All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
314 Soscol Avenue, Napa, CA, 94559, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great stay in Napa"
Great rates for spending a few days in Napa. Conveniently located near shopping areas. Easy access to wine country roads and food stops. The hotel offered a delicious breakfast as well.
2 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Orel
"Getaway trip with friends"
It was a relaxing stay together with my friends it was a worthwhile getaway, it's close to downtown Napa , and we were able to access most of the places we want to explore. Looking forward to coming back and stay at this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Fe
"Budget price for a clean comfortable stay"
Considering it's Napa and on a budget, I would definitely stay here again. This is not a 5-star resort so expect what you pay for; a clean room and comfortable bed to sleep in with a fridge (no room service for you snotty people, go pay $500/ night elsewhere). Our room had a mini living room area that was somewhat divided from the bed. The sink and counter space was outside of the shower/bathroom, always a plus for the ladies to get ready and not be bothered. The hotel is in the outskirts of downtown (about 1.5 miles) and near a large shopping center that has a movie theatre. I felt safe during my stay, saw lots of families in the pool on our 103 degree day. I had a good night sleep and heard no outside noise, no noisy people or noisy cars.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Lucia
We were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. It was very pleasant. I've recommended you to friends and family. We plan to return on the near future.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Carolyn
"Relatively inexpensive, decent quality"
The hotel is a refurbished motel. The rooms are nice enough, but nothing fancy. Ours was a little dark unless the window shades we're open, but we chose to leave them closed because it was a motel-style property so people could walk past and look in the windows even on the third floor. There was a free breakfast, which was nice. The hotel staff was very friendly, but since there was only one person at the front desk this meant a long wait at check in and check out. The parking lot filled up, so when we got back around 10 pm we had to park in one of the last few spots all of the way at the end of the lot. The hotel is on soscol, so it was difficult to make a left out of the parking lot, but luckily almost everything we wanted to do required going to the right. Downtown is a good mile away on a busy street, so it won't be an enjoyable walk, but likely if you're staying in Napa you're probably headed to the wineries so you'd need to drive anyway. Overall it was a pretty decent place to stay for the price. No where near the nicest place that we've stayed in Napa, but it was a good way to save a little money.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Matthew
"Napa's nice. Hawthorn? Not so much."
Wanted handicap accessible so booked 90 days ahead, but no accessible rooms available. Toilet was a scary low, but we survived it. Offered free Wi-Fi -- yep it's free, but we could not get signal in our room (had to go to the office or stand on the porch to get signal). Crazy renovation -- we had a large hot tub next to our bed (gotta wonder who sold them on that idea). Probably our final trip to Napa, but if we did go back, we would not stay at the Hawthorn again.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Recommended."
comfortable and cozy. Nice breakfasts in the morning before setting off on our Napa tour. Close to everything!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"OK, good bargain, so so location."
Room and hotel were ok, about average. Nothing outstanding, but clean and quiet. Location is fair, not really walking distance to venues in downtown areas.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Gerald
"Great Napa experience"
Very clean. Great room with great amenities such as mini-fridge, additional kitchen style sink, coffee maker, office area, couch/living room area. Complimentary breakfast was awesome; better than most hotel breakfasts. Small but functional gym. Small indoor pool and spa that was never packed; we were able to use it all alone. Only a few minutes from downtown Napa and very close to other nearby stores and the Napa River.
4 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Claudia
"Napa getaway"
Very nice! Only thing would be if they had a memory foam mattress! That would be the ultimate! Otherwise lovelly!
3 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
tracey
"Will definitely come back!"
We chose the hotel dye to its proximity to a wedding we came to attend. Walking distance to Marshall's was a huge convenience for whatever we forgot to bring. The room. Was very clean and comfortable, especially the pillow top mattress. The breakfast was healthy and delicious. I will definitely stay here the next time we come to Napa.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Marlene
"Surprise"
It was a nice surprise!
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Good Value"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was accommodating. Location was okay, convenient, but more suburban shopping area than downtown or near wineries. The breakfast was appreciated and the air conditioning was nice and cold. Only complaint was that the internet was pretty slow.
2 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
"Two nights stay in Hawthorn Hotel, Napa"
Very pleasant stay in a quiet, comfortable and clean room with all amenities needed including fridge, Wi-Fi and nice LCD HDTV. Great location as well, close to Napa down town and wineries around the region.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Valentin
"Great stay for decent price in Napa."
Breakfast is great. Rooms are comfortable and clean.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
convenient getaway to Napa Valley wineries
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
The phone and iron did not work, the free breakfast was nice but ok in taste
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Very nice very accommodating
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Good choice for the money"
Enjoyed our stay . The room was clean . Bed slept good except needs better pillow, Overall was good.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Debra L.
"Not for the business traveler"
Not a good hotel for business travel. The rooms are as dark as dungeons. More importantly, there is no wifi. They claim there is but I couldn't access it and neither could my traveling colleague. The hotel is in a good location and the room is clean. Just dark and no wifi didn't make a good experience.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"We will be back!"
Read reviews after I booked our stay, was worried...some good but some bad reviews. Had a great room, WiFi was working, breakfast was very nice. Close to restaurants (we walked) & shopping. Pool was nice, workout room was doable. We will be back to stay at this hotel. Staff was very very nice.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great place for the price"
We really like this hotel. It was about a mile from downtown Napa, so it was a quick dive to all the restaurants and shops. Great location to get to the vineyards as well. We were very please and would stay again.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
"Well priced and cleaned."
