All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2801 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Branson trip"
Nice place to stay off the main drag in Branson. Close to everything though. It was a great place to recover from all the rides at Silver Dollar City. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Douglas
"Almost a 5"
Staff was very nice and helpful, rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable. Loved having a frig and microwave in the room. Only downfall was that the drapes in our room, on the top floor, were only for looks, they didn't close. So the lights outside were shining in our room all night.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Teri
Would stay there again when visiting Branson/
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you Doris for your review, and we hope you have the opportunity to visit Branson again. We'd love to serve you!
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Doris
Very clean quiet and comfortable. Breakfast had hot and cold selections. Grounds are beautiful. Mike at front desk was very helpful and friendly. Off 76 and very close to everything. Great place to stay. We will stay here next time we are in Branson.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive Barbara J. I also appreciate your feedback on Mike, our Guest Service Agent. We hope you give us an opportunity to serve you on your next visit through Ozark Mountain Country.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Barbara J
"Exceptional value and I recommend highly."
We came to Branson for Bluegrass & BBQ at Silver Dollar City. I like the location because its close to everything but NOT on 76 which gets so tied up with traffic. Room was very clean with very nice amenities in the bathroom. We used the pool and spa which were very nice and not crowded. The continental breakfast was great and everything very clean. The staff in the breakfast were very friendly and helpful. Overall, a very nice place to stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We are pleased you believed our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive to be and exceptional value, and we certainly appreciate your recommendation to other travelers! We hope you choose our location for your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.
3 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
"Branson Bound"
Sandy at the desk was very friendly & helpful. We had a air condition problem we let her know & she had someone there to take care of it right away. She would always speak to us no matter what time we came in. Breakfast was very good had anything you could want & the staff was nice. You could get show tickets at the hotel which made it nice.The area of the hotel was off of the main road which was nice so you didn't have to have all the hustle & bustle very quiet. Pool looked nice we didn't use had other things to do it stays open until midnight. We would recommend staying here.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers, Rebecca. Thank you for commenting on our Guest Service Agent Sandy, as well. We hope you choose the Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive for your next visit to Branson, MO.
3 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Rebecca
"Fun Getaway"
Great place to stay in the Branson area. Enjoyed the pool, hot tub, breakfast, and room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit to our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you on your next visit through Ozark Mountain Country.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Wifi problem"
Worse Internet service ever .. Need to fix the wifi asap .. I was on the 3 floor n I had no service ... It was in n out service with low frequency ... Rest every thing was good ..
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We apologize you experienced poor internet on your recent visit! I am happy to say the hotel upgraded the wireless internet service on the 20th of March. I hope you'll visit again soon!
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Grant
"Nice hotel close to all the action in Branson."
Great staff and hotel. The room was large and clean. Enjoyed the fitness area and large pool. Will stay here again when in Branson.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We are pleased you enjoyed your visit to our hotel. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Vickie
"Holiday Inn Express--Branson"
Clean, quiet room, good neighborhood--away from the commotion of HWY. 76 yet very accessible to everything. Would stay here again. Very good for the price.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review. I hope you choose our property for your next visit to Branson.
2 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2014
Mary Ann
"Overal stay about 8."
