All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
314 Soscol Avenue, Napa, CA, 94559, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Digusted with the stay and the handling of ants."
Myself and my spouse woke up to ants crawling on our bed and and also night stand, was in Room Number 211 and when telling the front desk clerk on checkout, I felt as if I was blown off to the severity of the ant problem. we should have been offered a free room on a different date in the future and that did not happen
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Stacvey
"Good place to stay in Napa"
For this price category (total of $160 on a Sat. night) and the fact that we could book 1 night and not the usual required 2 night minimum in this area), this perfectly met our needs. It had a decent breakfast, an unexpected large jacuzzi tub right in the middle of the bedroom, well kept up, looks in pristine condition inside and out, nice staff, convenient to downtown Napa and beginning of the Silverado Trail. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Marsha
"Noisy"
When we checked in we were offered a first or top level room. We chose the first floor. At first glance, the room looked great and we were surprised to see a jacuzzi tub in the room. Unfortunately the folks above us enjoyed the jacuzzi multiple times and each time it rattled our room. We can't comment on breakfast because they were out of everything and people were waiting everywhere. Server was very unfriendly.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice Hotel in Napa"
The room was extremely comfortable. Our room had a king size bed, sofa, large flat screen t.v. Staff was friendly. I felt very welcome. Breakfast buffet was good and, for the money, one of the best values in Napa!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Very nice napa getaway"
Room was very spacious, beds could be softer with a thicker comforter !
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Family of four trip out to Napa. Perfect experience and enjoyed our stay. In middle of everything!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
shradha
"Older hotel"
Had outside entrance which I didn't like. It was also an older hotel with an uncomfortable bed and on a busy street.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Just OK"
Our first room smelled of raw onion from the refrigerator. The previous guest must have had leftover salad with raw onion in the refrigerator. Front desk staff quickly changed our room. The next room has a mildew type smell in the bathroom and the whole room was stuffy and needed serious airing out. We left air conditioning on to try and help this situation. The room was clean however. The pool is indoor and we also enjoyed the hot tub. The breakfast was adequate.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Cj
"Ok except for the smell."
The room was quite clean, however, the entire premise had a sickeningly sweet smell. We left our door open as long as we could to try to air out the room but it did nothing. This would keep me from staying again.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"My Napa Valley Birthday Celebration"
Great hotel for short stays. Close to downtown. Like the quiet private type location. Staff was friendly, and we LOVED the hot buffet breakfast! The furniture is a bit dated, but overall the hotel is pretty nice and we enjoyed our stay!
2 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Joyce
"Good breakfast, but noisy"
The breakfast was great, and the hotel was clean. Negatives: The bed and pillows were hard, but most importantly, you could hear every car drive across the wet pavement on the nearby road. We left the heater fan on all night for white noise, so we could sleep.They really should replace the room doors. It sounded like the door was open you could hear the traffic so clearly.
3 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"Mom and Daughters Getaway"
My four year old and I stayed there one night with another friend and her 3 year old. The hotel had everything to make our stay comfortable, esp with children. The beds were firm. We all thoroughly enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast was great the next day. The manager was very helpful.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Glad to go again next time"
Hotel staff is friendly with local information and coupons to save some $!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
dan
"Hawthorne Suites Napa, CA"
Clean, cozy, room near some eateries and shopping. About 10-15 from wineries. Would definitely stay here again for the price.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Ray
"Nice hotel. Will stay here again when in Napa."
The hotel was in a great location. It was clean and had a great staff. Breakfast was delicious! Would recommend staying here to my friends and family.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Samantha
"clean room"
noise from the road - nice staff - powdered eggs - yuk.... but overall good
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Good weekend prices"
Stayed on 3 rd floor at end. Was worried about noise from traffic and kids as I'm a light sleeper. I slept great and was even able to sleep in it was so quiet. Weekly rates could be more competitive but I'm happy our stay.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
sarah
"Wine trip"
Mattress was rock hard and miserable. The rest of hotel was what we expected.
4 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Ñapawyndham"
The jets for our jacuzzi in Room didnt work :(
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"A pleasant stay"
Nice hotel, very courteous staff, and fast check-in.
1 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2015
"Bill is the Guy!"
The room was clean and neat...nothing extra for a suite...small. The best part of the trip here was talking to Bill the grounds keeper. He was full of local information for sites to see that did not involve wine tasting. He was very pleasant and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great stay, with a nice hot breakfast too boot!"
We only stayed in Napa Valley overnight, so we picked what was most conveniently available for a late night check-in, and early morning check-out. The rooms were well appointed, clean and quite. Breakfast was well selected and all items fresh and abundant.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Joni
"Comfortable Stay"
My wife and I came to have relaxing evenings after stressful meetings during the day. This motel was quiet and the room was comfortable. We enjoyed the time. The breakfast was good and filling. The staff was helpful.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
jim
"Amazing hotel"
We were traveling as a large group, but this hotel made the check-in process very easy. The had already prepaid our paperwork before we arrived. It made our stay so much more convenient and relaxing. I highly recommend this hotel as I don't think its possible to get a better value in the Napa area.
