All hotels in Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
180 Court St, Plymouth, MA, 02360, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Extended Business Trip"
The folks here are simply the best. I travel for work and these guys have taken better care of me that I get at home...lol The grounds, the rooms and the service are some of the best I have ever encountered. Will be here till my work is done.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Very nice location and even better property"
This place is fantastic. Clean, close to the best areas and the management here is doing a great job.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
"Nice experience"
My rating says it all!!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
MR
"So much nicer than a chain hotel near the highway!"
Super comfy bed; amazing attention to detail in the rooms and grounds. Remodeled but retained some features of the older structure which are charming. Fitness room was small but high quality, with windows that look into the woods. Much nicer to stay in a family-run business with high quality staff compared to a chain hotel near the highway.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Tracy
Nice clean friendly atmosphere. Very good location
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
"Great clean comfortable"
They even let me stay an extra hour because I needed time to waste
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Great hotel convenient to attractions"
We stay whew whenever we visit relatives in the area. It's beautifully landscaped, has a pool,fitness room and guest laundry. It's set back from the main road, so road noise is not a problem. Rooms area good side, very clean and comfortable. The breakfast is basic but does the job.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Pat
"Love this place"
This is my second time staying here. The hotel is beautiful and clean. The staff is so nice and helpful. I love this hotel. It is across the street from the kitschiest store called Benny's which is as weird and awesome as they come. But the hotel is walkable to the whole town and it is really lovely.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
Jos
We really enjoyed our stay. Staff is very friendly, hotel was clean, great location and nice breakfast included.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2014
"Decent Lodging in Historic Plymouth"
The hotel is just north of down town, can be driven in two minutes. It's built on a hillside with several two-story buildings. Benefits include polite staff, clean rooms, fitness center, free wifi, breakfast included, pool in the summer. The only complaint was the HVAC. Rather than a thermostat, ooms have one wall-mounted heater and a window unit air conditioner. The heat was on full blast and the room was about 85 degrees when we arrived. Other than that, the place was fine.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Bruce
"Easy to access all sights!"
Rooms where clean but had that old musty smell. Breakfast was good but did not open till 7am. I am an early riser so I like to drink coffee in the morning but since this hotel has no real lobby I had to drive to a nearby resturant to have coffee. Hotel is not bad just dated in the style of hotel that it is. Beds are hard but clean. All in all not a bad deal just dated.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Two night getaway for B'Day & see sights."
A Hotel that lives up to its reviews!!
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"Wonderful, local hotel in the heart of Plymouth"
I spent three nights here last week and everything was great. My room was ready for me when I arrived early on Friday. The room was very comfortable, with two queen beds, a fridge and all the other amenities you would expect. The location is great, as you could walk to restaurants and to Plymouth Rock and the Mayflower. Best think I could say is I will stay here again the next time I'm in the area (which I am about 3 times a year).
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Don
"Great place"
Nice place to stay, very clean and the service is very professional!
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2013
"No restaurants by hotel"
Great. Very friendly staff. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"Nice Hotel in Plymouth"
Just spent one night but hotel was conveniently located to Rt.3 and downtown Plymouth. Staff friendly and informative. Room was "country pine décor", neat and clean with all amenities, fridg, coffee. Also included nice breakfast.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Sue
"Very comfortable."
This was a perfect location for us during our travels. Hotel staff was nice and room was clean. The price was right. I was impressed!
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Great Location,"
Rooms were clean and large, excellent furniture, the staff was very friendly, the breakfast was one of the on our trip through New England.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2013
This place was fabulous! Great room setup. It was close to downtown Plymouth and a reasonable drive to Boston. The breakfast was the best I've seen in the two months of travel. All at a resonable price too.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Jeesh - the location and setting of motel was very appealing. Local to everything and the multi-building and multi-level grounds was very quaint and New England like. However, the room we had was just-ok. Everything worked and was clean and we were comfortable, but all the pleasantness of the motel was gone when you closed the door to the room. It appeared some of the other rooms had better views and if I was to stay again I would certainly inquire about them - ours was just so ordinary and dark. Maybe booking through Hotels.C they know you're rate hunting and automatically put you in a low numbered room.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Lovely stay"
The hotel is one story and very attractive. Easy access and egress. Rooms are modernized and clean, and include microwave and refrigerator. Desk staff very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast offers variety of hot and cold foods and fresh fruit.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Roger
"Plymouth"
Motel a bit dear,but great town so I can live with my choice!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Leigh
"Fantastic Hotel!"
Close to everything, great breakfast, comfortable beds, & friendly, helpful staff.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Nice... was there for a family function."
Nice hotel... good breakfast. Two nights was plenty, but perfect and good price for a quick stop.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"No Heat!"
I would have loved my reunion with a brother I hadn't seen for 5 years if the room's heating element hadn't been broken. No heat, no sleep, had to wrap blanket around my head trying to get warm, too cold to use shower facilities.....staff apologetic, but no other accomodations were offered, nor any kind of refund on room. A disappointing and most uncomfortable stay.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
JL Utiger-Bacci
"Convenient location"
Less than satisfied with the heating system in the room. We were frozen when we first came in and sat with our coats on for the first hour. The hotel desk clerk told us how to turn the heat up (fan in a wall unit). We turned it up and went to dinner. When we returned the room was unbearably hot! And there was no heat in the bathroom other than the overhead heating light. The heating system needs to be modernized. The hotel was clean and the location was convenient, but I would never stay in another Best Western.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
B. Doran
"Great location to waterfront area!"
Thanks to the staff for being so kind to return our camera battery which we inadvertently left in our room! And thanks for the great breakfast!!!!
