All hotels in Garland, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1901 Pendleton Dr, Garland, TX, 75041, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Close to restaurants and local transportation. Nice clean rooms and decent breakfast.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Good location with friendly staff. Great room at an excellent price!
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
C. Wilson
I booked Microtel because the previous experience at San Antonio. This was entirely different experience. Such as bad odor, when walk in, receptionist wasn't friendly, bath rooms are with patch work and unpleasant look, damaged door, shower not working properly, shower head looks very filthy etc.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
Joy
"Great for short basic business stay"
I took my daughter to AIMS Testing in Dallas which was 5 miles from this hotel. I liked that the hotel was clean, the beds were very comfy, and the continental breakfast was sufficient for us (cute Texas shaped waffle maker too.) This hotel is right next door to a Walmart Supercenter and we found one of our favorite stores (Ross Dress for Less) just blocks away. Even though this area seems to be experiencing some economic distress (several closed storefronts), there were plenty of nice places to eat close by such as Chili's and a wonderful Mexican restaurant whose name I cannot remember unfortunately. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. There's also a nice bowling alley across the parking lot which I'm sure has pool tables but we didn't have time to go.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
D
"Rates don't reflect the condition of the hotel."
I was totally disappointed with the hotel... I didn't like the location and the hotel had a bad odor..There was mold growing in the bathroom and there were holes in the doors and walls. For the prices, it was absolutely a rip off.. We went downstairs 5 minutes before breakfast and nothing was ready, so we left..
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Muggy Hallways"
Overall the stay was not that bad, but the number one issue was outside of my room. Every public space was muggy and felt like no air conditioner was reaching the area. It made it very uncomfortable to eat breakfast or transport my luggage. The staff was mediocre and did not seem to care about customer service at all. This particular location refused to cancel reservations the day-of despite many open rooms. They blamed it on "company policy," but my husband has cancelled a room from this hotel chain before and had no issue.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Nice hotel. Clean and comfortable. Close to (walking distance) the places I came to visit.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
For the price you pay can't beat it, was pleasant
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
anonymous
"Bad service, expensive, smelly, terrible!"
I had been traveling for all my life and this was hands down the worst hotel Ive stayed at. Terrible service, the front desk people always in a bad mood. The room smelling to cigarrete even in a non-smoking room. The bathroom spilled by something. Honestly, pay $30 more dollars and stay in another hotel.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Great Stay for Great Price"
Had a great stay. Price is also great. Loved the mirrors.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Paula
"Horrible smell"
The hotel front desk was very rude. The entire place smelled like a nursing home and the bathroom was nor very clean. When we entered the bathroom it had a dirty towel behind the door. This just felt like a really cheap sleazy motel. I will not return.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
anonymous
"Dirty towels and smoking in hallways"
Nice updated look but for a Non-Smoking floor, there were smokers and no one did anything about it. Three of my 4 towels were dirty and stained. It left of feeling like someone else was in the room before us and just folded up their used towels and they didn't check. YUCK!
1 night trip May 9, 2014
RP
"Great price....clean....good value."
Very clean, good service and actually amazing value for the quality of the stay. I would highly recommend. I had King suite, with couch and paid 1/2 of what I would actually have paid for this any other time. Very pleased.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
Mike B
The service personnel were flexible & personable. The room was clean & the beds comfortable. I plan on staying there again.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Renee
We got in at 10pm and were given a room someone else was in! When we dragged our 3 sleepy kids back down to the front desk clerk and told her we intruded on someone else's room she said nothing! Never an apology. We were then given the handicap room in the front lobby next to the coke machine. After 10 minutes of hearing coke cans crash down and the front door buzzer go off I finally went back to the desk and told her she would have to get us another room. She again without apology gave us a room right next door to the original room she gave us the first time. Needless to stay we will never stay there again. The morning person was more polite but when I explained how useless the girl from the night before was he made no attempt to accommodate for the inconvience and simply stated "I wish I had been here to help you instead of her".
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Dirty Bed sheets and Pillow cover. Overall very very poor. No coffee maker in the room.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Horrible!"
