All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
314 Soscol Avenue, Napa, CA, 94559, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quick Stay"
In town for a wedding. The hotel was in a convenient location with very little traffic noise at night.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
"Nothing fancy but great experience"
It has a nice heated pool, the hotel style is like a motel with the rooms in the 'open' facing the parking lot. The free Breakfast was very nice, and they had enough tables to sit and eat.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Lorna
"Bill Napa /Trip"
Stayed here a few times in past 10 yrs always spotless, comfortable and helpful friendly employees
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2016
There for 3 days. Room was good but a little dark. Plenty of lights, yet still dim.
3 night business trip Jan 14, 2016
Margaret
"Enjoyed my stay..."
I was pleasantly surprised with the spaciousness of the room and the quietness of the hotel overall. The beds were comfortable, the water pressure in the shower was good, and the beds comfortable. We did have some difficulty with the Wi-Fi but that would be my only complaint. The breakfast each morning varied and offered plenty of options for everyone. The use of energy efficient light bulbs took some getting used to as the room always felt just a bit dark. I would definitely stay here again when in town.
3 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2015
"Wish it had had better lighting"
We were repeat guests, so hotel obviously was perfectly fine. However, we did not like the lighting level. None of the lights had sufficient light intensity for reading.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Not Provided
"great stay"
clean and quiet. The complementary breakfast was excellent
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable"
Visiting family for the holidays. We have stayed here for the past three years and will continue to return when staying in Napa.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Had a great stay we will be back
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
"Fiancé"
It was excellent, I like the free breakfast and I proposed to my girlfriend as well
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Room was very dirty. Mold in shower and tub... Breakfast sub par. Frozen eggs and precook end sausage. Fruit also not fresh. This isn't what expected from Wyndham highly disappointed. This will be the first and last time we stay here.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
"Roadside Motel"
While this appeared to tick off all the boxes for us: desk and sitting area in the room, queen beds, breakfast, and a gym, what wasn't apparent in the description was the outdoor hallways and room entrances that face a busy street. As other motel guests come and go (and anyone else who happens by) they must pass in front of the window to the room. This puts the bathroom sink and dressing area in full view of anyone walking by unless the blackout drapes are closed. The noise from the hallway and the street is constant. Normal conversation can be heard from one room to the next. The only secure area of the hotel is the pool and gym.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
"Noisy Stay"
Our hotel stay wasn't the most comfortable. We had a room on the first floor. The rooms face outwards (akin to a motel), so you could hear the noise of passing cars and people. Additionally, there may be some poor construction between units as we could hear the people above us constantly walking around throughout the night (we did not hear the neighbors on our floor, though). Not sure what they were up to, but it made it extremely difficult to sleep. We called the front desk but they couldn't change our room so we had to deal with it both nights we were there. Upon checking out, the front desk told us, "If I were working the night shift, I would have knocked on their door and told them to quiet down." But honestly, what were you going to tell them to do - stop walking in their room? Noise complaints aside, the room was fine - clean and comfortable, but nothing special.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"Rough"
The hotel location was pretty good. The staff was friendly. However, it was more like a motel than a hotel. I found my room to be dirty, and have an odor. There was hair in my bed, and the shower certainly didn't look clean, there were 2 dead bugs in the shower along with hair, I kept my shoes on in there. There was tons of road noise in the room. There was a ring around the toilet floor, which completely grossed me out! see pictures
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
DJ
"Great savings for family vacation"
This was an adequate place to stay. It wasn't high end, but was okay. The main positive was that it is 5 minutes away from downtown Napa and was half the price of the hotels downtown.
2 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
Herbert
"Great place"
Great place to stay - a little pricey on a budget but worth it
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Motel - not hotel."
Not really a "suites" hotel. It's not downtown either, but close enough. It is more of a motel than a hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
enjoyed our stay, front desk was very helpful, loved the beds and pillows. close to downtown.
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
"Good location, clean but needs updating."
