All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
150 20th St, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

HOTEL WAS GREAT ..ON 20TH ST AND THE STRIP STARTS AT 15TH ST ...HOTEL STAFF WAS VERY NICE ...PATRICK WORKED THE NIGHT SHIFT AND GREAT HELP FOR ME...CLEAN ROOMS!
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Gone Downhill..."
We have stayed here a number of times but it has been a few years. Unfortunately the hotel has not been kept up well - rooms are tired and dirty. Breakfast has been moved to the dark basement that used to be a lounge. I would not return.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"OK but some problems"
Beware the extra (large) tourist tax is not included in the Hotels.com rate. Rooms are sterile and not nice to hang out in and relax. No control over air conditioning temp or volume control. The "fitness center" is a stair stepper in the hallway separated by a metal bead curtain. On the other hand, it has a good location, nice breakfast and shower.
3 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
Convenient locatio. Room was neat. Only issue I had was car horn noise from Collins st.
3 night business trip May 9, 2015
Kiyoshi
"Interesting Boutique"
The hotel was nice and looked like a small cute boutique hotel. The "gym" was very interesting. It was a stepper in the middle of two rooms at the end of the hallway. Floors were concrete that was another another interesting feature. Breakfast selection could have been better.
5 night business trip May 4, 2015
Hotel staff are generally pleasant. but hotel is awfully noisy mainly during night when night club (Baoli) (which is in front of the hotel) is open. Breakfast are not continetal breakfast as explainent in the advertising. Chairs on beach cost 10$ per chair and umbrella also...
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Excellent Choice. Close to the beach and good eats"
Enjoyed my stay, the staff was great and very attentive to my needs. I would stay agian if needed.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Bae
"Great location vs shoddy bathroom"
Excellent location (one minute walk to the beach and 5-10 minute walk to convention center and heart of South Beach). Average in most other aspects. However, the hotel property is in dire need of a renovation. The bathroom was a disaster. The shower is the same floor as the rest of the bathroom (aka "wet bathroom") with just a shower curtain. Needless to say, the floor will flood. The fixtures are crude and desperately need a plumber to overhaul, especially the shower head which was clearly and afterthought and incapable of pointing directly forward. The best you can hope for is a 30 degree cant right of center.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Great location, hidden gem!"
We actually got an upgrade to the penthouse which was a wonderful surprise!! It is in a GREAT location with walking distance to everything and even has beach chairs on the beach. We had a parisan breakfast each morning and coffee and water were available all day. Room was clean and quiet and I would definitely go back!
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Angela
"Great location, great value!"
This place is in the perfect location right near the beach, and is nestled between two high priced, in demand hotels. The staff was very polite and accomodating. Room is on the smaller side, but it's a great hotel!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Friendly staff, good location close to the restaurants
Mick
"Needs to improve service"
I have stayed many times in the Townhouse over the last several years. I feel that the service has been much better in the past, at reception, valet parking, etc. The room quality has not much improved since I first stayed at the hotel
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Hans
"Quiet but accessible"
Quaint and close to the beach. We loved that the hotel is a bit farther north than the heart of SoBe. While we were able to access whatever is going on we were also able to walk away from the crowd and just relax at the beach.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Arties
"The bed was like sleeping on a the floor."
We booked this place for it's location. We knew it was not a 4 star and was not priced as such, although the last nights were $300. I called and for a quiet room. They put me on the Collins Ave side...so no consideration was given to my request. The room and bathroom was stark, but clean. I can live with that. What was inexcusable was the thin, inadequate mattress. For four nights my wife and I were in agony. I mentioned it to a gentleman in upper management. He said that the he would bring up the need to replace the mattresses at their next meeting and thanked me for my feedback. That did nothing for my aching back! Between the bed and the noise, as the song says," I didn't sleep at all last night." In fact my wife and I didn't sleep much for four nights and our backs and shoulders were very sore. We sleep on a platform bed at home, but a much more comfortable mattress. This hotel was a terrible place to start to our vacation!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Great location - Ok hotel"
My friend and I stayed 3 nights in a standard room. Maybe it was the fact that we were coming from Orlando and it's huge hotels that we felt our room was extra small... in the end we got used to but it felt like a very small room. Bathroom was alright. Good shower. Cleanliness was good too. Our stayed included breakfast and to my surprise it was "sit down wherever you can", so it was a breakfast buffet that you could have it at the table or on the couch (a bit uncomfortable). It looks kind of cool but not so operational. However, the location means a lot so in the overall I recommend this hotel for short stays. Wifi was also included but way too low and the signal not so strong.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
JJ
"Excellent hotel"
The staff provided excellent service to any need and really made an impression. The room was very clean with nice decor. Very private feel to the hotel, much more peaceful than a busy resort type setting. Overnight valet parking was pretty expensive at $36 per night but it is Miami after all.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Miami trip"
Hotel is run down! Terrible pillows. Shades don't close properly!
