All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
12200 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90049, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Cute and clean!"
We enjoyed our stay at Brentwood Inn very much. I liked how it was very clean and how bright the bathroom was. It was very cute. However, it was like a motel and my boyfriend said the bathroom was a bit too small. Overall I enjoyed the stay!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
703
"Excellent location"
All needs met by friendly and helpful staff. Old but in very nice condition. Loved the outdoor water feature and intimate sitting area.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
janey
"Nice Stay"
Very friendly owner- clean rooms. I enjoyed my stay!
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"Close to the Getty and Brentwood Village"
Overpriced, even considering we were in Brentwood. Nothing within walking distance to the hotel. The bathrooms are very small. The continental breakfast was very lack luster. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. The staff was pleasant.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Judy
"Cute and comfortable but could use work"
I was very happy with the overall comfort but I have to say that the hotel could have used a coat of paint on the exterior as it looked like it has been needing this for a long time. The price was high compared to the room size. We slept very comfortably. The room temperature was very nice throughout the night so the AC/heater did not have to run at all.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Ted M.
"Wonderful location and excellent service"
The room was very clean and well-maintained. We loved the location -- could walk to the commercial area of Brentwood with its many shops, coffee houses, etc.
5 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
"Quaint Hotel in Brentwood"
Good overall experience. The room was a little small but it was a charming environment and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Just right!"
We booked through Hotels.com after viewing the reviews. We were entirely pleased with our stay at the Brentwood Inn. The room is small but adequate, very clean and comfortable. The staff are remarkably cheerful and helpful. This is a place to sleep and as such outstanding. The Brentwood Inn is now our go to place when we visit LA.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Bruce and Barbara Holzman
"Great location, easy access."
Room size small, shower is tiny. No bath tub. Everything is clean.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"A happy Experience"
Very comfortable one-night stay. Parking a bit tight. Ideal if visiting Brentwood or local area.Warm, friendly staff. A little pricey for a small motel. But, given the neighborhood it can be undersstood. I will go back. Thumbs up.Graham
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
Graham
"Delightful"
A small, comfortable hotel in Brentwood - well appointed with a staff eager to please, basic buffet breakfast, and fresh fruit, chocolate chip cookies and tea in the afternoon before a fireplace.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Enjoyable Stay"
This hotel is very likable from the start, it is a quaint and charming building with lots of character. The staff was absolutely top notch and were very helpful. The desk clerk showed to my room, this does not happen very much these days. The room was cozy and comfortable, although the bathroom was a bit small I felt very relaxed and enjoyed the room overall.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Wonderful experience with Brentwood Inn! Very helpful staff..gave us a great restaurant recommendation. Very clean rooms and comfortable bed and pillows. Convenient to just about everything as the 405 is less than a mile away. Would highly recommend it.
3 night trip Jan 5, 2014
"Quiet neighborhood could walk to shop and son's ho"
Loved the staff especially "Britian" head cheese!! Perfect for our needs cost effective (you are in L.A. don ya know!) Rooms were small but adequate Quiet (even on New Year's Eve!) We were there to visit our son so didn't need the yazz a ma dazz or cost of downtown L.A. would stay here again.
7 night trip Dec 27, 2013
mary ellen fath
Excellent stay. Staff phenomenal. Bathroom was a little small other than that it couldn't have been any better.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2013
"Cozy and convenient"
Near to where I needed to be. Decent price. Not walking distance to amenities but close drive. Nice people working the desk. Cute place, easy parking.
2 night trip Dec 16, 2013
Charming accommodations with great location. Service and set up like motels used to have. I would return anytime I'm at the west end of town.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
MP
"Convenient to West LA, Brentwood"
Buildings/cottages that would be well placed in a rural setting but shoehorned into an undersized lot in a urban, high density location. Severely under-parked. Small rooms but nicely appointed.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"Small but immaculate"
Great location and very quiet at night. Older building that has been well maintained and updated. Really liked being able to open the windows and enjoy the beautiful weather. The staff is outstanding. Friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed the continental breakfast each morning and the newspapers in the courtyard. Rebecca was especially kind and professional. Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
Lynda
"OK place to stay in West LA"
Relatively nice room in noisy area right off Sunset Blvd, which also makes it inconvenient to enter the lodging location due to the heavy traffic. When I arrived another patron arrived just before me and desk clerk did not acknowledge or welcome me as I wHited 15 minutes to check in. Very poor complimentary "continental breakfast." No businesses close to the hotel.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Lock
"Overpriced"
The hotel location and exterior are nice, however the rooms are tiny, the beds are super uncomfortable (worst bed I have slept in to date), walls are paper thin, and the bathroom was dirty. Also, there was never any availble parking, so we had to find parking on street. Overall, for the price we paid, I was extremely disappointed.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Very cozy and quaint!"
