All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
2901 Osceola Pkwy, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Animal kingdom lodge visit"
Excellent stay.Somewhat pricey but worth it.Will visit again
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
J S
"Good trip for my family. But~~"
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge is good. but, I have a little disappointment about Hotels.com service. First, wrong reservation(family number of persons). Second,wrong interface with Disney website(I couldn't find my confirmation number in Disney's reservation site). Except 2 cases, This trip was satisfactory to my family.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Sangsoo
Great hotel! The only draw back was how expensive the food was. They didn't have any options for family dinning.
5 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Patty
Great stay. The hotel is a Disney attraction unto itself.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Me"
Hotel was clean and view was awesome from balcony. Be ready to pay for view though.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Darryl
"Great experience!"
What an awesome experience! The service was very good across the board, the rooms were very clean and the restaurants were great. I would highly recommend staying here with a family or just a couple. Looking out your window and not knowing what animal you will see next is very cool.
6 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
"LOVED AKL! Absolutely as advertised, worth it!"
We LOVED this hotel. We have never paid this much for a hotel room, honestly, but it was so worth it to sit on our balcony and watch the animals! I read all the reviews and thought it couldn't possibly be that cool, but for animal lovers like us, it totally was. The room was pretty standard and nicely equipped, the coffee maker was decent, it had a mini fridge, and the bathroom was very good sized for a family of four (two sinks and a separate toilet area). We ADORE the restaurants at this hotel but have never stayed here, so it was perfect to eat at Boma and then just walk back to our room. Boma is worth the trip even if you don't stay at the hotel...one of our all time favorites. We did swim a little (in January) but it was pretty chilly. The pool was heated, though, and my kids went down the water slide a few times and then straight back into the hot tub. We went to the Magic Kingdom for a day, and the transportation was great even though AKL is far away. It took about 20 minutes each way and we never had to wait for a bus. My ONLY complaint is that they were refinishing the floor in the lobby, so you did not get the grand lobby effect when you walked in and it was very loud. But that didn't really affect our stay at all, and we got an amazing rate.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"Beautiful property."
Animals right outside your room. Heated pools and several "hot tubs" on premises. Several adult beverage places to hang out in. Excellent restaurants, although 2 are a bit pricey. 5 minutes from the Animal Kingdom park. Highly suggest you stay at this property if you are considering going to Animal Kingdom. We will be returning in the near future.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
We enjoyed spacious outdoor pool, reasonable meal as well as safari view from our room.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Amazing Hotel !!"
This hotel is fantastic for children !!! Make sure that you leave enough time for all the activities they have for kids . Well worth the money.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
p
"Nice hotel and convince"
It was exciting hotel. My daughter loves to seanimals. We didn't need to drive because shuttle bus system is convenient.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Stepping into another world"
We wanted to have a memorable experience and the Animal Kingdom Lodge provided a theme and atmosphere that provided lifetime photos of animals right from the room. Entire facility was clean and well kept.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Annie and David
"Relaxing Disney"
The animals are beautiful and create a serene atmosphere. The restaurants are excellent and the staff is wonderful. We especially enjoyed speaking with staff from Africa. As it is Disney, there are the occasional parents allowing their children to shriek for no reason, in what would otherwise be a lovely atmosphere. But there were definitely more moments of tranquility to be found here than at your average Disney resort.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Perfect for a family trip to the disney world."
It was perfect. We have stayed in Arusha view room in the second floor. It was perfect. It was better than third floor(lobby floor). Overall, the room was very clean and quite.
2 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Best hotel ever!"
I love, love, loved it! I have stayed in many hotels in my life. But I honestly believe that this is the most beautiful place that I've ever stayed. It was absolutely so authentic, that it really felt like I was on an exotic vacation somewhere in Africa. I feel so privileged to have gotten the opportunity to stay there. The staff was so nice and helpful. I can't wait to go back!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Larry D.
"Poor check-in process"
When we arrived we were told the room was not ready. Front desk gave us a wristband and told us they would text msg us when the room is ready. We waited 2 hours by swimming pool and were tired and did not receive any text msg. We finally went to front desk to ask and was told our room was ready 2 hours ago. Front desk did not provide a good explaination why they didn't text us when the room was ready. Overall experience with check-in process is poor and disorganized. Hotel was under renovation at the time of our stay and looked disorganized with several sections of the hotels blocked access.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Chun Yu
"Gandalf is the manager of bell service"
Reserved a 1 king bed, gave us 2 queen beds, couldn't change until the second day. Room changing process was not pleasant. Called us at 6:30am told us to confirm it before 10:00am. After we confirmed it and told the bell service to come and pick up my bags at 10:00am, bell man show up at 10:20am and told us our room is not ready till 3:00pm but we have to check out before 11:00. My girlfriend wasn't ready as we planned to get change at our next room. We had to send the bell man back and call bell service again to send another bell man at 11:00am. Bell man show up at 11:20am, as predicted.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Ki
"Nice Hotel!"
