All hotels in Mammoth Lakes, California, United States of America
113 Center Street, Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Quite clean
    Bad internet service
"Wonderful B&B for the Price"
We stayed overnight at the Cinnamon Bear after a trip to Yosemite. I have to admit it's not much to look at from the outside but it's really clean and well maintained inside. The owners were very friendly when we checked in and we got the big room above the "lobby". It had a queen size bed, two twins and a couch. They served ham and cheese omelets (to order), coffee, orange juice, oatmeal, toast and cereal for breakfast. How nice is it that someone makes you an omelet for breakfast! We loved our stay here and would definitely stay again if we were in Mammoth Lakes. The only complaint my husband had is that he couldn't get the TV to work and there was no one to ask about it after hours.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Shea
"Like Staying in Grandma's Country Cottage"
Excellent customer service. Front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. Prior to my visit, I had read about others raving about the breakfast. The breakfast was a nice touch, but the food was just so-so. Breakfast selection variety could be better. During my stay, they served cereal and either a french toast 'or' an omelet. The room was VERY clean, comfortable, and cozy. It felt like staying in the spare bedroom in grandma's old country cottage. The room did have some updates, but it does show its age. There was no AC in the room I stayed in, but they did have a fan available. Thankfully, it didn't get too hot during my visit. Something else worth noting: The bed and frame were a little bit high off the ground (3.5 feet or so), so if you have some physical limitations getting in/out of the bed, this may present an issue for you. Overall, this was a very pleasant stay. This hotel offers really good value for your money. It was definitely several notches above a Travelodge or Motel 6. You will not be disappointed (unless you're really picky and are a snob, in which case nothing will ever please you).
2 night trip Jun 15, 2015
Eugene
"Pleasant small quiet hotel, maintenance needed"
We booked 2 rooms through Expedia but the hotel only received a booking for 1 room. Fortunately, they had another room. They showed us the printout and I showed them my Expedia confirmation email. Wi-Fi did not work in the rooms, as stated. Wi-Fi in the lobby did not work until just before checkout; there was signal but it did not connect. We tried two different devices, an iPad and an Android phone. The shower in our room needed replacement due to too low position, too high a water flow (needs low flow nozzle), and a leaky diverter valve. The phone in our room did not work. Such issues are not uncommon in this price range.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"2nd wonderful visit to the Cinnamon Bear."
I stayed here last December for Christmas Break and had such and enjoyable stay, I decided to stay here again during this last stay on my annual Eastern Sierra fishing trip. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating, and the locationan of the Inn is right near many great restaurants and stores. At first glance the Cinnamon Bear looks a bid worn down from the outside, but the rooms are very clean and the beds are very comfy. This is a must after a long day of fishing or skiing. Each morning the staff prepares a "home cooked" breakfast to order, and it's always delicious. I would recommend this Inn to all that asked for a good place to stay in Mammoth, in either the winter or the summer!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Brent
"Great value for the price"
For the price of $110 a night we got a clean room. 2 beds to fit 4. Clean rooms and towels were changed every day. Breakfest is really good, very tasty and every morning it is different! Great little motel. Stayed here 3 or 4 times now.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
laz
"good stay"
clean room..spa clean..friendly and helpful staff...microwave and coffee pot in room would of been nice...poor wifi in rooms..
1 night trip May 28, 2015
"Great find."
We really enjoyed Cinnamon Bear Inn. It had the feel of a B & B more than a motel. It had a gas fireplace like a wood burning stove. It was convenient to use because it had a thermostat. It was a nice touch. The breakfast was superlative. They served us a hot ham omelette, and when I complimented it, they offered me another. I was too stuffed to accept, alas. I will definitely visit again if in the area.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Virgil
"Good value. Friendly management"
Although I don't ski often, Cinnamon Bear has always been a favorite. Rooms have been pleasantly refurbished and are very comfortable. Resident managers are very accomodating and pleasant. Home cooked breakfast is good. Property is located on a quiet but commercial street behind the small, upscale, outlet mall. Very close to the mountain shuttle.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2015
"Love it!"
Don't let the run-down look on the outside fool you. Great rooms, excellent breakfast, perfect weekend hotel!
