All hotels in Mammoth Lakes, California, United States of America
1254 Old Mammoth Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Wow!"
Went on a weekend with the kids. The house (unit 611) was fully equipped (w/d, too!), the tv was huge and the kids had a wonderful time.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Efrat
"short trip to Mammoth Mountain"
4 day trip to Mammoth where my wife is now an official skier. She was practicing skiing on the way home in the car. Very funny stuff. We can not wait to get back to Mammoth Mountain and ski Eagle Lodge to complete the three lodges. If you have not skied Mammoth keep reading and we will let you know about Eagle Lodge. Be prepared for wind snow and fun.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"My 1st choice for Mammoth trips"
This is the 2nd time I've stayed and Snowcreek and I recommend it to everybody. It's very close and convenient to everything. The places are always more than enough room and well maintained. I'm sure I'll be back again soon.
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Beautiful setting!"
This condo is in a beautiful quiet neighborhood that includes walking trails and a few ponds! The 1 bedroom was comfortable with a convenient kitchen. The jacuzzi was nearby (must bring own beach towels) and parking was close and easy. Overall good stay!
5 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Convenient location but unit was poorly maintained"
My condo was conveniently located in Mammoth Lakes and fairly close to shopping and dining. It was in a quiet scenic location. Unfortunately I woke up the first morning to find a mouse in the dining room. I also found the kitchen had two major defects 1) dishwasher floods floor due to misconnected hose 2) Front burner of electric stove does not work All appliances were very old and dated. Bathroom had carpeting in tub and sink area which I find not very sanitary in a wet area. For the rates which the property charged, I didn't find this to be such a great deal and will be looking elsewhere next time.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Liz C
"Beautiful Area"
Clean, two bedroom condo in nice, quiet neighborhood, but we were not on a lake...You must drive to see the lakes, which are beautiful! Also required a short drive to the fitness center which we did not know before booking, but the fitness facility was large, adequately staffed, with tennis courts, pools and hot tubs, and numerous exercise rooms and weight lifting machines available. The LR furniture in the apartment was not as comfortable as we are used to, but we spent most of our time outdoors, so overall, we had a very pleasant stay. Beautiful area for hiking and enjoying the scenery.
7 night family trip May 31, 2014
"Spring Break in Mammoth"
The Snowcreek complex is EXCELLENT! The unit we stayed in #913 was perfect in every respect. A wonderful place to stay. Even though we were not able to ski every day, we enjoyed the views and the beauty of the condo.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
Cardenas
"Sweet stay at snowcreek"
Booked two nites at unit 443. Updated kitchen and bathroom. Clean and cozy and near everything. Light snow last night and kids had fun making snow angels in backyard. Perfect for family of four.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
snow man
"Great condo"
We had a great time stay at snow creek resort!
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
lei
"Convenient location"
We selected to pay for a 'luxury condo', but the condition of the unit did not live up to the promise of 'luxury'. We did not receive daily towel service as expected.
3 night trip Jan 2, 2013
5 night family trip Aug 9, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Snowcreek Resort

"Great apartments close to Yosemite"
06/03/15 Paul H
The apartment we were assigned was a little hard to find, especially as it was getting dark, but find it we did. The property was a good sized one bedroom well fitted out with a full kitchen and was the perfect base for our travels around Mammoth Lakes and Yosemite. The bed was somewhat high but very warm and comfortable to sleep in. Only issue was that the Wifi kept dropping out. The people of Mammoth Lakes were some of the friendliest we have met on our travels. It was also beautiful when we drove up Mammoth Mountain it began to snow.
"Winter Wonderland"
02/18/15 Michael J California
When you need a ski vacation don't hesitate on this location. Snowcreek in Mammoth Lakes is top notch! Everything here is amazing. The restaurants, the ski resort, the activities. When you reserve your suite make sure to book the Pinnacle and ask for Lynn. ( she always gets it done) After a day of skiing before you go back to your luxury layer stop in at the athletic club and book some treatments at the spa. Hot mineral pools and Jacuzzis will soak your worries away. Snowcreek Resort will take your breath away. It really is that great of a place both in summer and winter. Hike Yosemite in the summer and camp in the forest. Mono Lake will like a mystical wonderment after viewing the amazing landscape. I highly recommend doing yourself a favor and visiting Snowcreek Resort.
"Fantastic place to stay in Mammoth"
01/16/15 ZacApplegate Riverside, California
My wife and I stayed here for 3 days in Oct, just happened to have the first snow on our second night. This is a fantastic place to stay, full kitchen, access to a legit gym, community hot tub. While its not a traditional hotel, more like a condo you are renting, it was fully furnished, full kitchen with pots, pans, etc, fireplace with wood, free internet. We had a great time hiking then enjoyed the snow and winter weather, really great time.
