All hotels in Vienna, Austria

• Value for money
    Breakfast is average
    Uncomfortable
"Nice hotel."
Good profanity, personal details, website addresses or phone numbers. What did you like about this hotel? 150 characters
Other trip Dec 25, 2015
The hotel is in a great location near the Westbahnhof train station and Mariahilfer Strasse which is a lively street with shopping and restaurants. The hotel gives you a ticket which allows you to ride all public transportation free while staying at the hotel. The staff speaks English and is very friendly and helpful. The Wifi is slow. The beds are very basic and the air conditioning struggles when the temperature outside is high.
4 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2015
"Hotel located in the center of shopping center"
Hotel is clean and hotel staff in the lobby front desk are friendly, helpful. It is located in the shopping center with many restaurants. It would be nice that the hotel would include a complimentary breakfast for customers. I am glad the restaurants are so close to the hotel where I survived to find food to eat during my stayed. Weather extremely hot upon arrival, glad hotel has A/C, however, a/c is too noisy loud, once a/c is on, I could hardly hear the TV, and I am hesitated to put TV on a high volume because I might disturb other people next to my room. Observed cleaning ladies not consistent in room cleaning, for example, there were days used drinking glasses and mugs not replaced. One incident cleaning lady just entered to my room without knocking my door, glad I am ready to leave my room. Staff may need more training for courtesy.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Judy
"Excellent location in Vienna"
Excellent location near train station. It's very convenient to all places we want to go. The bed is extra firm. They have nice beddings. Although I book a room with tea pot, but there was none in my room. That was a disappointment. But I still recommend to anyone.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Short stay near Westbahnhof train station"
Great place to stay near the train station. Lots of construction across the street though... close to shopping, dinner, coffee etc...
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Jonathan
"Non smoking room has smoke smell. Noisy heating"
I like very much this hotel & I stayed many times before & I will come again. I arrived late night. I checked in & room was smelling smoke. So they changed room. Front desk person attitude was negative & inattentive. Heating system in room was very noisy & it was a terrible uncomfortable night.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Victor
"Only the great location!"
The most convenient location close to the West Bahnhof.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Rachel
"Recommended"
It was an average stay in terms of comfort. The blankets which were provided by the hotel were small and also there was some construction going on nearby. Hotel is located at walking distance from Wien Westbahnhof railway station and U3/U6 metros. On the last note, I would also like to mention that hotel room was very clean and bathroom was modern.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Fnu
"great location"
Location is great. Excellent value for money.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Ivan
"Comfortable stay near Westbahnhof station"
The hotel was in the process of conducting renovations so it didn't quite have the appearance of a 4-star hotel in the lobby. The rooms were clean, and comfortable. We did need to ask for extra pillows for the bed since the pillows are a bit flat. The staff were good, too. That said, we didn't spend much time in the hotel room. The hotel provided a transit pass for the duration of our stay, which was an absolutely wonderful touch. I would return just for that and the location alone. The hotel is 2 minutes away from the tram and one of the major train/metro stations, Westbahnhof. Most of the major tourist sights are not more than 3-5 stops away. Super location. I only have two comments for improvement. First, upgrade the internet connection to high speed; this isn't 1997. The WIFI only worked in the lobby, and it was super slow. The connection disappeared in the room. Second, upgrade and add extra pillows. It makes a world of difference.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Close to the East Banhoff!"
It is Modern, clean and well located hotel
5 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice, helpful staff"
I was traveling with friends and needed to stay overnight to catch the flight back to the USA. The room we had a strong smoking smell. We requested another room, no problem. We got it. The receptionist was very accommodating. The hotel is very close to the train station.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Jose
"Nice hotel near main station"
Staff was helpful, they had our room ready when we arrived even though check in wasn't for a few hours. Hotel was easy to find even though there was construction in the area. Everything was clean and although we did have a few problems with the wifi the hotel staff was very helpful and helped us to fix it.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Lizzy
"Close to Wien Westbahnhof, Clean and Comfortable"
The location is very close to the Wien Westbahnhof. As standard with InterCityHotel, they give you a complimentary pass for the local public transit during your stay, saving you some money. I had the "small apartment" for 3 people, was comfortable and big enough. The extra bed was a fold out couch, but was comfortable with a solid platform. Was an odd size, under 180cm (6 feet) long, so feet reached past the end. Bedroom was very large. Room overlooked the street, which was loud withe windows open, but quiet with them closed. Does not appear to have air conditioning though, so noise may be a problem in the warm months. Bathroom was very clean. Would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2014
"excelent position"
very good position, closed Westbanhof, good acces from airport, closed to metro station( 20 m) The hotel offer during booking ticket free for public tranportion network
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Amazing don´t having air conditoner in summer"
I wouldn´t imagine to be in a hotel in the most important commercial way in the beautiful Vienna and have a room without air conditioned, until I stay here.
