All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
1700 W Highway 76, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

Hotel was good breakfast at Dick Clark's was great
joann
"coooold"
we went through 6 different keys in freezing weather to finally get moved into another room where the heat wasn't all that great. Had to sit around in long johns and long sleeve shirts. The room only cost us 104.00 but was doable at least. Breakfast was great at the dick clark diner.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Go the other way!"
Office has been remodeled and looks like a lodge. Everything else (all the rooms) is worn out '60s motor lodge. Nice grounds but everything located behind a popular bar and night spot. Very noisy.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"No elevators"
Was very clean and comfortable BUT, we in our 80s had to climb up steps to the third floor,no elevators.
3 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"We'll come back"
Great value for the price and location. Great breakfast buffet.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Good service, bed a little hard."
Room as clean enough and staff was friendly. Beds were extremely hard. Had to get key cards redone second day. Apparently the cards were only coded for one nights stay instead of two. Front desk person took care of it right away. Breakfast is great and we have never had bad service at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Sheryl
"Needs a lot of work"
the room is dated, poor lighting, old TV with a TV guide that didn't match the channels, furniture coming apart, no refrigerator or microwave, from the check in desk you could see into the offices were cluttered
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"nice hotel and good location"
good and very satisfied. second time to stay there would stay again
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
It wasn't wasn't very clean....blankets looke about 20 years old.... And oddly there were no trash cans anywhere
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Was right next door to what we were doing"
This is a very nice place, the breakfast was very good and the staff very nice to work with. We will be using them again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Not what it looks like online!"
The photos of the Hotel are not what they look like. The woman that checked me in was not friendly at all, and none informant! The out side of the units are run down! To my surprise the room was clean and it smelled o.k. It says they have a bar, restaurant and complement breakfast. Well I guess its kind of true. There is a restaurant and bar in the same parking lot, but it isn't the Ramada! And you have to drive or be shuttled to Dick Clarks café for breakfast. The breakfast is hot food, eggs sausage, ham, gravy, biscuits and a few other items. It was good. But the Ramada wasn't what I expected!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Diana
"Location"
Nice for the price. Should include microwave and fridge. Free breakfast was a +
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
charlie
"enjoyed the hotel and the location of where it was"
Enjoyed the location and the hotel its self. It was a large room and the fact that we up grade to a nicer room was a very nice thing for us on our first stay in that hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
michelle
"Nothing special...."
Did not like first room, asked for a different room, which was better. Staff was accommodating In letting us make the change. Would not stay there again!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Close to all attractions"
Very good
3 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Ken Alvine
"good hotel"
It is a good hotel for the price. I wish there was a fridge and comforter. Situated right across from Dixie Stampede, a great show!
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Overall it was ok for the price. Old plumbing fixtures . Everything needs major updating.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Dale
The room was very clean the complimentary breakfast was great. I just wish the room had a refrigerator.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Teresa
Ice machine on 4th floor broken had to shop floors for ice
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Pictures deceiving"
The Hotel lobby is not attached to the rooms. Individual buildings. Good housekeeping department very nice. The hotel is older but the rooms are well kept. All standards ie..microwaves and refrigerators are at an additional daily cost.
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Jenn Cole
"Not happy!!"
The pictures on the internet are way better than our room we had. The girl at the counter wasn't very friendly and when she called housekeeping manager to verify if our room was cleaned the manager walked in all mad and was very rude. She acted as if we were all bothering her. Our room wasn't cleaned when we checked in @3:30 and you can check in @3. So we had to wait another 20 mins. Our room could've used more cleaning time. When my son showered he got floor wet and I used towel to clean it up in bathroom and the towel was dirty from floor being dirty. How gross to pay to stay in that. So we stayed there 3 nites and when housekeeping cleaned each day they never dumped our trash and just straighten the blankets. They were all on one side if bed. Housekeepers were such slobs!! We also had to keep getting more towels from front desk cuz there's 4 of us and they knew that and never got enough each day. Pain in the butt when there's 3 buildings to stay in and we had to walk clear there to get them. It was so unorganized. I will not stay there again. I will pay more to have something better.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Megan
"pretty nice for the price"
Had a great time. Location was great and my grandchildren loved the pools and weight room. Also thankful for the free breakfast. Also a good way to save a few dollars!!!
