All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
150 20th St, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"On the beach"
Great hotel right on beach! Good rooftop bar and blocks away from night life. Room was very small and if your trying to sleep at night definitely not recommend this hotel but perfect party location!
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
chris
"Excellent Hotel at good price."
Very good!
3 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Ebrahim
"Boys weekend"
Great location. Quiet contemporary hotel. Walk to beach. Hotel is a work in progress.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Location is good, would not recommend this hotel,"
Rooms are clean, hotel is in goo d location, everything is old, uncomfortable, it is not more than one star hotel.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Elen
"Close to beach, mattress was hard!!!"
If you like a firm mattress, you might love this hotel. I did not sleep well at all due to the hard mattress. Bathroom is small with toilet right next to the sink, no tub. Close the toilet lid or you may lose some items like I did. Staff were friendly and hotel was clean.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Katie
"yikes"
I'm no hotelier, but here's a couple things I'm pretty sure about. If there's another building between you and the ocean, you're not really an oceanfront property. The HVAC should work. It didn't. During cocktail hour on a Friday, it's best not to tell guests they have to get up and leave your rooftop bar because you are closing -- so you can have a party for hotel employees only. Especially when said rooftop bar, may be the one saving grace of your property. The list goes on. The rooms do look somewhat like the photos, but in person they're cheesy, and poorly appointed. Oh, and parking is nonexistent. Figure another $35/night at the local garage. Overall, staying at this place gives the impression that its management has seen hotels from a distance, but never actually stayed in one.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to the beach"
Overall nice hotel. Pros: Cool rooftop, free beach towels, close to beach, bikes available for rent, and clean rooms. Cons: super slow elevator, rooms are not very comfortable, little breakfast choices.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Good location for art fairs and beach access"
A little too minimalist in bedroom furnishings after a couple of days; no chair to sit in. But clean and met all basic requirements. One minute from beach and straight on to Collins. Ideal location for the art fairs.
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Simon
"Location is key for this hotel"
Nice staff and the price is good for the location. The elevator and rooms had very strong cleaning product smell. Appreciated the amount of space in the shower, nice waterfall showerhead. They had bikes to use for free but not enough. Parisian breakfast was toast and cereal, juice and coffee.
"nice hotel close to the beach"
arrived too early for check-in but as soon as there was availability they accommodated me
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Queen
"4 day stay"
The Townhouse hotel is really convenient in walking distance to shopping & dinning.The hotel was clean quiet, the rooms were spacious & a hidden inexpensive comfy stay for a quick getaway
3 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"Great Place"
Grear Staff
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Jorge
"Close enough to the Deco district for walking."
The Townhouse location is several blocks north of the Art Deco district, but it's a very easy walk via the boardwalk or city streets. The location is quiet compared to the Deco District! This place is modern - white and crisp. The rooms are not intended to be cozy. I enjoyed the change from typical hotel rooms. The free breakfast was fine for us - a hard boiled egg and granola cereal is a good start for the day. No chairs on the beach, so bring your towels or rent a chair from the vendors on the beach. For the price ($150 +/-) it's a good value in Miami Beach. We enjoyed our 3 days in Miami Beach.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Roger
Stayed for business for a convention. Easy walk to convention and many food spots. Parking is expensive. Cabs are cheap. Nice room. Noisy corner room but after the Saturday South Beach action the rest of the week was quiet. Clean room and simple breakfast. Great service. Same guys there each day to help you with anything.
