All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1700 W Highway 76, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"next to a redlight for convience on the strip"
Hotel is older but clean. With it being older it still has the older style pool which is still one of the larger and deeper pools. Which my kid loves. The breakfast vouchers are great. We had a hot meal to start or day
4 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Catherine
We enjoyed our stay very much. 2 pools was very nice.
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Wasnt anthing like the ad."
I was not satisfied with my stay at this hotel. Actually you should call it a motel because that's what it really is. The pictures do not look like what I stayed at. There was one building with an elevator, but there were no rooms available. And because of the inconvenience of not having an elevator in my building, they opted to give me a mini fridge for my stay. I don't even need a mini fridge. My family and I went out, figuring our room would be clean by the afternoon when we got back. When we got back the cleaning crew didn't even make it to our room yet. And that was at 4 pm! It took them the next day for them to clean it. You had to also go to the next building over to get your breakfast, which was up a steep hill and the van that was supposed to pick us up took forever, so we just ended up walking. The only thing that was nice about it was the location of the hotel in Branson, at least its right across the street to Dixie Stampeed. I just wasn't happy with my stay.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Forgot to do my home work."
Booked room weeks in advance, arrived to 3rd floor, no elevator, room cold, bed spread was a sheet, called desk for blanket, told they were out. went to office and asked for a better room, new room smelled of mold extremely bad, asked for another room, this one smelled better and the building did have an elevator, still had a sheet for bed spread, one thin blanket, asked maid for extra blanket, she made a note but never returned. mold was visiable in the bathroon around lower walls and behind toilet. I went to Wal Mart and bought my own blanket. Hot breakfast was a half mile from the room, uphill all the way, shuttle van was old, tip jar in the van, also tip enevlope in the room also. Hotel owner needs to wake up. Hotel has such potential, so sad,
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Needs alot of updating to be a 3 star."
Didn't stay long at hotel as it was not set up very well for relaxing. We would not rate this as a 3 star hotel.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Nice!"
The Hotel was nice. It wasn't anything special, but it wasn't run down either. If your high maintenance and picky don't stay here you won't like it. But if your looking for a nice hotel with a nice price this is what your looking for. The complimentary breakfast was very good also. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Jake
"Well worth the price. Hotel ok for its age"
The hotel was ok for its age. You could tell it was built is the 70's. It was clean, and was cleaned every day. You could tell they were trying to keep it up. Very nice staff. They did offer a full Breakfast, but you had to travel next door to a local restaurant. There was no elevators so you had to climb steps unless you was lucky to get a floor level, which was only one floor depending on where you parked.
"Great location and price!"
We were extremely pleased with our stay. We were offered a great price, free breakfast, and friendly staff. We even extended our stay. We will stay here again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"In the middle of the strip, easy to get to all sig"
Had a great stay-hotel personal very professional and cordial. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Will stay with them again when we return!
4 night romance trip Jun 22, 2014
Jean Simmons
"Not what I expected from Ramada"
They had us booked on the 3rd floor when we requested a ground floor. We had let them know ahead of time by phone and email what we needed.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
Love my walk in shower. cleanliness of the room. Staff was great help wiith everything!
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
"Long weekend"
This was our first stay in Branson. Didn't know anything about any of the hotels. I was afraid that for the price it would be a dump. We were very pleased. The room was clean, the beds were comfy and the free breakfast was delicious. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Alice
"look else where"
We booked here from the pics online. They were deceiving the main office is really nice but the room kinda out dated and old. We didnt stay we moved down the street to a nicer place. This is more like a $50 a night room or less. Front desk was very nice to refund our money though.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
"All we needed!"
Had the amenities we were looking for. Clean room, comfortable, pet friendly. Hot breakfast was a nice touch at the restaurant next door. We will go here again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"My stay"
It was a great stay...rooms were clean staff was very nice....definitely would stay again
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
"THE BEST MOTEL"
The Motel was great !!! The rooms were great very clean and cold (we love that) The staff was super!!! Roy was the best he helped us out a lot and we appreciated it so much. We will be back that's for sure !!!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
RaJeanna
"Room was very clean and kept well serviced"
Wonderful place to stay. It was a little noisy Saturday night you could hear the band playing for a couple hours. I would recommend it but dont stay on the Rough Beaver Side unless you like live music. They have several rooms to choose from not next door to the bar.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Convenient"
I normally choose hotels with gym and indoor pool etc but for one night stay this was perfect and decent priced, clean and comfortable. Was very thankful after finding out my daughter left her very expensive headphones in the room when we left that Carmen, the house keeper, had found them and turned them in. I had no trouble getting them returned to us.
