All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
4960 Arapaho Rd, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Disappointed."
Very disappointing. No where on the Hotel website did it say it was under construction. The room was next to the elevators and I could hear everyone use them. There were dirty old mattress just sitting outside not in a dumpster. The water spout in the bathroom was loose and almost falling off. I didn't get any replacement shampoo or soap the first night I was there. Worst part is there was a managers welcoming and the manager or GM who was there complained about spending money for this and that he didn't get to where he was by being nice. After that comment I left as I felt uncomfortable being there. If I could I would have asked for a refund and found another hotel.
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Under construction and getting improved"
Room was good - I like a fridge and microwave. Beds were nice and it was comfortable. Cleaning staff rarely showed up and had to be reminded to do our room or at least get us towels. The hotel was in construction but it was never noisy just messy. There was garbage all over the property that needed to be picked up such as mattresses. I would stay again though, as value for money and free parking.
5 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Tracy
They are remodeling. The lampshades dusty. Very flimsy mattresses. The toilet made noises 24/7. And on hotels.com website the have the remodeled rooms on the site. The clerk stated she was unsure why hotels.com had the remodeled rooms they will not be updated until September 2015. She stated I eadnt the onky guest to question
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
the hotel was renovation I felt like they could stated that on their website- so then I could have made a decision to stay somewhere else - I was charge on my credit card before I even arrive to the hotel. The water was shut off for about an hour and know told us at all. I think once the renovation is finish this will be a pleasant hotel. It good location to several eatry & little shops
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Elaine
"STAYCATION GONE BAD"
BAD HOTEL TO STAY IN. LOBBY WAS HOT UNDER RENOVATIONS. HEARD NOISES ALL DAY AND SOME NIGHT. OUTLET DID NOT WORK. THERE WAS A BIG ROACH IN OUR BATHROOM! ROOM SERVICE REFUSED TO TAKE OUT. RAN OUT OF BATHROOM TOWELS. FOR A MOMENT THERE WAS NOT HOT WATER. ELEVATORS ARE SUPER HOT AND TAKE LONG TO WORK. SERVICE WAAS BAD. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. !!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Terrible service, decent room!"
Service was terrible!! Room was okay. If you stay here, don't ask the front desk for anything because they don't know and won't show any interest in trying to help you.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
This hotel is a nice hotel in addison, tx. It is located to some of the best restaurants and only a few minutes from metro Dallas area.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Staff was not knowledgeable about surroundings restaurants etc. Hotel was under construction
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Best Bang for your Buck in the Dallas Metro Area."
Nice Location, Clean Rooms, Excellent Customer Service.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Jorge
Picture of the room was completely different then actual room.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Brady
"Blah"
Short and quick. I ask for a few items, like a bowl, a spoon, a couch in my room. Didn't have any of those.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
Creed
Good stay. A-c switch briken so coukdnt adjust temp
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
The coffee maker was removed from the room.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Lots of choices nearby.."
This hotel is under renovation & is a mess. They are under-staffed & the improvements (based on other reviews) are taking way too long. A once beautiful, efficient hotel will hopefully be that way again soon!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Cheryl
"Ok if you are ok with people smoking week."
Room was clean and nice except for as soon as I stepped into the hallway of my floor, all I could smell is weed. All the way to my room and until I left the building the next morning.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Christopher
"Great Experience"
Very nice very clean hotel will continue to use them for business staff was great
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
Justin
It looked like the hotel was undergoing renovation and had opened up entirely too soon. I will not be booking another stay here.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Nicole
"Great Hotel to stay in at great rates"
We stayed at this hotel for a youth basketball tournament in Frisco which is not far from the hotel location. With the North Dallas Toll way just two blocks away made it a lot easier to get around. The service was great along with the room always being cleaned when we got back from a long day at the basketball courts. I truly refomend this hotel to anyone that's coming around this area for any situation. We had a great time and enjoyed our stay. This is one of the best Hotels we had stayed at great rates.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Juan
"Room was perfect but outside of my room..."
My room was very clean and comfortable. The front desk people where very friendly but that was it... breakfast was horrible 8.99 for some cold premade eggs eww, the breakfast lady was very rude as well. The hotel is going through remodeling, but a little cleaning outside of the rooms wouldn't hurt.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Rafael
"Love this hotel"
Love the friendliness of the staff. Although they are doing renovations everything is clean The staff makes a difference and Lisa at the front desk is so professional and very helpful
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Catherine
"No thanks. Not again."