The hotel is decorated with an African safari theme. Very nice and attractive to families. Kids love the animals roaming around in the savannah, although it is a little bit further away from the Magic Kindom Park, if it is the park that you want to visit. The bus ride to the park is about 20 mins.
2 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Shaobin
Its a very good hotel but they need to improve the cleaniness.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Great time - have only suggestions, no complaints!"
Lots of great stuff. Could spend a few days with little kids just in the hotel! Two suggestions. First, all the places to eat were "fancy". With little kids in tow, it would be nice to have one "cheap and cheerful" kid-friendly non-fancy place to grab a bite. Second, adding some animal stuff (murals, squirting fountains, grass hut on stilts, whatever) to the swimming pool would help integrate it into the theme.
2 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Barak
"Another Great Stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge"
Upgraded to room with prime animal viewing - good choice. Typical Disney quality, service, and efficiency.
3 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Disney fun"
Beautiful hotel and great service
4 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
mary
"Animal Kingdom Lodge delivers..."
AKL is not cheap, but when you get there, you're glad you splurged. The accommodations, food, and service are fantastic. The kids will love the 11,000 sq ft pool in the evenings after a day of madness in the "kingdoms". I also particularly liked the fact that AKL was secluded from the mainstream of DisneyWorld, it was a relaxing place to come back to at the end of the day.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Christian
"Love the room view of the savanna"
Hotel provided wonderful atmosphere. Transportation readily available. Maid service very good.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
M.F.
"Amazing Hotel"
AK was an awesome resort celebrating mine and my daughters birthdays. Rooms were beautiful and clean, but we did notice the amount of dust accumulated on baseboards and in corners and edges of carpet. Not sure if it stood out being very dark wood. We will definitely stay again. Did not like someone knocking on our door at 12:30 A.M and finding out invoice hanging on door knob. besides that the whole experience was outstanding.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Excellent service"
Disney's service is always awesome. Staff is great. Food is delicious.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
joy
"Beautiful"
People are so friendly and helpful, made us feel right at home!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Neil
"way better than expected"
This hotel is just amazing. Had no idea we would be able to see the animals from our private balcony and there would be viewing areas throughout. Incredible attention to detail as I would expect from anything Disney. Pool was gorgeous and no lack of things to do on site. We will be staying again next year.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Kris
We had a really great time over New Years. Super place for the family and the kids loved the bunk beds.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Real Disney, but..."
Lots of Disney spirit here, and a lovely lobby. The high-end restaurant was great. Our room was not as nice as I expected, given the amount that I paid. We splurged for a savanna view and bunk beds. It was a long walk to the lobby. After staying several times at the Grand Californian at Disneyland, I was a bit underwhelmed by this hotel. It's a long trek to the Magic Kingdom, but we never had to wait more than a minute or two for a bus. I guess if I were going to do it again I would book a basic room in the Polynesian or Contemporary, for the monorail access to the park.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"WONDERFUL DESTINATION!"
Awesome - fantastic experience, wonderful staff, beautiful setting. Highly recommended!
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Geoffrey
"Stay During the Holidays"
I would probably only stay here during the holidays. It was great, there was a Disney photographer by the tree, as well as characters that came by for photos (chip & dale, mickey & minnie). The club on the 6th floor is fantastic and service was great. This hotel is comparable to the Grand Floridian in decor and service. There are also great activities for the kids here. We saw giraffes and zebras from our balcony.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Emily
"See the Animals"
Beautiful Hotel. Animals just off the Balcony. Meals a little pricey, however the food was better than excellent. The buffet was full of great flavors from Africa.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Dennis
"Our indoor African Safari"
As always,wonderful. You are surrounded by an African experience of amazing color, light, and sound.Soft drum sounds and a fire pit add to the illusion of the jungle. We have stayed there many times and will continue to stay at this fabulous resort. We needed help with our car and the situation was immediately handled and we were on our way. Can't say enough about the employees of Animal Kingdom.