The customer service in this service is unrealistic! I got a call at 2am asking about how many people were staying in my room. I was told I couldn't have guest after 11pm and if I had guest during the day time I would be charged for an extra gusest if they stayed longer than 5 hours! The manager was very rude and disrespectful and wasn't listening to anything I had to say. The room smelled of smoke and the sheets were nasty! I checked out a day early and was told I was stilled going to charged for both nights because I booked through hotels.com. If you want to be treated like a teenager with a curfew and be disrespected then this is the hotel for you!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Horrible plumbing"
As soon as I got settled I went to the bathroom and the toilet flooded. Got in the shower black stuff started coming out of the cracks of the walls. I'm assuming bc the bathtub has probably never been cleaned thoroughly. Also the water in the tub wouldn't go down the drain instead rust dirt was coming up through the drain. The staff wouldn't give me a different room. They were not very friendly instead of speaking they looked at u like u are crazy. I will never stay here again. And wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here either.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Mon
"Convenient to hwy, food, bowling"
A little tricky to get to, we drove right past at first. Our room was ok, but was adjoining (we didn't request and there were no others in our party)and that was awkward. I wish I had known and I would have chosen another room. The drains were rusty and the spa tub was kind of grungy (the spa tub was the main reason I selected this location). The hotel was near walmart, starbucks, and a huge bowling alley that was very busy till late - fortunately we didn't hear any noise. There were local nearby restaurants that were highly rated on yelp! and the overall neighborhood seemed nice. The front door locks after dark, which was a little concerning to me. But the employees were nice enough. Light continental breakfast. Flat flat pillows.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
alex
"Disgusting hotel... great location"
it was a horrible experience the hotel was horrible service. Room was horrible disgusting wasn't clean apparently the room they gave me was a non-smoking room but had burn marks & smelled of smoke looked nothing like the pictures on hotels.com. Rude employees Mexican front desk female was over worked had 3 different jobs & couldn't seem to do one right. asked to speak with the manager on three occasions throughout my stay and he got no reply back manager never was onsite manager never called back. no call back from his voicemails left for him & after the horrible stay they had the nerve to try & charge my credit card for a deposit 5 days after my stay ended. no reply still from the manager on the unauthorized transactions would never stay with them again
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Jayne Phinisee
"Best for the buck"
Jacuzzi bath in the room Loved it!
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
"very small and outdated"
For the price I could've had a much nicer and bigger suite right down the street
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
female
"Bed bed"
The bed every time he turned or try to get comfortable some wood underneath with pop and also lied about over the bed holiday was Flickr.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
chiefgb
"Simple but great."
Pleasant stay. Clean hotel. No frills. No complaints.
4 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
Nick n.
"For SMOKERS Only"
Hotel only had smoking rooms. My son and I had to open the window to outside weather conditions to overcome the smell of smoke. Hotel staff was not helpful at all. Hotels.com offered to move us to another hotel at the same rate, but given the time of night and the distance to the substitute, we decided to "rough it." Would not repeat this mistake.
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2014
WC
"It was definitely not what I've expected"
The room looks like a mini dorm room. it was a nice size for a single person. "micro"tel. hehe cute. The towels and sheets were all stained, which was disgusting. I had to use personal items to cover over them to even try to sleep. The staff did not changed the sheets like they should have during the days of my stay. There were people looking in cars when I was there. I never felt so unsafe during a stay until now.
2 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Great price, location, and Staff"
Bed linen had stains..tub was dirty
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
Kayla
"Not worth the money unless u get a deal"
Cons: dirty bed linen, extra charge for another blanket, dirty tub & sink in bathroom, have to return old towels urseld if want new ones. Pros: muiltple resturants & shopping nearby, walmart in walking distance, interstate close.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
Kayla
"Horrible experience"
Booked nonsmoking for wife's health reasons, given smoking and told since booked thru Expedia not guaranteed. Unable to confirm if nonsmoking will be available for remainder of stay. Had a visitor greet me in the morning( huge cockroach). Checked out and stayed at another hotel near by. Told by front desk that they can not issue refund. Checked in around midnight and out at twelve-thirty and they could not even give an late check out.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Horrible"
The room was dirty, the jacuzzi didn't work, and had dirt floating around in the water and private hairs. There were people above our room stomping from 9pm until 2am. I told the lady at the front office several times but she did nothing. I will never go back there again!
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2014
Tanya and Jeremy
"You get what you pay for"
I'm not really complaining about the hotel, but it wasn't a home run. You pay $50 a night and you have to expect certain trade offs. The walls are thin and transmit some sound and they still allow smoking so the rooms stink. The maids only make the bed, they aren't going to look around the room and clean up after you. However, the bed was clean, the AC worked well and no one bothered us. For $50 I call that fair.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"Average"
Definitely great price for average room quality in this location. Well maintained, secure and quiet. Sheets do have yellow stains on them like many reviews have pointed out. Water in shower was nice and hot, breakfast was good. Overall, a good deal for the price. Recommended.
