All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
1500 Northeast 134th St, Vancouver, WA, 98685, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Exelent
4 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Beds comfortable, cleanliness good. Chemical plant right next door.
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
WILLIAM
"Clean, updated, friendly hotel"
Hotel staff was awesom. They are alway very friendly to me. I have stayed here before and if business takes me in the Portland area I will stay there again.
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
Enjoyed a respite from the drive.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Hugh
"this is the best place we stayed at on our trip so"
This was the best place we stayed at on our whole trip
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Anthony
"No hot water"
THE HOTEL HAD NO HOT WATER!! So while the check in staff were friendly and the beds comfortable, the lack of hot water and zero concern (or offer of a discount/compensation) by the front desk means we will not be using La Quinta again.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nice and a great price!"
On a road trip from California to Whidbey Island Washington and stayed overnight. Pleasantly surprised by how clean and nice the hotel is. Room was large, air conditioning worked well and breakfast was a nice plus. Price was very reasonable for hotel's good condition. Would stay there again and have already referred it to friends.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
Janet
Room was a bit distressed, but comfortable and quiet.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Absolutely fabulous!!!!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2015
"Reasonably priced, comfortable stay"
Hotel was clean and staff was helpful. It was conveniently located near the park and ride, which was a great way to get to amphitheatre northwest. Would definitely return.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2015
"Beautiful, spacious, & delicious"
This hotel was excellent. The lobby is spacious & fancy, the room was extra big, the breakfast buffet was extensive and spacious, and the parking lot was monitored by security video. The whole place felt fancy and the rate was impressively low for what it was. There was an indoor pool, but sadly no jacuzzi.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Nice hotel in good neighborhood with lots of restaurants, shopping close by. Convenient to I5 and Portland.
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Very comfortable and clean room."
Barking dog in a room near ours was handled by the staff. Pool is older. Laundry was a joke...1 washer / 1 dryer....lacking facilities for size of hotel. Hot/cold breakfast was very good with waffles and biscuits & gravy.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Cynthia
"lovely lobby and staff..."
very pleasant one-night stay, close to pdx and good headquarters for a nice view of mt. st. helen's (brief drive north)...top notch hotel, very good price for travelers who don't always have a set itinerary (standby travelers)!
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
cyn
"Clean & Friendly"
Very nice, comfortable, quiet.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Jack
"Happy with our stay!"
I and my daughters came and stayed to see a concert that was close by. The shuttle service was within walking distance so it worked out perfect! The beds were comfy for the night. The complimentary breakfast was awesome! They had plenty of food choices. The only thing my daughters noticed was there was a bad leak from the ceiling in the pool area. I was just happy it wasn't in our room.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Very nice. Clean spacious rooms. Good complimentary breakfast. I'm not used to a dog friendly hotel. So kind of surprised me how many dogs around getting on and off elevator but never heard any barking. Definitely would stay again
3 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
SHERRY
"Nice hotel, needs a little renovation in the rooms"
Nice hotel and the rooms (2 queen beds) are large, rooms are starting to show age, think it was clean, just old carpet, etc... Internet was fast and easy to connect, breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Dom
"Full Marathon Review"
I was down in Vancouver for my first full marathon. Easily accessible. I was pleased with the hotel and staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Theresa
Love this place and stay here whenever I am in the area. The price can't be beat and the comfort level is high.
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
"Vancouver stay"
We checked in with no problem and the stay was great, rooms were nice and comfortable, food was good, all around it was a very nice Hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Wanda
"Great hotel in Vancouver WA"
One of the nicest places we stayed at on our two week west coast road trip vacation. Quiet, comfortable, spacious, and a good deal as well. Pets are allowed, and not once did I hear someone's dog barking or anything like that. Would definitely recommend to everyone else. Sad we weren't staying for more than a day!
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Dogs welcome"
Great hotel for you and your pets. Dogs are welcome at no extra cost. Thanks you make it easy to travel with our dog, also always free WiFi and breakfast.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"I liked it."
It is a nice property. Close to restaurants. It was very close to I-5 but we couldn't hear any traffic noise. Staff was nice.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
KEVIN
"Great deal and good place."
The room overlooked the freeway, which made it somewhat noisy. I was able to sleep well, however. The bed was fine and the room was clean. The furnishings were in new condition. Someone tried to use my laptop left in the room, which I didn't appreciate. Good thing it was locked. This motel was a former Red Lion, so it seems upscale from the usual La Quinta. The breakfast was also very good. I used this motel as an alternative to the high priced downtown Vancouver ones.
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
"What you expect for $79 bucks a night....."
A great little hotel for a quick stay. My family spent the night their on our way back from seaside and wanted to spend a day at the Portland zoo. The bed was supper comfortable but you could see the wear and tear on the carpet and the pull out couch. Some of the trim in the bathroom around the door was coming off. The service was decent. The breakfast was frustrating since the had one waffle iron and about 8 people waiting for it the lady seemed overwhelmed. My advice is spend and extra 20 if you are traveling with your family and go to a Marriott chain and get a cleaner room and better breakfast. If you staying by yourself what do you expect for $79 bucks a night....
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Donald
"Out of the city"
The carpet seemed dirty, but the worst part was the Pack N Play for my son. There were stains all over it. They really need better cribs. My almost 1 yo ended up sleeping with us in the king bed.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Jen
"LOVE LOVE LOVE LA QUINTA!"
