All hotels in Cebu, Philippines

Great amenities
    Decent vibe
  • Beach
    Beach is poor
"Another great stay at Waterfront"
As always the service was great and the casino fun.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2015
"It was okay but not great."
Me and my husband stayed at the hotel a year ago and it was okay. But this time, I booked a double bed room but they gave us twin bed room which was extremely uncomfortable. When we went out for dinner, it took 5 minutes on foot from hotel to the restaurant but two kids grabbed our arms and asked for money right after we passed the entrance gate of the hotel. I freaked out.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Wonderful and excellent choice to stay"
Beautiful place, staff are wonderful friendly ,pleasant and knowledgeable.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Milanel
"Asked for a quiet room and got the room from hell!"
arrived late at night and just wanted a good nights sleep. the room itself was OK, but they put us next to the staff elevator that was going up and down noisily all night! it was terrible. breakfast was good and the staff were very polite but we wouldn't use the hotel again.
Response by Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
Dear guest, Warm Greetings! On behalf of the Management and staff of Waterfront Cebu,we wish to express our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you've experienced during your stay with us. Thank you so much for sharing this review with us.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Another pleasant stay"
Waterfront is turning out to be my favorite place to stay in Cebu. From the fact that taxis are easy to get to the fact that the wifi always works. The food is great in the restaurant. You just can't do better than this.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Back at Waterfront. I do like it here"
Everything here is good. The wifi works very well. That is becoming so important these days. And this wifi works quite well. The food is good, the staff is helpful. I need a bath mat for safety and when one wasn't in my room, the staff got me one in a few minutes.
4 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
Waterfront is my home when I'm in Cebu. I love their breakfast buffet for 2, which is already a part of the package. Very helpful staff, starting from the concierge to the waiters/waitresses.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Bambi
"out side hotel and lobby is nice"
hotel lobby and restaurant was OK. room furniture and carpet are to old, cheap and dirty. when it comes to service charges and food is rip off they think you are a hostage there they can do anything they want to do with you
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Nick
"A fancy hotel this is not."
This is a decent hotel if you are used to staying in conference center hotels with hundreds of rooms. The front desk staff assume you are totally OK being "upgraded" to a larger smoking room when what you booked was a non-smoking room. The room ended up being OK and didn't smell that badly of cigarette smoke, but I don't see how it was an upgrade. The rooms are dated, but comfortable enough. We had a great view of the mountains. Please keep in mind that Waterfront doesn't mean it's close to any water, because it isn't. This one is in the middle of Cebu City. Also, if you sit in the lobby bar/restaurant, be prepared to be ignored by the servers. We were! Also, if you book a tour through their "tour desk" be prepared to be talked about the tour guide. The tour guide made some comments about us, assuming we didn't understand what he was saying...but we did. It was unprofessional, uncalled for, and he should be ashamed of himself. Thanks, Waterfront Hotel + Casino! However, I will say that the Italian restaurant restaurant was fantastic.
2 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
marcos
"Conveniently located"
Hotel staff are very helpful and polite. It is very near to the IT park where we can find fast food and massage spa. The room is clean and bed is very comfortable. Sleep very well during my stay. The lifts are quiet and fast. You'll get either Seaview which enjoy sunrise or Greenery view which is facing the mountain. Overall experience at this hotel is excellent! Will check in to this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Author, Speaker
"BEST in TOWN"
I love this hotel, it has all the quality and friendliness one comes to expect when staying in a hotel of this caliber. staff is top notch. food is great, and the entertainment is the best. when ever I come to Cebu or any other city that has a waterfront hotel I insist in stay there. I always get the 5+ Stars treatment.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
charles
"Great facility with Poor Staff"
Physical appearance of hotel was excellent. Rooms are clean. Breakfast for visitors were about $18 per person, way too expensive for its contents. Doormen has no intension to service the guest when catching taxi, but only interested in getting tips for opening doors. Registration desk staff asked for $100 deposit and she was hoping that I would forgot about it when checking out. What a waist of this beautiful facility.
4 night trip Sep 30, 2014
Travis Johng
Great location with the most helpfull staff. Quick service with the best breakfast ever. Small shops inside the hotel with the best bread.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel - Needs better service"
This is a very nice hotel. It's a BIG hotel, so service takes forever, took 2 hours after calling housekeeping for towels. Breakfast buffet is very limited in choices.
3 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
David M
"Double check!"
I arrived at the airport and they had sent someone else to the hotel *(who didn't show id) and gave them my room#...This wouldn't normally be a problem but my Fiance was there awaiting my arrival. You can imagine the inconvenience of this mistake. An uncomfortable situation to say the least. They didn't charge me for the car shuttle to make up for the oversight. However. .... then they charged me for the phone calls that they made on their phone to arrange for the shuttle and to alert my fiance not to open the door for the stranger who was on their way to the hotel. Those charges were not expected and totalled up to more than the shuttle would have originally been. Coincidence? Either way double check your charges even if someone calls into the hotel YOU get charged. Room service was delicious and quite prompt.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Christopher
"Everything you need"
Waterfront gives me everything I need when travelling in Cebu. I get the desktop computer rather than wifi. Multiple restaurants and IT Park just across Salinas blvd. A very easy place to stay with no complications. And a very quiet room. Waterfront is always a good choice.