5 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Great hotel for what it is. Not the lap of luxury, but clean, nice staff, and great location
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Decent"
Decent hotel, loved that the beach was a 2 min walk. Rooms were clean, the hallways had a strong chemical order from the stuff they put to clean the carpet. The rooftop is a nice place to relax and hangout with friends. The bartender she was very rude!!! The hotel offers bikes to ride along ocean drive which was great!!! Receptionist were friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Ron
Great stay! Quick check-in! Comfortable rooms and very close to the beach. Would stay again! :)
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Artist Liaison
"Fall from glory"
I've stayed at this hotel many times before. I kept returning because of the nice rooms, overall hotel decor and customer service. Well, something has changed. I'm not sure if there was not enough staff, or poorly trained staff, or whatever. While the hotel remains as beautiful as I remember, the customer service needs improvement. Calls placed to have valet bring the car around or to have washcloths (not additional washcloths, the standard washcloths which should be provided) sent to the room were either forgotten, ignored, or met with angry questions about the request. While in a hurry to make an appointment, we made sure to call the valet ahead of time to bring the car around. When we arrived downstairs, no car. The valet guy explained that the front desk guy forgot to call in the request. The front desk guy tried to play it off and act like the car was on it's way even after we were waiting 20 minutes!!! We had multiple issues with car valet which ran us $36/day. I actually wouldn't mind the price if the service wasn't poor. Upon check-out I shared my disappointments with the manager but was met with defensiveness. "We have had the same staff for over 10 years". "They are trained and retrained regularly". So, I guess it's me. " I will mention this to the front desk manager". Great. I had another great Miami vacation and I'm glad Townhouse is in my rearview mirror. Never to return.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Great Price and Location on the beach"
Perfect. the hotel is a cul-d-sac right on the Beach. Walking distance to Shopping on Lincoln Rd.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
Luis
Me and my family went to Miami and we decide to stay in town house. First the employee was not polite at all with us, then our room was smaller than it appears and the bed size is VERY small, smaller than queen size. Tv was not working properly and there were a party at the hotel roof with loud sound. The curtains of hotel don't make the room dark and for me it is a problem also. No bath at the bathroom and no place to girls things. After 3hs we decided to change hotel and then tried to check out. Employee said he made the check out but in da the didn't , he tried to make us pay for 1 full night. They lied also about the manager working hours, was almost impossible to achieve him. Hotels.com was awesome with us and we pid just 1 night as fine for canceling.
5 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Business in miami"
Very good. But no room service or restaurant was a problem
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Very nice place"
The hotel is great for younger people. I would stay there again any day
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"Adorable boutique hotel."
I loved the clean, minimalist environment, and the breakfast buffet was great...the chocolate croissants made my morning! They were delicious! The hotel was close to everything, and the front desk was very helpful in suggesting things to do and places to eat. Loved the decorating, very artistic and colorful. My girlfriend and I had a great stay.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
"Nice over night stay"
Cozy hotel. ..just a short walk to the beach. ..great swing on the front patio
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
South Florida r
"Location of hotel is great, rooms small"
When booking, I enquired whether the rooms were large enough for 3 adults to share comfortably - the advert stated that the rooms could accommodate 3 people. When we arrived we found that the room did not accommodate 3 and spare bed was rolled into the room, at which point there was no space to move in the room - definitely not comfortable for 3 to share. I would have booked a larger room had I known this initially and ended up having to upgrade our room after arrival which was frustrating.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
There was no parking lot, which meant we had no option but to valet park our rental car using the hotel's service at $34 per night. Also, their "Parisian" breakfast consists of juice, bananas, apples, semi-stale croissants, and loaves of bread with a toaster. They do offer towels for the beach and beach chairs for guests.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Little hidden gem"
It's an older little hotel, very basic, but well kept and perfectly situated. The beach is only step away!!! Shopping and food is all with in walking distance. So no need to rent a car and pay those ridiculous parking prices!!! A little tip for cheap good food, when you walk up 20th street there is a little market called "ocean deli" I believe. Super cheap and good food! But if you want to treat yourself go across the street for a spa day! I will return to this little hotel if I ever come back to Miami!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
alex
"wished to have better breakfast"
Everything was fine except breakfast. It would be better if I could have more hot foods in the morning.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Not what I expected"
Unfortunately, the breakfast is less than what other hotels offer in the same rating category. Location is not bad. They charge $34 for valet parking while the site says $20. Not impressed. Won't come back for sure.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Maj
"Okay hotel if you aren't going to be in your room"
The hotel is clean and simple. Feels like a dorm room with little to no decoration and concrete floors. Was well priced.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Location close to beach"
Excellent location, close to beach, restaurants, shopping
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Not comfortable"
Front desk added hidden fees and a large deposit. The room was not like the picture. Thin blanket, flat pillows and cheap feeling. The breakfast was bread, juice and coffee. The umbrella on the beach is $10 and umbrella $12.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
easy going
"Nice Stay"
The hotel is very clean and well kept. It is close enough to most attractions that you can walk. The breakfast was a nice way to start the day. We enjoyed the rooftop bar. The only thing I didn't like was that the rooms are decorated in a minimalist style. It looked nice, but a wider shelf or a counter in the bathroom would be nice so i didn;t have to set toiletry bag on the toilet. A garbage can in the bedroom would be nice. Overall I was satisfied with my stay
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
All around a great and convenient place to stay. Clean and right near the beach!