Very helpful and courteous staff but lacked the wow factor. Also we stayed 3 nights and.had.to ask for towels/toiletries/trash reemoved and beds made.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
So sorry your stay was less than spectacular. I hope you give us another chance.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Close to shows"
Nice hotel but rooms not very soundproof - 1/4 " gap in door facing so you could hear everything going on in the hall and the light showed thru all night Our room didn't get "cleaned till 4:00 that afternoon But I would come back because the pool and breakfast was nice
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We offer our apologies for your inconveniences during your stay at our Holiday Inn Express. Our maintenance team has addressed the gap in the door. We also apologize that your room was not serviced until 4pm. Our housekeeping team works until 5pm daily. If you have a preferred time for your room to be serviced, please let us know; we'll make every effort to accommodate your needs!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
connie
"Good location, very nice hotel"
The hotel was very clean and the staff at the front desk was so helpful! The room was clean and very nice when we arrived, the pool was also a great plus that we used many times! The only compliant would be the cleaning staff, we think they ate some of our food we had in the room, but other then that, we enjoyed our stay!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review jessica, we appreciate all guest feedback, and use it to coach our team. It helps us know what we are doing right, and where we have room for improvement. Thank you for your comments, and we will certainly investigate further. I am pleased you enjoyed the pool area, and love that you found our Guest Service team to be helpful. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
jessica
"We Stay At This Hotel A Lot"
The staff is always friendly and helpful. Breakfast is very good. Indoor pool is awesome.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you Gary F for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive. I am pleased you stay here often, and love that you find our team friendly and helpful. Our Express Start Breakfast is a great way to start your day in Branson, MO, and I appreciate that you find the heated indoor pool awesome! We look forward to your next visit.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Gary F
Enjoyed the weekend stay & would definitely go back!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive, alex. We appreciate your time, and look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Ozark Mountain Country.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
alex
"Nice hotel, with large pool and hot near 76"
Found the hotel staff to be very pleasant, and helpful. Full breakfast provided daily, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I'm pleased to read you found our team pleasant and helpful, Ann! I appreciate your words of encouragement, and I will certainly share them with our entire team. We appreciate that you took the time to post a review after your recent stay, and we would welcome the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to our area.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Ann
"Not impressed"
We booked on Expedia which i didn't realize that you don't get you IHG points. The carpets were very stained. The mattress was poor for a holiday inn express. Neither my wife or i are large people but we both sank to the middle of the bed the whole night. It was quiet and the A/C worked well.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you Matt for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive. We welcome all guest feedback, as it lets us know what we are doing right, and where we have room for improvement. I am pleased to say every carpet in our building has been professionally cleaned; I am only sorry it was not done prior to your visit. We routinely check all mattresses for quality, and replace them as necessary. I am pleased you found our accommodations to be quiet and cool. We would love to see you again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Dr. in Brans"
Excellent staff.....they were caring and made sure that our stay was one that I shall always remember. Very helpful with information. Upon arrival, I was in need of a cup of coffee. The container was close to empty. Within 5 minutes of arrving in our room the staff called to inform me that the coffee was ready. 5 minutes later they called back to inquire if we were satisfied with the room. During our staff they helped us find locations that we were searching for. If I return to Branson, that will be my #1 choice for staying. Excellent job staff and thankyou so much for some very good memories.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Dear Elton, Thank you for your excellent review! I appreciate reading the staff was caring, and helped make your stay a memorable one. I will share your review with the whole team, and I know your kind words will inspire them to continue on the path to serving our guests to the best of their abilities. Thank you for reviewing the Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Elton
"We always stay at HI Green Mountain Drive"
Staff is always friendly and welcoming. We asked for something special and got it. Thanks to all the good folks who work there.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for such a positive and uplifting review. Please come see us again!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"great access to sights"
clean room, easily accessible to attractions
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your comments, glad to see that our location worked well for your needs.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Nice place to stay and along one of the short cut roads. Only complaint was that the maid service was at my door by 9 o'clock each day.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for posting! Happy to see that you had a great stay with us, I apologize if the maid service arrived at your room earlier than anticipated. I will review that with our housekeeping department.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
rb duck lips
"This is not your ordinary holiday inn express!"
The staff was unfriendly. The water pressure in the showers were awful. The halls had paint chips all over them... I u think that it is a holiday inn express like the one in your hometown, it is not even close. Stay somewhere else!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for posting as your comments are a key tool in helping us review our staff and service here at the hotel. I was sorry to see that your experience was not what you expected. Your review is important to us and we will share with our staff so we can improve in all areas. Thank you and please accept my apologies for your recent stay with us.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Centrally located"
This hotel was adequate but not exceptional. The travel agent in the gift shop was extremely helpful and we appreciated her input on show tickets to Jonah. The bathroom "felt" dirty. Breakfast was pretty good but the eating area was VERY crowded. The people "pushing" the shows while we were trying to eat were a bit annoying.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you staying with us and it looks like you had a great stay with us. I do apologize for your bathroom condition and will review with my housekeeping staff. The performers that come through on occasion and perform short songs in the breakfast room are just an added touch we do here in Branson, I am sorry that it intruded upon your experience. Thank you again and please come back and see us in the future.
3 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
Vickie
Very nice. The staff was very helpful and pleasant
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you so much for your great comments! Please come back and see us again on your next trip to Branson.
