All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
1500 Northeast 134th St, Vancouver, WA, 98685, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Clean & Friendly"
Very nice, comfortable, quiet.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Jack
"Happy with our stay!"
I and my daughters came and stayed to see a concert that was close by. The shuttle service was within walking distance so it worked out perfect! The beds were comfy for the night. The complimentary breakfast was awesome! They had plenty of food choices. The only thing my daughters noticed was there was a bad leak from the ceiling in the pool area. I was just happy it wasn't in our room.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Very nice. Clean spacious rooms. Good complimentary breakfast. I'm not used to a dog friendly hotel. So kind of surprised me how many dogs around getting on and off elevator but never heard any barking. Definitely would stay again
3 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
SHERRY
"Nice hotel, needs a little renovation in the rooms"
Nice hotel and the rooms (2 queen beds) are large, rooms are starting to show age, think it was clean, just old carpet, etc... Internet was fast and easy to connect, breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Dom
"Full Marathon Review"
I was down in Vancouver for my first full marathon. Easily accessible. I was pleased with the hotel and staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Theresa
Love this place and stay here whenever I am in the area. The price can't be beat and the comfort level is high.
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
"Vancouver stay"
We checked in with no problem and the stay was great, rooms were nice and comfortable, food was good, all around it was a very nice Hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Wanda
"Great hotel in Vancouver WA"
One of the nicest places we stayed at on our two week west coast road trip vacation. Quiet, comfortable, spacious, and a good deal as well. Pets are allowed, and not once did I hear someone's dog barking or anything like that. Would definitely recommend to everyone else. Sad we weren't staying for more than a day!
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Dogs welcome"
Great hotel for you and your pets. Dogs are welcome at no extra cost. Thanks you make it easy to travel with our dog, also always free WiFi and breakfast.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"I liked it."
It is a nice property. Close to restaurants. It was very close to I-5 but we couldn't hear any traffic noise. Staff was nice.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
KEVIN
"Great deal and good place."
The room overlooked the freeway, which made it somewhat noisy. I was able to sleep well, however. The bed was fine and the room was clean. The furnishings were in new condition. Someone tried to use my laptop left in the room, which I didn't appreciate. Good thing it was locked. This motel was a former Red Lion, so it seems upscale from the usual La Quinta. The breakfast was also very good. I used this motel as an alternative to the high priced downtown Vancouver ones.
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
"What you expect for $79 bucks a night....."
A great little hotel for a quick stay. My family spent the night their on our way back from seaside and wanted to spend a day at the Portland zoo. The bed was supper comfortable but you could see the wear and tear on the carpet and the pull out couch. Some of the trim in the bathroom around the door was coming off. The service was decent. The breakfast was frustrating since the had one waffle iron and about 8 people waiting for it the lady seemed overwhelmed. My advice is spend and extra 20 if you are traveling with your family and go to a Marriott chain and get a cleaner room and better breakfast. If you staying by yourself what do you expect for $79 bucks a night....
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Donald
"LOVE LOVE LOVE LA QUINTA!"
Every time I walk in to La Quinta in Vancouver, the smell that resonates every inch of the place is wonderful. I feel as though I'm home. The rooms are immaculate, the beds are heavenly, and I look forward to staying with La Quinta every chance I get. I also want to thank the staff for when my boyfriend and I were homeless about a year ago, had an ugly car, and needed a place to rest our heads for two nights, the staff were incredibly kind, and trusted us to be their guests and stay. For that, now that we are doing better in our lives and happen to come to Vancouver to stay, we always choose La Quinta. Thank you again!!!
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
melissa
"Great short stay"
Great short stay. The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful and the continental breakfast was enjoyable and better than most continental breakfast offers. Also, the room was not musty nor smelled as if a smoker stayed +++
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"If only there was one more parking spot..."
front desk was very friendly and helpful. The only problem I had was the parking lot being full. I had to park in the lot next door with the fear of my car getting towed.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"laquinta"
great stay would stay anytime
4 night trip May 17, 2015
artis
"Good stop for the night."
The stay was very comfortable. I had a little issue while I was there but Dana (manager) took care of us and made sure we were cared for
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Thumb Down on Parking :("
I had to get up before 7 am to move my car so it wouldn't get towed. I was on vacation and had to do that. That will be my last time staying there.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Andrea
"Would stay again."
The front desk personnel were very friendly and very helpful. Easy on and off access to freeway and very nice. Room a little musty smelling but overall a very nice place to stay
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Toni
"High quality, reasonably priced"
A bit more elegant than your run of the mill La Quinta. Very attractive lobby, breakfast room. Even an elevator! Room was spacious and comfortable. Had a problem connecting with WiFi, but was able to get connected by taking the computer down to the lobby. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very good, particularly enjoyed the country gravy and rolls. This place is a motel gone hotel!
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Donald
"Would stay here again"
The hotel was completely full, but it never felt crowded. Staff were relaxed and friendly; breakfast was well stocked; adequate parking. Rooms are very nice for the price.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Stayed overnight with our kids - nice hotel. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Pool was nice and warm! Our room lacked a little in cleanliness.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Tricia
"Restful"
Convenient, clean, friendly place to spend the night after a long day on the road.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Pretty but dirty"
Staff was great, lobby is beautiful, breakfast was delightful. However ... our room needed a deep cleaning. The clock radio was filthy and disgusting. The debris on the floor where the vacuum doesn't reach was awful. The bedside table was sticky and had stuff on it. Our toilet wouldn't flush.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"good value"
Very nice for the price. Smelled wonderful when you walked in. We stayed for 6 nights and had no issues or complaints. Not the top of the line hotel but great for the price.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Krista
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel!!!