The hotel room size was adequate. The layout wa spacious. The king size bed was a little on the soft side. We didn't figure out the air conditioning until the last day. That was our fault. Not impressed with the complimentary buffet. Location was convenient. I would stay again
3 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Bed was very comfortable and breakfast was delightful.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Leland
"No internet"
Everything was great, except one glaring issue: No wifi internet. I was on a business trip, and I couldn't do any work or communication because of this issue. If you don't need internet, then this is a great hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"No complaints"
Bed was excellent! Absolutely nothing to complain about. Bathroom had a good showerhead. Great location. Exactly what I expected this type of hotel to be. Comfy, clean, easy in/easy out. My husband loved the breakfast. Would definitely recommend someone stay here if on any type of budget. Napa is expensive!
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"nice hotel in bust city"
parking 40.00 per night.
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
The wall mount air conditioner had it's issues.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2015
suzanne
Only one night but did the job for me!!!!
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"A wonderful central location in Napa!"
We stayed here four days for a family wedding. Since we hadn't stayed in Napa before, we discovered that this was a perfect location for all the wedding festivities including being one of the shuttle bus pickup spots that transported us to the wedding venue up in the redwoods.
4 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Nora
Enjoyed close to were I needed to be daily
3 night trip Jun 11, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Comfortable, convenient location, clean, bed was comfortable
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Dated"
Hotel was just ok. Really dated. Room was really warm. Couldn't get it below 78. Didn't like the outside doors. Felt like a 1970s leftover Howard Johnson or Holiday Inn. Beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Erik
"The room was very spacey- I had a lot of room"
We had a very nice comfortable bed
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
brad
"Not a satisfied customer..."
Upon arrival I was greeted by a gentleman named Dave. Dave was courteous and gave me explicit directions to a destination I was going. Upon entering the room there was a strange odor. I went to the bathroom and there was human waste floating in the bowl. I tried to connect to wifi, however the signal was so weak that I could not conduct my business. I was awakened abruptly at 11:20 PM to a LOUD sound of rushing water that seems to have lasted over 15 minutes. I can only assume it was a neighboring room filling (wasting) the jacuzzi with precious water. I too had a jacuzzi in my room, however chose not to use it in this current drought that California is enduring. I would like to think that as a responsible business you would not offer water in such a wasteful manner.
1 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2015
"For the amount of money"
A/C wall mounted noisy, control did not work properly. Noise from above room, walking, jacuzzi to loud
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
rivera
"Nice motel in Napa"
This motel appears to be fairly new, and the rooms are spacious and clean. Although it is located on a major thoroughfare in Napa I did not hear any traffic noise. The Napa riverfront with its shops and restaurants is just a short drive away. The motel's location makes it a perfect base for excursions to the Napa and Sonoma Valleys and the Valley of the Moon.
Other trip May 25, 2015
NapaFan
"Not very impressed for money paid"
Was so overpriced for what you get as it was more like a bedsit than a hotel room. Very dark, with bathroom sink outside the bathroom door in the bedroom. The pool and hot tub are layered with dirt on the floors of each.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Inexpensive but hotel could use updating"
Location is good if you want to be in town - just a few minutes to downtown Napa. One of the least expensive options but the hotel could use some updating. Bedding had some stains. Doors are dented. Doesn't honor Wyndham rewards because it was booked on Hotels.com
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Coastal getaway"
Gorgeous! Comfortable king bed !
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Napa Valley"
The room is okay. Clean. Air-condition worked well. Quiet. It worked for us. Thanks.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Tippi
"Nice place to stay"
Nice, clean and comfortable
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Close to places we needed to gobto"
Fast and friendly checking in. fresh continental breakfast every morning
Other trip May 20, 2015
Tracey
"Fantastic Price Hotel in Napa proper"
Now this is a Value - actually a Huge value in Napa. The price was around 150 - everything nearby was either a dump or 250++. Nice clean room - I love that you get a sofa and a bit of separation between the bed and the sofa and TV. This was the only place with a nice clean indoor pool that wasn't an arm and a leg. Big enough catch football in with a buddy. Even though the hotel was mostly booked, it was very quiet inside the room - I didn't hear anyone while inside the room. Great complimentary breakfast - this would cost $20 bucks at the Hyatt. I was very happy with the set up, so rare to get eggs and sausage for a comped breakfast.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Rew
"Weekend in Napa"
Visiting Napa for a weekend to attend a wedding and take in the scenery with a couple of wine tours. The Hawthorn Suites is centrally located we were within 10 minutes of all the sites on our agenda. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. Overall, it was good and we had fun!
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Carolyn
"Ok, but a bit pricey."
The room was ok. A bit pricey for the quality, but close to town.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Close to downtown Napa."
The location is very close to downtown Napa and it is easy to get to/from wineries in the area. The hot breakfast is a step up for the ordinary continental style, however, they ran out of hot food one morning during my 2 night stay. The neighborhood is very suburban with typical chain restaurants. If you are looking for an easy, budget place to stay in Napa this is a suitable place to stay.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Very pleasant!"
The lady clerk was extremely nice. Great attitude.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Room was very badly lit, the bathroom smelled like sewage when we first got there and the toilet actually overflowed our first morning. The walls are paper thin and we were able to hear people moving around upstairs. I was disappointed with my experience. This really is a sleep only hotel... Don't plan on doing anything else in it.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
kara
"Napa stay"
Location was good only a few minutes from Downtown Napa. Did some wine tasting and took a cab after the tasting. Cab service was fast to pick us up and the fare was great.
Other trip May 1, 2015