its near to all city attraction , staff from front desk to room service to house keeping to conciage are very accomodating with a big smile on their faces to comply with allmy requests promptly. Security are top class and they even have taxi que down the lobby so transportation was never an issue. Their buffeat breakfast was great with many veriety that satisfy all tastes. The room are very cleanes and their prices are very affordable in term of foreigners budget like my self.
8 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2013
"Great Place Great Location Great Price"
Every trip to Cebu this is my Hotel of choice it has every thing you need in a hotel Staff is great casino if you do that im not in to it but every now and again its fun. the hotel and the casino are together but you would never be bothered with casino activites. Breakfast is great every thing you could want no matter where your from. This hotel makes you feel at home and safe.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
ROBERT
"Nice the lobby only"
My experience of this hotel is worst first they told us to park in the basement and then when we asked for assistance for our luggage the security told us that no one can help us..so we pulled our luggage inside the building to be able to ask help.....and when we got to our bedroom when I lay in bed....the mattress is old and hard...I don't recommend this to anybody!!!and this hotel supposed to be a 4 star hotel your kidding...
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
royna
The place was great,though the room was not ready till 1pm , it was worth the waiting ,I definitely stay again in this hotel on my next visit to the Phil.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2013
I like how its centrally located.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
csaint
"Very nice"
Restaurants wow. Best breakfast buffet I've ever seen or had, ever. Very great place.
6 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
Earl OLESON
"nice lobby, good restaurants"
very nice hotel on the outside, great looking lobby, good restaurants, very helpful staff and curtious, rooms a little outdated and in need of some work... hotel on site was fun! nice pool, great service! room service was great, room was a little noisy due to some construction outside...weird smells on the 6th floor but except for that it was great...hotel needs to do something about the ladyboys at the casino entrance and hotel lobby...not very nice....
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Tony
"Great hotel!"
One of the best breakfast buffet in Cebu. Best gym facilities. Great pool for the kids also. Good size rooms. I recomend this hotel to anyone.
4 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Overnight Stay"
Booked wrong waterfront hotel, wanted the airport instead stayed in cebu city. hotel refused to change without paying extra
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Z-man
Better than my first time. Nice renovations in the lobby.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Joji
"good service, good location and comfortable rooms"
I had a wonderful and relaxed days in the hotel. All that I needed were served like the spa, pedicure, gym and pool. Buffet breakfast was excellent!
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Rina
"what a superb hotel!"
i really had a great time in this hotel! their customer service is superb! the people here are so accommodating and most especially the food here is great.! if you will be visiting cebu dont hesitate to check in into this hotel!
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
irene
"Cebu"
Great hotel great restaurant service was the best.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"waterfront hotel best ever in the world"
i love that hotel the staff are in crediable especially jean in the business center who helped me out when i needed help she is the best . the staff form house keeping to buffett to the conceirges are the best i had ever seen in a hotelI would like to take this time out to say thanks to every one at waterfront hotel that you are truly the best of the best in hotels and service thanks for all you do.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
richard
"Nice Hotel close to the ferries to the other islan"
A little pricey but clean and convenient. I was able to use my points to secure the days needed for this hotel but didn't see a place where I can get the breakfast buffet. When I got to the hotel, I was not able to change the reservations to get the buffet included. So please requested the buffet online when making the reservation if not, the cost there at the hotel is $20.00 a bite too much...
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Sean
"Comfortable and accessible"
Everything you need in a hotel - great food, spacious rooms, gym, pool and a casino!
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"Ten days"
Nice Hotel . Restaurants, entertainment, fitness center and some shopping all in the Hotel. The Hotel is very clean. The food was good. The staff was professional and friendly, especially Melanie at the front desk. No complaints.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
it was a very nice staying at this hotel.....