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Cozy and quaint"
It was a wonderful stay. Loved the warm breakfast of French toast with orange marmalade and cream cheese. The room was not fancy but it was clean and cozy. He had an awesome view and a nice warm fireplace. We were in walking distance to some great places to eat and shopping. We will stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"One great night in mammoth lakes"
Great little place!! Only stayed one night - Breakfast was incredibly good, much nicer than a continental bkfst somewhere else! Only negative was the egg crate mattress topper- Very soft, but not much support. We'd go back!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Melinda
"Value for money"
Excellent place to stay very comfortable and the staff was very friendly, the breakfast was great! and 1 minute away from the village, value for money.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Anthony
"Just ok"
Hotel was decent for a 2 night stay to get in some runs at Mammoth. Price was good. Room was OK but bathroom and shower were horrible. Shower backed up and seemed really old and dingy. Also, I saw lots of bugs coming out of the bathroom sink. Was kind of gross. Bed was also far from comfortable.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
CC
"Home away from home"
The manager Rudy was friendly and welcoming. We felt as though we had come home and really enjoyed the experience. Breakfast was exceptional and I couldn't have wished for better. The hotel is an older structure but very well maintained and everything was clean and tidy. The jacuzzi was sorely needed after a long day on the slopes and did not disappoint.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
I will always stay at the Cinnamon bear inn when I am vacationing at Mammoth!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Cute, comfy with personalized service"
Quaint little inn. Room was nice with fireplace. Breakfast was delicious every morning. Only complaint is that the bed was really sagging and too soft, but overall, great place. Would stay again.
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
mary
"a night in the snow"
Very friendly Innkeepers so a nice atmosphere. Need to get new beds and then the rating would improve.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Perfect little gem in Mammoth"
We arrived at The Cinnamon Bear Inn at midnight and we were delighted to find a cosy room with a four poster bed and a rollaway bed (that we had requested but hadn't expected as they were fully booked). The room was spotlessly clean and the staff were wonderful. The breakfast was amazing (berry pancakes one morning, ham and cheese omelet the next) and set us up for a long day on the slopes. I liked how the Inn was in the town but it was tucked behind the main street and was nestled in the pine trees and was so quiet. I will definately stay here again. So much more relaxing for me as a mom than our previous condo stays! Inexpensive too.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Ray
We had a lovely stay. Great location and awesome staff. The beds were super comfy
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Brent
"Fantastic staff!"
Such a cozy little ski lodge, and with the best staff. Breakfast each morning was awesome. We loved this place!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Ryan
"Great stay for a snowboard trip!"
Pancakes were great and the staff was super friendly!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
snow bunny
I stayed there two nights and everything was more than perfect. There is breakfast served in the morning and hotJacuzzi at night and top-of-the-line hotel service! I will definitely come back!
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Rudy is awesome with his customer service!"
My go to spot for quick getaways to Mammoth. The guy who runs it (Rudy) provides exceptional service including changing my room per my preference and cooking me an earlier breakfast so I can beat the crowds to the mountain. The building is older, but has been updated periodically. It is a centrally located on Main with easy parking. A cooked breakfast is included with OJ and unlimited coffee.
2 night trip Dec 4, 2014
"Lovely warm place with lots of character!"
This is a lovely, warm and welcoming place. Had a great stay, really cozy room with a fireplace and a massive four-post, comfortable bed. The staff was fantastic, including personalizing our breakfast for a vegetarian diet. Would highly recommend a stay in this place!
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Linnéa
"Very nice stay"
Queen bed was very comfortable without the sag in the middle. Our room was very small, room temp. easily adjusted to perfect, decor was as the pictures show and very clean. Breakfast for us was ham and cheese omelette, toast, raise bran, fruit loops, orange juice and coffee. We arrived late and our key was waiting for us. Very friendly staff in the morning. Easy checkout.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Cynthia
"Perfect!"
Our stay here was perfect. The room was quaint and comfortable. The bed was perfect (not too soft and not too hard) and there was an abundance of blankets for the cold nights. The heater definitely works, and the room is heated by the "wood burning" stove in the corner. The breakfast was delicious! The staff here is so personable and nice, a fresh breath from most other places now a day. The location is just a little drive or walk away from a lot of shops, restaurants, and the mall. Overall, the Cinnamon Bear Inn is a great choice for anyone staying just one night or longer! We will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Beautiful fall color getaway"
This was our second stay at the cinnamon bear and it was just as good as the first time. The atmosphere is very warm and welcoming and the front desk greeters went above and beyond. Thanks for another awesome weekend!
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Awesome."
Great breakfast!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Kristyna
"perfect location in town"
great
3 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
B
"Happy Couple"
This is our second stay here and for the money it is the best choice. Compared to other places around the same price it is delightful.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Great Inn Keepers"
The managers Janelle and Rudy were fantastic. They bent over backwards to make sure our stay was comfortable and met our needs. We will definitely return on our next trip to Mammoth!
4 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Pam & Tony
"nice"
Nice cozy rooms, good staff, would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Quaint B&B with friendly people."