3 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Roberto
"My first trip to Vienna, Austria"
Free Internet limited to lobby computer, had to wait several occasions extremely long periods as people using it are insensitive and rude when someone is waiting, hotel should institute a time limit. Another issues are way too much smoking on the patio by the restaurant on the second floor, smoke slips into the rooms and bathrooms were not properly cleaned. Will avoid this hotel on future trips.
5 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
Mr. Raul
"Close to main railway station and subway."
Close to main railway station and subway. But there is no air-condition in room (when outside is hot - it's very stuffy in the room). No slippers in room. Wi-Fi is for an extra charge (3 EUR per hour, 8 EUR per day).
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
Roman
"Good hotel for 1-2 nights stay in Vienna."
The hotel is located less than 5 minutes away from Vienna Westbahnhof and is quite convenient for someone who's visiting Vienna for a short time and arriving/departing by train. It is also right on the major Vienna shopping street, Mariahilfer strasse, and right next to a subway station on the line going directly to the Old Town of Vienna. We arrived from Budapest (2hrs 45 min train ride) to explore Vienna with an overnight stay and the hotel was absolutely perfect for us. The room was clean and quiet and the price was great (booking was done one day in advance). They charge separately for WiFi and breakfast and these are overpriced. There are plenty of places to have breakfast on Mariahilfer and WiFi is available in many of these places as well. Recommended!
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Sergey
"Inexpensive hotel near Westbanhof"
Clean, inexpensive hotel near West Banhof train station and underground. Great place to stay to explore city. Sidwalk cafes nearby. Hotel gives free pass to all Vienna transportation for all the days that you stay there.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Close to city center and train station"
We were only in Vienna for 2 days, but were able to walk to all the sights from the hotel. The fact that hotel is 1 block from the train station could not be better as we arrived into town at 10 pm.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
We had a pleasant stay, location is perfect close to Ubahn. Our faucet in the toilet was a little defect received ½ bottle of wine as compensation fair enough.
2 night trip May 13, 2013
P.S.Petersen

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Super hotel, and the free travel card was a really nice touch.
3 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
The free wifi is really bad. I couldn't use it in my room for the couple of days. I had to use it in the lobby.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
Annette
"Free public transportation card, bad wifi"
Near the westbahnhof so it really convenient. Hotel give us the card for a free public transportation too, and it very useful to us. Room bit small but it's okay just for take a shower and bath. But the wifi really sucks,you have to pay 8 euro per day to get fast wifi.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2016
Wilber
"One of the best options for Vienna"
We stayed here for the second time in six months and we were again happy. Location is great, close to metro and Mariahilfer strasse, room is great for the price, you are getting also the transportation ticket for free. Only downsize would be poor WiFi in the room and (we booked two rooms), heating is better through radiators than ventilation (you have either, not both). Anyway, probably will stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Razvan
"very comfortable and convenient"
Great location for public transport. It isn't a luxury hotel or one with much character but its location and comfort in a big expensive city make up for this.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2015
Katrina
"Good value and well run"
Third time we have stopped here and very good. Have previously had business rooms; this time we had standard rooms - equally as good, only missing a kettle and dodgy coffee and tea. Cafes e.g. Anker handy for breakfast, rather than expensive hotel charge. Brilliant zone 100 travel ticket part of package. Very hot water in bathroom basin and good air-conditioning; additional pillows available from reception.
6 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
Helen
"First time in Vienna."
The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Great location for shopping and within walking distance to the Westbanhof train station.
5 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
"best value for money in vienna"
two nights .. main shopping and museum district .. super comfy bed and pillows .. quiet room .. really friendly staff .. bonus travel card is a great plus ! will stay here again
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
gregory
"Very nice hotel service"
The receptionist is definitely helping a lot in guiding us how to get to certain tourist places. The free traffic pass is also very good deal. Clean room and near to metro station.