5 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
My husband & I really enjoyed the location, breakfast, & staff who were all very accommodating at the hotel. A very nice addition to our weekend getaway.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Such a nice review...THANK YOU for posting. We look forward to sharing your comments with our staff and we appreciate you taking the time to post your comments.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
Good location. very busy breakfast. well staffed.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Lance
We paid extra for an executive room hoping for extra space, but instead what made it executive was that it was on the top floor. All rooms were the same size. Pillows were uncomfortable, we found toenails in the bed, and the pool was cold. Otherwise, the room was clean, service was good and workers were helpful and friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, and I am so sorry you had some issues with your room. We will review your comments with our staff so that we can improve. It appears your stay went very well and we hope to see you again in the future.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Decent"
Everything at this hotel was OK, not great but not terribly either. All in all about what you would expect from a holiday Inn.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your comments.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"2 Star hotel, 4 Star price."
This is only a narrative based on my singular experience. (Don't sue me, Bro) This hotel seems aged and worn. Carpet is new but the furnishings were worn and spent. TV, though flat screen, was particularly small and black hairs, pubic and otherwise populated the bathroom and tub/shower. Me and my wife are blonde. I generally like this chain and am willing to pay the price premium, but this room was the size found in a low end franchise. I did not use the pool, exercise room or eat the breakfast as the thought of the unclean bathroom grossed me out. I was profoundly disappointed.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Hi Tim...thank you for your comments and we do take them seriously. Please accept my apologies and be assured that we will address your concerns with the entire staff in hope to improve on our shortcomings. Thank you again for staying with us.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"First class hotel with reasonable rates"
We've stayed here many times and always enjoy it. The location in Branson is great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank for your review and for being such a loyal guest with us.
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2014
JERRY
We were only there for a half day but my kids were impressed with the game room, sauna, indoor pool and sauna. The free breakfast was great and there was something for everyone.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we are so happy to see that you and your family had a great time with us. Please come back and see us again.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
"Branson on green mt"
Went to print out a show reservation and the single PC was not hooked up to a computer. Unbelievable!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review. Sorry to see that our equipment did not work properly, we did have to replace the printer in the lobby business center. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Wonderful"
In town for a short visit, was greeted with happy smiling faces, after check in we were called from front desk to make sure the room was up to our standards on we were happy with the cleanliness.. Super hotel, Super Staff, No Complaints
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Hi Jessie...THANK YOU for taking the time to post a review. The entire staff works very hard each day to make sure your stay goes as planned and it is so nice to see that they did a great job of taking care of you and your family. Please come back and see us again in the future.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jessie
"Nice hotel, nice quite area."
Check in & out fast. Nice, updated decor. It was very clean and comfortable. Love the indoor pool and sauna. Staff was super nice and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you Paula! We appreciate your review, as you know we can only improve by getting feedback. Your review was wonderful and my staff will appreciate reading your comments as it validates all their hard work. Nice to see that you enjoyed our great pool area and other amenities.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Paula
"Great place to stay, but"
It was a great place to stay, but the breakfast was terrible. The only thing that tasted good was the orange juice. The staff was friendly. The pool is heated and it had way too much salt in it.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review. I did post a response to this same review with Expedia.
1 night family trip May 3, 2014
"It is a nice motel and quiet place."
We enjoyed our stay. You have very good breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your response. We are so happy you took the time to post a review.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Stan
"Decent For A One Night Stay"
The location is excellent and the staff are really friendly. The room's cleanliness wasn't up to standard especially in the bathroom.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for letting us know how friendly our staff is and that we have a good location. I was sorry to see that your bathroom cleanliness was not up to your expectations. We will share those comments with our housekeeping staff and we will improve. Thnak you again for letting us know.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Pleasant experience"
Centrally located, but not on the main drag. Good room - Jacuzzi in the bedroom was nice touch for relaxing after a long day. Only complaint is why can't the hotel credit our Honors account and also give us a receipt even though we book thru hotels.com. Other Holiday Inn expresses have done this for me - but the standard response at this one was we can't help you with that because you booked thru hotels.com What a shame. Would still stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate that you chose our hotel to stay at during your visit to Branson. We hope you were able to take advantage of all our amenities, like our ticket service located in the lobby, indoor pool, NEW sauna, gameroom, FREE HOT breakfast and fitness center. Concerning the copy of your invoice, we have an agreement in place with Hotels.com which does not allow us to release a copy of your invoice to you. Sorry for that inconvenience. Thank you again for staying with us !