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Hannah
"Better than Expected!!"
This was better than expected. The room was big. The bed was so comfortable. The pool was heated and felt wonderful. The lobby was beautiful. I have nothing negative to say. Stay here, you won't be disappointed.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Shelley
"Clean!"
Is Everything was very clean and that is what is mostq important when I travel. My window overlooked some kind of semi truck gassing station and it was a bit noisy but not too bad. Staff was very friendly andbhelpful. I will stay again. THANK YOU FOR HAVING SUCH A CLEAN HOTEL!
3 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2015
"It was a fine, lower-priced hotel."
It was a fine, lower-priced hotel. The room was fine and had a suitable working desk. Internet access was decent, though it bogged down a few times. The bathroom had a little mold at the end of the tub, where it was difficult to keep water inside the curtain. The free breakfast was typical fare for a decent hotel/motel, and they had what I was looking for. The staff was very personable and courteous.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Leonard
We were pleasantly surprised by how nice it is. A great breakfast bar and good coffee. Located almost in the center of the crossroads of Interstate 205 and I-5, makes it easy to get any direction you want.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
James Lee
"Good Value for the $$"
We visited relatives in Vancouver for 3 nights. Compared with other hotels in the area at $100 - $200 a night, this value was great at $62 per night. The breakfast bar wasn't fantastic, but did the job, and probably saved us $20 each morning compared with eating out. The carpet in the room looked a little unclean, but otherwise the bed slept well, the TV worked, and so did the A/C. Good value.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Jaxter
"Enjoyed my stay at the Inn."
I have always enjoyed staying at La Quinta Inn's. This particular Inn in Vancouver met all my expectations. I thought the staff went out of their way to be helpful and courteous.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Top floor nice and quiet, comfy beds."
Sunday night, nothing open after 10pm within walking distance
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Craig
"A Great Stay!"
Staff was super nice, the place looks very goos and everything was nice. Worth the visit will come again!
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Dor
"Great location, sad free breafast"
The lobby is beautiful and the rooms are clean and the beds were actually pretty comfortable. The free breakfast left something to be desired though. They don't refill the items really, it's just first come first serve and when it's gone it's gone. They had a waffle maker which was nice but ONE for the whole room it took so long to get one many gave up and picked something else like cold cereal. They had biscuits and gravy which was little more than warmed rolls and cream of mushroom soup with sausage in it but it.Then they had things like fruit cups and fresh fruit and yogurt and then bread and bagels. The fact that they didn't keep refilling things, like even at one point the gravy ran out, that is what bothered me most. The area is great close to restaurants and grocery stores and both the 205 and the 5 freeways. It is about 15 mins from downtown Portland with no traffic. And right across the street from a gas station and a great little place called The Kitchen Table, great food and the most amazing home made jams. I would stay here again for the price I got it was a great hotel.
4 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
Erin
Children, grandchildren and dog were able to be comfortably together in preparation for the family event in Vancouver, Washington.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"A++ Customer Service"
Great place. You simply could not get a friendlier, more helpful customer service. This hotel is also pet friendly which I didn’t know (I wasn’t bringing a pet but thought that it was great they had a ton of treats at the front desk for their furry residents). The room was great, the queen beds were comfortable. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Staff was very cooperative."
Had some misunderstandings and they worked very well with me to accommodate what I needed.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"10/10 would stay again"
Hotel was clean, front desk staff was awesome, hotel was quiet and in a nice location.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2015
Allison
Great stay! Great value. Love this place, nearby the freeway, breakfast was good, really great value!
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Teng
"Excellent value"
Ample parking. Clean room. Excellent bed quality!! Free Wifi and breakfast a nice touch. Always plenty of fresh, hot coffee.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Yasu
"lovely facility, stingy with the towels"
staff and overall facilities were great. Loved every thing about it, EXCEPT the towel and washcloth situation. We had a room for four, but were only given one washcloth per day. For five days we had to ask for more washcloths, and sometimes more towels too. Also pool towels were not available at the pool, only at the front desk. Sometimes we were not able to get any. cold wet kids tramping back to the room......not ideal.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Everything was good. Nice hotel, everything was right there.
7 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great room for the money!"
Great room for the money! The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was ok and the front desk folks were friendly. The only issue was that the coffee maker had old coffee pods in it and had not been cleaned for a while. It was easy to tell that since there was a little science project brewing (pun intended) in it.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
jeff
Other than the screaming infant next door, the stay was very comfortable. We were there with a group for a horse show. They set out breakfast items that we could just grab and go which was very convenient and much appreciated.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Debbie
"Pretty decent!"
Well the price was great, (I paid double for same accommodations 1 week prior at the Red Lion that had horrible beds, loud noises, etc.). LaQuinta while worn & outdated was comfortable & kept very clean by hotel staff, the free breakfast buffet was poor but at least offered (wasn't at Red Lion) & the neighborhood was not very good & views of highway with traffic noise sucked.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Relaxing Sleep"
Very quiet room. Brought our dog and had no problems. Clean and comfortable. Nice selection of breakfast items.
ing
"La Quinta Vancouver"
Great place, great people. I just hit at a time the pool was out of service.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
We stayed one night while visiting friends in the area.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Very comfortable room and the front desk staff was very friendly and even gave my son some snacks for the road! Nice selection of breakfast items. Continental Breakfast options as well as make your own waffles and daily hot prepared offerings to choose from.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015