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2014
I will come back again .the service was fantastic
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
We've stayed at this hotel before and we've never been disappointed. Staff was really nice, room was nice and clean. Will be staying here again when we come to town.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
We did not stay the 2nd night. It's was horrible. There was screaming during the night, we could not close our door. We put a chair against the door. We did not feel safe at all. We had to rent a room at another hotel the second night. I feel we should be refunded our money. It was not satisfactory at all. I probably never use hotels.com again
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Eva Joyner
Room was very clean, with fridge, microwave, coffee pot.. and loved the jacuzzi tub!
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2014
"It was cheap and decent"
The rooms are decent and clean. But the breakfast okay...very small selection.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
"So-so, Let down"
Pictures of hotel And room disappointing in person.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Krubri
"Not what I expected for a Wyndham hotel chain"
Got to hotel around 9:00pm to check in lobby door locked , no one at front desk. Used the buzzer no answer called it rang and rang . 15 min we stood trying to get in before someone finally buzzed us in .frustrating . Room was ok but they gave me a handicap room that had adjoining room the the loud guys next door we're terrible so finally asked to move us and after repeated talks with her she put us in a different room. Which was the right thing to do. I will be really careful trusting a hotel that's supported by Wyndham !
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Susan worthy
"Very Unsatisfied"
I was very disappointed in the hotel,they must have changed management because the service was bad. The hotel smells of smoke all though the place their ventalation is horrible. Our sheets had black marks on them and my bathroom light had a mind of its own. It came on when ever it felt like it. And most of all who locks their lobby entrance door at 6pm really that was crazy because half the time the room key they give doesn't work well with the key pad on the door.I will definely not be going back any time soon.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Nita
"Nicer than the price reflects"
I know you get what you pay for, but in this case we received more than we paid for. We traveled with our three family members and with another family of four. Everyone was happy.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Terribly built hotel! Not worth it!"
At first glance the hotel looks like it is brand new. First the girl in front is unfriendly and do not know how to say please and thank you, like I do! Get to room, looks new and smells overly clean with a strong bleach smell that burns your nose hairs off. We got relaxed and all seemed well until it was time for bed! We found out that this hotel was built on an ancient burial ground, lol, Why you ask. Well I guess when they built this hotel they did it very cheaply because you could hear EVERY noise that came from all other rooms, whether it was up, down etc... Any time that the people above got up to use the restroom etc... it sounded like a dinosaur was walking upstairs. You could hear every flush, step and sneeze. The hotel does not have adequate sound-proofing and it makes it hard to relax and fall asleep.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
derek
"You get what you pay for."
The rate was cheap and I guess you get what you pay for. The non-smoking room we were put in smelled so strongly of smoke it stank up the clothes in our suitcases. Had a roll out couch, but no extra blankets or pillows. Other than that it was Okay. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Lester
"Find another hotel"
The hotel smelled like year old cigarettes. The couch in the room had stains all over it as did the carpets. There was no remote for the television and there were only two pillows which were about the thickness of rice paper.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2013
You get what you pay for!!!!!! We arrived to the hotel at noon, the receptionist said she cannot check up in until 3pm. I have a tired sleepy toddler and that did not make a difference to her. Finally we returned at 3pm to check in, when we arrived to the room it is NOTHING LIKE WHAT IS ADVERTISED ONLINE!!!!! We requested a roomwith a king size bed, but we got a room with a double bed. On one bed the sheets were stained. After 9pm the front doors are locked, you have use your room card get buzzed in. Overall a 2!!!!!!!
3 night trip Nov 14, 2013
The room wasn't as updated/nice as I was expecting. The carpet around the kitchenette was nasty and had crumbs and the bathroom walls had water damage/poor repair work. The bed linens were clean but the pillows were less than comfortable.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Great value at a nice clean hotel."
What a great value for the price. Nice clean hotel, the price is right, I have stayed here 6 times for two nights at a time everytime travel to this area is required. I always book a queen suite which gives me a nice sitting area to relax in the evenings. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the area. I am a big breakfast person and this hotel has a nice breakfast, not just a cereal bar. I give it an A+++.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2013
manager was bent on collecting extra money for staying after 12.00pm. otherwise stay was fairly ok
3 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Enjoyed my stay!"
Clean, comfortable, couldn't beat the price for room accommodations. Would definitely stay again!
3 night trip Oct 29, 2013
Service was good, but overall the hotel was poor. Food was poor also.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2013