1 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2015
Jared
"Pretty good stay"
Clean room, hot breakfast was a plus, indoor pool and hot tub were nice although small and in need of better ventilation.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Napa visit"
Have stayed here a few times, always spotless, convenient and worth the price. Will continue to use this hotel in the future
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Very reasonable"
Cute place , but standard room and bath small And the bath drain had hair in it, otherwise it was fun for a night
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
itsxtra
"Nice close to places in Napa"
I enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was terrific and the staff was helpful and friendly. They put us in a room way in the back of the hotel and it was much quieter with no road noise.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Exceptional hotel and service"
We had a wine dinner and the hotel staff arranged for our transportation. They were exceptionally helpful. In particular Corey was fantastic!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great for a night in Napa"
If you are in Napa for the wine and are looking for a non expensive hotel for the night, this is the right place! Dont spend more on a hotel just to sleep and wake up early the next day. Rooms are clean an comfortable, complimentary breakfAst is good and the hotel has a great location close to the oxbow market, shops, restaurants.. The only thing was that the WIFI was not working properly in the rooms.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
stephanie
"Cold shower!"
The hotel was average. However I will never stay again. I booked here to be close for an early morning meeting. When I took my shower in the morning the water was warm at best! Not a good way to start the day.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Nice place, nice price"
Great place if you just need a place to crash. It's not as glamorous as most places in Napa might be, but who cares? Plus, they had a hot breakfast included. Can't be that. One thing that was a little annoying was the wi-fi password they gave us didn't work. Couldn't get that going. Other than that, it was a nice stay. Quiet and clean.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Perfect!"
Located in perfect proximity to downtown Napa. Spacious room and breakfast was far better than most.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
arnetta
"Great value in comfort in downtown Napa."
Conveniently located in downtown Napa. Outside looks like a motel, but the rooms themselves are very clean, large, and comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast was well beyond what you would expect. Overall great value. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Middle of the road"
The hotel is aging but adequately maintained. Definitely not up to the standards I associate with Wyndham. I expected much better quality of rooms and breakfast service, especially considering the area in which they were located. I'll give it a pass next time I visit the area. I didn't use the hotel services (housekeeping etc.) so I can't report on it. The staff that checked me in and out was friendly, so no complaints there.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Elisebeth
"Home for the holidays"
It was perfect for the holidays. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. We were out seeing family for the 4 days we were there. Breakfast was just what we needed to start the day. We will book again next time.
4 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
george
"Wonderful stay"
Big wonderful room quiet. Fine breakfast
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great room for the price"
Room was nice and front desk was very helpfull! We would stay here again
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Jackie
"Nice hotel, good bang for the buck"
Great hotel, huge room. Very happy
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Excellent hotel at a very reasonable price"
Got way more than expected at a very reasonable price. Excellent room and amenities; excellent breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
Roberto J
"Thanksgiving holiday stay"
We stayed three days for the thanksgiving holiday because my mother in law lives in Yountville,15minutes north on hwy 29, and it was conveniently located and the most affordable in the area, under $100 a night. Total for the three nights with taxes was $308,which is great in Napa. There is a black bear diner across the street, but let me tell you the free breakfast is nice and hot. There is also a new shopping center that backs up to the hotel with a Marshalls and home goods, oh and a habit burger restaurant is opening up ,as well as a chipotle. The beds are comfortable and there is a fridge and microwave in the room as well. The front desk people also nice and welcoming.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Napa Visit"
The hotel was in a great location in the middle of Napa with easy access the main roads. The staff seemed friendly and the breakfast was pretty good. My only complaint is that the mattress and pillows were horrible. The mattress was very firm and the pillows were pretty much flat. I definitely woke up with back and neck aches, but I kinda expected that from a cheaper hotel.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Nikki
"Quick Trip"
Stay on the first or third floor. We stayed on the second so we could hear rolling carts and luggage go by on the walkway (not an issue on the first floor) and we could the people above pound around (not an issue on the third floor). The beds were firm, (good if you're into that sort of thing) pillows were hit or miss, and the shower was good. Breakfast was good for being a continental.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Would I Stay there again, Hmmm"
The bed was very hard to sleep on and a lot of up stairs banging. You could not control the temp in the room it was either to cold or to hot. The breakfast room was too crowded and we had to wait for 30 minutes to get a table. Would I stay again ?
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Noisie"
Only complaint my husband had was the noisie people above our room. Next time he said we are going to the top floor.
2 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Hard bed and pillows, with noisy location. Very uncomfortable.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Rip off"
We paid for a king suite and were given a queen, no king available, we were never contacted by the manager, as promised. Room was an oven, air, nor heat worked. ,
"Great Cheap option for napa"
Came to the area for a friends wedding. This was a well priced option for the napa area. Facilities were clean, room was big, and the free breakfast was awesome!
Kate
"Nice hotel. Better location."
Staff was exceptionally nice and helpful. Room was overall nice and clean. Pillows were like rocks. Had throw pillows on bed without pillow cases- makes me wonder if they are clean? Pool area was nice and warm. Water was clean and well maintained. But we swam at night and apparently the overhead lights blew a fuse. Staff tried to fix it but we ended up swimming in very low lighting. Breakfast was well put together. Clean area to eat, lots of food choices, staff was there to help.
mother of 2
"It is a motel and expensive"
It is a motel at a hotel price. $149 for one night for what I got was excessive. Mattress was uncomfortable.