3 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Birthday girl
We stayed two nights--the first night we found a dirty sock from the previous person. The second day our room was not touched--beds were not made, no fresh towels, shampoo etc. This was probably my last stay at this facility
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I am sorry to see that we failed to meet the quality and service you have come to expect when staying at any of our Holiday Inn brand hotels. Your comments do matter to us and we will review your issues with our staff to improve our quality and service for future guests. Thank you again for taking the time to post a review.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Pamela Oxley
"Branson"
We have been at this motel many many times. Always good and worth the money. This time we were put into a handicapped room (we are not handicapped) and was a little cumbersome but clean and well maintained.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to see that your room was clean and that service was up to your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip, and let's be sure to get you into a standard, non-ada accessible room that you requested.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
RD
"A nice hotel in a good location"
Everything was fine except on the second day when the maid knocked on the door, we said, " come back at 1:30 p.m. and we'll be gone so you can clean the room. She never came back."
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It looks like your stay went well and I am sorry that our housekeeper did not follow up on your second day, be assured that I will review the comment with all of our housekeepers so that we can do a better job in the future. Come back and visit Branson again soon !!
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Off season stay"
Internet access was terrible. I would compare it to dial up. Breakfast was sub par compared to other "breakfast included" hotels. Room was clean. Staff was nice,
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We will share your comments with our entire staff in order to improve so that we meet the expectations of all of our guests.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Missouri trip"
Very Nice experience. Down side our the sink area and bathroom was not clean gross with hair which made us concerned if the rest of the round was properly cleaned our camouflaged
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and we take your concerns very seriously. I was happy to see that you had a very nice experience and we will share your comments with our staff to ensure that we continue to improve in meeting all of our guest expectations.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Off the beaten path"
Reserved a King Bed on hotels.com; none available when we arrived. The mattresses were "new", we were told, but felt board-like--very uncomfortable nite's sleep. Breakfast was marginal, down to the bananas, good only for making banana bread!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We appreciate your review!!! We do apologize that your specific room type was not available. We have replaced the majority of all the beds in our room over the past two seasons, sorry to read that yours was not comfortable. Mattress preference is such a difficult one to achieve to 100% of our guests and I hope on your next visit, we can find a more comfortable bed for you to relax on.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Mary B
"Excellent hotel and location."
We always stay here because it is an excellent hotel and the location can't be best! But work on your wi-fi; it's strength varies by floor and it's never very strong anywhere!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for letting us know our Wifi was not working properly. We have investigated and found a router that was not working properly and have since replaced it. Happy to see that the rest of your stay went without incident and that your expectations were met and exceeded.
4 night trip Dec 25, 2013
Jerry Slayton
"Noise levels between rooms were very disturbing."
Children bouncing basketballs in the hallway at midnight! Slamming doors all night.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We did have some ball teams that stayed with us recently and I am sorry to see that you were disturbed during the late night hours. We did try our best, along with chaperones, to keep the noise level to a minimum. Thank you for letting us know and hopefully the rest of your stay went as you had planned and you all enjoyed yourselves.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Nice one night stay"
The breakfast was great. Limited seating space though. Room was clean and staff was friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We are so glad you chose us...thank you for posting. Cleanliness and Friendliness above all else.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Best place to stay in Branson, MO"
We went to Branson, MO to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. We were looking for a clean place to stay, off the main Branson strip, but not too far away, a pool with a hot tub, and a good breakfast to start the day off right. We found a great place. The staff was friendly, helpful, smiling, accomodating and welcoming. The rooms were clean, with comfortable beds, quiet, and met our needs. The complimentary breakfast offerings were diverse and plentiful. We had a great time and staying at this Holiday Inn was the perfect solution.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Awesome review!!! Thank you for taking the time to post...it looks like you were able to enjoy some of our amenities and we hope you were able to utilize our inhouse show ticket service as well. Come back and see us again when you return to Branson!
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Cathy
"First Visit"
Only stayed one night first visit to Branson I will be back
Thanks for choosing us !
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
Breakfast could have fruits. And flavored creamers.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your comments and we will take them under consideration. We appreciate the time you took to let us know.
5 night romance trip Sep 22, 2013