All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4960 Arapaho Rd, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice hotel, Great Value, service desk SLOW."
I thought the hotel was a great value for the money, the room was very nice for this style of hotel. The service was very poor. The man was very slow. I spent 30 or more minutes trying to get checked in. At one point someone else walked up for something and he left working with me to help that person.. WTH.. I like the hotel.. but the service would keep me from returning, unless desperate.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Nic
"Business trip"
Difficult location off interstate. Shower was unique but not ideal. Hotel seemed empty.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Good place to stay."
Comfortable, clean room. A few things needed repair, but they did not hinder my comfort. Neighborhood was safe, grounds were neat and clean. Staff were friendly and courteous. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Diana Marie
good location and hotel was clean. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Not enough parking spaces, wake up call early AM that was not scheduled, dirty, beat up rooms
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"3 out of 5"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The facilities are old especial the elevators, it is slow and does not feel safe. The room I stayed was clean but old. The shuttle service leaving the hotel was a bit unreliable. It was late and I ended up with alternative transportation to my destination.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Yvonne
"Good for business trip. Close to popular areas."
Had small workout room and outdoor pool. Small restaurant, average American menu. All staff I came in contact with were very nice. When booking my trip, some hotels available were questionable or in areas where safety may have been a concern. No questions on this hotel in that area! Perfect for business trip or short vacation. Also there is a public bus system in TX and this hotel is like right across the street from a main stop. I rented a car but probably would not have needed to. If you don't like driving where there are 6 to 8 lane and complicated highways, use public transportation or taxi. Not luxury, but basic needs are met with bed, desk, office chair, parlor chair, mini fridge and microwave, hair dryer and one cup coffee pot. Housekeeping services were also great. Nothing questionable on being clean.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Wendy
Don't want to drop all my words here cos you may not like it . But in a short word I don't like the hospitality.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
femi
"CCIM CI 102 course"
I was there for 4 days. Could not move due to booked through Expedia. Wifi was inconsistent which was a big problem due to the nature of my conf that I was attending. Property was physically tired and in dire need of updating/refreshing. Very friendly and professional staff, however. But, would definitely not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
RT
Rooms were clean, friendly helpful staff. Breakfast was included for just a few dollars more. Nice hot showers. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
R & R
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
dirty tub, unfriendly staff, hotel key randomly stopped working, pictures not the same as actual grounds, bug in the tub, room had an AWFUL smell, internet was terrible (cut in and out) elevator had vandalism.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Very clean friendly staff =)"
Will be back again ... Wonderful ... Pleasant stay ...
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
chris
"Great."
The stay was exceptional.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Jermaine
"Short business stay."
Wonderful staff, tasty cooked-to-order breakfast, clean & quiet room.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Marty
Room was very clean even for a smoking room. Location is easy to find and service was decent. A little over priced but still a great stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"partially disatisfied"
Paid for non smoking room. Was put in a smoking room. Front desk changed the room for us but we were on a smoking floor. They did change us after the first night.
3 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Tecla
"I will never stay there again."
Light in the bathroom did not work. Hallways in main areas were dirty. Generally very run down and cheaply furnished.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Dirty & Rude. Gross, Gross & more Gross"
The room was dirty. There was hair in the bed between the sheets & huge holes in the sheets. There were splatters of something dark on the wall. The desk clerk Asha was very rude & very condescending. It's was just ridiculous.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Very Dirty"
I would never recommend this hotel. There were muddy footprints down the hall for both days. My bed had hair in it and asked for sheets to be changed. After 45 min I went downstairs to collect new sheets myself. As I stripped the bed I found many stains, more hair, holes and tears in the sheets on my bed. Stay away from this dirty hotel!!
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"NICE PLACE"
ROOMS WERE CLEAN AND BEDS COMFORTABLE. GREAT LOCATION, LOTS OF RESTAURANTS AND SHOPS. JUST REMEMBER HOTEL IS CLOSE TO ADDISON AIRPORT WITH AIRPLANE NOISE. WOULD STAY AGAIN
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
TERESA
"Not bad"
Disappointed that there was not a continental breakfast, otherwise great stay. Friendly staff, clean, comfortable rooms.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"ok"
Even we ask for not smoking the floor there was a strong smell
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Juan
"Hotel is ok, could be great with some updates"
Hotel staff was great, my room was on the fourth floor which smelled like stale cigarette smoke. The room was clean but loud the bathroom exhaust fan stayed in even if the light was off. The heater in the room made terrible noise. It was hard to sleep.