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Near the city."
Good breakfast. Just a little expensive. The Casino need update on there machine its old. Accessible to the store.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Raphy
"Waterfront Hotel Visit"
Nice property and excellent staff. Close to Ayala mall and the Casino is fun
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Very pleasant and helpful staff. Very nice facility.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Nice hotel in the middle of the city."
Great hotel, the breakfast buffet was awesome! There's lots of reataurant to choose from, and close to IT Park. You can actually walk to it.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"The greatest place to stay in Cebu"
every thing was great the service people and the food entertainment and the casino. I always have a great stay when i come to Cebu and stay at the Waterfront Hotel and Casino.
2 night family trip May 10, 2014
Charlie Pepper
"great stay could ot get better service anywhere"
This place is the best. Every time I stay I get great service friendly and courtious staff awsome food and the best casino in town. a man could not ask for better.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Charlie Pepper
"Find a better hotel for the same or cheaper price!"
The Manager on duty for our first morning was really helpful. They didn't have the right room for us but he tried to accommodate us. However, the next day, we had to wait so long to be transferred to the right room we booked - then got transferred to the wrong one. Finally got transferred for the 3rd time, the air conditioning was not working and room was so dusty. Upon check out, we got billed for a broken lamp - we were never told and this was supposedly, from the very first room we stayed for less than 12 hours. After asking for an evidence, they waived the charge. But the way it was handled, this hotel cannot be rated anything above 2 stars.
Other trip May 7, 2014
anne
The room was noisy it was near the industrial ac. Doorman was rude. The shuttle service to ayala was small and they dont promote it. And the casino was strict.
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
"hotel staff scam"
yes. scammers inside the hotel as well. Do not eat inside the hotel as some of the staff there make up their own prices for things and then ask cash payment so it isn't tracable. I had a couple of the criminals try to charge me 1800 pesos for a small glass of wine.
2 night trip Feb 24, 2014
"Asian Poker Tour Trip"
Played the Asian Poker tour event at the casino. The room and hotel were in great shape. Food choices were adequate, although a touch prices for PH. Tip: If you are looking for snacks or drinks there is a 7-11 in the IT park just 2 blocks outside of the hotel complex. There are plenty of food options around there as well.
6 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Very nice lobby, terrible room"
could be better
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Kris
"excellent i liked all the amenities of the hotel"
i felt comfortable inside my room,superb experience with my valentine day
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
jun
Lots of resteraunts to choose from, hotel was very nice, staff was very friendly and accommodating. The pool was quite enjoyable. An additional surprise was the casino. Great hotel!!!
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
"I give Waterfront Hotel my highest recommendation"
The Waterfront Hotel was great. Incredible service and staff. The restaurants n the surrounding neighborhood was excellent, especially the Casa Verde and Mooone. The big negative is Cebu. This is nothing to do outside a few touristy things and some history. I am glad that I have included Cebu in my tourist resume, but I will never return. Again, the Waterfront Hotel was outstanding.
7 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Tom Simpson
"Good overall,"
Needs new beds badly
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
david
"Great for Casino Lovers Only"
The 1st room we stayed in only had 2 drawers , the 2nd room we stayed in only had 1 drawer ( we had to switch to another room because WIFI did not work inside, it would stop at the hallway). TV on the 1st room was flat screen, the 2nd room had a CRT. Housekeeping always forgot something when replenishing toiletries i.e. soap. Bathroom, very dated. Shower head only moved left to right, plumbing looks unfinished exposing cracks, grout needs cleaning and paint job on some spots looked horrible. Pool, very disappointing. When we walked around all I can think of is MOLD. The whole Pool area definitely needs to be remodeled. Gym- for a small area it had a good variety of equipment. They also had a yoga and spinning room. Very nice staff and very clean as well. Uno Restaurant - great food and staff. Only wish they had more choices of fruits for breakfast. Pastry Store across Uno, my fiancée had the Tuna Sandwich and got sick from it. Stick to their desserts. Security, needs more training in hospitality. My fiancée and I were greeted all smiles but when I went their by myself twice later during that day the women looked all grumpy and never even said hi. They just went on with their business of frisking. All in all nowhere comparable to the Atlantis in the Bahamas, definitely will not stay here again as I can get more bang for my buck somewhere nearby.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Suzette
"A very nice place"
A very comfortable stay for me. I can't think of a problem. If in Cebu, it is close to the places you would want to go. AT Park is right there. Many restaurants right there at the hotel. They even have a business center so you don't have to haul your laptop and no problem dealing with the wifi.