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Plymouth Rock"
Nice, affordable stay in this quaint, historical town. Comfortable stay with complimentary breakfast. Good selection too!
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Hillari
"Centrally Located"
I was happy with this hotel, my building was one floor with a porch in front and each room had two adirondak chairs on the porch. The room was large and clean, had a refrigerator and coffeemaker. My room was close to the road but I don't recall any traffic noise. The staff was very friendly and suggested restaurants in the area for dinner. The complimentary breakfast had a good selection of foods and was very good.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Clean, Cheap & Convenient"
This hotel was in the perfect location for my trip. The front desk people were all very polite and helpful. We were also allowed to check in a half an hour earlier which was really nice of them because after spending all day walking around Plymouth we were exhausted and wanted to rest for an hour before getting ready for a wedding that night in the next town. The room was clean and just the right size. The only thing that stunk was we could here our neighbors above us and when they showered in the morning at 5 it sounded like it was raining in the room it was so loud. If I had been alone I probably would have put the air conidtioner fan on to drown out the noise. The breakfast was very standard. There were omletts, bacon, and waffle irons for the hot selection. The omlets were room temp and not very tasty, but hey I got something in my stomach before the drive home. There was also an assortment of bagels, muffins, toast, yogurt, fruit salad, etc. There's plenty of parking. Overall, I was very happy with this hotel.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Roadtrip through New England"
Just passing through. Staff all very friendly. Beautiful grounds. Most comfortable bed and pillows of the 8 places I've stayed in the past 10 days. Great breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, pastries, fresh melons, and the other basics. The light/fan in the bathroom was horribly loud. Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"great location"
Great location. Friendly staff, clean rooms. Some maintenance work being done in other rooms but not too noisy. Could upgrade the breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2013
michele
was Great! very nice
2 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Good value for money, close to Plymouth Center"
Overall satisfied with our stay, the beds are very comfortable and the rooms are big enough. Couple of constructive comments: They should put ice machines in every building. Also the breakfast room is too small for the number of guests. We had to wait before we could grab a seat.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
VSOP
"Beautiful hotel on hillside"
Wonderful experience from check-in to check-out. Friendly staff. Nice accommodations ... Breakfast also good!!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
steph
"Nice hotel!"
Employees at the front desk were awesome! I found the bed on the hard side but many people prefer that. The room was very clean. I would recommend staying at this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
Judy Russell
It was a good stay. I would suggest that if there was a way to have the bathroom light separate from the fan would be a good improvement. The fan is very loud and you don't need it on continuously when using the room. Just a suggestion
1 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2013
"Excellent for cleanliness, service and location"
Cleanest hotel I've ever been in. Great pride in their facility. Excellent breakfast. Well outfitted Exercise - workout room for a motel. Furnishings, linens in top condition. LOVED the adjustable ergonomic desk chair! great for a short person like me Loved the high speed, free internet in all rooms and lobby. Loved the real hot breakfast: eggs, sausage, made to order waffles, as well as the usual cold offerings. Easy walking distance to all attractions. The only thing I would adjust is offering soft (feather) pillows as well. But that is hardly something to complain about.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
laura
Personal pride by the ownership is obvious. Very nice, clean rooms, friendly staff.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
"Overall a great place to stay."
I was greeted by 2 very nice hotel staff upon arrival. They made it quick to check in and it was even quicker to check out. The free breakfast was nice, but go early because after 9am the small eating area really fills up!
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
ToniM6767
"Roomy family comfort"
Loved the lodge feeling. Appreciated the laundry facility. Friendly staff, helpful. Good setting for multiple rooms for families to stay near to each other.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
Moms
"close to city center, great breakfast"
Great breakfast - waffles, eggs, sausage, muffins, cereal. Probably the best one I've had at a hotel in this price range. Short 5-10 min drive to city center. Would stay at again if in the area.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2013
"great location"
The location was great and the breakfast and service was good. What we didn't like was the musty smell in our room. Even after the air-conditioner was turned on the smell remained. It made my sister feel ill.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
dissatisfied from Ohio
"A nice treat!"
I was surprised at how clean the room was. Also newly renovated, it was the perfect place to stay for the night. Breakfast in the morning was great to get us on the road.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Handy Spot in Plymouth"
We came to Plymouth to research family history and found the Best Western to be an ideal jumping off place for our day trips to Scituate and other South Coast towns. The hotel staff was helpful, the room was comfortable and always clean, and the free breakfast was very generous. Be careful, though, everyone seems to want to eat around 9 AM! Crowds are thinner and tables are available if you go 30 minutes earlier. Overall, very good value for the money.
4 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
"Clean, friendly, short walk to Plymouth Center"
My room had 2 queen sized beds and was relatively spacious. Very clean. The staff was friendly yet unobtrusive. This hotel is located about .5 from downtown Plymouth with the furthest parts of downtown(Brewster Gardens) being about 1 mile. Easy walking. I was only there for one night and didn't stay for the breakfast so I can't really speak to the amenities.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Great Plymouth Hotel"
Very clean quaint property with many buildings. Our family loved it. Nice outdoor pool, excellent breakfast with fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, muffins, etc. Comfy beds, well maintained property, close enough to everything in the small town of Plymouth. Helpful staff, beautiful property. Probably the nicest Best Western we've ever stayed in. Decent workout facility with minimal equipment, but met our needs.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Jenny
"Stay here"
The staff is extremely nice and really helpful. The room is comfortable and clean. I really enjoyed the showerhead. The bed was super comfortable.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Friendly clean"
It was great!!
2 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Plymouth vacation"
Within walking distance to harbor and history. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel is well maintained
Other trip Jul 25, 2013