All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2801 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Comfortable
    Bad internet service
Excellent service and very friendly. Hallways could have been cleaner but room was great and the hot tub was clean and not busy during January. Shows are not going during January but that was fine. We got great service every where we went.
4 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
"Branson"
Excellent stay
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
So very glad your stay was excellent! I love it! Thank you for reviewing the Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive/.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Duane
"Great Place to stay!"
The staff was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great and the lady in charge was so nice and really friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive following your recent stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, Cathy, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2015
Cathy
THE HOTEL WAS IN A GOOD CENTRAL LOCATION AND HAD FREE BREAKFAST, BUT THE HOTEL ITSELF WAS KIND OF OUT DATED. ALSO, THE BED SHEETS HAD HUGE STAINS ON THEM AND THE SHEETS WERE NOT CHANGED AFTER THE 1ST NIGHT BECAUSE THE 2NS NIGHT WE CHECKED THE SHEETS AND THEY AHD THE SAME STAINS
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you Cody for reviewing the Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive following your recent stay. I sincerely hope you brought your issues to our attention during your stay. Our hotel strives to provide clean comfortable accommodations to every guest, every night. Any time a guest is dissatisfied, we want to know about it before you leave. Accommodations that aren't clean aren't acceptable to me as a manager, and I truly apologize.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
CODY
Wonderful hotel! Will stay again when we return to Branson!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We are pleased you enjoyed the Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive! Thank you for choosing our location for your recent trip to Branson. I love to see we will have the opportunity to serve you on your next visit.
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
"Frequent travler"
No complaints everything was great. Very clean and friendly people.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing the Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive following your recent stay. We are glad you chose our hotel, and I love that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope we see you again on your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Gordon
"Perfect Location for everything in Branson"
Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive in Branson was a good place to stay. The location is in a great place to be able to get around all parts of town and avoid traffic. The motel had all the things we like including a refrigerator, microwave, iron and hair dryer in the room. It had a free full breakfast which was well maintained and always stocked up with food. The motel staff was great!!! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The only negative thing was the soft....soft...soft...king size bed. The motel needs to desperately update their mattresses on the king size beds. Other than that one issue the place was great. Next trip we will likely opt for 2 Queen beds.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing the Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive following your recent stay, Gina. We appreciate the time you've taken, and value your feedback. I am disappointed to see you didn't rest well on our king bed. I will ensure my Maintenance Engineer checks the bed for soundness.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Gina
"Come to Holiday Inn"
Clerks were courteous. Breakfast was ok. Bed could have been a little firmer but acceptable. Price could have been lower. I've paid almost as much for a suite.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing the Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive following your recent stay, Fred. We value your opinion, and use your feedback to provide guests with the best service and accommodations possible. We hope you'll stay with us on your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2015
Fred
"Quiet and Comfy"
We had a very quiet room...probably the quietest room we've ever had at a hotel. We were on the first floor with the parking lot for check-in right outside our window. We were concerned we would be awakened by car doors and people talking as they were entering the hotel, but we did not hear ANYTHING. It was wonderful! The king bed was so comfortable with it's clean, cotton luxurious sheets and comforter. We slept like babies. We would have liked a bigger bathroom vanity to arrange our toiletries. There was an ample supply of towels.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Cheryl
The hotel is old and need remodel. The breakfast was ok. However, the sausage were not warm enough. The room was clean, but old and smelled of mildew. The location is excellent. However, i willnot stay again or recommend.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Dear traveller, Thank you for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive following your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for your disappointment with our hotel. Our owners annually update our hotel (usually during the winter months), so we hope you'll give us another try. I will visit with our breakfast attendants as well to ensure our hot foods are at the proper health department temps when they are served. We value your opinion, and want to thank you for your feedback.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Not Worth It!"
