All hotels in Addison, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4960 Arapaho Rd, Addison, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Quiet in the city!"
Looking for a nice quiet place in the city and still be in the middle of it all? This is the place to be!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Traveling Nurse
"Acceptable For a Few Nights"
The staff and room condition was excellent. There really wasn't an issue when I stayed here. The rate was acceptable and didn't feel I needed to watch may back when transitioning from the hotel to the car.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Brad
"Mediocre"
Nothing particularly bad or nothing particularly good.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
The Phillips
"horrible customer service"
When I arrived at hotel, no one was at the front desk. There was no sign or anything. I waited for almost ten minutes before I got checked in. After finally getting checked in, I was put in a room where the shower did not work. I had to get another room. The next day I requested extra towels for my room. The front desk said she would bring it right away. 5 hours later I had to call to remind her. She had completely forgot. Upon checkout, I had to wait again. The front desk person was in the bathroom. At least have a sign or something. This was my first time to stay at this location and it was the worst customer service experience I ever had.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Dissatisfied"
We were in the room right next to the electrical room and elevators. It was very loud and hotel staff was not willing to accommodate us and move us to a comparable room that would be quieter. We were also denied a discount on the room because we had booked through hotels.com. also, we weren't informed until after we had signed for the room that breakfast was only provided for 2 of the 4 people the room was booked for.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great Beds"
Very comfortable rooms with excellent beds and pillows. They did put us in a room by the elevator shaft so we heard that all night. Especially bad in the morning. Guess that is their Expedia room. All in all, a nice place to sray
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Holiday Travele
"Good Location. Hard mattress."
Mattress was hard. Kids next door jumped on the bed for an hr. We called the front desk and the noise stopped shortly after that. In room 126 I heard pipes banging in the wall in the early morning. Not sure if it was from everyone up early and taking showers or what. Ibhad ear plugs in so I barely heard it.
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Christina
"Weaker than Water..."
Noisy neighbors , poor mgnt. Overall bad ecperience. Won't go bk to Holiday Inn in any city ever again
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Never been in a hotel which runs out of soap!"
Housekeeping removed soap from room after day one and then advised no soap in the building! Poor communication skills and obviously poor supply management! Very noisy airconditioner too
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"could have been better"
I booked this room while visiting my girlfriend. Thankfully, I had her to distract me from the deficiencies in my room. The heater didn't work. Fortunately, it was a warm weekend for the season, so I was only a little cold. The TV had no signal. The staff was a little curt when I checked in, so I didn't feel like complaining about anything. The stay wasn't terrible, but it could have been better.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Elyse
"disappointed"
Nice location. The staff was really pleasant. However, this hotel needs to be updated. It was really old and dated. I was deceived by the pictures.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2014
"Get away for a weekend"
Like the hotel would definetly stay again. If you are a TV watcher, channel selection could improve.
3 night trip Nov 27, 2014
"Outstanding Guest Service"
I had a very nice stay at the hotel. The service was excellent. I had bought a package with breakfast. The breakfast ended at 9:30AM, which I was not aware of. I got to the restaurant at 9:32 and was told that they had closed for breakfast. I went to the front desk to ask if there was any way I could still avail of the breakfast, as I had only missed it by 2 minutes and that I was not told that it was only until 9:30. The front desk had the cook stay to prepare breakfast for me and had the waitress still serve me, even though they had already shut down and put things away. That is the type of service you want when you are travelling. I tipped the staff who stayed to serve me very well and told the manager what a great job his staff was doing. I also suggested that they put what time breakfast ends on the breakfast voucher. The manager liked the idea and said he would implement it. Not every hotel realizes just how vital guest service is, but this hotel obviously does and I truly appreciated it.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Anita
"Nice area, old Hotel"
The hotel is very old and in need of a update or a serious renovation. Staff does not wear uniforms so you have no idea who works there.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Matthew
"wonderful hotel"
The front desk employees were so nice! The hotel was quiet and close to everything. The hotel is a little outdated, but definitely worth the price you pay! I felt very safe here also! Definitely would recommend to a friend!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Felt comfortable, hotel was clean, and service was great.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great stay but hotel in disrepair."
The room was in disrepair. There was a huge hole in the fabric of the couch. Cracks in the ceiling and walls as well as the bathroom. I expected it to be in better shape seeing as how it is a Holiday Inn. Otherwise the food was great and the service was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Kayla
"Great stay foe the price!"
We found a great deal at Hotel.com with a full breakfast for $71.00. This was a deal we couldn't pass for the price. We sure enjoyed our full hot breakfast.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Aimee
"Good Price for Addison."
Bed was really soft. I prefer more support.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
J Michael
"Great Location for Addison"
Clean, friendly and convenient for far north Dallas, Addison and Carrollton.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Nice stay every time!"
I ALWAYS stay at this hotel as it is close to where I conduct business. ..It is comfortable, could use an update, but nice nevertheless. ...
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Christina
"Unhappy Customer"
The room was dirty and when I called the General Manager he seemed not to care.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"good stay"
Good stay
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Weekend trip"
Did not reserve double queen beds as I requested. Had to us the sofa sleeper which was horrible and caused my back to hurt during my stay in Dallas.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"NO RESPECT for Expedia Clients!"
