All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1700 W Highway 76, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Great Staff - Dirty Rooms"
The first room was dirty and the door did not lock. We requested a new room, which the staff was more than happy to help us out with, and it was better. Not great, but at least the door locked and it was a little cleaner. The breakfast was great and so were the ladies that cooked/served it. Everyone was very friendly, I just wish the rooms were a little cleaner. But it's cheap, so you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Kristen
"Two thumbs up."
Came for a family stay in Branson. First time at this hotel. Booked a two bed in a smoking room but they gave us a single bed. Let the desk clerk know and he was great, moving us to another room without batting an eye. Quiet room for right on the strip, nothing fancy but comfortable and clean.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Angela
"Friendly"
The hotel needed upgraded and it wasnt very clean.. Breakfast was great!!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Disappointed Customer...."
was disappointed in this Ramada....tv was tiny and fuzzy, went through 2 coffee pots before one worked, security lock was broken on the door, although they did repair it promptly, bathtub stopper was broken, had to pay if you wanted fridge or microwave in room, ice machine did not work half of our stay, even though we were there for 6 nights we had to have our key fixed almost everyday to get into our room, light/fan in bathroom was filthy, but on the up side the beds were very comfortable and the location could not be beat, and the front desk staff and maintenance staff were very courteous although housekeeping could use some lessons in friendliness. For a Ramada Inn I was quite surprised at the condition of the motel, you usually can always count on Ramada Inns to be nice but I will not stay here again..
6 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Room was comfortable, most of the staff was pleasant. Lock out of room before stay was over. 22 degrees outside, front desk clerk informed us maybe the BATTERY was dead. To let her know if the key didn't work, she'd call maintenance for us. Did I mention it was 22 degrees outside, really!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Convenient"
Thought it could be a little cleaner. The breakfast provided was excellent.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"thiefs??"
My wife, daughter and myself stayed the night of Dec 12, upon check-out your desk staff checked out the wrong room and charged my card for it, which i had already prepaid for my room. I realized that she had made a mistake, returned back to the office and notified them, she told me that she would have to have the manager issue a refund, obviously it has been 2 week and i have not seen my refund yet. I stayed in room 219, the woman at the desk checked out room 218 by mistake.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Timothy
"Always satisfied with accomodations."
We have stayed here often. Always satisfied with the room, however, this time the hair dryer quit working. We were basically finished with it anyway so we just waited and told them when we checked out. Great breakfast at Dick Clark's. Can't get a better breakfast included with room anywhere.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Sheryl
"Good hotel, cheap, with one issue in comments"
Negatives: loud yelling from bar next door. The continental breakfast was great at the Great American Bandstand. Waitresses are available, which means you should leave a tip. This is not a problem in general, but this needs to be made clear because I did not have cash at the time and had to acquire cash to leave the tip.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Jacob
"Bad room service"
It appeared that the room service had not finished their job before they had given us the room. There were no blankets on our bed, only sheets. In the morning we wanted to take showers, but found that there were no bath towels. I called the front desk to request towels. They said they would send someone right away. We waited and didn't get our towels until the time we had to leave. No apologies from the staff. The best part about our stay was the breakfast. If it weren't for the outstanding breakfast, I would have rated this a 1.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Nuowen
"Weekend trip to Branson"
From the pictures of the lobby we thought this hotel was new - wrong - only the lobby is new. The building where the rooms are located was probably built in either the 60s or 70s. Rooms have been updated, but the hotel itself feels old - they should post more pics of the outside of the hotel building to let visitors know that it is an older building. Evrything was very clean and tidy - just disappointed that we had an old building - when booking looking at pics, espically of the lobby thought that it was a new motel
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Shawn
Location was great, not having hot water was not so great! The room was clean and the staff were pleasant. There was an issue with the final bill from the hotel being about $20 less than I had paid on the Expedia site.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Wendy
"It worked for what was needed"
