All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2801 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Breakfast could have fruits. And flavored creamers.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your comments and we will take them under consideration. We appreciate the time you took to let us know.
5 night romance trip Sep 22, 2013
Gaffney
"A lottle off the path but nice views"
Rooms were next to the elevators, noisy till around midnite, then quiet. very clean and efficient.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Sorry to see that the elevators were a disturbance, it can be bothersome in peak times...we're glad it quieted down for you. Thank you again for choosing us and we hope you come back to see us again in the future!
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2013
"Arrived on our Harley"
It was our first trip to Branson. Being on a Motorcycle we always look for a Hotel (Holiday Inn Express) that is located convenient to restaurants etc. When we booked this hotel via Hotels.com it stated that it was convenient and within walking distance to food and entertainment.....not so unless you want to walk through a wooded area....NO We were very disappointed when we saw what appeared to be a newer Holiday Inn Express on the main road in the middle of restaurants and the entertainment. That would have been so much better for us.....
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Sorry to see that your stay was not all you anticipated. We do have a couple restaurants that are just up the street (less than a block), with sidewalks for easy access. We wish your stay had gone more as you had hoped and please come back to Branson soon for another visit.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Don & Linda
The beds where comfortable, room seem outdated and in need of a update, bathroom, tub and shower was nice, vanities where small with no room to but things(makeup,tooth pasta etc.) lighting was poor. The breakfast was good, and the lady in the dinning was VERY nice, with a good morning, and pleasant smile each morning.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for posting such a good review! Cathy does a wonderful job in our breakfast every morning and consistently receives praise from our guests like you. We are sorry that the amenities weren't exactly what you expected, but it appears you still had a good time on your visit and we hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Jackie
"Housekeeping staff"
We were there for 4 nights and only after the first night did someone come in and clean the room and replace the towels. After the 3rd night we had to call the front desk for clean towels and cups. Never had the coffee replaced, etc. Very disappointing to come back to an untouched room every evening.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I am so sorry to see that we did not provide you with the proper service while you were staying with us. I can assure you that we will review the comments with our staff to ensure that this doesn't happen to someone else in the future at our hotel. Please accept my personal apologies and I hope that we have an opportunity to host you on your next visit to Branson.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Simply the best"
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Holiday Inn. We were impressed with a clean room, lots of towels, comfy bed. Attentive and friendly staff helped us pick a fun show and thanks to them we got a discount at a restaurant nearby. Breakfast was very yummy, two kinds of eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, hardboiled eggs, yogurt, AMAZING cinnamon rolls and a few other things. We were so glad that we picked this hotel!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank You for taking the time to post a review. I was so happy to see that you had a WONDERFUL time and wee able to enjoy some of our nice amenities while staying with us. I will be sure to let the staff read your comments and they will be very excited to see that you were appreciative of their efforts.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Olga
"Middle of Branson"
We always enjoy Holiday Inn Express, but this one wasn't maintained as well as the others, but we would go back again. The bathroom toilet struggled to get filled up and there were several light bulbs out throughout the room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for bringing your issues to our attention. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review and we do use all of our reviews and comments to continuously improve our service and facility...we will share your comments with our staff.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"family trip"
Met son, his wife and 3 grand kids in Branson for wonderful weekend together. Spent time at Branson Landing and trip to Silver Dollar City. We have season passes for us and grand kids. Holliday Express was prefect, only reason I didn't give overall rating a 5, breakfast good, better than most motels, but gravy was watered down (I'm probably to picky) and hot tub water was warm, not hot, still was relaxing. They always had hot coffee in the lobby, very nice. Beds very comfortable and TV was flat screen and good size. Kids stayed at pricier location, their room was nice, but ours just as nice and a lot cheaper with free breakfast. Will definitely stay at Holiday express again. Thank you.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
AWESOME review...thank you for taking the time to post. We know with all the choices you have in Branson that we want to make sure your stay is everything you expected. I will mention your comments to our breakfast staff in hopes to ALWAYS be improving the guest experience. Come back and see us again on your next visit to our GREAT city!