The staff was very nice. I would like to stay there again! It was a romantic weekend that I really enjoyed.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Toni
"Cute with Great location."
A great location for a Brentwood stay. The Inn has very friendly staff and a clean, comfortable room. The room is small but has everything you need for a short stay. Shower only. Convenient parking in their lot. There is a breakfast, but better to take a walk or ride to one of the many small coffee shop/bakeries in the area. Pain Quotidian has a wonderful Euro-style breakfast. There is also a 4PM milk and cookies. Overall, a cute place to stay. Only problem is some road noise off Sunset Blvd.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2013
Jerry
"Lovely"
My husband and I had a wonderful one-night stay at the Brentwood Inn. The room was clean, comfortable, and chic. The comfortable bed, flat screen TV, and high beam ceilings made us feel like we were staying in a friend's home. The front office offered cookies & milk, a selection of Tazo teas, and breakfast. Also you can't beat the free parking! We will definitely be back.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Excellent location."
The Brentwood Inn is a wonderful hotel that has recently been remodeled. Most of the work was nicely done. The only area that I take exception with is the bath shower. I am tall and the shower is quite small.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Clean, comfy hotel, great location"
All very acceptable. Didn't spend much time here but found it to be fine for three nights. Stayed because needed the location (stayed at Beverly Wilshire and Sofitel the last few visits) and it served the purpose. Would stay again. Great staff. Easy to deal with rather than big city hotel. No elevators, hallways, etc. Easy in and out.
3 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"A wonderful gem in Brentwood!"
Staff was welcoming and helpful. Our room was cozy, nicely decorated and spotless. Clearly the owner takes great pride in caring for this little treasure!
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Charming place on Sunset blvd"
The place was not brand new, but had everything we needed. Clean, quiet with country charm. The management at the front desk was very helpful, great people.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Great hotel!"
This hotel was such a find! Large clean clean clean rooms. Great location. Wonderful staff! I have already made my next reservation.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Susan M
Cleaning room and friendly, helpful staff. but because location of hotel it was little noisy during the night.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"best hotel in Los Angeles"
Car is next to room and room is in the best part of LA
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Great at the Basics"
This is a small boutique hotel that's good at the basics and seems to be run with care and attention. Room was clean, A/C worked well, Cable/Internet, Small Refrigerator. Overall very comfortable and throw in a modest continental breakfast and milk and cookies in afternoon made for a nice plus. Location is great, 4 miles form Santa Monica beach and access to running/beach activities. However, hotel itself is on a busy corner and I could see noise as a potential issue depending on which side of hotel you were on. I was away from the street and had no problems once the window was shut. If you need a bunch of amenities, pay twice as much and go elsewhere.
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"Charming Oasis in the Midst of the City"
We highly recommend the Brentwood Inn, especially for the price which was 1/3 less than many other hotels in the area. It's a boutique hotel, so the rooms are smaller than chain hotels, but don't let that deter you. The rooms are clean and well appointed. The staff was very friendly and efficient and they recommended an Italian restaurant to us that was delicious, walking distance and a great price! They have a peaceful walled patio where you can have breakfast in the morning or tea and cookies in the afternoon. We visited both Getty museums while staying there and it was very conveniently located. I'm always much happier to pay my money to independently owned and operated hotels with character than to just another chain property.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2013
ELR
"Hotel in Santa Monica"
We booked 4 nights but cancelled after the first night because it was very very small and the bathroom is old and dirty and small. It needs refurbished. The people were very nice about us canceling.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
alyson
"Trip to visit friends at UCLA"
The best thing about this hotel is the very courteous and friendly staff. Overall, I was disappointed with my stay. Listed as a "deluxe guest room", my room, with cinder-block walls, did not match the name or the price. I was woken up early (5:30 am) on all three mornings of my stay due to the paper-thin ceiling. Beware of staying in a ground-level room when there is a second story above you. The tiny bathroom backed up to some alley, I think, and at night there were people talking and moving around outside, which was a little unnerving, even though the glass on the windows was frosted. The next morning, there were discarded boxes stacked up against the bathroom windows. The bed was not comfortable - very thin, hard mattress, although the pillows were. The room was tiny - no space for more than one person to move around in, really. Lots of traffic noise until later at night. Sink did not really seem clean, and there were some stains on the sheets - uggh! Very difficult to enter and exit the premises, and pretty difficult to back out of the parking area since all the overnight guests park in the same, cramped area. I did enjoy the breakfast, and there is a pretty spot along the front of the hotel with a fountain where you can eat and read the paper (although traffic on Sunset Blvd. is just on the other side of the wall).