3 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Gary J
"PERFECT"
Absolutely Great
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Wayne
"would never stay there again"
I would never stay at the Waterfront Hotel and Casino again. Overpriced in there restaurants and buffet.the staff is not as friendly as they could be
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Good place but better value elsewhere"
The hotel in general was very impressive in its appearance and amenities. Great gym, salon, etc. Food was definitely a disappointment. In almost every instance, food was lukewarm to cold. The rooms were well appointed but you must be very careful with the shower/tub. It is extraordinarily high and stepping both in and out can be hazardous to those with shorter stature. Bottom line...for the money, I would select the Radisson Blu Cebu on all rating points.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Expat Travel
"Excellent overall establishment!"
1st rate service, staff is 1st class, facilities are immaculate and elegant, the food at all the restaurants is very good. I was very satisfied with everything and the cost was more than reasonable for what I experienced for 8 days.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Greg
"Impeccable"
The Waterfront Hotel and Casino is a wonderful service driven place and the hotel team are both friendly and helpful. The restaurants were also wonderful.
7 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Norman Tisdell
"Nice Hotel. Great Base Camp for day trips."
(Written by Analyn's Husband, Michael): We reserved a room in the hotel for a two week stay, even though we spent 4 nights in other places around the island. The staff was very professional and courteous to us and our family visitors. Considering value, quality and location, this has been the best in Cebu we have found. The only issue at all was the requirement to pay a 1000php per night security deposit on the mini-bar and room charges in advance upon check-in. That was 14,000php for us, which was not in budget. We worked it out, but this could be more clear up front that such is NOT covered in the expedia charges (even though I called in advance to confirm that everything was covered, this deposit was not). Ask up-front to lock the minibar and shop for your snacks and such at the local stores (SM Cebu City has a large grocery store as well as many restaurants). As with most hotels, the in-house services and stores are much more expensive than the surrounding shops and resaurants. On the other hand, the Eggs Benedict served in the lobby for about $8 US is the best I have ever had. Truly impressive breakfast. Overall, the facility is only just beginning to show its age and could use some new carpet on the lobby stairs and a few other minor touches. The staff was very courteous to us and local family members we had brought in to visit and even arranged to get them a couple of rooms near ours at a discount for a night. Highly recommended. We will stay here again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Very clean not far from all malls and sites."
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff were always eager to take care of you and find what ever needs needed to be taken care of. The casino was fair but the restaurants were awesome.
5 night family trip Oct 31, 2013
Sal Quezada
"Great breakfast and friendly staff"
Although the rooms are not so specious and need furniture upgrading but with that being said there are many advantages to this hotel that will guarantee to enjoy your stay , first the hotel is located on a huge land ans is centarlly located in the middle of cebu were its near to all city attraction , staff from front desk to room service to house keeping to conciage are very accomodating with a big smile on their faces to comply with allmy requests promptly. Security are top class and they even have taxi que down the lobby so transportation was never an issue. Their buffeat breakfast was great with many veriety that satisfy all tastes. The room are very cleanes and their prices are very affordable in term of foreigners budget like my self.
8 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2013
"Great Place Great Location Great Price"
Every trip to Cebu this is my Hotel of choice it has every thing you need in a hotel Staff is great casino if you do that im not in to it but every now and again its fun. the hotel and the casino are together but you would never be bothered with casino activites. Breakfast is great every thing you could want no matter where your from. This hotel makes you feel at home and safe.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
ROBERT
"Nice the lobby only"
My experience of this hotel is worst first they told us to park in the basement and then when we asked for assistance for our luggage the security told us that no one can help us..so we pulled our luggage inside the building to be able to ask help.....and when we got to our bedroom when I lay in bed....the mattress is old and hard...I don't recommend this to anybody!!!and this hotel supposed to be a 4 star hotel your kidding...
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
royna
The place was great,though the room was not ready till 1pm , it was worth the waiting ,I definitely stay again in this hotel on my next visit to the Phil.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2013
I like how its centrally located.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
csaint
"Very nice"
Restaurants wow. Best breakfast buffet I've ever seen or had, ever. Very great place.
6 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
Earl OLESON
"nice lobby, good restaurants"
very nice hotel on the outside, great looking lobby, good restaurants, very helpful staff and curtious, rooms a little outdated and in need of some work... hotel on site was fun! nice pool, great service! room service was great, room was a little noisy due to some construction outside...weird smells on the 6th floor but except for that it was great...hotel needs to do something about the ladyboys at the casino entrance and hotel lobby...not very nice....
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Tony
"Great hotel!"
One of the best breakfast buffet in Cebu. Best gym facilities. Great pool for the kids also. Good size rooms. I recomend this hotel to anyone.
4 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Overnight Stay"
Booked wrong waterfront hotel, wanted the airport instead stayed in cebu city. hotel refused to change without paying extra
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Z-man
Better than my first time. Nice renovations in the lobby.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2013