This was the worst hotel I've ever booked. Our bed looked so comfortable and when we laid on it, I thought it fell all the way to the floor. The internet was spotty - never could get my e-mail to check it. Friday night and Saturday morning there was no hot water - barely luke warm. Breakfast was probably good, but I don't know for sure - there were so many people and the room was so small and the attendant couldn't keep up with the demand. So I never did get a piece of meat. Hotel was outdated. Pool was indoor and smelled like chemicals. So disappointed - not worth the money.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I am disappointed to see you did not have a pleasant stay at our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive following your recent stay, Joy. We value all guest opinions, and appreciate that you took an opportunity to tell us about your stay. I sincerely apologize the bed wasn't to your liking. Our company strives for a "middle of the road" mattress; one that isn't too firm or too soft, that will be comfortable for most. I am sorry you found it uncomfortable. Our internet service is cable internet. Any guest who experiences issues logging in can contact the front desk for assistance. I am very sorry you were unable to stay in touch while you were here. Our breakfast accommodates hundreds of guests daily during our busiest season (which runs May thru August), and the two attendants work non-stop to keep food items stocked for all our guests. Our indoor heated pool is salt-filtrated, using food grade salt instead of harsh chlorine tabs to sanitize and chlorinate our pool. I am very sorry you were disappointed, we hope you'll give us us another opportunity to serve you in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Joy
"NICE HOTEL, CLOSE TO EVERYTHING."
WE STAYED AT THE BRANSON HOLIDAY INN ON GREEEN MEADOWS DRIVE 5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS AND COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER HOTEL. THE STAFF WAS VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL, THE ROOMS WERE CLEAN AND WELL KEPT. WE WERE IN AND OUT ALOT AND THE STAFFWAS ALWAYS G VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. IT WAS EASY TO FIND AND CLOSE TO ALL THE SHOWS AND RESTURANTS BUT NOT IN LINE WITH THE TRAFFIC.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We are pleased you chose to stay at the Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive for your recent visit to Branson, MO. I love to see you enjoyed your stay, and found our service friendly and our amenities to your liking. We hope we see you on your next visit through Ozark Mountain Country. We would love the opportunity to serve you as our guest again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
CHERYL
"Branson Heaven"
Holiday Inn Express is amazing! Close to the Strip and many restaurants. Comfortable beds, fluffy pillows, quiet location, clean pool, and delicious breakfast! We will stay time after time!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We appreciate your review of our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us, and are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit. We hope you allow us to serve you on your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Kyla
"Love this hotel!!"
I loved the hotel. It's conveniently located close to everything. The rooms are quiet and very spacious. The staff was very friendly. And, the continental breakfast was first class!! I look forward to staying here on our next visit.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for the review! We love that you loved our hotel! We anticipate your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
lauri
"Great hotel, amazing staff, and a perfect location"
The hotel staff was by far the best that we've ever encountered. Everything was fantastic and as expected except for the room. To clarify, my only real complaint is that we booked the Executive rooms and what we got seemed like a standard room. My expectations may have been set higher than necessary for what we booked so I can't truly fault the hotel for this. All-in-all, it was a great stay and the location was absolutely perfect!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you Sharon, for your review of our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive following your visit to Branson, MO. We apologize if it seemed you received a "standard" room ... Our executive level rooms are on our top floor. We have many guests who specifically request a top floor room, and the only way we are able to guarantee that request is to advise them to book the "executive level." The floor is the only difference. We value your feedback, and are pleased you found the location perfect, and that you had an enjoyable stay.