Every time I walk in to La Quinta in Vancouver, the smell that resonates every inch of the place is wonderful. I feel as though I'm home. The rooms are immaculate, the beds are heavenly, and I look forward to staying with La Quinta every chance I get. I also want to thank the staff for when my boyfriend and I were homeless about a year ago, had an ugly car, and needed a place to rest our heads for two nights, the staff were incredibly kind, and trusted us to be their guests and stay. For that, now that we are doing better in our lives and happen to come to Vancouver to stay, we always choose La Quinta. Thank you again!!!
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
melissa
"Great Place to Stay"
Excellent location for the Northwest Amphlitheatre. The staff were great, the room was really comfortable. Breakfast was nice.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Brenda
"Great short stay"
Great short stay. The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful and the continental breakfast was enjoyable and better than most continental breakfast offers. Also, the room was not musty nor smelled as if a smoker stayed +++
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"If only there was one more parking spot..."
front desk was very friendly and helpful. The only problem I had was the parking lot being full. I had to park in the lot next door with the fear of my car getting towed.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
We stayed at this hotel because we were going to a concert. It was a great choice. Very clean, quiet and inviting. It is within walking distance of several places to eat, and within a mile of the concert venue. However, if you have time on your hands there isn't really anything else to do in town. But that has nothing to do with the hotel. The hotel was worth the stay.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
We chose this hotel for our trip to Portland based on the price and reviews. We were very happy with it. It was almost $25 cheaper per night than the La Quinta in Portland. The drive into Portland really wasn't bad, even with traffic in the morning. Our room was large, with a king bed, big TV, fridge, microwave. The TV had an HDMI port, so we were able to plug in our laptop and watch Netflix. The hotel had free parking, free breakfast, free WiFi, a small laundry, and free cookies in the evenings. Breakfast was not elaborate but it was adequate for us (cereal, bagels, donuts/pastries, waffle maker, and 2 or 3 hot items each day). There was a pool (no hot tub though) and a "fitness center" (small room with a few squeaky exercise machines). The hotel was in good repair and had pleasant decor. For the price I was very pleased, and would stay there again.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"laquinta"
great stay would stay anytime
4 night trip May 17, 2015
artis
"the room"
there was a party at the hotel,so i had to park in a fire truck strip,which is COMLPETE NON SENSE,THE REAL young kid did not know what he was doing,1 car from the party,took up 2 parking spaces and when i asked the person in charge,to see who car it was taking up 2 spots,he said he couldnt do any thing about it,well a man came to the desk that was involved with the party,but the person in charged of the reservation desk did not even ask that man who owned the car that was takin up 2 spots,I WILL NOT STAY THERE AGAIN,PLUS I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THE HOTEL TO ANY ONE PERIOD.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Good stop for the night."
The stay was very comfortable. I had a little issue while I was there but Dana (manager) took care of us and made sure we were cared for
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Clean, quiet, easy access to freeway. We would stay here again.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Thumb Down on Parking :("
I had to get up before 7 am to move my car so it wouldn't get towed. I was on vacation and had to do that. That will be my last time staying there.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Andrea
"Would stay again."
The front desk personnel were very friendly and very helpful. Easy on and off access to freeway and very nice. Room a little musty smelling but overall a very nice place to stay
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Toni
"High quality, reasonably priced"
A bit more elegant than your run of the mill La Quinta. Very attractive lobby, breakfast room. Even an elevator! Room was spacious and comfortable. Had a problem connecting with WiFi, but was able to get connected by taking the computer down to the lobby. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very good, particularly enjoyed the country gravy and rolls. This place is a motel gone hotel!
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Donald
"Would stay here again"
The hotel was completely full, but it never felt crowded. Staff were relaxed and friendly; breakfast was well stocked; adequate parking. Rooms are very nice for the price.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Stayed overnight with our kids - nice hotel. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Pool was nice and warm! Our room lacked a little in cleanliness.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Tricia
"Restful"
Convenient, clean, friendly place to spend the night after a long day on the road.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Pretty but dirty"
Staff was great, lobby is beautiful, breakfast was delightful. However ... our room needed a deep cleaning. The clock radio was filthy and disgusting. The debris on the floor where the vacuum doesn't reach was awful. The bedside table was sticky and had stuff on it. Our toilet wouldn't flush.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"good value"
Very nice for the price. Smelled wonderful when you walked in. We stayed for 6 nights and had no issues or complaints. Not the top of the line hotel but great for the price.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Hannah
Very convenient but next to I-5 so noisy all the time
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Better than Expected!!"
This was better than expected. The room was big. The bed was so comfortable. The pool was heated and felt wonderful. The lobby was beautiful. I have nothing negative to say. Stay here, you won't be disappointed.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Shelley
"Clean!"
Is Everything was very clean and that is what is mostq important when I travel. My window overlooked some kind of semi truck gassing station and it was a bit noisy but not too bad. Staff was very friendly andbhelpful. I will stay again. THANK YOU FOR HAVING SUCH A CLEAN HOTEL!
3 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2015
"It was a fine, lower-priced hotel."
It was a fine, lower-priced hotel. The room was fine and had a suitable working desk. Internet access was decent, though it bogged down a few times. The bathroom had a little mold at the end of the tub, where it was difficult to keep water inside the curtain. The free breakfast was typical fare for a decent hotel/motel, and they had what I was looking for. The staff was very personable and courteous.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015