Hotel Saint Petersburg, St. Petersburg
Metro: 15-minute walk
Hotel Saint Petersburg puts you steps from the Neva River, across the water from central attractions. A 15-minute walk takes you to Ploshchad' Lenina Metro Station - from there it’s a 24-minute trip to Summer Garden and 27 minutes to the remarkable Church of the Savior on Blood.
An 8-minute drive takes you to State Hermitage Museum, where European masterpieces and Siberian artifacts are among a collection of more than 3 million works. The Cabin of Peter the Great, a 3-room home that once housed the Tsar, is an offbeat attraction a 24-minute walk away.
Guests praise the water views at this hotel, which serves free breakfast buffets that include eggs, ham, and fruit. You can order room service, or enjoy beer and fresh dishes - from pizza to boiled crayfish - at Bering restaurant, which offers panoramic city and water views.
Free WiFi, various views
Facing the Neva River or nearby Peter and Paul Fortress, all 401 guestrooms come with free WiFi and satellite TV. Furnishings include the essentials - simple beds and wood desks - and select accommodations, including Superior Rooms, are equipped with mini-refrigerators.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $43
- Standard Double or Twin Room, River View
- Deluxe Room, River View
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Superior Room, City View
- Superior Room, 1 King Bed, River View
- Family Room, 3 Bedrooms
- Family Room, 2 Bedrooms
- Standard Single Room, River View
At a glance
- This hotel has 401 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star St. Petersburg hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1970
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
Top St. Petersburg hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in St. Petersburg
- Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic HotelFrom
- Mary HotelFrom
"This is a fantastic place for every reason: proximity to sights, cleanliness, helpful staff, and comfort."Apr 8, 2015
- Hotel Novotel Saint Petersburg CentreFrom
"We had two rooms, one for us and another for teens. Teens had twin beds, while we had a full. Both rooms were clean and comfortable. Really appreciated the two free bottles of…"Apr 5, 2015
- Oktiabrskaya Hotel, Ligovsky BranchFrom
"Staff was friendly and accomodating. Great location. No free breakfast, but restaurant next door is very nice."Apr 2, 2015
DiningBERING - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
CHAPLIN HALL - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Saint Petersburg, St. Petersburg’s small print
Also known as
- Saint Petersburg Hotel
- Saint Petersburg Hotel St
- Hotel Saint Petersburg St. Petersburg
Please note that foreign guests are required to pay a migration fee of RUB100 on arrival at the hotel's reception. Please contact the hotel for more information. Contact information is in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: RUB 120 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Self parking costs RUB 400 per day
Rollaway beds are available for RUB 700 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RUB 1650 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.