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"CLEAN PLACE"
Nice room, very clean, excellent desk staff, nice breakfast, very noisy room air conditioner but it did work well.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Barry
"Good value and location."
Nice hotel that's a 1/2 a block from beach, nice rainfall type shower, clean, and bright. Only negative was the AC didn't keep the room very cool. I had the thermostat on cool high and had the blinds closed, but still wouldn't get cool enough. Staff and breakfast were good. I'd go back, but maybe not a corner room with a lot of windows. Just wasn't cool enough for me to sleep comfortably.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Rob
"Great experience.. Right next to the beach"
Staff was very friendly, hotel has a cool vibe, room looks just like the picture.. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Isa
"Close to the beach"
The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean. My only complaint is that the A/C didn't work in our room. It was hot ( we stayed at the beginning of June). Our first night we sweated all night. We were moved up to the penthouse room. It was a little better then the original room. It took awhile for the A/C to cool off the room. We never really got comfortable or cooled off.The carpet needs to be changed. Close to the beach.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Von
"Nice little hotel close to the beach"
It's a cute hotel that is close to the beach! It takes 2 minutes to walk there and it's also really close to Lincoln Rd, which has a lot of restaurants and shops!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Betty
"Nothing you expect"
The hotel was very nice. Room was nice with a great view. Hotel is in the heart of everything. You are in walking distance of everything, don't need a car to ride around. Hotel is 1 building away from beach. You can still see beach from hotel. Breakfast is basic continental, still good. But if you're looking for more, need to stop at one of the great restaurants close to hotel.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Joy
"Nice hotel with rooftop bar/lounge, close to beach"
It was a nice experience, only a block from the beach. The hotel has a nice rooftop bar/lounge for you to relax and watch the sunset and see the whole city from up there.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Hotel location is good as it's next to beach. Room was comfortable. There was not much hotel staff. Breakfast was good for nothing, it's better they don't provide it.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Manzoor
"Townhouse Hotel"
Great place for the price!
4 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Not the worste Hotel for the money"
Most rooms have no views unless you are on the 4th floor which is the top floor. Room and lobby was clean but tv was working and room had 2 different leaks from the roof. Not a bad location really close to the beach and great hotels surrounding. Overall if you dont mind not having any views and no pool then not a bad place for the price.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Good Hotel For Price"
Me and my wife celebrated are 1 year marriage anniversary. The hotel was very easy to locate. We reserved a superior room so we had a great view. My wife loved the white room and the simple designs small but comfy. Are only complaint would be that the reservation didn't mention the parking situation. It's about $30 a night so be prepared to pay... But me and my wife loved it.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
-Ray
"would not recommend"
Room was terrible. No dressers or drawers to keep anything. Was able to hear all noise from outside and the room above (the floors are tiled so u hear every step, click, furniture moving) did notget onegood night of rest. the one good thing was the people who worked there. Everyone was very nice and courteous.
3 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"I love staying here when Im in South Beach"
always a pleasure staying here. Feels like home. Close to the beach and Lincoln Road Mall.
4 night trip May 28, 2014
Hope
"Great quiet little boutique hotel"
Great place - quiet, close to the beach - away from the sights and sounds of south beach but close enough if that's what you want. Staff were great. Clean but quite minimalistic. Rooftop bar was great.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
ruth
"Really nice hotel and perfect location"
Townhouse is the perfect hotel for a nice vacation in South Beach. Close to the beach, close to nice restaurants and hotel.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Miguel
"As expected"
Hotel was as expected. Small but wasn't looking for a large room. Close to the beach and restaurants. Friendly staff. Only negative was the stains on the sheet.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2014