Hotel had just been rebranded as a Radisson. Entire first floor is bring remodeled but no active work was visible. Dining area had no windows and was depressing. Never actually ate there. Didn't even see coffee available. Room was OK but not great... Dingy and worn. Elevator sounded and acted scary... Need painting around elevator entry. Halls were dirty also.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
CHRISTOPHER
"Comfortable Stay"
The room was clean, the AC worked great, staff was friendly enough. There are renovations going on, but it did not effect out stay at all. Area is safe, close-ish (short drive) to lots of restaurants Overall a nice visit for the price and hotel rating. I will book again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Cathy
"Bad day got worse."
Was unaware of construction at the motel,bar was a joke.Expected least continal breakfast and was charged 8.99 per plate for a buffet of eggs bacon and pancakes that was terrible. Rooms were very clean, eliverator didn't work right,phone in room didn't work,no bed linen for the hideabed,and requested extra towels and were none, asked for extra towel at 7am,830 still no towel.I would not recommend this motel to anyone at this time.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
timothy
"Very nice room very quiet and very clean."
Great customer service, very nice and comfortable bed felt like l was at home
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Bianca
"Name change"
Was not a Holiday Inn after all, had just changed to Raddison. No free breakfast!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Mariza
"No staff in the hotel at all"
On Sunday night 6/27 we had a little problem (all 3 vending machines were sold out) and we couldn't find a single hotel staff member anywhere. The front desk was empty and nobody was available anywhere. We called the front desk, went down to the lobby and searched for someone for about 1 hour and nobody was there. It was like a ghost hotel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Unsatisfactory"
As far as the hotel itself I was pretty satisfied. However the customer service was HORRIBLE. The guy was really rude and was no help at all. He gave me the run around and when I got lost and couldn't find the hotel he was very rude and unhelpful over the phone. I was extremely dissatisfied with the customer service and because of that I will NEVER stay at this hotel again. I would not recommend to my friends and family.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Okay for the price paid"
Friendly staff, reception area was under construction so did feel as welcoming when I first got there.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"False Advertising"
The place was under construction, the man who was at the counter a check-in was very rude, there was no room service, and the rooms are outdated. The morning of check-out, someone (I am assuming housekeeping) tried to open my door. They would have gotten in if I had not used the latch to lock the door. They did knock or call. They didn't even have enough towels for the pool. Yet, the lady who was at the desk at check-out was friendly.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Hotel is within 10 minutes of many great restaurants, theaters, and stores. The lobby was under construction so the staff was using makeshift desks. Wifi was spotty as well. Other than that, facilities were good, bed was comfortable, and location was amazing.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Tanner
"Guest service"
I enjoy my stay. When I arrive at the hotel I was very much surprised there was no one to help with my luggage up to the room. It was very frustrating, but I drag my Luggage into the elevator and tried to get them out. Bad experience..
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
delilah
"Trip to Dallas"
Hotel lobby under construction. First room had a leaking AC. SECOND ROOM WAS FINE.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
dwight
"Very disappointed with this Holiday Inn."
We booked through a third party agency and expected our typical top-of-the-line Holiday Inn stay. We were disappointed, to say the least. We booked this hotel for a business conference held nearby. It was the only hotel that offered two queen sized beds--a must for 3 guests. In the booking, it mentioned a free continental breakfast. Despite registering for 3 guests, we only got "coupons" for 2 guests. Additionally, the coupons were very specifc on the type of breakfast one could order--ONE guest could have this breakfast or BOTH guests could have a lesser priced menu item. When we inquired about our third guest, the staff told us we'd have to pay; with a shoulder shrug, she said "it's cheap, like $2.99." True. If you're satisfied with a breakfast consisting of toast and an orange. Speaking of breakfast--hours are marked as 6:30-9:30. Our first morning, the cook didn't bother showing up, so no breakfast was available. Nearly an hour after "breakfast hours," still no cook. We ate locally at Pancake House (which I highly recommend). Posted in each room is a statement on customer care: "...if you are not satisfied with any part of your visit, we will pay for that portion of your stay." I brought this to management's attention, and they just said, "yes, our cook was sick" and nothing was done for reimbursement. Room problem: bathroom door stuck badly and could not be shut all the way; if managed to be shut, it took an incredible amount of force to open. Staff was inattentive.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
out of towner
"Would stay over and over"
It was good and close walk to a variety of restaurants.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Construction Time"
Due to construction, it was difficult to get to my room and the dining area. The first room was on a smoking floor and i could not breathe well. The smell of smoke was overwhelming. I was moved to a different room, which was very noisy...behind the elevators and next to an exterior door where guests stood and smoked. A little disappointing in overall experience.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Don't worry about posting my review because I don't tell lies. The stY was horrible and if I could I would like my money back on the day that I didn't stay. Expedia was horrible THE END
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
In the middle of construction/remodel was the only issue.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Horrible"
Expedia was horrible I will never use them again I couldn't check in my room the couldn't find my reservation I was on hold for an hour. The front desk guy said he seen our reservation for the previous day but he didn't say nothing. That was mean. We had a 3-4 hour drive and did not deserve the rudeness.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Stay away if the construction still going on"
Not worth it while the lobby was shut down due to the construction we had to go thru the bar with family while people drinking ... in order to get to the elevator. The room was clean and nice I think it will be an ok stay if there was no construction
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Norman
"Nice, but where's deposit?"