Big room, dated but clean. Convenient location to lower Napa valley. AC kept cutting on and off during the night. Loud. I'm a light sleeper so it kept waking me up. AC made the room get hot then cold. Need a new ac system. Ok breakfast eggs, sausage, waffles and breads.
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2015
Room was way overpriced. Uncomfortable pillows (way too high) and some kind of immutable stain in bathtub. Nice breakfast though, above average coffee.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Was there for winetasting, an ideal hotel for such.
2 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
Morten
Didn't get to stay long, but for the time we stayed it was a good experience.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2015
"Perfect napa getaway"
The hotel staff was so friendly and efficient . I enjoyed the jacuzzi and pool. I also liked that the room had a microwave and refidgeraror . The breakfast which is included also had hot items as well as a good selection of cereal and always some fruit . My only complaint is that we couldn't get the a/c regulated so we just tuned it off. I also would have appreciated a real cup and glasses especially since we spent almost 300 dollars a night .
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Nice place."
Nice and clean newer hotel. Staff was pleasant. In an older part of Napa south of downtown. Newer shopping center nearby. We received what we expected for the reasonable price.
2 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"In town to see Beth Hart at City Winery"
Clean, comfortable, convenient. I'll definitely stay there again
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
harriett
"Napa fun"
Pleasant time in Napa valley with friends.
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
"Enjoyable vacation"
Nice experience. Only 2 minor issues 1) when I asked about suttle service to SFO was told there wasn't any only limo service. I later found out tne desk person was new and infact there is an airport suttle 2) the people in the room above us decided to exercise (or just stomp on the floor) at 5am and it sounded lije they were going to come through the Web ceiling.,
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2015
Tub not drain well. Not a a lot of parking up close. Location did not quite match photo but was ok.
3 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
"California Vacation"
Great service and kind employees....
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Ronald
It was just what I thought it would be......nice and clean place to sleep for the night after visiting a few wineries and not wanting to drive back to Sacramento. Shopping center next door if you wanted to walk to shopping center kind of restaurants. Looks like the folks staying there were riding wine train( very close)
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Cathy
"Napa trip"
This trip was a pleasure trip with my wife and I. Hotel was decent for the price and proximity to Napa and wineries. Room was a place to sleep and shower. Breakfast was sufficient and nice. Sheer curtain had large stain on it. Wall had slipped something on the wall. Bathroom was clean and bed was comfortable. Overall hotel was good for the price and met our needs while on vacation to beautiful Napa.
3 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
GARY
"Good time"
Good location very close to downtown staff was very friendly!
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Gilbert
Great location, clean, rooms a little small but functional. Very hospitable staff. Breakfast good too.
3 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2015
Anna S
"Clean but definitely some negatives"
I found the room to be clean and nothing fancy. Everything looked fairly new. The front desk staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. I only have 2 negative things to say. First, the room is loud - I heard every footstep the guest above me took, I heard every car that drove by and every person that walked by the door including the guest that left at 5a. That was a little distracting. The only other thing that was a negative is that there were a lot of smokers. People would sit outside on the external walkway and smoke leaving us to have to walk through their smoke to get to the stairs. Not a great way to start your morning. Generally speaking it is a clean place and that is most important.
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
"Good stay."
We have stayed at this hotel both times we have visited Napa and it serves all of our needs. Last time we had an awesome large bathtub/jacuzzi combo in our room but there is also a jacuzzi/pool at the hotel. The morning breakfast is a nice touch to get you going for a day in Napa.
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
"Location, Location, Location"
A little expensive for a hotel of this style. But overall very comfortable, near everything we wanted to visit. You are paying for location 100%. Overall comfortable and large room. The only reason we booked this hotel, was because it was a last minute decision for Labor Day weekend, or you'd have better luck with a B&B at about the same price.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Stacy
"time for a facelist"
doors on the outside are never a good sign. this place is tired. staff well intended. green velor pillows on bed with suspect DNA. hairs form other people in bath.