4 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Rosana
"In perfect area but"
It's a decent hotel for the price in a great location. However The vallet takes 30 mins to bring you your car almost everytime and they use your air conditioning when they drive it which I didn't like bc they are wasting my gas but that's nothing compared to my sink breaking in my room my third day there I realized every time I turned on the sink water went every where. It was a terrible leak . I couldn't brush my teeth or wash my face without covering the entire room floor in water, and they have yet to compensate me for it.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
M
"Nice boutique hotel convenient location"
Overall pleasant experience. Hotel staff are very professional and friendly. The lobby is comfortable, and we enjoyed the complimentary continental breakfast.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Pat
"Nice boutique"
Great staff and comfortable hotel with prime location. Nice touches like breakfast bar and coffee all day with towels and beach gear available.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
couple from NYC
"pretty decent stay"
hotel in good location, walking distance to beach is nice and close to shopping/restaurants. room had hard floors with just basic amenities. bed was decent. safe in room nice. hotel staff was good and helpful. breakfast was basic, but pretty decent. overall good location, but only decent stay.
4 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
The staff and location were the only good things about this hotel. The happy hour bar was never open, but the roof top was beautiful. The hallways smelled and even though check out is at 12:30, your key to your room will stop working around 11am. I called before our stay and was told I could have a late check out of 3pm. That was not the case upon check in. I was told no one would tell me that, yet they did. I won't be using this hotel again. For the price there are better hotels on south beach.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Small, clean, great location, great price."
Room was small but clean. Some things in room did not work (electric socket in bathroom, light switches, tv was difficult to use). Breakfast was mediocre. Close to beach, bars, and restaurants. Safe neighborhood.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Keith
Comfortable, quiet, fun...and so close to the beach.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Spartan accommodations but near beach"
I probably would not stay here longer than one night. We paid $200.+ for a very small room that didn't even have a chair to sit in. The staff was nice and there was a continental type breakfast available. Cab to the airport from here was $32.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Micha
"False impressions!"
Very disappointing stay, first time to South Beach, chose this hotel with the roof top deck in mind, thought that would be a nice experience, went up there when staff said it would open at 6pm, no one there, when asked the hotel staff about it they were somewhat rude and said the hotel sub-contracts the deck and bar to an outside business and the bartender just decided not to show up that evening. How does that work? We were only there for that evening. Staff not helpful, were very aloof. Rooms were clean but very sterile, not a very comfortable environment. Would not recommend this hotel and will not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Mary Ann
"Comfortable"
We have been in this at this hotel numerous times. It is clean and comfortable. However, staff was not around as much. Even lounge was unattended. Restaurant changed and new one is not open yet. Wish there was a pool or at least some kind of deal with other hotels.
"Nice boutique hotel"
Great location. Great service.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
andrea
"Very Cute"
Modern, Minimalistic, Very Clean, my only complaint - Hard Matress
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Nice clean place. Room was small but that was what we expected. Close to the beach and Collins drive. We could hear the noise for Collins but for some that may be a plus. I recommend the TownHouse Hotel.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
jay
"Good Value"
For the price, I don't think there's a much better value in SoBe. You're a short 5-10 minute walk to the art deco area of SoBe OR, even better in my opinion, you're in the heart of all the lounge and shopping areas of 15th-22nd and Collins. Tons of great restaurants all over the hotel. The room itself is small and basic but if you're like my girlfriend and I, we spent much of our time outside walking or on the beach. Would stay again.