4 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
sherry
""Safari feeling" not worth the extra $"
On my last 2 Disney trips we stayed at Port Orleans, a moderately priced hotel (of the Disney properties). This time I decided to spend a bit more which is why I chose Animal Kingdom. The concept of feeling like you're on a safari seemed really cool. While very nice, I don't think its worth the extra you pay for this category hotel. It was cool to see some animals from hotel balcony, windows, hallways, etc but I really liked Port Orleans more. First off, for me it wasn't worth the extra I paid because I was hardly there to even see the animals. (We were at Magic Kingdom all day, everyday). After walking all day at the Magic Kingdom, I dreaded walking what seemed like another 3 miles down the long, never ending hall to our room. And if I wanted to run down to lobby quick to grab something, it was no quick walk down! All the wings look identical & one night I got lost just trying to get back to my room after running down to grab food! Very lost. Port Orleans has a much cozier feeling & I think I'll stay there again next time
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
stephanie
"Great setting"
We loved the decor and the animals and the service and food was great. The Mara was pretty standard and overpriced while Boma and Sanna were outstanding. The room itself was tiny, so there was no value there. This hotel is more about setting and convenice than bang for your buck.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Nick
"Great for families"
Perfect location for kids, as they wake up to giraffes and other animals outside their room. Awesome pool facilities. Easy access to food and parks for parents.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
B
great stay as always
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
kevin
"Family vacation"
We took a family trip for 5 days, first time at this hotel for starters hotel staff was wonderful and went out of their way to accommodate us , hotel was clean and beautiful and love the view of the animals . We ate at Boma one night which is a buffet and it was good but expensive but what isn't at Disney.one thing not impressed with is club level. The do not offer a lot of food . I have stayed at universal. Hotels with club level and they are way better .although you get a view of animals with the room I don't feel it's worth the extra money . I also think they should have a waiter or waitress for the pool area for drinks they could've made a lot of money off us . Overall it was a nice place to stay and I would return there just not club level
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
candy
"Animal kingdom, home away from home"
Upon entering, we were greeted by staff who stated, "welcome home" That's exactly how I felt during my stay. Beautiful place
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
miche
"Hakuna Mataka"
When you want luxury with atmosphere and a couple of wild animals to boot - it can't be matched.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
This has been our 10th stay at the Hotel. The premises and staff are great
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
We had an amazing time! The view outside of our balcony was amazing. The animals were roaming and we were constantly greeted every time we looked out of our sliding door. Our room was spacious and immaculate. Very clean and we felt so welcomed. The staff was very professional and attentive. We will contribute to come back and stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Dan and Ann
"Nice hotel but not on monorail!!!"
Great place
7 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Cash
"Standard View is fine and reasnable"
We can see animals by window at a passage and outside space. So I think we don't need to reserve Savanna View room. The view form Standard View room is not so difference.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Animal kingdom is nice"
Great place to stay. About 25 minutes by bus to Magic Kingdom!!! Not bad buses run every 20 minutes
7 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Benny
"Great ambiance! Wonderful restraunts!"
The walk to our room from the lobby was so long! We loved everything from food to pool! It is worth it to stay here if you use the amenities and plan to stay over 4 days. If we de it again we would use the hotel more and even not go to parks a day or two of our trip. Buses ran great too and from here with waiting no longer than 20 minutes ever and even that was only a few times. It usually was only 6 min. It's further from Magic kingdom and Epcot that makes enough if a difference if you do want to be close to those parks but we were perfectly happy there with the animals:-) most room views have at least a partial view of a savanna and the animals are definitely around! We saw a lot during the morning and evenings and around the cooler and wet weather we just had. It was also enjoyable going with everything decorated for the holidays! Made the already beautiful hotel have a wonderfully warm family feel!
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
kay
"Love the unique experience!"
We love this hotel and always stay here on our Disney stays!
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Warm and subtle Disney hotel"
A very comfortable hotel, ample room sizes, great food choices. A subtle Disney hotel with a really warm feel.
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Laure
"Not worth the money"
The lobby is beautiful, if a little dark. the rooms are crowded, and our room had a balcony but the window was so small it let in only a little light. The buffet restaurant is not quite good enough for the money. The staff is somewhat helpful, although I found my experience with the Disney service by phone better than the concierge service. Its very difficult to locate the Simba's clubhouse and Pumba's play area. As far as the animals, we saw several wildebeest but not much else. The bus ride is often standing room only so if you are going to DT Disney its a long ride.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014