Have not yet received deposit back into account.
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
Kayla
Hotel was great...considering it was being remodeled. Room was a great size and location was convienant.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Enjoyed location and room and the pool. People were nice and easy to deal with. Plenty of places to eat or hangout near hotel.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Live Cockroach Inside my Iron! Not clean!"
What can I say about how terrible this hotel was? First when you walk in there's construction in the front entrance which is probably why the rate was so good. As a result, the lobby has a saw dust smell which made my allergies go crazy. The room appeared clean but as I stayed the night I noticed a few things that will make me never stay here again. First, my sheets had a large cigarette burn hole them. Lovely! There was no ironing board so I had to wear a wrinkled shirt to my meeting and finally when I went to grab the iron there was a live cockroach inside. Do not stay here if you value a quality hotel stay.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"It was no holiday!"
The hotel was under construction. The air conditioner did not work. There was garbage outside of both end exits and by the pool. The night staff was completely incompetent.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Anthony
"Great Buy"
The stay was great! The room was very clean. The only reason I did not give it the highest rating because it was not an "updated" look/style. Renovations are currently in progress, so I know this hotel will be even better. I chose the breakfast option, and the food was good. I did not enjoy the gnats flying in the dining area. (It could have been due to the renovations.) Overall, great hotel in area with many restaurants in the area as well as being across from the rail system.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Sandra
"It was a nice clean hotel. But it was a long drive"
The only negative with this hotel was there was no free complimentary breakfast. Most hotels now a days offer that this hotel did not. That was a draw back.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
sahar
"Hotel awesome, hotel.com crud"
I booked this hotel on Hotel.com. Obviously. I paid for a King, non-smoking, and opted for the breakfast option. I checked in very late. The lady and two daughters that checked in right before me booked on Expedia and was supposed to get to queens but they gave her a single because Expedia only books "standard" rooms and it's pretty much first come first serve as far as check in goes. They don't have to save a room you booked for you. Which is crazy. Ended up getting what I asked for. Or so I thought. I just quit smoking a couple of months ago and ended up on the smoking floor. Which is the 4th floor FYI. And that breakfast option? It was actually a restaurant style breakfast. You order food. Then you pay for it. So I paid extra on Hotels.com for nothing. This hotel is under construction but you can tell that it is still nice. It's located in one of the nicest shopping areas in Dallas. It's definitely a quality hotel. And the staff is on point, professional, friendly. My complaint is with Hotel.com and the hotel coordination and policies.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Sofia
"I recommend this Holiday Inn Hotel (Addison Texas)"
Katherine and Ruthie help lot for long stay in Hotel for one week. they helped for getting extra rolling bets, 24/7 services,Room service very excellent and very Nice controlled Temperature. I recommend this Holiday Inn Hotel to everybody and gave good deals.
3 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Mohammed
"Holiday in Addison"
on arrival the reception was competent but not particlarly friendly. In the morning though they offered complementary breakfast it was barely available no service when i asked for coffee i was sent to the entrance hall to get some! when i asked for cereal the answer was sorry we have no milk? though everything was paid for they debited my credit card for $50, I complained at the reception but the attitude of the person was Like; "i dont really care about your problem" i asked to talk to the manager, it was "Oh sorry he is on vacation for a few days" Need i say more.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Andre
"Moving stop over"
Picked this off hotels.com because we had to stop in Dallas on a cross country move. This seemed to be the cheapest and best option, a little out of the way but not too bad. The hotel was cheaper probably because they were/are renovating the property. If they hadn't been renovating I'd say it was due for a renovation but not terrible. Nice and clean and nothing crazy just not quite as nice as other Holiday Inns I've stayed at recently. I bet it'll be top notch after the reno. Lots of food nearby and easy access to roads.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015