All hotels in Mammoth Lakes, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here113 Center Street, Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546, , ‏‎800-491-6126

"Charming B&B"
We enjoyed the charming room, relaxing spa and the tasty breakfast (omelet)
"Amazing place"
Loved everything about this place, great rooms, friendly service and personally prepared breakfast! Rated amongst the best places we stayed.k
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Kathryn
"Nice spot to prepare for you visit to Yosemite"
The sleeping room was very nice and clean. The bathroom needed some updating and maintenance. the family running the hotel was nice and helpful. No air conditioning in the rooms, which might be an issue on hot summer nights.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"On the way to Yosemite"
It was a wonderful place to stay. Our room was perfect. The location was perfect. The breakfast room was quaint and cozy. The service was wonderful and the food was tasty and there was plenty of it too.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"GOOD"
PRETTY GOOD
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
QG
"Very good experience"
Very satisfied experience. The hotel is located on the main street which is very easy to find. Very peaceful and beautiful little town and not far from the lakes. Staff is extremely kind and friendly. He gave us a lot of useful information. Beds are comfortable. Although there was no choice of breakfast, they served good hot breakfast with ham & cheese omelet and toast. I would recommend this hotel to people whom come visit mammoth lakes.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Very Friendly"
The staff was great and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would stay there again
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Better off sleeping on the floor"
After a long jaunt from San Diego, we arrived to the hotel a little after 6:00. The lobby was very cute, quaint and had a familuar New England vibe. We stood in the lobby area for a minute waiting for someone to come out. No one did, so I started snooping around. I saw a note, it says ring bell and someone will be with you shortly. I rang the bell. Waited… a few minutes passed, I rang the bell again…. some more time passed, I didn't want to be rude, maybe the person staffing had difficulties walking, or, maybe they had difficulties hearing. So I rang that bell again, loud and for a good amount of time. The hotel manager Rudy maybe Ruby, super nice guy, came flying into the lobby. He took my license / ID checked us in and showed us to the room. We put our bags down and went out to grab a bite. While out, I realized he had not given my ID or my license back, no big deal, I got it later. After dinner we were completely exhausted and so excited to jump into bed. Little did I know "the jump" would literally give me a charlie horse! OUCH! Then I pulled back the blanket and found a nice medium sized brown hair on my pillow, I am no detective, but I do suspect it belonged to Rudy, at least I knew the guy it came from. I brought my own pillow, but YUCK. Over all worst bed I have ever slept in. It was hard as the floor and every time either of us moved the whole thing would squeak, shake and sway. To end it, the shower didn't drain so I was standing in someone else's grime.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Great place"
Owner was very accommodating and kind. Room was beautiful. Will stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
SDClimber
"no crowds"
The owner is great.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Nice stay in mammoth...good breakfast. Nice location within walking distance to shops and restaurants.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Little Gem"
A lovely motel with well decorated rooms. Canopy beds a real surprise. Staff really helpful. Near to a number of food and drink outlets.
2 night trip May 5, 2014
Cynthia
"I can see why they won't refund your money."
This was the worst place I have stayed in years. It was old and dirty..the carpet was filthy and torn. The mattresses sagged, even with their poor attempt of mattress topper. I would never recommend this place.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"The internet is not working"
Internet is not working, which brings much inconvenience to us during the 4 nights we stay there.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Convenient but lacks basic upkeep"
I like budget accommodations. No frills, clean place to sleep, warm shower....you know the essentials. This place has those things but general maintenance is lacking. The owners seem kind of lazy....broken gutters, un-shoveled/icy pathways to your room, missing light bulbs, etc. The location is good but next time I'll stay at a place that shows more effort.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Ski Master
"Convenient Location - Friendly Staff"
Quaint room with a comfortable bed, except that it was very squeeky! Only complaint was that everything "Creeks & Squeeks" (its all wooden-built) so that you hear your neighbors moving around and they can hear you. Shower had lots of hot water and was very clean. I enjoyed the quaint little "Gas burning stove" which heated the room quite nicely. Staff are friendly, Breakfast was delicious, and the price was good, relative to other places in a ski resort town. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and I would stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Beedle
"Pretty decent"
There were just a dirty towel still hanging around when I got there. Otherwise it's pretty perfect! They even make breakfast for you on the spot, pretty awesome.