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
this is my 4th time here...never had a problem rooms comfy and clean...close to IT park and 10-15 mins by taxi to ayala center...nice pool area..service has always been good for me showing little age in furniture but thts not big deal for me definitely return
1 night trip May 8, 2013
"Very omfortable"
this is my 3rd time in this hotel...for the price you cant beat it I got my room for under $100 USD per night including breakfast...room slightly dated but i dont spend a lot of time judging furniture ..bed very comfy...nice views...had good supply of hot water even on 16th flr all was fine...very nice pool area, service was great and location is walking distance to IT park for outside food and drinks Breakfast had many choices with good food..Ayala cener is 15minute taxi ride..all in all I had a great stay...surely will return
3 night trip May 1, 2013
Traveler
"Not recommended."
Quality of service is awfully low. Hotel staff are always busy playing with their mobile phone.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
saosao
"waterfront hotel lahug"
so when i get to the hotel they put me to room where there is no safety deposit, the tv is 19 inches and it doesnt work. the bed was really hard and the toilet broke one morning the water over flow inside the bathroom. the staff at UNO caffe was very rude they need to improve thier attitude. some of the staff that i encountered at the hotel was rude too.....iam not gonna check in to waterfront lahug in my next vacation.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
laffy
"Accommodating & Courteous"
American hotels should study how this establishment trains it's employees. Every employee we came near always greeted us with a smile and a greeting. Attention to the details of the building is obviously a priority. Even single light bulbs that burn out in a chandelier are replaced; in a day. I was more impressed with the friendliness of the staff than anything. This hotel is worth the money if you want to feel welcomed and appreciated.
5 night romance trip Mar 27, 2013
Bill O
Everything was nice, especially the on-site gym, but the hotel ran out of maple syrup for a week. So I had to go get my own from the local stores. The logical question is why didn't the kitchen management do that? Seems ridiculous that they would rather all the customers do without, than to just send someone to the store and pay for it out of an emergency fund. I left them my syrup and it was in use the next day.
4 night trip Feb 25, 2013
James F
"My Stay at the Waterfront Hotel, Cebu City"
I was most impressed with the very friendly staff. They were very fast, accurate, helpful and always greeted me with a warm smile. I was also impressed with the fact that the hotel offered a variety of restaurants which were not only convenient but the quality of the food of each restaurant was superb. I don't have anything negative to say about this hotel.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
"Big and Grand -- but a Little Disappointing"
The Waterfront operates with the tagline, "Experience Grandeur." And, as one enters the lobby, it is indeed grand. All here is big, sweeping, epic, fabulous. Marble floors and colossal oil paintings of the Spanish in Cebu are all around. Four or five 5-star restaurants are off the wings of the main, magnificent gallery. Breakfasts were almost obscene in that there was a quarter-mile of excellent food to chose from. Downstairs, there's a good gym and a lovely swimming pool. Service is excellent -- if a bit stiff -- in the way that huge, old hotels usually are. Without question, the Waterfront is the big daddy of business hotels in Cebu. Oddly, though, don't expect sea views: the Waterfront is several miles inland from the bay. While the hotel has apparently thrown all its efforts into impressing people with grand externals, the room I had was, well, less than grand. In fact, it was downright old and weather beaten. True, the bed was firm and comfortable, but the place really needed a facelift. The water pressure was poor, so the shower was disappointing. Noah watched the weather channel on the tube TV that was in the room. All told, this is a good hotel for business travelers, and for those "just passing through." It's not for someone seeking that romantic getaway, or that rollicking good time.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
So-so
7 night romance trip Feb 12, 2013
Nick
"good!"
i did not stay at this hotel due to change in plans but based on my prior experience, one of best place to stay in
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
tj
"Nice Place to Stay"
I have stayed at the Waterfront twice now and will continue to do so in the future. Staff and accommodations are wonderful.
Other trip Feb 16, 2013
The service is fine,but the hotel is not really clean,the air condition is not working so good in our room so warm.The lobby is so stingky from the cigarette and very warm too.My GOD they needs new management for this hotel.The towels also needs to be change becoz it's very old.
3 night trip Dec 8, 2012
Keed
All in all, it was great. Rooms are old but well kept. Breakfast buffet was awesome.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2013
"Great hotel for everyone..."
It was a very pleasant stay...Staff were very courteous and friendly...
Other trip Jan 28, 2013