This is our third year staying at Cinnamon Bear B & B. We like it cause of its quaintness and cleanliness. It provides the amenities we need. They also provide free breakfast, which could consists of an omelette or french toast or something of that sort. Their people are friendly and very helpful.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great stay only wish I had wifi"
Great stay only wish I had wifi Great stay only wish I had wifi Great stay only wish I had wifi
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
jackie
"Nice bed & breakfast with great staffs"
The deco of the hotel is country like and is very "homie". The staffs are very friendly but there is no attendant after 7PM. My room has a recently remodeled bathroom. Not sure if the other rooms are the same. There is no in-room wifi. We were told that wifi is available at lobby but we didn't verity it.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Simon
"Old hotel in need of repairs and upgrades."
Stafford was very friendly and breakfast was good.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Plain on the outside, beautiful inside."
Looks are receiving. The inn operates more like a B&B. The rooms are well appointed and warm. The breakfast is hot and home cooked. The manager Rudy and his wife are great.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Gene
"A rustic relief from those modern hotels"
This is a rustic little bed and breakfast just off the main street. Our upstairs corner room was roomy with a new king-size bed and an old cast iron stove in the corner for heat. I thought the bed with the foam mattress topper was super comfy, but my husband hated the (apparently) water-resistant mattress pad which resulted in sweat-soaked pajamas. Good hot breakfast of a cheese omelet with toast and coffee.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Joyce
Nice staff. Old but very clean room. Bed a little small
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Extremely nice and accommodating innkeepers!"
The buildings are somewhat dated and creaky, so it's not as quiet a place as you might hope for. Aside from that, the location is convenient--close to The Village and other places to eat, and the innkeepers are the nicest, most helpful and accommodating innkeepers I have ever met. The different, home-cooked breakfast each morning was a bonus. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Like staying at your great auntie's house!"
This is the 5th time we've stayed at Cinnamon Bear Inn. It's an older property so there are some quirks, but it is always amazingly clean and the beds are super comfy, plus it's off the main street so a very quiet location. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the freshly made breakfast (pancakes/waffles/chef's choice) is always delicious, different each time we stay. It's usually a carb-based breakfast usually so it would be nice if there were a little yogurt & fruit available. There always are a few cereals/oatmeal and coffee/tea/juice/milk available as well as the freshly made selection. Our favorite place to stay in Mammoth before we head out backpacking!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Dianne
"Wouldn't stay there again."
In need of some maintenance. Missing molding in room, loose toilet handle, missing adjustment arm on shower nozzle. Exterior in need of repainting. Wooden walkway on 2nd floor has loose board and I was afraid of getting splinters when using wooden handrails. Skipped their breakfast the 2nd day, as it wasn't very good the previous day. Coffee was undrinkable.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
The warm daily breakfast was wonderful.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Comfortable and Nice"
Room was very cute, romantic and clean. Bed was comfortable. Especially liked looking out the window to the back - the sunlight in the pines was lovely. Breakfast was good and the other folks at our table were enchanting.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
"Cinnamon Bear FTW!!"
I recently stayed one night in Mammoth Lakes, California at the Cinnamon Bear Bed and Breakfast; all I can say is wow! The hotel staff were all so pleasant and accommodating; I am disabled, so they made sure my room was downstairs. Their communication was prompt, regarding my request due to my disability. There was fresh cinnamon cake in the hotel lobby, which was absolutely fantastic. The hotel is located directly behind Paul Schat’s Bakery, so the smells were to die for. The room was wonderful, clean, and up-to-date. There was a nice fireplace (too bad it is summer, so I didn't use it) and a comfortable couch with a pull out bed. There was no free wifi due to my room’s distance from the office, but I was able to connect to the Schat’s Bakery free wifi. My room (two room suite) was fantastic, the bed was comfortable, and the view out the bedroom was right into the forest. I plan on visiting the Cinnamon Bear again, this time I'll bring my wife, so she can see what all the fuss is about.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Toby
"your treated like family"
From the outside it shows it's an older structure but the inside is warm, with welcoming owners, fabulous scents of homemade cinnamon bread, afternoon beverages, stuffed french toast, ham n cheese omelets etc in the morning. It is a genuine feeling from the owners that you matter and they are glad you are there, they aren't people just lookin for the bucks. Rooms/beds are comfy and inviting, not only the best bargin there it is probably one of the only places there you don't feel like a number.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
lan
"Very friendly people"
This motel was a nice surprise, very friendly people and a convenient location, set back from the main street into a quiet area, yet close to the business district.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"I would stay here again"
Spacious, clean rooms, friendly staff with complimentary breakfast. WIFIavailable in the lobby, and rooms are close go adjacent businesses log on otherwise.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Amazing at Mammoth Lake"
Great Hotel - it's femaly driven and all are very kind and helpfull - we recommand the egg chees and ham omlet breakfast - next time we'll stop here again
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Klaus Frisch
"loved it"
Great place for the money. Cool people.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014