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Lilwillie
"STILL FIRSTCLASS"
Been here many times and it's still a first class hotel. Just wish wifi worked seamlessly!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for posting a review...wireless is so tricky these days and I am sorry to see that you had some trouble with consistency. We will look at getting it resolved so that you can enjoy it on your next visit here to the hotel.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2013
JERRY
"Good place to stay"
The hotel was perfect for my needs with the only problem being there was no bar of soap in my room. They called me after I checked in to ask if my room was okay. I told them it was except for the fact that I did not have a bar of soap in my bathroom. I was told a bar would be delivered but one was never delivered during my one night stay. Outside of this small issue, the hotel is nice, the bed was very comfortable, and I would stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I am so sorry to see that we didn't meet your expectations and we should have delivered that soap, as promised. I will review your comments with our staff to ensure that we do a better job in the future in meeting the needs of our guests. I am happy to see that everything else went as expected and that you would stay with us again. Thanks for posting.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
CB
The Hotel itself was very clean and quiet. The decor needed some upgrading but it was nice. The Breakfast was very good and we actually ate there every morning. The hotel staff was very friendly, we would stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We do have a wonderful breakfast and appreciate the fact that you enjoyed it each morning, Cathy and Judy work so hard and do a great job taking care of our guests...your comments validate their hard work. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Branson!
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2013
The hotel and staff were great. There were tons of kids in the hotel, so breakfast selections were limited and lines were long, but that was no reflection of the hotel, the food, the staff. Just timing on our part! We enjoyed our stay and would stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your comments and we sure appreciate your understanding of just how busy it can get (at times) during breakfast at a busy hotel like ours. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Branson!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
JP
"Close to main road in Branson"
Our stay was nice. One thing I did not like was the air conditioner was controlled by motion detector. Every time we returned to the room it was very warm. I also got warm during the night.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I was sorry to read that you had some inconvenience with our new in-room energy system that monitors our energy use in each room of the hotel. They are designed to be more energy efficient...but not to inconvenience our guests. Please accept my personal apology for that and we appreciate you staying with us.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Mia
We reserved a king size bed room and got two queen beds ... The bathroom had sour smell ... The air conditioner made a tapping noise ... The staff was friendly ... Enjoyed breakfast daily ..the hotel was great!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I am so sorry to hear you had some issues with your room and I hope that you let the hotel staff know the issues while you were with us. The last thing we want is to see you checkout without us having the opportunity to take care of your issues. Thank you for posting how friendly our staff is and that we have a good breakfast. I'm sorry that you did not get your requested room type and hopefully when you return, we will be able to honor that request.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
Perfect location , close to everything. Staff very friendly , breakfast was great. Will definitely stay there again next time
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review! SO glad to see that everything went well and that you were pleased with our location as we are very close to all the action in Branson...even though we are not right on "the strip".
2 night trip May 19, 2013
MB
Very nice pool and hot tub. Room a bit out dated, but clean. Good breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Hi Jennifer...thank you for your comments. Glad to see that your room was clean and that you enjoyed our breakfast. We do renovate portions of the hotel every winter and will make note of your comments and hopefully on your next visit, you will see some improvements.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Great for Family"
We stay here often because of the convience of location, the hotel comfort, cleanliness, service, great breakfast, indoor pool, and exercise room. Will stay here again. Large indoor pool for kids to swim in and hot tub to relax in.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Your time is valuable...so we appreciate the fact that took some of it to post this review! I am happy to see your stay went very well and it looks like you were able to enjoy all of our great amenities during your stay. We do have a great staff that care about meeting your expectation and they will be thrilled to read your comments. Thank you again and come stay with us on your next visit.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2013
CKLO
"More than than we bargained for"
We enjoyed our stay,especially the indoor pool
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We are glad you enjoyed our indoor pool area..it is such a great amenity for our hotel. Thank you for posting your comments.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2012
They put us in the wrong room to start off with, paid for king size bed w/jacuzzi got a room with out jacuzzi. The sink in our room was busted. The hotel hostess was nice and friendly, but I just didn't feel like that for the money spent this hotel was worth it.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I apologize your stay was not to our standards, or your expectations. Please give us another opportunity to show you this was not what you should expect when you stay with us.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
JP
"very convenient"
I was very pleased with our hotel stay and when I come back to Branson I plan on staying here.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your comments, we hope we see you again soon!
