All hotels in Vancouver, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1500 Northeast 134th St, Vancouver, WA, 98685, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Very nice and cosy"
All was well, they helped us to find a restaurant. The only thing that did not quality for excellent is that the bathroom is quite small. That's it.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
blondecyclist
"Nice, cozy and friendly"
Overall it was nice, warm cozy feeling. Friendly staff. Clean, stocked room.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Spacious room, excellent staff"
The bed was comfortable, the room was spacious (executive King room), the price was reasonable with an expedia discounted rate, and it was a very convenient location for our family with easy on and off the interstates.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Gram
The bed was very comfortable, but the bathroom size left a little to be desired.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great price-just passing through"
Good price,clean, nice staff , breakfast was terrible
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
sandy
"Busy holiday stay - great experience"
I stayed here for the 2014 Thanksgiving holiday. When I finally got to the hotel, it was 1:30 in the morning of Thanksgiving day. I think it took all of 2 minutes to get checked in and off to my room. I hadn't had dinner and all the desk clerk had available to give me were chips, but he gave them to me and off I went. The room was clean, the sheets were clean, and the temperature was a little warm but it cooled off nicely. There were signs everywhere saying there would be no housekeeping services on Thanksgiving day so staff had time with their families. Is there anyone out there who can't straighten up their own room for one day?? So I enjoyed knowing that they were running a very minimal staff to allow for time off, and the rest of my stay was perfectly comfortable. The small downsides to this hotel: You aren't paying for the Ritz, so you don't get the Ritz. The towels are a bit thin, the carpet is a bit old. It smelled fine, everything worked, and other than the occasional loud group in the hall, it was perfect. And it was perfect for the price.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Staffymom
"Easy check-in Friendly Staff"
Felt Safe - Pool was clean - Bed was great - The east side of building was a little loud from the freeway. I will stay here again.....
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Vic
"A night of relaxation"
I was there with my 2 kids. It was really nice to stay in a place that was clean and very comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great value."
Although the hotel is somewhat dated, the room was super clean, the staff was helpful, and the breakfast good. The bed was especially comfortable; slept like a baby! Really close to restaurants, stores, and the freeway. Would absolutely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Comfort late at night"
Clean , comfortable, excellent breakfast
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Brett
"Great location and dog friendly"
Love the comfy bed!! Good location and dog friendly. Did have a crazy 4am fire alarm wake up...bit chilly outside, but saw lots of different breeds of dogs. :)
L.
"Great breakfast"
The overall experience was good. The complimentary breakfast tasted good. We came from a long road trip and the only thing that had bothered me was that they had some sort of event going on, so the place was a bit crowded and it was loud while trying to get some rest. Other than that the room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Very close to the highway as well.
Crystal
"A great place to stay"
This hotel is very nice with friendly staff. There is an indoor pool, gym and a conference room. Breakfast is great! We felt safe and had a good night sleep. Will definitely stay here again when we're in town.
Excellent, met all our needs
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Calvin"
No problems. We had an enjoyable stay
4 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Ingo
"Pet friendly"
Pet friendly but not much grass around for the dogs. Close to the freeway but not noisy. Huge King bed.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Waiting for our house to be built"
The kids and I enjoyed the LaQuinta. The pool was a highlight. Though a bit chilly, my kids always love to swim! The breakfast was great and the staff was super friendly. The only drawback in the elevator. It's slow and there is only one, but otherwise our stay was great!
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
"Stay was ok"
The beds in 404 are shot. Since there was only one chair in our room (desk chair) the other person can only sit on the end of the bed to watch TV. And the end of the bed is completely broken down to nothing. Overall, the hotel was nice and clean and the help was good. But I travel 200 days a year in hotels and I would not stay again unless the beds are replaced and the room properly furnished.
5 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Great value and great location"
Super convenient location right off I-5. Grocery store, library, post office, gas stations, all very close by. Hotel was pretty good but had to ask for simple things more than once (e.g. picking up trash outside my room in the evening). Not a big deal. Overall, a great value.
4 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Melanie A.
Construction in the area made it hard to leave and get back on the freeway.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Needs to be updated. Elevator is very slow. Needs painting.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Overall, the room was decent. There were cobwebs in the corners and some parts of the room could have been cleaner. The tub/shower was ok, but was showing age and could have been better. The room was quiet. Overall, the experience was ok.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"A Lot for the Money"
Better than expectations. The warm cookies in the evening were a great touch.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice place, easy access"
Parking is tough late at night! The business center needs to be updated; computer is slow, and printer is almost non-working!