3 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Yu Man
"Ideal location"
We had an pleasent stay. Good hotel, friendly staff. Well located to all amenities. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Could improve by providing rooms with kettle and iron.
4 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Jacob
"hotel right for our needs"
We have used inter city hotels before and are just right for our needs we are an exploring couple
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"gd value"
love the incl of free transportation card
3 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
Very good location , clean room , i love to come again to this hotel
3 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
ola
Nice hotel, good location.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
dumitru
"Excellent location"
Excellent location
4 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
"Good business class hotel"
Hotel was up to expectations for what I required. It is a good value business hotel.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Nice hotel close to metro"
Close to metro and worth the money with free public transport ticket. Staff at the morning shift speak good English and helpful providing tourist information. room is clean and space is reasonable.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Chivas
MY
"Intercity Vienna"
One night for biz meeting. Hotel well situated easy access from westbanhof if you use the bus from airport. Alternatives for breakfast in area. Good selection of TV channels. Sky sport was good for me, don't find this so often in hotels.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Iain
"Intercity Hotel Wien"
Very nice and clean hotel with frenidly & helpful staff. Close to Wien Westbahnhof rail station and tram station.
4 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Hotel which offers free transport around the city."
Even I found the hotel very easily once we had got off the airport bus and it really is a 3 minute walk. The staff spoke excellent English and were able to give us all the tourist information we required. The free transport pass was a great bonus. The location of the hotel means a straight forward short trip into the centre whilst offering great shopping and eating choices in the street outside.We did not eat breakfast in the hotel because we preferred a lighter less expensive option than the 16 euros charged within the hotel.If you are looking for a good clean central hotel at an excellent price then I would really recommend this
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
ollie
"Value for money and location"
My son and I had one night in Vienna. The hotel is very well located and just minutes from the train station. Free tickets for local travel during the stay. Clean room and wifi. Very good hotel for the price and the staff was very helpful. I will stay in this hotel next time when I visit Vienna.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice stay in Vienna"
Hotel locate very convenient place, very close to Vienna West Station, where is also nice connection from international airport by direct bus. Staff is also friendly, and helpful. I definitely stay hotel for my next stay in Vienna.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Quality hotel in a great location"
Hotel is a mintue's walk from Westbahnhof metro station and 20minute walk to Spitelberg area that offers a great chkice of bars and restaurants. Unexpected surprise was to receive a complimentary travel pass for our entire stay which was a bonus! Room was small but very clean and cosy but sufficient for a short stay. Staff were friendly although it appeared the hotel was short staffed judging from the delayed responses on several occasions. If you are looking for an affordable quality hotel in ideal location, look no further!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Lucy
"Excellent apartment convenient to Westbahnhof"
Beautiful apartment on 9th floor with fantastic view over Vienna. Room 911 is on the corner of the hotel Mariahilferstr and Kaiserstr,so views in 2 directions. Separate toilet on left as you walk into room with sofa bed (a little uncomfortable to sit on to watch TV) mini kitchen with 2 hotplates and sink. No microwave, but 2 pans and crockery. Had to ask for a sharp knife and long spoon as I was told that the kitchen was not meant to be used as a real kitchen. However, they brought them immediately with no problem. No dining table, but there was a coffee table. Next into the bedroom with ensuite shower/toilet. Really beautifully decorated and equipped. The veranda goes around the outside of both sides of the building. Very pleasant stay. close to main train line, underground literally round the corner, and no 5 tram to Prater also just outside.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Reesie
"Best location !!! Friendly Staff."
near to subway station, easy to go everywhere in Viena, best location.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Yuan Yuan
"Brilliant location but a few niggles"
generally good although a few niggles e.g. air on switched off in October despite temperatures in mid 20s, thin towels. Needed extra pillows from reception as usual but hot water very good. could improve tea and coffee I.e. provide black tea not herbal and have more milk for Brita. Free WiFi a bit slow and sometimes not working
6 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"Excellent Location"
Everything was good but the only problem was the civil work in Mariahilfer street which caused some noise and inconvenience.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Dr. Ashraf Sobhy
"Two week stay"
Good central location Free tickets for local travel during stay
Other trip Aug 31, 2014