4 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
ALBERT
"Great stay in Napa"
Great rates for spending a few days in Napa. Conveniently located near shopping areas. Easy access to wine country roads and food stops. The hotel offered a delicious breakfast as well.
2 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Orel
"Close enough to downtown Napa, good location"
only one night, but very pleasant. used the small pool, enjoyed breakfast.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Getaway trip with friends"
It was a relaxing stay together with my friends it was a worthwhile getaway, it's close to downtown Napa , and we were able to access most of the places we want to explore. Looking forward to coming back and stay at this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Fe
Hotel is in a good location to walk to strip mall for some cheap food before you head to Napa the next morning. Standard hotel.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Budget price for a clean comfortable stay"
Considering it's Napa and on a budget, I would definitely stay here again. This is not a 5-star resort so expect what you pay for; a clean room and comfortable bed to sleep in with a fridge (no room service for you snotty people, go pay $500/ night elsewhere). Our room had a mini living room area that was somewhat divided from the bed. The sink and counter space was outside of the shower/bathroom, always a plus for the ladies to get ready and not be bothered. The hotel is in the outskirts of downtown (about 1.5 miles) and near a large shopping center that has a movie theatre. I felt safe during my stay, saw lots of families in the pool on our 103 degree day. I had a good night sleep and heard no outside noise, no noisy people or noisy cars.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Lucia
We were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. It was very pleasant. I've recommended you to friends and family. We plan to return on the near future.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Carolyn
"Near Napa Wine Trail"
First night got a disability room. That was ok but, the toilet was broken and the sink was dripping all night. Nicely, without issue the staff moved me the next night.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Big Daddy
"Relatively inexpensive, decent quality"
The hotel is a refurbished motel. The rooms are nice enough, but nothing fancy. Ours was a little dark unless the window shades we're open, but we chose to leave them closed because it was a motel-style property so people could walk past and look in the windows even on the third floor. There was a free breakfast, which was nice. The hotel staff was very friendly, but since there was only one person at the front desk this meant a long wait at check in and check out. The parking lot filled up, so when we got back around 10 pm we had to park in one of the last few spots all of the way at the end of the lot. The hotel is on soscol, so it was difficult to make a left out of the parking lot, but luckily almost everything we wanted to do required going to the right. Downtown is a good mile away on a busy street, so it won't be an enjoyable walk, but likely if you're staying in Napa you're probably headed to the wineries so you'd need to drive anyway. Overall it was a pretty decent place to stay for the price. No where near the nicest place that we've stayed in Napa, but it was a good way to save a little money.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Matthew
"Napa's nice. Hawthorn? Not so much."
Wanted handicap accessible so booked 90 days ahead, but no accessible rooms available. Toilet was a scary low, but we survived it. Offered free Wi-Fi -- yep it's free, but we could not get signal in our room (had to go to the office or stand on the porch to get signal). Crazy renovation -- we had a large hot tub next to our bed (gotta wonder who sold them on that idea). Probably our final trip to Napa, but if we did go back, we would not stay at the Hawthorn again.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
The hotel was clean,friendly,and put on agreat breakfast buffet. Enjoyed our stay and there location was close enough to main drag.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Recommended."
comfortable and cozy. Nice breakfasts in the morning before setting off on our Napa tour. Close to everything!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"OK, good bargain, so so location."
Room and hotel were ok, about average. Nothing outstanding, but clean and quiet. Location is fair, not really walking distance to venues in downtown areas.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Gerald
"Great Napa experience"
Very clean. Great room with great amenities such as mini-fridge, additional kitchen style sink, coffee maker, office area, couch/living room area. Complimentary breakfast was awesome; better than most hotel breakfasts. Small but functional gym. Small indoor pool and spa that was never packed; we were able to use it all alone. Only a few minutes from downtown Napa and very close to other nearby stores and the Napa River.
4 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015