2 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"Good location, Quiet, Clean"
Staff was great, location 1 block off the strip, Quiet. Centrally located. Will stay again
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review, we will look forward to your next visit!
6 night family trip Oct 14, 2012
Ron D.
Bathroom and shower are so small their is hardly enough room to turn around
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your comments, we will share them with our owners.
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2012
"Very good hotel with a very pleasing staff."
Our room was very comfortable and we were able to get a very good sleep. The location of the hotel is very convenient. The staff were always polite and very helpful at all times. I highly recommend this hotel when staying in Branson.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I am pleased to see you enjoyed your visit to our hotel. We hope you choose us again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
Asked for non smoking, First room assigned was not acceptable, musty or smokey odor. Was given another room and it was ok. The breakfast was ok, the cinnamon rolls were cold, not like usually warm
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking, and pet free. I am pleased we were able to find another room that suited your needs. We hope you visit again.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2012
"My review."
Bed didn't sleep as well as we were expecting. Good location, nicely landscaped, great staff. Family oriented.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We are sorry you found our bedding to be less comfortable than you expected. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay otherwise.
Other trip Oct 12, 2012
RV
It was Great, and we Thank You.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your survey.
Romance trip Sep 26, 2012
Very nice breakfast better than most would stay again
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your comments, we hope we have the chance to serve you again.
Trip with friends Sep 23, 2012
"very convienent location"
The electricity went out for several hours one night and the one woman staff was apparently new and didn't have a clue as to what to do. Also I felt like I should have received some kind of furture coupon or somehting for our inconvience.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our services and facilities. We hope you'll give us another try the next time you visit Branson.
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
"I really expected better."
When we arrived at the hotel it seemed fairly well kept. The second day that we were there after the room was made up it was dirtier than before. There were pork rinds on the floor (we did not have pork rinds) and there were long hairs on our supposedly clean pillowcases.(we do not have long hair). The coffee pot was still dirty and where powdered creamer had spilled it had not been cleaned up. The bathroom was ok, but I do not believe it had been cleaned.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
I am so sorry you experienced issues with our housekeeping department. I offer you my sincere apology. We hope you'll give us another chance ...
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"One of the best in branson"
This hotel was the 2nd of the best hotel we have stayed in. Bathroom needed some things fixed.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We hope you'll stay with us again.
Family trip Aug 3, 2012

"Good hotel, close to main strip"
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The room needed some work, but was adequate. Overall, the stay was great thanks for incredibly friendly staff!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thanks for sharing your experience! We do try our best to keep our rooms in good working condition and complete partial renovations several times throughout the year. Please accept my apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced. Our friendly staff will be here on your next visit, so please choose us again and we look forward to seeing you.
4 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2013

"bueno"
Esta muy bien ubicado muy bien
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Gracias por publicar una resena usted. Estoy feliz de que usted estuvo satisfecho con nuestra ubicacion. Vuelve en su proxima visita y estancia con nosotros otra vez. Gracias de nuevo por sus amables comentarios.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2013
carroll
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive in Branson. We would love to know how we can make your next visit better.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Andrea
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your review!
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
5 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
yvonne
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for staying with us.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
We appreciate you staying with us.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Branson-Green Mountain Drive
Thank you for your response.
3 night trip May 15, 2014