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Great place."
Great value and location. Very quiet and affordable. Great service.
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Brentwood Inn"
A very nice Inn with nice rooms and nicely landscaped grounds. This is a small hotel/Inn. The people with whom I had contact were very nice and seemed happy to be of service. The morning breakfast is a plus.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
thierry
"Excellent Gem"
Fabulous tucked away gem. The staff is excellent and the location is perfect if you are visiting UCLA or The Getty. We have stayed in glitzy LA hotels, but this is the best!!!
9 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Alice
"Work & College Visit"
The staff, location, and town (Brentwood, CA) were all fantastic. I usually work and stay in the City of Industry; however, I have a child that is looking at Colleges. This was the perfect location to leave a teenager and coordinate visits to USC, UCLA, and Pepperdine.
3 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
Pete
This a nice old fashion motel that has been tastefully update and decorated. We encountered a technical problem with the T.V. and the hotel did everything they could to address the problem. The location was very good for us because it is near a relative that we will be visiting on a regular basis. We look forward to returning.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
Leonor
"Great hotel for families and romantic getaways"
The hotel is very well maintained and contemporary/elegant but comfortable. The beds are great- the little amenities very high quality, and the desk service/snacks a plus! The biggest problem right now is work on the 405 freeway nearby. Sunset Blvd. in front of the hotel (and the main thoroughfare to UCLA, L.A. proper) is completely backed up during commute hours. If you can avoid 3-6 pm, you will be fine--but it is a really ugly traffic jam to cover a couple of miles at most .
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
"Very comfortable place"
The inn itself is very nice and charming. The rooms are a little small, but very comfortable. Most of the rooms are in a one-story building and have high ceilings which adds to the effect of the charm. The only drawback to this place is that it is located at the corner of a relatively busy intersection. So, there is some street noise during the day, although not too bad (and certainly not as bad as being next to a freeway for example). And at night, the noise is not an issue whatsoever. The location is great. Walking distance to Brentwood Village. We had a wonderful time here and would absolutely recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
"I'll definitely stay there again"
I just loved this little in located in the heart of the Brentwood neighborhood. It used to be a motel, but it has been fixed up quite nicely. The rooms are smaller than your average, current hotel room, but that was fine for me. They're nicely furnished and well maintained. The location is fantastic. And you cannot beat the price.
3 night business trip Dec 31, 2012
Greg
Evan is fantastic. Polite, friendly and knowledgeable.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"Great Room... A little out of the way."
This Inn is essentially a converted motel, but it works. The rooms are quaint and very comfortable. My wife and I checked in very late (after midnight) and the host was extremely accommodating. He made us both a cup of tea, walked us to our room and even offered to help with our bags. Although it was relatively short, I enjoyed my stay. The only negative is that it isn't exactly "centrally located", but LA is big enough that centrally located could mean different things to different people.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2012
PK
"Tranquility"
Calm, quiet room. Very restful after a busy day in LA.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Neener
"Great value ...great location."
Great location , very nice staff !! Breakfast included in cosy sitting room.
Other trip Oct 27, 2012
michael
"Charming restored vintage motel"
We stayed here for one night due to the hotel's proximity to the Getty Villa (about 15-20 minutes away). Upon arrival, I was surprised to find that the property is actually an old motel that has been beautifully restored. Our room had all the modern conveniences, though, including TV, air conditioning, and WiFi. The staff were very friendly and polite, and a continental breakfast is included. I would stay here again. The property is also convenient to the Getty Center, and would be an ideal location if you plan to visit both Getty museums.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
Alan
"Cute Place"
Nice little bungalow style hotel with the nicest staff ever! Location of the hotel makes it accessible to the 405. Breakfast was pastries, fruit and cereal...tea and fruit available always. I would stay there again.
Business trip Sep 28, 2012
"Great Location and Accomodating Staff"
Small Space, Great Location. Close to City and to Beaches. Staff was very nice. When we checked in, we spent about ten minutes with the clerk who pointed out where we were located and the many things to do in the area, he also showed us room and how everything operated. We normally stay at the big chain hotels and this was quite refreshing.
Other trip Sep 14, 2012