We booked through Expedia a room with 2 beds, but were told at check-in that since we booked through Expedia it was only a request, and we would not get the 2 beds. We asked if we could get a room with 2 beds for the second night, since the hotel much less crowded the second night. Again we were told no because we booked through Expedia. We also requested a quiet room on Expedia, and we were given the room facing the mass transit bus depot. This place has an issue with Expedia clients.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Non smoking room was full of smoke all weekend."
Horrible. Couldn't sleep. Couldn't breathe. The 4th floor is a "smoking floor" with some rooms designated as non smoking rooms. They are like the designated non smoking seats on an airplane with some smoking seats. It dosent work. It took me a day before I could breathe normally. Never again.
JP
Hall ways Needed some remodeling looks out of date. Needed to be clean.
"Acceptable"
It was fine. I would probably stay there again - great access.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
mary
"I love this place"
I have stayed at this hotel my last 3 visits to dallas.....it is always comfortable, clean and convenient to EVERYTHING
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
CBRYANT
Close to many restaraunts . Easily accessible. . Neighborhood is all businesses so not a lot of foot traffic at odd hours. Nice, clean and well maintained
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Marie
"Holiday Inn Happy"
Nice hotel, comfy beds, clean & friendly atmosphere, excellent hospitality & great value. We will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
"DFW"
Good value, close to the shopping malls!! A/C works great.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
coach b
"Couldn't accommodate requested 2 queens."
Requested 2 queens but only 1 king was available. Would have never booked at this hotel if only 1 king was available.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Quick and Easy Evening Stay"
The overall experience was just fine. It was a Sunday night stay and the hotel was quiet. The pool was clean and quiet. The only thing that stood out was the unforeseen charges for a dinner I did not have. The restaurant looked closed from the time I arrived late afternoon and through the evening. After calling to ask about the charge, the hotel was cordial in their attempt to "investigate" it. Once reviewed, card was credited. I was surprised that they did not ask the group for any type of identification. To date I do not have any document that shows the perpetrator's hand writing or the amount plus tip on a receipt. In this area, with such a high volume of traveling business men and women, I would think the hotel would do more to protect the identity of its guests. ? Even if just one form of validation would be great and appreciated.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
CMJ
"well worth the price"
Very clean...very comfortable...good area...only negative was there was no continental breakfast
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Denise
We were very disappointed that they only had smoking rooms and the air conditioner didn't work the first night.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Tom Hansen
"No Breakfast Buffet"
The room was Okay. A little difficult getting the room temperature adjusted with the thermostat on the wall. I was very disappointed that there was no free breakfast buffet. There was one waitress and a cook available to make breakfast for a charge.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Traveler
"Convienient for my needs"
Good, friendly staff!
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
What brand and make of pillows does this hotel have? I want to buy me some because they were so comfortable. Can you tell me.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Brent
"Not too shabby"
Overall it was a good stay. The only thing I didn't like is after the maid cleaned the room she left the old sheets balled up in the corner of the room. Other than that substantial.
4 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Great Stay!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Shae
"The furniture in the rooms are filthy"
The staff are very pleasant to deal with. It was very bad experience. I travel a lot, never seen such filthy furniture. It should have -1 star
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"They no have breakfast"
You can hear all the noise from other rooms !!!!!!!!!!!.......,,,,,,,,,
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
profesional
Great but only complaint was they asked us to walk down to the reception to pick up essentials and some clean dishes
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Rooms Smell bad"
The rooms had an unpleasant odor. I believe the A/C has mildew and needs to be cleaned.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Kaboom Town"
Our Party had booked 3 rooms for the Kaboom Town 4th of July festivities. It was an excellent location (right across the street from the park.) The staff of the hotel was excellent. In regards to safety, they monitored everyone and were very visible in an effort to keep non guests from entering the premises. This is an older hotel and in desperate need of updates. For example: the pool is a standard rectangle, the refrigerators & couches in the rooms are old and in need of replacing ect... That being said, it was the cleanest hotel that I have stayed in in a long while. I would stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Julie Wisdon
"Not up to Holiday Inn standards."
When you stay at a Holiday Inn you expect certain standards to be upheld. What I got was more along the line of a Motel 6 standard. Don't get me wrong, the rooms weren't terrible, it's just small things that add up to a less than enjoyable experience. The front desk was operated by one person. No help on any of their shifts. During an early check-in (noon) she had to physically go check the room to see if it was ready. No walkie-talkie to call the housekeepers to see so she could stay at her post. My TV didn't work so I called about my options. Front desk said she would send someone right up. 20 minutes later I called back and I was told the maintenance person was gone for the day and she could come up when she had time or I could change rooms. So change I did. The next room was OK except it was directly across from the housekeeping room. Usually not an issue, but the door was always open and while I enjoyed hearing the Tejano version of The Pretenders song "Back on the chain gang", I'd rather have a quieter time without music from employees. The mattresses in both my rooms needed replacing. Plus, the air conditioning was turned up in the halls. Not very cool. Though I stay at Holidays Inn's in their various forms around the country, this was my first..and last visit to this particular location. I expect better from the world's most popular hotel.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Jamie
"The staff was so helpful and courteous."
One of the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Kat
"It was ok...would not go back"
They tried to give us a smoking room despite the fact that we paid for non-smoking. My husband had to demand that we get what we paid for. They claimed they didn't have anything left, but took a non-smoking room that was being held for another guest and gave it to us.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014