All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
1700 W Highway 76, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Our Miserable Vacationw/no Sleep"
The 2nd night of our 3 day trip, a large group of children started running & screaming at approx. 3:00am. They were outside our room. The next day I saw that there were 12 children in 3 rooms w/adults. 5 cars were involved. Our friends were in another bldg & reported a similar event the 1st night. They had no security so nothing was done. With no sleep, we checked out, even after we prepaid for a 3rd night. It just wasn't worth staying. The desk clerk asked why we didn't call them. Why should we? There was no one to handle the situation. We will just let others know about the bad situation. Also, this visit they changed breakfast. It was awful. Certainly not as good as our previous visits.
3 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and knowledgable at check in. Problem at check out. I had my receipt from Hotels.com where my stay had been paid in full but they argued that the bill was not paid. We were leaving for home and they asked that we delay our departure until the problem was resolved . My credit had been charged, but they continued to argue. I finally told them it was their problem not mine that I had proof of payment and left.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Very displeased"
This hotel was dirty and nasty from the begining. I walked in to check in and the first thing the man at the counter said was he was the only one working and getting complaints nonstop. He also said everyone had every right to be complaining. I knew right then to be prepared.Walls were disgusting , trash from the last visitor , as well as, hair clips from previous occupants. I also want to add we had one towel for a " suite" . Once we got as settled as possible and laid down to sleep the hotels fire alarms went off. I called the office and was hung up on once The man stated he knew the alarms were going off. It took at least twenty minutes for the alarm to be shut off and went off three more times after that. Luckily I was able to muffle the noise a bit by standing on the bed so it didn't wake up my children. The beds were incredibly uncomfortable and walls so thin we could hear our neighbors in the restroom each time. Both times we took our kids to swim we couldn't get clean towels. Lastly when we went to check out the man in the office attempted to double charge us. I had to get my to show him our recipe that we had unfortunately already paid for such an awful room. The one and only reason we didn't check out and demand our money back from the very start of our stay was there were no vacancys in town due to a car show and the tax free weekend shoppers.( we called around ) I wouldn't recomment this hotel at all.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Rocky
"Great Hotel!"
The room was very clean and comfortable. It was a great area to stay in as well.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Too noisy
3 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"About what I expected"
Not my first choice, but you get what you pay for. It was disappointing to find the room I was assigned was a smoking room, even though no one mentioned if that would be OK. Luckily they moved me to a "Suite" which was just a different room in a newer building. It was a building they must not use, as the air was not turned on, and it was 95 degrees out. The room was almost cool by morning.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
Friendly staff. Good breakfast at nearby Dick Clark Grill with scrambled eggs, sausage patty, biscuits and gravy. Our non-smoking Room had a terrible smell. They sent an ionic air machine out which removed some of the odor, but it returned once machine was gone. Damp throughout stay and everything felt wet. We ran air-conditioner on high but only had wet cold air. Too much humidity leaving swimming suits and towels wet. Our clothes smelled and everything needed to be washed when we got home.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Worst Hotel in Branson"
This is the worst hotel. They were bugs inside the place and the air didn't work well. And there was spilled soda all over the wall.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
The inadequate AC does not remove the humidity from the room.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Not the room I booked"
I booked a suite and was given a regular room. No suites were available so we were stuck. Hotels.com did offer compensation for the hotel's mistake which was appreciated but the hotel did nothing. Not sure where the mistake in rooms happened but everything through confirmation e-mails and hotels.com showed the correct booking info just the Ramada's info was not correct. We won't be staying here again. Rooms were old, dusty, torn carpet and in need of new paint and furniture.
Jared
Hotel add said there was a hot tub and a hotel bar and this was not true. Also I thought it was a Hotel not a Motel. I would have requested ground floor
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Patsy
"Not a hotel!"
Looks a little run down.
JonD
"No bueno"
No elevator; tiniest bathroom I've ever seen; housekeeping & price are the only two positives about this room.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
We arrived late on Friday night and checked in. The AC in the room wasn't working properly. Maintenance finally arrived and because it was after midnight, there was nothing they could do to fix it until morning. It wasn't terrible but very uncomfortable sleeping. The floor was sticky and stained and the room had a musty smell. The next morning, we were able to get moved to another room, AC was working great and it was a much cleaner nicer room with the same layout as the old one on a few floors lower. Free breakfast was standard, but not very appetizing. The location was not very clean. Eggs were cold, pastries seemed stale and milk was bad. Biscuits and gravy, Dannon yougurt and coffee were the best things on the menu. At checkout, we were given a free night due to the inconvenience of sleeping in a warm room and having to move all our stuff the next morning. We did appareciate that and would probably try them again, but I would definitely go somewhere to pay for breakfast.