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
gilda
"Great price for a clean hotel, on the strip."
OK, no problems. Breakfast was a hassle because you had to leave the hotel property to get to it.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
KTR
"next to a redlight for convience on the strip"
Hotel is older but clean. With it being older it still has the older style pool which is still one of the larger and deeper pools. Which my kid loves. The breakfast vouchers are great. We had a hot meal to start or day
4 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Catherine
We enjoyed our stay very much. 2 pools was very nice.
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Wasnt anthing like the ad."
I was not satisfied with my stay at this hotel. Actually you should call it a motel because that's what it really is. The pictures do not look like what I stayed at. There was one building with an elevator, but there were no rooms available. And because of the inconvenience of not having an elevator in my building, they opted to give me a mini fridge for my stay. I don't even need a mini fridge. My family and I went out, figuring our room would be clean by the afternoon when we got back. When we got back the cleaning crew didn't even make it to our room yet. And that was at 4 pm! It took them the next day for them to clean it. You had to also go to the next building over to get your breakfast, which was up a steep hill and the van that was supposed to pick us up took forever, so we just ended up walking. The only thing that was nice about it was the location of the hotel in Branson, at least its right across the street to Dixie Stampeed. I just wasn't happy with my stay.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Forgot to do my home work."
Booked room weeks in advance, arrived to 3rd floor, no elevator, room cold, bed spread was a sheet, called desk for blanket, told they were out. went to office and asked for a better room, new room smelled of mold extremely bad, asked for another room, this one smelled better and the building did have an elevator, still had a sheet for bed spread, one thin blanket, asked maid for extra blanket, she made a note but never returned. mold was visiable in the bathroon around lower walls and behind toilet. I went to Wal Mart and bought my own blanket. Hot breakfast was a half mile from the room, uphill all the way, shuttle van was old, tip jar in the van, also tip enevlope in the room also. Hotel owner needs to wake up. Hotel has such potential, so sad,
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Needs alot of updating to be a 3 star."
Didn't stay long at hotel as it was not set up very well for relaxing. We would not rate this as a 3 star hotel.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Nice!"
The Hotel was nice. It wasn't anything special, but it wasn't run down either. If your high maintenance and picky don't stay here you won't like it. But if your looking for a nice hotel with a nice price this is what your looking for. The complimentary breakfast was very good also. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Jake
"Well worth the price. Hotel ok for its age"
The hotel was ok for its age. You could tell it was built is the 70's. It was clean, and was cleaned every day. You could tell they were trying to keep it up. Very nice staff. They did offer a full Breakfast, but you had to travel next door to a local restaurant. There was no elevators so you had to climb steps unless you was lucky to get a floor level, which was only one floor depending on where you parked.
"Great location and price!"
We were extremely pleased with our stay. We were offered a great price, free breakfast, and friendly staff. We even extended our stay. We will stay here again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"In the middle of the strip, easy to get to all sig"
Had a great stay-hotel personal very professional and cordial. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Will stay with them again when we return!
4 night romance trip Jun 22, 2014
Jean Simmons
"Not what I expected from Ramada"
They had us booked on the 3rd floor when we requested a ground floor. We had let them know ahead of time by phone and email what we needed.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
Love my walk in shower. cleanliness of the room. Staff was great help wiith everything!
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
"Long weekend"
This was our first stay in Branson. Didn't know anything about any of the hotels. I was afraid that for the price it would be a dump. We were very pleased. The room was clean, the beds were comfy and the free breakfast was delicious. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Alice
"look else where"
We booked here from the pics online. They were deceiving the main office is really nice but the room kinda out dated and old. We didnt stay we moved down the street to a nicer place. This is more like a $50 a night room or less. Front desk was very nice to refund our money though.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
"All we needed!"