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Very nice stay"
I have absolutely no complaints. The beds were soft and so comfortable with pretty white bedspreads. The indoor pool was nice. The people at the desk were so kind and welcoming. My son forgot his toothbrush and they gave us a complimentary one at the desk. Breakfast was awesome with anything you would want from Froot Loops, to biscuits and gravy, sausage, cinnamon rolls, yogurt... There was a sink in the bathroom and one outside the bathroom which made it easier for us to get ready. Every staff member I talked to was very nice and helpful. I will stay here every time I come to Branson.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive! Your review makes me smile, as it is obvious you were the recipient of our mission, "Friendly Fantastic Service Always." We appreciate your feedback, and would love to see you again on your next visit through Ozark Mountain Country.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Okay place to stay"
The front desk staff far exceeded my expectations and the breakfast is one of the best in Branson, but it was downhill from there. Our executive suite was cramped, and there was a handwritten note requesting a tip. We were there for two days, but our room was untouched by housekeeping although I had left a note outside our door requesting fresh linens. When I asked the front desk if this was policy, I was told it was not but they couldn't do anything because I had not booked through them.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive. We value your feedback, and want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Our executive level rooms are the same size as our standard guest rooms. The executive floor is the quietest (top floor) and our business travelers often choose it for the quiet. The guest room location is the only difference. I would like to sincerely apologize to you on behalf of my housekeeping team. Our goal is to provide clean, comfortable accommodations to our guests daily, and I am disappointed to learn you did not receive service as you requested. I hope you will give us a chance to show you these issues were an isolated incidence, and not standard practice at our hotel.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Branson trip"
Nice place to stay off the main drag in Branson. Close to everything though. It was a great place to recover from all the rides at Silver Dollar City. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We are pleased we could afford you a pleasant place to recover from a day of play at Silver Dollar City. We hope you visit again soon. Thank you for your review.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Douglas
"Hotel is fine. It was clean and comfortable."
This hotel was fine. It was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were friendly. The breakfast is probably the one area I thought should really be improved. The eggs were not very good and they had some sort of machine that made incredibly rubbery pancakes. I would have liked to have had the waffle maker where you pour the batter in and make fresh waffles.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I am so sorry to read you did not enjoy our Holiday Inn Express Start free hot breakfast. In an effort to be different from most of the competition, IHG decided to serve fresh hot pancakes instead of waffles. The machine is loaded with fresh batter, and when you push the button, your fresh hot cakes are deposited on your plate! I will certainly share your comments with our owners, as well as IHG. Thank you for staying with us, and for your review.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Anne
"Almost a 5"
Staff was very nice and helpful, rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable. Loved having a frig and microwave in the room. Only downfall was that the drapes in our room, on the top floor, were only for looks, they didn't close. So the lights outside were shining in our room all night.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for the review. I am very sorry the drapes in your room didn't work properly. Each room has a set of "black out" drapes, a set of "sheer" drapes, and two decorative panels that don't move. I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. Any time you are staying with us and you have a problem with your guest room, please let us know. If we can't fix the problem, we will move you ... we always want our guests to be satisfied! Please give us another try.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Teri
Would stay there again when visiting Branson/
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you Doris for your review, and we hope you have the opportunity to visit Branson again. We'd love to serve you!
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Doris
Very clean quiet and comfortable. Breakfast had hot and cold selections. Grounds are beautiful. Mike at front desk was very helpful and friendly. Off 76 and very close to everything. Great place to stay. We will stay here next time we are in Branson.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive Barbara J. I also appreciate your feedback on Mike, our Guest Service Agent. We hope you give us an opportunity to serve you on your next visit through Ozark Mountain Country.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Barbara J
"Exceptional value and I recommend highly."
We came to Branson for Bluegrass & BBQ at Silver Dollar City. I like the location because its close to everything but NOT on 76 which gets so tied up with traffic. Room was very clean with very nice amenities in the bathroom. We used the pool and spa which were very nice and not crowded. The continental breakfast was great and everything very clean. The staff in the breakfast were very friendly and helpful. Overall, a very nice place to stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We are pleased you believed our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive to be and exceptional value, and we certainly appreciate your recommendation to other travelers! We hope you choose our location for your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.
3 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
"Branson Bound"
Sandy at the desk was very friendly & helpful. We had a air condition problem we let her know & she had someone there to take care of it right away. She would always speak to us no matter what time we came in. Breakfast was very good had anything you could want & the staff was nice. You could get show tickets at the hotel which made it nice.The area of the hotel was off of the main road which was nice so you didn't have to have all the hustle & bustle very quiet. Pool looked nice we didn't use had other things to do it stays open until midnight. We would recommend staying here.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers, Rebecca. Thank you for commenting on our Guest Service Agent Sandy, as well. We hope you choose the Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive for your next visit to Branson, MO.