I have stayed there before, but not so close to the strip. You could hear the sounds if the bar next door then the clanking of bottles being thrown out at 1:30 am. Had to go back to the office to reprogram the key leaving my family standing on the third floor in the cold. But the room was clean, people are friendly, they had my prebooked info right there for me which made checking in and out easy, it's awsome how they offer a shuttle bus to their complimentary breakfast at Dick Clark's restaurant right next door. So overall it was ok!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
We had to take cold showers our first morning. The beds were very uncomfortable, and made a lot of noise when we moved. Coffee was not refilled the 2nd morning.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Not what I expected"
I researched this hotel through pictures and reviews as I have done with each hotel. I feel that the pictures are very deceiving. The English Country designed building is the lobby of a 1960's hotel that post dates the property by no less than 40+ years. The rooms did not have a closet. The ironing board is hanging from the wall in the room. The bathroom could not be any smaller without removing the door. The location is great. The room was clean, but somehow, I expect that to be a standard in any building with a staff that cleans every day. My real problem was that I was bringing my family to celebrate an 84th birthday and wanted something special. If I would have paid 50.00 for the room, I would not have been disappointed, but the pictures do not represent reality.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Liz
"NICE LOWER PRICED HOTEL THAT HAS EVERYTING YOU"
WE FOUND THE HOTEL TO BE VERY CLEAN COMFORTABLE AND SO CLOSE TO SO MANY OF E SHOWS
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
MARGE
"Good time"
We had a great stay. Was real convenient to Rowdy Beaver and the strip. The free breakfast at Dick Clark's American Bandstand, was one of the best I have had in Branson.the biscuits were awesome and the scrambled eggs were the best I have had.. Kudos to the breakfast!! Overall was a great time and WILL return to this Ramada..
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
"just OK."
They ran out of Food for breakfast.... not good.... said they were waiting on a truck... But you know I would have enough food for up to two days after the truck gets in, because you never know if or when they have problems.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Jimmie C
Because this hotel accommodates pets, we were not sure what we were getting. Our room was very clean with no evidence of pets having been in the room. If all the rooms were like ours, i would certainly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
This was a comfortable hotel. We especially liked the continental breakfast.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Worst night of my life at RAMADA HOTEL"
I normally don't write reviews about my stay even if my experience with the hotel was bad. But in this instance, I will have to expressed our deepest disappointment with RAMADA hotel in Branson. My Family and I booked 2 nights with this hotel. We arrived on Friday night after a 3 hour trip from Arkansas. We were pretty tired and decided to go to bed around 11. Long story short, Me, My Wife and my 8 year old son were up all night becase there were people screaming and kicking peoples door all night. Next morning sleep deprived went to the hotel lobby to check out and find another hotel. I told the manager what happened and he said "you will have to dispute with Hotel.com". I was so angry so I left. We were able to find a great hotel for our second night. I spoke to a wonderful rep at Hotels.com and she appologized on behalf of Ramada inn. The rep offerd me a voucher for $50.00 dollars plus one night refund. I was very pleased with Hotels.com customer service. I will not stay at any RAMADA HOTELS EVER!!!!!
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Ruben
"very pleasant"
Stay was very pleasant and close to many of the things we wanted to do.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Very clean and friendly place to stay
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Close to theaters and restaurants."
It was a convenient place to stay. The two chairs in the room were very unstable. The guest computer was a nice convenience although the keyboard letters and numbers were almost worn off. Loved the breakfast each morning.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
cat
"Clean Rooms, Good Location"
Room was always clean and maintenance service was quick, when needed. Breakfast was nice, but not always hot enough.
4 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice hotel and clean"
The hotel was good. The breakfast was next door but it was buffet style and had plenty to choose from. No complaints.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
joann
"Close to the shows & restaurants"
We enjoyed the breakfast vouchers each day at the American Bandstand restaurant located next door
Hotel was good breakfast at Dick Clark's was great
joann
"coooold"
we went through 6 different keys in freezing weather to finally get moved into another room where the heat wasn't all that great. Had to sit around in long johns and long sleeve shirts. The room only cost us 104.00 but was doable at least. Breakfast was great at the dick clark diner.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Go the other way!"