4 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Best in everything your money has paid for"
Overall superb.... close to everything.... beach...stores...parking convenience
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
joanna
"Very nice hotel in an excellent location"
the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The location was near the Beach and within walking distance to Lincoln Rd. the concert Hall, Theatre , Holocaust Memorial and Bass Museum. Very good restaurants available. The only real complaint was finding comfortable seating in the room but the bed was fine for sleeping. Very clean Hotel.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"1st class budget hotel."
For a less expensive hotel in this area it is first class. Great value for money. Staff are very helpful and attentive. Breakfast is basic but is included. All day tea and coffee is a lovely touch. It can be a noisy place at night, but so can the $500 a room hotels on the beach. No pool but an excellent beach facility and as it's between 2 top hotels the area is excellent Great budget venue.
7 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location, could use some work"
Staff was fantastic, very helpful in everything we needed. The hotel was two minute walk from the beach, great location. Room was nice, a little bare but I get that is the design of the hotel. The room had some strange smell of rum or some kind of booze, like somebody had spilled liquor in the rug or something, wasn't a bother though, just something we noticed coming into the room. Bathroom could use some repairs, new sealant, new fixtures, but overall not bad. Good experience and would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
It was overall pleasing due to good location and helpful staff and simple but comfortable room
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
cenk
"Cute, trendy hotel in the heart of South Beach!"
Great location, great price! Stayed for 3 nights, and had a blast in South Beach. Glad I booked with this hotel. :)
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Sharron
"Hard Bed made of timber slats"
The bed seemed to be made from wooden decking timbers, which was a bit strange. It was very hard, to be expected. Also the ceiling was the underside of the above floor and with tiles the noise transfer was extreme. The location was great and the breakfast was ordinary. Overall pretty poor for the rates. Glad we only stayed one night!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
bruce
Close to beach and walking distance to South Beach restaurants. Very nice helpful staff.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Ed
"Stayed for my wedding - Nice staff, clean rooms"
Spacious for South Beach. Room was a little loud at night, facing Collins but that's to be expected. Rooms seemed to be new, clean, comfortable. Staff was helpful and nice. Great location.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"great place for great price"
Great location and extremely helpful and friendly front staff.
4 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Jamison
"On the beach"
Great hotel right on beach! Good rooftop bar and blocks away from night life. Room was very small and if your trying to sleep at night definitely not recommend this hotel but perfect party location!
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
chris
"Excellent Hotel at good price."
Very good!
3 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Ebrahim
"Boys weekend"
Great location. Quiet contemporary hotel. Walk to beach. Hotel is a work in progress.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Location is good, would not recommend this hotel,"
Rooms are clean, hotel is in goo d location, everything is old, uncomfortable, it is not more than one star hotel.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Elen
"Close to beach, mattress was hard!!!"
If you like a firm mattress, you might love this hotel. I did not sleep well at all due to the hard mattress. Bathroom is small with toilet right next to the sink, no tub. Close the toilet lid or you may lose some items like I did. Staff were friendly and hotel was clean.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Katie
"yikes"
I'm no hotelier, but here's a couple things I'm pretty sure about. If there's another building between you and the ocean, you're not really an oceanfront property. The HVAC should work. It didn't. During cocktail hour on a Friday, it's best not to tell guests they have to get up and leave your rooftop bar because you are closing -- so you can have a party for hotel employees only. Especially when said rooftop bar, may be the one saving grace of your property. The list goes on. The rooms do look somewhat like the photos, but in person they're cheesy, and poorly appointed. Oh, and parking is nonexistent. Figure another $35/night at the local garage. Overall, staying at this place gives the impression that its management has seen hotels from a distance, but never actually stayed in one.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to the beach"
Overall nice hotel. Pros: Cool rooftop, free beach towels, close to beach, bikes available for rent, and clean rooms. Cons: super slow elevator, rooms are not very comfortable, little breakfast choices.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Good location for art fairs and beach access"
A little too minimalist in bedroom furnishings after a couple of days; no chair to sit in. But clean and met all basic requirements. One minute from beach and straight on to Collins. Ideal location for the art fairs.
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Simon
"Location is key for this hotel"
Nice staff and the price is good for the location. The elevator and rooms had very strong cleaning product smell. Appreciated the amount of space in the shower, nice waterfall showerhead. They had bikes to use for free but not enough. Parisian breakfast was toast and cereal, juice and coffee.