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
R
"just fine"
Nothing spectacular, but nothing bad either. Walls were a little thin, could hear other guests on occasion. Was up against the elevator but could not hear that. Breakfast was decent, ac worked well. The best part was the price was very reasonable for what I got. Staff was friendly, felt like a safe area.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"comfortable"
everyone i delt with was very nice
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice hotel outside Portland"
Staff went over and above to help us with our sight seeing and eating in Portland. Assisted us with maps and suggestions for places and method of transportation. Disappointed with Portland because of the weather, panhandlers and unfriendliness of residents
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Rads
"Quick weekend getaway"
The staff was so courteous and helpful.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Eileen
"Vancouver Washington Visit"
The hotel staff was very courteous and friendly. The only issues I had was the low lighting in the room and one lamp switch would not turn off,so I had to plug in and unplug the lamp. The pillows could have been more fluffy :-)
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Ann
"pleasant stay"
Friendly staff, comfortable beds, decent price, nice neighborhood and close to service stations, shopping and restaurants. Would stay here again if in the area.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Nice place other than freeway noise"
Room was great for the price. Freeway noise was bit excessive though
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Beyond expectations"
Nice place, shuttle to a nearby concert, good breakfast, who could ask for more?
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
nene
Very nice place to stay.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Verne & Jan
"Okay"
The breakfast bar was terrible. The room was clean but behind the chair was not. Half of the lights were not working. Staff was nice accept one of thy e night time staff w as going on the elevator bare foot. It appeared she w as taking a guest up stairs due to a problem. She had two phones and some other device in her hands. Highly unprofessional. I only stay their because it's close to my mother who I visit. This was my third stay this year, however I am seriously thinking about going somewhere else. It's not worth the price.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Dana made us feel very comfortable and glad that we selected La Quinta. Even though Housekeeping did forget to clean my parents room the last day we were there and we did find a dog toy under the bed, we would stay there again!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Room was really noisy"
The rooms was very loud
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Luke
"Very clean--great location"
Easy location to find, located at Interstate 5 and 205 junction. Ten minute drive to a number of great resturants located on the Columbia River waterfront.. All areas of the hotel are very clean and well kept---also good selection of breakfast items.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
James Antrim
"A very good deal and well located"
I used the hotel as a base for travelling around and basically used it to sleep. But I'm quite satisfied with the hotel team, the room and the breakfast.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"ANTS EVERYWHERE"
The hotel and room looked very pleasing to the eye at first but when you look closely, you will see that there are ants everywhere and there were no shower towels in our room. Then when we told the service counter, the employee just said "what do you want me to do about it."
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Wish we could have stayed longer.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
We always tried to stay at laquinta motels when we travel...everything was great..I wish breakfast would be open till 11 because there is people like our family that sleep late and go to bed late..so when we would get up breakfast was over.One elevator for motel. Its hard to get in and out when you have lots of luggage on those carts to take to room.. Very nice girls that clean the rooms..They need 2 people at front desk for check in...we had to wait for the girl on break somewhere when we first arrived for check in..We would recommend this motel...
4 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"check out time"
For the one night we stayed, we were very happy with the motel and staff. The only negative thing I have to say is that a $50 deposit was taken out of my account unknowingly and I was told later it would be back in my account upon check out time. Its been a week since I was there and still no $50 back in my account...
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
luke
Friendly staff. Convenient location to access highway. Nice pool but no hot tub. Great value.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Rebecca
"Customer service is above and beyond!"
Loved staying here! Only complaint was the outdated and faulty shower head. Great price and we didn't have to sacrifice anything. Staff was so great. I don't think I could say it enough. We stayed three nights and ran into staff a couple times on trips to the elevator or to breakfast and they always had something nice to say. There was a female manager that did a great job in making sure we were comfortable. Just after checking out I lost my phone (slipped out of my pocket in the car before we left). Before finding it we went inside to check. That same manager asked if everything was ok and if she could help with something. I told her I thought I lost my phone and she went really out of her way to help me search. They re-issued a hotel key, called my phone, and she physically helped me search. She search couch cusions, breakfast area, and bathroom until it was found by my husband, hidden in the car. Anyway I thought that was wonderful to have someone help like that. Will stay here again!
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Kina
"Horrible experience"
Booked our room a few months in advance. Confirmed that we would have a late arrival. After driving all day with our two young children, we arrived around 11:30 pm. They informed me that they had overbooked and weren't able to give us a room. They were moving us to a hotel down the road that was "comparable". When arriving at the other hotel we were EXTREMELY disappointed. The hotel was something out of a horror movie. It was dirty, in a very scary neighborhood and had two interior doors that we could not lock from the inside. When we called la Quinta to voice our concern they couldn't have cared less. Basically we left our hotel and were now on our own. It was awful. I will never book with a la Quinta again!!!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Very pet friendly. Great breakfast, would be nice to have scrambled eggs. Rooms are comfortable and spacious. Bathroom smelled mildewed.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Retired travele
Nice place. Squeaky clean. Good mattresses,good wireless, good breakfast. Nothing to complain about and they got the details right.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Could be better"
Need a better maintenance.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Sean
"Nice hotel. Would stay there again."
The only "problem" with this hotel was the only elevator entrance was through a small "closet" door with a 90 degree turn making it difficult to manouver the luggage cart. Breakfast was good for the price. Pool was nice. Good rest stop between Mt St Helens and Columbia River Gorge.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014