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
Zephyr
"Nice location, very friendly staff, good price."
room was noisy!!! We could hear every footstep from the people staying above us
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Everything you need, Friendly service, Right price"
Came in with my ski buddy for a midweek stay and thoroughly enjoyed. Great location within walking distance to shops and dining. Breakfast was nice and filling, coffee available all day in the lobby. Management was super friendly. Excellent choice for families on a budget, couples, and small groups. Probably not the best for hard partiers as you will most likely keep other guests awake.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2014
"Nice Inn, good location"
Good location, dirty SPA, uncomfortable beds, nice staff
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"great place for a trip to Mammoth!"
booked the room for 2 nights last minute, price was great, room was nice and clean. Had a fireplace in the room and parking was all close by. The had a nice, quaint office and a simple but tasty complimentary breakfast. Oh and a small outdoor Jacuzzi which came in nicely after a day of hitting the slopes! It's also walking distance to bars, restaurants and shops.
2 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2014
Max
"Nice Spot"
Arrived late night and pulled up to the wrong building. Couldn't see very well, so I started poking around for about 5 mins until I realized that building didn't have a main office-then I I found it the main building up the road a tad bit further. Got the keys (manager had left them in the boxes in front of the main office-apparently some of these smaller hotels don't have someone manning the front desk 24/7, they actually go to sleep) and made it to my room. I was pleasantly surprised by the gas fire place a blazing and all the lights on in my room. Very welcoming room that was not only toasty and warm (it was -7C outside), but also had some old school decor. Overall stay was great-there are diners less than 5 mins walk and the red line bus stop for mammoth mountain is about a 5 min walk from the hotel. Only complaint is that you can totally hear people talking outside your door.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great Place to stay"
Nice place to stay in mammoth lake. Great room and breakfast.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"It's not the same B&B as it's used to be"
The rate is good. Two managers work hard to satisfy customers. She makes great breakfast. My Thermostat broke. The first night was very cold. It took me three trips to ask for help. I got a space heater finally. Thanks to the manager. But I sensed the owner is not really responsive.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Chucklino
"Very Nice Staff, Clean Room and Perfect Breakfast"
Our room was very clean, the bathroom was shining and we had no complains about anything. The staff were so nice and welcome and friendly. There is a Chief who makes you the breakfast fresh (one day we had pancake and the other day we had omelet).
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
CaliTraveler
"Modest, but nice"
This is a nice clean cheap place to sleep, especially on a solo trip. The only areas for improvement is an earlier breakfast and coffee start time.I'll be back!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Hugh
"Cute and cozy"
Rachel was very welcoming. Bed was comfy. Rooms were clean. We will for sure stay again!
2 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"beat expectation"
great place for the money.!
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Perfect little place w a jacuzzi"
Front hotel girl was so nice, made us hot chocolate, gave us suggestions of where to go have fun. The owners were nice. Room was so cute.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Snow bunny
"Perfect BnB"
Amazing staff and great location. I've stayed in a lot of places in mammoth, and this is one of my favorites by far.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Seth
There's not enough hot water and the floor are very squeaky. Winter stay are not good.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Trisha
"nice place"
Nice place, nice price.
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2014
paul
"Cozy and quiet"
Exceptionally friendly staff - everyone treated us like we were family. Nice home-cooked breakfast every morning. Couldn't have asked for a nicer place to stay.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Very satisfied
4 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Noble
The room was very cozy and welcoming - perfect for couple. Access was super easy. The hot tub was outside of our room but we wern't brave enough to walk through the snow and bear the cold temps to enjoy it. Biggest complaint was the squeaky floor above us. We were in room 3 and could hear every footstep, occasionally waking us up. We got a great price so I would def stay here again with the same deal.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Awesome"
I have stayed at many places I mammoth, but this place is definitely one of the best. The service was phenomenal
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
was pleasantly suprised at comfort of room. Old place but good staff and rooms well maintained. i will stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Overall a very good experience"
The building is older but clean, no ref. or microwave but I didn't mind. The staff were great, the usual checkout time is 10am but I had a meeting at 2:30pm and asked to checkout late, the nice gentleman at the front desk let us checkout at noon instead, that was very helpful. The breakfast omelets were very good. Overall it was a good experience and I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2013
"Bill"
The breakfast is home made style and taste good. Every thing in the room is clean.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
"Missed the Bear"
Only rated the room a 4 because it was a little on the small side. Other than that it was very nice. Great staff.