Office has been remodeled and looks like a lodge. Everything else (all the rooms) is worn out '60s motor lodge. Nice grounds but everything located behind a popular bar and night spot. Very noisy.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"No elevators"
Was very clean and comfortable BUT, we in our 80s had to climb up steps to the third floor,no elevators.
3 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"We'll come back"
Great value for the price and location. Great breakfast buffet.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Good service, bed a little hard."
Room as clean enough and staff was friendly. Beds were extremely hard. Had to get key cards redone second day. Apparently the cards were only coded for one nights stay instead of two. Front desk person took care of it right away. Breakfast is great and we have never had bad service at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Sheryl
"Needs a lot of work"
the room is dated, poor lighting, old TV with a TV guide that didn't match the channels, furniture coming apart, no refrigerator or microwave, from the check in desk you could see into the offices were cluttered
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"nice hotel and good location"
good and very satisfied. second time to stay there would stay again
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
It wasn't wasn't very clean....blankets looke about 20 years old.... And oddly there were no trash cans anywhere
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Was right next door to what we were doing"
This is a very nice place, the breakfast was very good and the staff very nice to work with. We will be using them again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Not what it looks like online!"
The photos of the Hotel are not what they look like. The woman that checked me in was not friendly at all, and none informant! The out side of the units are run down! To my surprise the room was clean and it smelled o.k. It says they have a bar, restaurant and complement breakfast. Well I guess its kind of true. There is a restaurant and bar in the same parking lot, but it isn't the Ramada! And you have to drive or be shuttled to Dick Clarks café for breakfast. The breakfast is hot food, eggs sausage, ham, gravy, biscuits and a few other items. It was good. But the Ramada wasn't what I expected!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Diana
"Location"
Nice for the price. Should include microwave and fridge. Free breakfast was a +
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
charlie
"enjoyed the hotel and the location of where it was"
Enjoyed the location and the hotel its self. It was a large room and the fact that we up grade to a nicer room was a very nice thing for us on our first stay in that hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
michelle
"Nothing special...."
Did not like first room, asked for a different room, which was better. Staff was accommodating In letting us make the change. Would not stay there again!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Close to all attractions"
Very good
3 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Ken Alvine
"good hotel"
It is a good hotel for the price. I wish there was a fridge and comforter. Situated right across from Dixie Stampede, a great show!
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Overall it was ok for the price. Old plumbing fixtures . Everything needs major updating.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Dale
The room was very clean the complimentary breakfast was great. I just wish the room had a refrigerator.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Teresa
Ice machine on 4th floor broken had to shop floors for ice
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Pictures deceiving"
The Hotel lobby is not attached to the rooms. Individual buildings. Good housekeeping department very nice. The hotel is older but the rooms are well kept. All standards ie..microwaves and refrigerators are at an additional daily cost.
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Jenn Cole
"Not happy!!"
The pictures on the internet are way better than our room we had. The girl at the counter wasn't very friendly and when she called housekeeping manager to verify if our room was cleaned the manager walked in all mad and was very rude. She acted as if we were all bothering her. Our room wasn't cleaned when we checked in @3:30 and you can check in @3. So we had to wait another 20 mins. Our room could've used more cleaning time. When my son showered he got floor wet and I used towel to clean it up in bathroom and the towel was dirty from floor being dirty. How gross to pay to stay in that. So we stayed there 3 nites and when housekeeping cleaned each day they never dumped our trash and just straighten the blankets. They were all on one side if bed. Housekeepers were such slobs!! We also had to keep getting more towels from front desk cuz there's 4 of us and they knew that and never got enough each day. Pain in the butt when there's 3 buildings to stay in and we had to walk clear there to get them. It was so unorganized. I will not stay there again. I will pay more to have something better.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Megan
"pretty nice for the price"
Had a great time. Location was great and my grandchildren loved the pools and weight room. Also thankful for the free breakfast. Also a good way to save a few dollars!!!
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
gilda
"Great price for a clean hotel, on the strip."
OK, no problems. Breakfast was a hassle because you had to leave the hotel property to get to it.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014