"Three Nights the Week Before Christmas 2014"
12/30/14 Ibonline Orange County, California
Stayed in a 2 bdrm/2 bath w/loft fully equipped condo w/wood burning fireplace for 3 nights the week before Christmas 2014. Very nice unit for the seven of us, three teenage boys up in the loft, four adults in the two bdrms. Great location, quiet, gorgeous views. Ladies used the spa at the club for facials and massages, boys hit the jacuzzis every night after skiing. Called houskeeping for extra towels, delivered with a smile, called them again for a new toaster, delivered within one hour; very well managed properties and if you need anything, they go above and beyond to make it right. Great place and well run.
"Relaxation at Snowcreek!"
10/24/14 Michelle M Gardnerville, Nevada
We had a wonderful and relaxing stay at the Snowcreek Resort, The grounds are absolutely beautiful and fits the area. The unit was very large and had more than ample kitchen supplies. Having a food allergy, a full kitchen and BBQ is a must! The airport is 15 minutes away which allowed us to pick up my parents who flew in for a few days. The staff at the airport is fabulous and very knowledgeable about the area. Mammoth itself is stunning with plenty of hiking trails. The fall colors were so stunning. I can't wait to return to Snowcreek for the next adventure!
"A nice condo to call home for hiking or skiing"
09/07/14 Helen W Woodland Hills, California, United States
We have stayed at Snowcreek several summers. I do not ski so I find this the perfect jumping off point for hiking in the Mammoth area. It is close to the old road up to Mary Lake and all the other great trails in the area. I love cooking so we bring a lot of food and make trail lunches and cook good dinners. Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes are crowded and expensive. Snowcreek grounds and condos are well kept. An evening walk in the meadow is nice. You can fish in the stream. Be sure to ask for what you want, pets or no pets, corner unit ( they have more windows)' and upstairs (for the view)', or down stairs, so you don't have to drag you things up the stairs. All in all, a beautiful place to stay.
"Good location but units in need of major refurbishing"
07/10/14 lizwhiz Silicon Valley, CA
I stayed at this condo for 3 nights in Mammoth as we were looking for a bit more space than just a hotel room and having a kitchen to do our own cooking and avoid the expensive local restaurants. This was actually our second stay here. It's in a very nice quiet location with a view of the mountains, close to shopping and restaurants. There's also a shuttle stop nearby although we didn't use it. Enough room with all the necessary kitchen items and laundry in the unit. That's the good part. Here's the negatives: The units in the older phase buildings are extremely dated. The walls are made of dark rough wood which makes the unit look extremely dark inside even if you open the drapes. There was a flat screen TV but the picture quality was very poor. There was carpeting in the bathroom in the sink and shower areas which always seems unsanitary to me. The three big things that really got to me 1) dead mouse found in dining room in the morning 2) dishwasher had a disconnected hose which flooded water all over the floor 3) Large front burner of electric range did not work, making it pretty useless since it had only 2 large and 2 small burners to begin with. Ever try to cook spaghetti and noodles with one useful burner? I called management about these items and they offered to fix it right away but I declined since we were going to leave the next day and had given up on cooking. About the mouse, their response was like "that's a fact of life here". The last time I stayed here I didn't have these negative experiences so we came back, but after this visit I will be looking elsewhere if I return to Mammoth.
"A PERFECT PLACE!"
06/04/14 Svetik S Amsterdam
I loved it! The house is so big and comfortable, there's all you need in it for relaxation! The view from the windows is incredible! The swimming pool, the gym - all was great. I'd love to come back there as soon as possible!
"Cabin in the Woods"
05/15/14 933DeniseB Glendora, California
Well it is not quite a cabin in the woods, but close enough. We enjoyed our stay at Snowcreek. The condo itself was nice. The carpeting could have used a good cleaning, but overall it was perfectly fine. We stayed 3 nights in a 2 bedroom unit. I booked it through Living Social. The deal was for 3 nights and cost us around 400 dollars, but then...... I was billed another 97 for bed tax and resort fees. Thought that was a bit much, but Mammoth Lakes is one of many cities in California that is or have gone through bankruptcy so maybe the tourists are getting hosed to pay for the police/fire. The resort itself is very nice and a close to everything. The ski resort is world class and it is a shame it does not get the attention that a Vail or Aspen does. We would stay there again. My family is very adaptable to various accommodations. The grounds were really nice and the condo itself was decent. Wood floors and rugs would make it even better.
"Family Road-trip"
05/08/14 Duxfield Auckland
We stayed here in a 2 bedroom villa/house on our way from Las Vegas to San Francisco for 2 nights. It was a lovely place, quite largely spread out, with houses to rent in lots of streets. Ours was very comfortable with the master bedroom/bathroom downstairs & the other bedroom which our kids shared upstairs, had a large fridge complete with ice-maker in a spacious kitchen, lounge had a gas fire, nice deck overlooking the picturesque holiday village. Absolutely beautiful setting amongst the forest & lakes. Kids were very excited when we had to stop the car one day to give way to a family of deer crossing the road, and loved seeing the chipmunks everywhere. A bonus was that the township had 2 Starbucks so I got my coffee fix every morning! Wasn't serviced, which was fine by us, as we only were here 2 nights. Has a large spa pool that is available for a group of rentals so we had a key for this, but didn't end up using it but I can imagine in the middle if winter this would be great.