Other trip May 28, 2014
We enjoyed our stay at Ramada. The room was very nice and well maintained. The breakfast at Dick Clark's was one of the best we've had as a "freeby." We thought an elevator would be available, but it wasn't in our building. My wife and I struggled a bit with the stairs due to mild handicaps.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
Excellent breakfast. The rooms were VERY clean and staff very friendly. The bed was comfortable and we all had a great nights sleep.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Chana
"Vacation stay"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. We were placed in a room that was convenient for us.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"RIGHT WHERE EVERYTHING WAS CLOSE BY1"
EVERYTHING ABOUT STAY WAS GREAT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF HIGH SPEED INTERNET! I PLAY GAMES ON FACEBOOK,8 POKER OR CASINO TYPE. I LOG IN 1-2 TIMES DAILY. IT TOOK 1 1/2 -2 HOURS JUST TO GET LOGGED IN.! I DO THIS AT HOME IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES! MCDONALDS IS MUCH FASTER! I SPENT OCTOBER2013-MARCH 2014 DRIVING /VISITING/STAYING IN LAS VEGAS,AND SO.CA. AND BACK TO MISSOURI. THIS WAS WORSE THAN ANY EXCEPT THE ONES THAT NEVER WORKED(2). I COULD NOT EVEN PLAY BECAUSE SO SLOW COULD BARELY EVEN GET IN!! I NEEDED PET DOG 50LBS,SMOKING,AND HIGH SPEED INTERNET. LOVED EVERYTHING EXCEPT INTERNET.I WILL USE RAMADA AGAIN BECAUSE OF THESE REQUIREMENTS THEY ARE AVAILABLE,BUT THEY NEED TO WORK ON INTERNET. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THEM THROUGH HOTELS .COM JUST HOPING NET BETTER IN FUTURE .TYVM PERRY
3 night romance trip May 10, 2014
PERRY
"cheap balcony railing, comfy bed!"
this bed was super comfortable, the room was very quiet and all linens were fresh and clean, but the original turquoise carpet is now a dirty brown! yuck! the outside walkway balcony had only a plain iron railing. the complimentary breakfast buffet is a good 10 minute walk up the hill or the shuttle takes you if you don't want to drive your car.
Other trip May 13, 2014
DK
"Nice hotel, convenient to everything."
Only two complaints....had to go up 3 flights of stairs with NO elevator!!! And air conditioner didn't work when it got hot!!!
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Ramada Branson MO,,, OK for the low dollars"
The check in was easy, pre paid. Staff was friendly and gave the needed info. Room was clean, did not expect gold fixtures, for the price was clean, quiet, room was made up very nice.... In Central Branson, to save some $'s to see an extra show, we were okay with it.... Only down side was a TV from at least 10years ago... It worked fine, just not used to tube TV with no swivel.. Not huge.. Just my 2 cents.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Rich
"Nice motel..right on strip!"
I have stayed in Branson for two -three times per year for thirty three years! I would recommend this hotel. It was very clean, a little on the old fashioned side but the beds were very very comfortable. The breakfast was located next door at a restaurant. It was buffet style and our waitresses were wonderful. With that being said, I was slightly disappointed that the breakfast was not closer and that they did not serve waffles, more breads and cereals. All in all though, I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very helpful and the value was definitely worth it!!
Other trip May 5, 2014
Jana
"nice clean motel, and very close to everything."
It was a nice stay and the help was nice and friendly.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Jesse
"We'd stay again"
The hotel is in an excellent location. Lots of things to do nearby. Especially for a couple. Great night life after a day of fun.
Other trip May 3, 2014
fun lover
"Stairs, Stairs & MORE Stairs.. (and a stinky room)"
We booked this hotel for 2 nights because of it's location. Checked in and hiked up 3 flights of stairs with our luggage to our stinky room! Not the quality you'd expect from a Ramada Inn. The carpets looked horrible and I was afraid to even walk around without shoes on inside of our room. Disappointed and I will find somewhere else to stay next time, sadly. A Chain hotel like this should at the very least have an elevator & clean carpets.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
Tanya S
Just what we thought it would be as a inexpensive hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
"We had fun!"
Overall it's a nice hotel to stay at. Friendly staff and comfortable bed which is perfect for Branson! Breakfast was ok. My family and I had a great visit.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"5 days at the Ramada"
We spent 5 days at the Branson Ramada. Our stay was for the most part good.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Ron
"Great lodging for the money"
Staff was great. The hotel was close to everything. Room was clean. Breakfast at Dick Clark's was fun. Not a lot of selection but it was hot and staff were friendly. I would stay at this location again.
fkw
"Easy to get to."
Nice clean motel. Located on Country Boulevard close to shows and restaurants. Very easy to get around to most anything we wanted to do.Enjoyed our stay very much.
"Good Stay!"