3 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
Rebecca
"Fun Getaway"
Great place to stay in the Branson area. Enjoyed the pool, hot tub, breakfast, and room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit to our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you on your next visit through Ozark Mountain Country.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Wifi problem"
Worse Internet service ever .. Need to fix the wifi asap .. I was on the 3 floor n I had no service ... It was in n out service with low frequency ... Rest every thing was good ..
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We apologize you experienced poor internet on your recent visit! I am happy to say the hotel upgraded the wireless internet service on the 20th of March. I hope you'll visit again soon!
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Grant
"Nice hotel close to all the action in Branson."
Great staff and hotel. The room was large and clean. Enjoyed the fitness area and large pool. Will stay here again when in Branson.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Vickie
"Holiday Inn Express--Branson"
Clean, quiet room, good neighborhood--away from the commotion of HWY. 76 yet very accessible to everything. Would stay here again. Very good for the price.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review. I hope you choose our property for your next visit to Branson.
2 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2014
Mary Ann
"Overal stay about 8."
Very helpful and courteous staff but lacked the wow factor. Also we stayed 3 nights and.had.to ask for towels/toiletries/trash reemoved and beds made.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
So sorry your stay was less than spectacular. I hope you give us another chance.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Close to shows"
Nice hotel but rooms not very soundproof - 1/4 " gap in door facing so you could hear everything going on in the hall and the light showed thru all night Our room didn't get "cleaned till 4:00 that afternoon But I would come back because the pool and breakfast was nice
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We offer our apologies for your inconveniences during your stay at our Holiday Inn Express. Our maintenance team has addressed the gap in the door. We also apologize that your room was not serviced until 4pm. Our housekeeping team works until 5pm daily. If you have a preferred time for your room to be serviced, please let us know; we'll make every effort to accommodate your needs!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
connie
"Good location, very nice hotel"
The hotel was very clean and the staff at the front desk was so helpful! The room was clean and very nice when we arrived, the pool was also a great plus that we used many times! The only compliant would be the cleaning staff, we think they ate some of our food we had in the room, but other then that, we enjoyed our stay!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review jessica, we appreciate all guest feedback, and use it to coach our team. It helps us know what we are doing right, and where we have room for improvement. Thank you for your comments, and we will certainly investigate further. I am pleased you enjoyed the pool area, and love that you found our Guest Service team to be helpful. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
jessica
"We Stay At This Hotel A Lot"
The staff is always friendly and helpful. Breakfast is very good. Indoor pool is awesome.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you Gary F for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive. I am pleased you stay here often, and love that you find our team friendly and helpful. Our Express Start Breakfast is a great way to start your day in Branson, MO, and I appreciate that you find the heated indoor pool awesome! We look forward to your next visit.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Gary F
Enjoyed the weekend stay & would definitely go back!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive, alex. We appreciate your time, and look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Ozark Mountain Country.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
alex
"Nice hotel, with large pool and hot near 76"
Found the hotel staff to be very pleasant, and helpful. Full breakfast provided daily, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I'm pleased to read you found our team pleasant and helpful, Ann! I appreciate your words of encouragement, and I will certainly share them with our entire team. We appreciate that you took the time to post a review after your recent stay, and we would welcome the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to our area.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Ann
"Not impressed"
We booked on Expedia which i didn't realize that you don't get you IHG points. The carpets were very stained. The mattress was poor for a holiday inn express. Neither my wife or i are large people but we both sank to the middle of the bed the whole night. It was quiet and the A/C worked well.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you Matt for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive. We welcome all guest feedback, as it lets us know what we are doing right, and where we have room for improvement. I am pleased to say every carpet in our building has been professionally cleaned; I am only sorry it was not done prior to your visit. We routinely check all mattresses for quality, and replace them as necessary. I am pleased you found our accommodations to be quiet and cool. We would love to see you again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Dr. in Brans"
Excellent staff.....they were caring and made sure that our stay was one that I shall always remember. Very helpful with information. Upon arrival, I was in need of a cup of coffee. The container was close to empty. Within 5 minutes of arrving in our room the staff called to inform me that the coffee was ready. 5 minutes later they called back to inquire if we were satisfied with the room. During our staff they helped us find locations that we were searching for. If I return to Branson, that will be my #1 choice for staying. Excellent job staff and thankyou so much for some very good memories.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Dear Elton, Thank you for your excellent review! I appreciate reading the staff was caring, and helped make your stay a memorable one. I will share your review with the whole team, and I know your kind words will inspire them to continue on the path to serving our guests to the best of their abilities. Thank you for reviewing the Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Ozark Mountain Country.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Elton
"We always stay at HI Green Mountain Drive"
Staff is always friendly and welcoming. We asked for something special and got it. Thanks to all the good folks who work there.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for such a positive and uplifting review. Please come see us again!