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
Charlie Johns
"Bed and Breakfast in Mammoth"
I walked into the inn's office/livingroom/dining area and was instantly greeted with a handshake by the new manager, who walked me over to my room and showed me around. This is not a five-star, high-falutin' hotel. Rather it is a comfortable, warm little inn that perfectly captures the outdoorsy, charming ambiance of a woodsy ski area. I was given a personal recommendation of where to eat, a local restaurant known for its buffalo wings. When I came back, even though Wi-Fi was available in the room, I took my computer into the living area and enjoyed a football game with the manager while working on my computer. Breakfast in the morning was a chili cheese omelet, OJ and tea. There were some issues which the new owners were working on. The upper floors creak in the lower rooms, so light sleepers should request upper rooms. The manager gladly accepted all of my feedback and I gladly liked their Facebook page. I did not have time to enjoy the hot tub that was available till 10pm, but I am sure it will get lots of use when the winter season finally arrives in Mammoth.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Kerry
"Affordable option in Mammoth"
Room is small, but quite clean. Canopy style bed very comfortable. Took a while to get hot water, but once it came it was plentiful. Staff VERY friendly and helpful. Home-cooked hot breakfast was provided (strawberry pancakes the day we went), and cold cereal or packaged oatmeal were options. Only 1 chair and no table other than dresser & night stands in room. Would like to see 2 chairs and at least a small table. Could fit, but it would be tight.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"A pleasant place that was a pleasant change"
On our arrival the very personable innkeeper immediately guessed our name and introduced me to the guests present. He then gave me a personal look at the room to make sure it was satisfactory. Our room had a gas stove that was nice and kept it warm. The furnishings were very nice. Breakfast the next morning was prompt and nicely prepared. Internet was a bit sketchy. The buildings are old but well kept and it looks like it was on the main street at one time but the place has grown.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"good, clean and nice staff"
very good.. I love it.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
"PERFECT little location"
Absolutely loved this place. Sure it's not brand spanking new, but it had so much old school mountain class. Loved our room. Great bed. GREAT breakfast. I'm coming back!!
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Quaint little place"
So the hotel was really setup in a bed and breakfast setting. It was cold out (in the 30's) so warming up in the room with the little fireplace was really spectacular. My room had a beautiful view of the wood area where I saw multiple squirrels... very used to people. The young people running the place were very friendly and seemed to really enjoy what they do. The room was very clean. The breakfast was some kind of stuffed french toast... I guess this was the only thing that was kind of disappointing. My husband said, if you want to lose weight, stay here for a week and this would be a good way to do it. Just not a lot of food... two french toast and a slice of watermelon. Coffee and juice were provided. I would rather spend an extra $5 and have them provide a little more in the breakfast department. Still that wasn't enough to detract from this great place... Definitely would highly recommend.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Late September in Mammoth"
My son and I got a Fri and Sat room in late September for a quick-strike, intensive fishing trip, hitting several well-known spots, and using the Inn as our base. While the outside of the Inn is unassuming, perhaps even a little on the low end of the looks scale, the rooms and other facilities are super clean and comfortable. That's not to say everything is new and spiff; however, the queen bed was super comfortable, the shower kicked it up a notch and the breakfasts, which were included in the price, were tasty. The folks who keep the Inn are also good people and accommodating. All in all, I would not hesitate to recommend this place to others looking for an affordable and comfy place to stay in Mammoth Lakes, CA.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Pedrojai
"Close in town"
We had a wonderful time. Will go back and stay there again. Breakfast was very good. Hosts where teriffic. Overall great place.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2013
Judy
"It was pleasant."
The room was large and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Great B&B in wonderfully scenic area."
This is a lovely little B&B with an exceptionally friendly staff. One person remembered me from a stay last October, which really surprised me. The room was clean and well appointed, the breakfast excellent, the personal service superb. I would recommend it anytime over the large chains.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013