"Keep looking!"
AC worked great. Bed slept good. Carpet was absolutely filthy and stained. Old TV. Wouldn't recommend at all. Really surprised it was a Ramada in this kinda shape.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"first time away"
I was OK with the stay. I didn't like my room on the top floor. I really like the Hotel because it was on the strip.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2015
"Awesome"
Awesome !!!!!!!!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Sawney
"Never again."
Couldn't access my room due to the large motorcycle rally that turned into a fight that I was not told about when checking in. Parking lot was full of intoxicated people and police. Did not look or feel safe at all.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Good value and a great location"
This hotel is right on the strip. All the resturants and show clubs are up and down the strip. Some only walking distance .
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Nice stay in Branson"
Had a nice stay, room needs a little up keep as a new sink but, was a comfortable room. Will stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2015
Ida
"Friendly staff"
Located within walking distance of Dixie Stampede. Super nice staff that are quick to help.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Decent Value"
Chose this hotel because of proximity to relative's home. We've stayed here before, decent value for the money. The toilet ran, hopefully they'll repair it soon. Sofa in room needs to be replaced/recovered-slashed upholstery on L arm.
6 night family trip May 12, 2015
The room was clean and that is important to me. There was a free breakfast nearby. Dining options were close and of course plenty of shows were near.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Great Staff - Dirty Rooms"
The first room was dirty and the door did not lock. We requested a new room, which the staff was more than happy to help us out with, and it was better. Not great, but at least the door locked and it was a little cleaner. The breakfast was great and so were the ladies that cooked/served it. Everyone was very friendly, I just wish the rooms were a little cleaner. But it's cheap, so you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Kristen
"Two thumbs up."
Came for a family stay in Branson. First time at this hotel. Booked a two bed in a smoking room but they gave us a single bed. Let the desk clerk know and he was great, moving us to another room without batting an eye. Quiet room for right on the strip, nothing fancy but comfortable and clean.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Angela
"Friendly"
The hotel needed upgraded and it wasnt very clean.. Breakfast was great!!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Disappointed Customer...."
was disappointed in this Ramada....tv was tiny and fuzzy, went through 2 coffee pots before one worked, security lock was broken on the door, although they did repair it promptly, bathtub stopper was broken, had to pay if you wanted fridge or microwave in room, ice machine did not work half of our stay, even though we were there for 6 nights we had to have our key fixed almost everyday to get into our room, light/fan in bathroom was filthy, but on the up side the beds were very comfortable and the location could not be beat, and the front desk staff and maintenance staff were very courteous although housekeeping could use some lessons in friendliness. For a Ramada Inn I was quite surprised at the condition of the motel, you usually can always count on Ramada Inns to be nice but I will not stay here again..
6 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Room was comfortable, most of the staff was pleasant. Lock out of room before stay was over. 22 degrees outside, front desk clerk informed us maybe the BATTERY was dead. To let her know if the key didn't work, she'd call maintenance for us. Did I mention it was 22 degrees outside, really!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Convenient"
Thought it could be a little cleaner. The breakfast provided was excellent.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"thiefs??"
My wife, daughter and myself stayed the night of Dec 12, upon check-out your desk staff checked out the wrong room and charged my card for it, which i had already prepaid for my room. I realized that she had made a mistake, returned back to the office and notified them, she told me that she would have to have the manager issue a refund, obviously it has been 2 week and i have not seen my refund yet. I stayed in room 219, the woman at the desk checked out room 218 by mistake.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Timothy
"Always satisfied with accomodations."