6 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
frank
"There are better, cheaper options nearby"
I travel for business 5 or more nights a month so I really get to know the differences in good and bad hotels. One of the pricier in its peer group. Decor is dated...probably 20 years old. Bed was inexpensive spring. Caulk in bathroom was old and spotted with mold. Tub would not drain as I took a shower. Front desk staff were not helpful over the phone. Would not recommend. Holiday Inn used to be a name I could trust..what has happened to them?
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Nathan
"Ok"
Ok
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Manuel
"Staycation"
Overall I enjoyed the stay however I think it should be better stated that breakfast is not provided as I saw many guests come down expecting breakfast only to be told it was an additional fee. The breakfast wasn't even that good and it was overpriced, we spent 20 dollars but could have gone to any breakfast spot and got much more for less.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Sylvia
"Awesome front desk staff and restaurant staff"
Had s small issue with Internet and it was handled promptly. Friendly well trained staff
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
fellow female
"uhhhh let's see."
It's in a great location in Addison. But it is dated, reminds me of grandma's house. Customer service was good. I smelled smoke on a non smoking floor, at least our room was non smoking. It was an ok stay. Good for one night.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Not good"
The stay wasn't as good as the stay in Cedar Hill I assume because C.H. is new. Construction all around made travel hard. Also very noisy the surrounding both neighbors will not go back to this one. Sheets didn't look changed just was not happy with the room over all, and I'm not very picky at all. Couldn't sleep.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
Great room at an affordable price. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great place great price"
This is my "go to" hotel that always delivers when I'm in town on business
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Christina
"Out dated and gross"
Nice on the outside gross on the inside. Loud drunk people in lobby all night. Smoke lingered into our room. Put towels under the door but still heard and smelled them. Paid too much for what looked like a motel on the inside don't waste your money . Also sketchy neighborhood by bus station.
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"awesome"
Wonderful stay friendly staff
1 night trip Feb 9, 2015
"Stay away from this hotel."
We will not recommend this hotel to anyone unless you want to here door slamming all night and parting all night. We stayed there for five and it was a nightmare. The night staff was rude the elevator is old and the room furniture is outdated but they have an great breakfast. We rate this hotel 0/10.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
MAHE
"Nice hotel and location"
Very easy access, got around through the hotel comfortably and the staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"I just needed a quick i night stay"
The whole floor smelled of smoke - it was not pleasant
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"No rest for the weary!"
The room was nice , but the walls paper thin. A lot of noise through middle of night from other rooms and outside. The cleaning staff very loud and disrespectful in the earlier morning hours disregarding the fact that some people were sleeping .
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"REEKED of cigarette smoke odor on 4th floor"
People are friendly. I have stayed before and liked it all so booked again. This time I was put on 4th floor in what was supposed to be a nonsmoking room. When I got off elevator, the hallway reeked of cigarette smoke. My room reeked of smoke. I couldnt escape the unpleasant smwell so cancelled my next reservation and booked elsewhere.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
bennie
"A Find"
We will return.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Addison Bound"
The stay was fine. Close to Beltline - lots of restaurants or nightlife. A bit far from Downtown Dallas but close to Addison & the Galleria. Room was spacious. Only thing is that I requested 2 beds but got 1 large bed and a sofa that pulled out. Told I could request but there are no guarantees that is what I would get. Supposedly a breakfast area; but there was no food buffet and food had to be ordered.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"I would do it again"
Very relaxing.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Joe Lee
It was a perfect location for what i needed. The only thing is i wish the breakfast was included. Great stay though!
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Satisfied With My Stay!"
Nice, & clean stay for the price and area!! Ran into one problem initially upon check in, try not to stay on the 4th floor, the non smoking rooms smell like smoke, but they happily relocated me to the third floor to a better room!
"Noisy elevator"
room was next to the elevator and elevator was very noisy.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Shawn
"old"
Good,until the elevators scared me,I suggest don't ride them unless they get inspection
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Audie
"enjoy"
Love it is a nice place to stay
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great Holiday Inn"
I was in town with a group for a 50th Birthday Party. This Hotel was perfectly located. It was very close to the residential area I was visiting. It is also located very close to a long list of great places to eat. Our hotel room was very clean and spacious. On a side note...one of the women traveling with us made a reservation at the hotel. When we arrived it seems her reservation was made for the wrong date through pre-paid Expedia. I am happy to report the hotel approved a refund to her. That act alone makes this an exceptional hotel!!! I would definitely stay here again and I will recommend it to friends in the future!!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Ally
"Good stay in Addison"
Overall, it was fine. Great location in the middle of everything.
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Okay, but not great"
For a Holiday Inn this property was below par. Outdated décor, a poorly equipped "Fitness Center", and very noisy during odd hours made for a less than stellar stay. With so many options for overnight stays it is puzzling to me how a property like this can be satisfied with being ok.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Not bad"
Average hotel. out dated but decently clean.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015