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"great access to sights"
clean room, easily accessible to attractions
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your comments, glad to see that our location worked well for your needs.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Nice place to stay and along one of the short cut roads. Only complaint was that the maid service was at my door by 9 o'clock each day.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for posting! Happy to see that you had a great stay with us, I apologize if the maid service arrived at your room earlier than anticipated. I will review that with our housekeeping department.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
rb duck lips
"This is not your ordinary holiday inn express!"
The staff was unfriendly. The water pressure in the showers were awful. The halls had paint chips all over them... I u think that it is a holiday inn express like the one in your hometown, it is not even close. Stay somewhere else!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for posting as your comments are a key tool in helping us review our staff and service here at the hotel. I was sorry to see that your experience was not what you expected. Your review is important to us and we will share with our staff so we can improve in all areas. Thank you and please accept my apologies for your recent stay with us.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Centrally located"
This hotel was adequate but not exceptional. The travel agent in the gift shop was extremely helpful and we appreciated her input on show tickets to Jonah. The bathroom "felt" dirty. Breakfast was pretty good but the eating area was VERY crowded. The people "pushing" the shows while we were trying to eat were a bit annoying.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you staying with us and it looks like you had a great stay with us. I do apologize for your bathroom condition and will review with my housekeeping staff. The performers that come through on occasion and perform short songs in the breakfast room are just an added touch we do here in Branson, I am sorry that it intruded upon your experience. Thank you again and please come back and see us in the future.
3 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
Vickie
Very nice. The staff was very helpful and pleasant
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you so much for your great comments! Please come back and see us again on your next trip to Branson.
5 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
My husband & I really enjoyed the location, breakfast, & staff who were all very accommodating at the hotel. A very nice addition to our weekend getaway.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Such a nice review...THANK YOU for posting. We look forward to sharing your comments with our staff and we appreciate you taking the time to post your comments.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
Good location. very busy breakfast. well staffed.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Lance
We paid extra for an executive room hoping for extra space, but instead what made it executive was that it was on the top floor. All rooms were the same size. Pillows were uncomfortable, we found toenails in the bed, and the pool was cold. Otherwise, the room was clean, service was good and workers were helpful and friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, and I am so sorry you had some issues with your room. We will review your comments with our staff so that we can improve. It appears your stay went very well and we hope to see you again in the future.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Decent"
Everything at this hotel was OK, not great but not terribly either. All in all about what you would expect from a holiday Inn.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your comments.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"2 Star hotel, 4 Star price."
This is only a narrative based on my singular experience. (Don't sue me, Bro) This hotel seems aged and worn. Carpet is new but the furnishings were worn and spent. TV, though flat screen, was particularly small and black hairs, pubic and otherwise populated the bathroom and tub/shower. Me and my wife are blonde. I generally like this chain and am willing to pay the price premium, but this room was the size found in a low end franchise. I did not use the pool, exercise room or eat the breakfast as the thought of the unclean bathroom grossed me out. I was profoundly disappointed.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"First class hotel with reasonable rates"
We've stayed here many times and always enjoy it. The location in Branson is great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank for your review and for being such a loyal guest with us.
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2014
JERRY
We were only there for a half day but my kids were impressed with the game room, sauna, indoor pool and sauna. The free breakfast was great and there was something for everyone.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we are so happy to see that you and your family had a great time with us. Please come back and see us again.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
"Branson on green mt"
Went to print out a show reservation and the single PC was not hooked up to a computer. Unbelievable!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review. Sorry to see that our equipment did not work properly, we did have to replace the printer in the lobby business center. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014