The inside and outside of the office is Amazing, however the staff is rude and really had no idea about surrounding attractions. The parking was bad, due to people not seeing the lines and what direction they went. The shower floor was a little bothering because of the yellow that was stained on it. My room was 226.
Jill
"Very disappointing"
All exterior pictures were of the pretty office building. It's a motel and a lousy one at that. It was what you might expect at 1 or 2 star but cost more due to name. The office building and rooms building didn't even look like they went together. They were trixy. The continental breakfast was awful. It was located at the dick Clark restraunt near it. No bacon or flip waffles and the food was so awful we skipped the second breakfast. We were also on the third floor of the motel. Eh. Just a bad experience. Will not be staying there again.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2014
Katie
"vacation"
The hotel staff was great!! Loved the breakfast at Dick Clark's. The only problem I had was that our room was right across from the bar and you could hear the music in our room. It was hard to fall asleep the first night but we got used to it. If you happen to get a room on that side of the building, expect not to sleep well the first night.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Nice, clean, convenient."
Hotel was nice and clean. Bed was very comfortable. Will definitely stay there next trip.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Just OK"
At first I was booked into the top (third) level of the hotel...with no elevator to get the luggage up to the room. They rebooked me to another room on the first floor...but had to get permission to do that. This is a volume hotel...don't expect too much.
4 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Keith
"Comfiest bed ever!"
I chose this hotel because of the price and the reviews said comfortable bed and excellent breakfast. I got exactly what I wanted, a good nights rest and a good breakfast and for the price, you can't beat it. Desk receptionist was very pleasant to deal with.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Right off the highway"
The hotel was great. We only spoke to one employee. She seemed friendly. Not real talkative. It was off the highway and that was great access. They offer a pretty decent complimentary breakfast. Scrambled eggs, ham, fried potatoes, biscuits, and other stuff. It was quiet. Only complaint I had was the room smelled of smoke and it said non smoking. The pillows are super fluffy and the beds are comfortable.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Carrie
"needs updates badly"
we asked for the room to be sprayed for non-smoking and it hadn't been. we found a cleaning lady who said it was from the new carpet but she sprayed it anyway, which was only temporary. the smokey smell came back and lasted with us...not the new carpet. also, no elevators so you get the luxury of carrying your luggage up 2-4 flights of stairs. everytime we moved in bed we thought the spring was going to come up through us. breakfast was next door at dick clarks restaurant which was ok.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
julie fellows
"Not bad for the price"
Older hotel, beds comfortable, room clean, somewhat noisy, but can't complain since we got such a good price. They included breakfast, which was just okay, but be warned, it is only on weekends we were there Sunday and Monday, so tickets for one day were worthless. Recommend Shoneys just down the strip, excellent breakfast!
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
Very nice employees..room was clean and easy access..only wished for a heater in the bathroom! lol
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Regina
"Great, central location and fabulous price!"
We stayed 3 nights, pretty disappointed that you had to pay extra for Microwave & Fridge, which made the room price per night, not as great as other rooms we considered.. Beds were clean & comfortable, the "premium" HBO Channel was extremely fuzzy, but overall, we were comfortable & satisfied with our room.
3 night romance trip Feb 18, 2014
FrequentFlyers
"Unpleasantly Surprised"
My husband and myself came down for the weekend and showed up at the hotel to find out it was an exterior entrance hotel. We had been downgraded to a handicap room as well. The amenities were subpar and the room smelled of hospital/medical supplies. The air conditioning unit was super loud and made sleeping difficult. We were very unhappy with our stay and we ended up moving to a different hotel.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Not a 5 star resort,a clean value priced motel."
Outside entrances to rooms. A little outdated but clean. The breakfast included is next door at Dick Clark's. There's a shuttle if you don't want to walk over. The kids loved it! Being there in the winter, wasn't much else to do. Pool closed, too cold for play area. Breakfast was hi-lite for them. :)
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
D
"Looks can be deceitful"
The pictures online of this hotel makes it look very clean with modern rooms and a bar in the hotel. BUT when you arrive it's a setup like a motel not a hotel and no ramada I've ever seen was a motel. The rooms were outdated and there is no bar in the hotel only close by. Branson as a whole was not what I was expecting.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
amahni
"Nothing worked"
Ice machines didn't work. Soda machines didn't work. Heater took all night to warm up the room. Disappointed.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"NOT as pictured"
I can't rate the stay because once I saw the room, I immediately cancelled the reservation. The picture on the Expedia site is of the lobby, which is a separate building and not at all representative of where the actual rooms are located or what those buildings look like When I pulled up to park, the curtains in the room facing the parking spot looked rotted. The room didn't really "feel" clean and when I sat on the side of the bed, both ends lifted up. Breakfast is in a place you can drive (weather permitting you can walk) or take a shuttle to but it's implied that it's onsite. Their explanation was that they own all the properties in the immediate area.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013