We have stayed here often. Always satisfied with the room, however, this time the hair dryer quit working. We were basically finished with it anyway so we just waited and told them when we checked out. Great breakfast at Dick Clark's. Can't get a better breakfast included with room anywhere.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Sheryl
"Good hotel, cheap, with one issue in comments"
Negatives: loud yelling from bar next door. The continental breakfast was great at the Great American Bandstand. Waitresses are available, which means you should leave a tip. This is not a problem in general, but this needs to be made clear because I did not have cash at the time and had to acquire cash to leave the tip.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Jacob
"Bad room service"
It appeared that the room service had not finished their job before they had given us the room. There were no blankets on our bed, only sheets. In the morning we wanted to take showers, but found that there were no bath towels. I called the front desk to request towels. They said they would send someone right away. We waited and didn't get our towels until the time we had to leave. No apologies from the staff. The best part about our stay was the breakfast. If it weren't for the outstanding breakfast, I would have rated this a 1.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Nuowen
"Weekend trip to Branson"
From the pictures of the lobby we thought this hotel was new - wrong - only the lobby is new. The building where the rooms are located was probably built in either the 60s or 70s. Rooms have been updated, but the hotel itself feels old - they should post more pics of the outside of the hotel building to let visitors know that it is an older building. Evrything was very clean and tidy - just disappointed that we had an old building - when booking looking at pics, espically of the lobby thought that it was a new motel
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Shawn
Location was great, not having hot water was not so great! The room was clean and the staff were pleasant. There was an issue with the final bill from the hotel being about $20 less than I had paid on the Expedia site.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Wendy
"It worked for what was needed"
I have stayed there before, but not so close to the strip. You could hear the sounds if the bar next door then the clanking of bottles being thrown out at 1:30 am. Had to go back to the office to reprogram the key leaving my family standing on the third floor in the cold. But the room was clean, people are friendly, they had my prebooked info right there for me which made checking in and out easy, it's awsome how they offer a shuttle bus to their complimentary breakfast at Dick Clark's restaurant right next door. So overall it was ok!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
We had to take cold showers our first morning. The beds were very uncomfortable, and made a lot of noise when we moved. Coffee was not refilled the 2nd morning.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Not what I expected"
I researched this hotel through pictures and reviews as I have done with each hotel. I feel that the pictures are very deceiving. The English Country designed building is the lobby of a 1960's hotel that post dates the property by no less than 40+ years. The rooms did not have a closet. The ironing board is hanging from the wall in the room. The bathroom could not be any smaller without removing the door. The location is great. The room was clean, but somehow, I expect that to be a standard in any building with a staff that cleans every day. My real problem was that I was bringing my family to celebrate an 84th birthday and wanted something special. If I would have paid 50.00 for the room, I would not have been disappointed, but the pictures do not represent reality.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Liz
"NICE LOWER PRICED HOTEL THAT HAS EVERYTING YOU"
WE FOUND THE HOTEL TO BE VERY CLEAN COMFORTABLE AND SO CLOSE TO SO MANY OF E SHOWS
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
MARGE
"Good time"
We had a great stay. Was real convenient to Rowdy Beaver and the strip. The free breakfast at Dick Clark's American Bandstand, was one of the best I have had in Branson.the biscuits were awesome and the scrambled eggs were the best I have had.. Kudos to the breakfast!! Overall was a great time and WILL return to this Ramada..
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
"just OK."
They ran out of Food for breakfast.... not good.... said they were waiting on a truck... But you know I would have enough food for up to two days after the truck gets in, because you never know if or when they have problems.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Jimmie C
Because this hotel accommodates pets, we were not sure what we were getting. Our room was very clean with no evidence of pets having been in the room. If all the rooms were like ours, i would certainly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
This was a comfortable hotel. We especially liked the continental breakfast.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Worst night of my life at RAMADA HOTEL"
I normally don't write reviews about my stay even if my experience with the hotel was bad. But in this instance, I will have to expressed our deepest disappointment with RAMADA hotel in Branson. My Family and I booked 2 nights with this hotel. We arrived on Friday night after a 3 hour trip from Arkansas. We were pretty tired and decided to go to bed around 11. Long story short, Me, My Wife and my 8 year old son were up all night becase there were people screaming and kicking peoples door all night. Next morning sleep deprived went to the hotel lobby to check out and find another hotel. I told the manager what happened and he said "you will have to dispute with Hotel.com". I was so angry so I left. We were able to find a great hotel for our second night. I spoke to a wonderful rep at Hotels.com and she appologized on behalf of Ramada inn. The rep offerd me a voucher for $50.00 dollars plus one night refund. I was very pleased with Hotels.com customer service. I will not stay at any RAMADA HOTELS EVER!!!!!
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Ruben
"very pleasant"
Stay was very pleasant and close to many of the things we wanted to do.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Very clean and friendly place to stay
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Close to theaters and restaurants."
It was a convenient place to stay. The two chairs in the room were very unstable. The guest computer was a nice convenience although the keyboard letters and numbers were almost worn off. Loved the breakfast each morning.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
cat
"Clean Rooms, Good Location"
Room was always clean and maintenance service was quick, when needed. Breakfast was nice, but not always hot enough.
4 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice hotel and clean"
The hotel was good. The breakfast was next door but it was buffet style and had plenty to choose from. No complaints.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
joann
"Close to the shows & restaurants"
We enjoyed the breakfast vouchers each day at the American Bandstand restaurant located next door