Had the amenities we were looking for. Clean room, comfortable, pet friendly. Hot breakfast was a nice touch at the restaurant next door. We will go here again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"My stay"
It was a great stay...rooms were clean staff was very nice....definitely would stay again
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
"THE BEST MOTEL"
The Motel was great !!! The rooms were great very clean and cold (we love that) The staff was super!!! Roy was the best he helped us out a lot and we appreciated it so much. We will be back that's for sure !!!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
RaJeanna
"Room was very clean and kept well serviced"
Wonderful place to stay. It was a little noisy Saturday night you could hear the band playing for a couple hours. I would recommend it but dont stay on the Rough Beaver Side unless you like live music. They have several rooms to choose from not next door to the bar.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Convenient"
I normally choose hotels with gym and indoor pool etc but for one night stay this was perfect and decent priced, clean and comfortable. Was very thankful after finding out my daughter left her very expensive headphones in the room when we left that Carmen, the house keeper, had found them and turned them in. I had no trouble getting them returned to us.
Other trip May 28, 2014
We enjoyed our stay at Ramada. The room was very nice and well maintained. The breakfast at Dick Clark's was one of the best we've had as a "freeby." We thought an elevator would be available, but it wasn't in our building. My wife and I struggled a bit with the stairs due to mild handicaps.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
Excellent breakfast. The rooms were VERY clean and staff very friendly. The bed was comfortable and we all had a great nights sleep.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Chana
"Vacation stay"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. We were placed in a room that was convenient for us.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"RIGHT WHERE EVERYTHING WAS CLOSE BY1"
EVERYTHING ABOUT STAY WAS GREAT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF HIGH SPEED INTERNET! I PLAY GAMES ON FACEBOOK,8 POKER OR CASINO TYPE. I LOG IN 1-2 TIMES DAILY. IT TOOK 1 1/2 -2 HOURS JUST TO GET LOGGED IN.! I DO THIS AT HOME IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES! MCDONALDS IS MUCH FASTER! I SPENT OCTOBER2013-MARCH 2014 DRIVING /VISITING/STAYING IN LAS VEGAS,AND SO.CA. AND BACK TO MISSOURI. THIS WAS WORSE THAN ANY EXCEPT THE ONES THAT NEVER WORKED(2). I COULD NOT EVEN PLAY BECAUSE SO SLOW COULD BARELY EVEN GET IN!! I NEEDED PET DOG 50LBS,SMOKING,AND HIGH SPEED INTERNET. LOVED EVERYTHING EXCEPT INTERNET.I WILL USE RAMADA AGAIN BECAUSE OF THESE REQUIREMENTS THEY ARE AVAILABLE,BUT THEY NEED TO WORK ON INTERNET. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THEM THROUGH HOTELS .COM JUST HOPING NET BETTER IN FUTURE .TYVM PERRY
3 night romance trip May 10, 2014
PERRY
"cheap balcony railing, comfy bed!"
this bed was super comfortable, the room was very quiet and all linens were fresh and clean, but the original turquoise carpet is now a dirty brown! yuck! the outside walkway balcony had only a plain iron railing. the complimentary breakfast buffet is a good 10 minute walk up the hill or the shuttle takes you if you don't want to drive your car.
Other trip May 13, 2014
DK
"Nice hotel, convenient to everything."
Only two complaints....had to go up 3 flights of stairs with NO elevator!!! And air conditioner didn't work when it got hot!!!
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Ramada Branson MO,,, OK for the low dollars"
The check in was easy, pre paid. Staff was friendly and gave the needed info. Room was clean, did not expect gold fixtures, for the price was clean, quiet, room was made up very nice.... In Central Branson, to save some $'s to see an extra show, we were okay with it.... Only down side was a TV from at least 10years ago... It worked fine, just not used to tube TV with no swivel.. Not huge.. Just my 2 cents.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Rich
"Nice motel..right on strip!"
I have stayed in Branson for two -three times per year for thirty three years! I would recommend this hotel. It was very clean, a little on the old fashioned side but the beds were very very comfortable. The breakfast was located next door at a restaurant. It was buffet style and our waitresses were wonderful. With that being said, I was slightly disappointed that the breakfast was not closer and that they did not serve waffles, more breads and cereals. All in all though, I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very helpful and the value was definitely worth it!!
Other trip May 5, 2014
Jana
"nice clean motel, and very close to everything."
It was a nice stay and the help was nice and friendly.
Other trip May 5, 2014