All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

"Great location, not so clean"
This was a great location but it didn't feel very clean. All of the furniture was stained, the bathtub did not drain while taking a shower. There's no ice machine at the hotel. There's only air conditioning in the bed room and depending on the weather, it can be pretty warm. The space was big but I would rather stay in a place that was clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Maria
"3 fools trail"
Two day stay downtown close to bars.Great place for US illegal immigrants.
2 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
michael
Good stay overall. Very friendly staff and close proximity to Coastal Harbour (~5 - 7 min walk) and restaurants and shops. Hotel looks older from inside. My room was comfy but the floors had not been swept and were dusty.
6 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great little hotel"
Wonderful front desk staff. Huge room with full kitchen. Steps to hop on bus great Greek rest I min up the hilll Hanna at front desk was very dedicated. Great neighborhood for shopping and resturants
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
lynda
The two queen size bed were 5~8 feet away. Not enough plugs for the 5 of us to charge our phone.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Stephen
Good value.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Vincent
"Great Pet-Friendly Stay in the West End!"
Birthday trip for my wife and I in Vancouver. The hotel was located just a few blocks from the shopping and restaurants of the West End, and we had a ton to do within walking distance. Our room was the size of an apartment (complete with appliances, dishware, and a fridge) for the price of a regular room at other hotels nearby. When we left, we asked for a late checkout, knowing that it would cost 10 dollars for the extra hour. To our surprise, they let us stay late for free, and allowed us to keep our car in the lot for hours after we checked out so we could explore the area more on our last day! The Riviera was also pet friendly, and the staff was super sweet to our dog. Honestly we had a great time and will definitely book here again next time we're in VC. Not sure what a some of these other reviews are complaining about.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Ryan
"Enjoyable visit"
We enjoyed our stay. Room was nice and big. Overall everything was great.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Christina
"Bang For Your Buck"
Good value for the money, very accessible to tourist attractions and the locals. Couple of blocks walk to beautiful water views at beach/park,local stores/restaurants, 7-11, Hop on/Hop Off sightseeing bus stops (one on each side of the street) within a block from hotel. Million dollar view of harbor from room on tenth floor, pleasant/helpful staff and Kingdom Hall across the street from Hotel in the next block. Approximately 20 taxi ride to airport and close to cruise ship terminal.
3 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Really Happy with stay. Highly recommended"
Though the decor was somewhat dated, there were clear efforts to update and modernize. The room was large, airy, clean and comfortable. Would definitely be a great option to use in future to take in the Denman/Robson Street restaurant scene and other attractions such as Stanley Park and English Bay. Ideally situated.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
karl
"Vancouver"
Great location. Friendly and helpfull staff. Room was clean and well equipped.
2 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
phylis
"Amazing apartment with beautiful view"
Loved the condo feel and price was amazing for getting a suite. The balcony views were soectacular and it was close to a free Victorian park tour. I will never stay anywhere else when I have the choice in Vancouver. Staff was very friendly and nice to me while I travelled alone and had a friend visit.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear Alicia, I would like to thank you so much for staying with us during your recent visit of Vancouver and for your wonderful review which really made my day. Your positive experience you expressed in your feedback made me so happy and I thank you so much for sharing it with us and other travelers. I so much appreciate your nice words about our staff and room. I am glad you like the view from your apartment. Vancouver is exceptionally beautiful in these days! Nothing can be a better reward for us that our guest saying they will come back and we cannot wait to see you again at our hotel! Sincerely, Veronika Guest Relations Manager Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
2 night trip May 5, 2015
Alicia
"Vancouver vacation"
Great location, Very spacious and staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear Darren, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel on your last trip to Vancouver and for sharing your feedback with us and other travelers here on Hotels.com. I am really pleased to read your positive review and I hope you had a great time in Vancouver! It makes me happy to see your nice note about our staff and rooms. I can nothing than agree that the location is very convenient since it is in walking distance to many restaurants, shops and tourist attractions. We are always happy to give you recommendations where to go and how to spend your time in Vancouver! Thank you again for your valuable feedback, we would love to welcome you back to Riviera on Robson Suites in the future! Sincerely, Veronika Guest Relations Manager Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Darren
"Great location, but needs an overhaul"
This hotel is a mixture of good and bad. The location is fantastic and the price is very good given this location. Some of the hotel staff was incredibly helpful and nice, some of the hotel staff was not. The building is quite old and the rooms, while spacious, need an overhaul. The room looked clean, but there was a lot of dust and dirt in the corners and hair (not ours) on the blankets. The kitchen was fine, but the appliances need to be fixed.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear guest, Thank you so very much for sharing your experience at Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel with your fellow travelers - we value and appreciate any and all feedback we receive here on Hotels.com. I am very happy to read all the things you liked about our hotel. I can nothing than agree that the location in the heart of downtown is great since it is close to many restaurants, stores and tourist attractions and I sincerely hope you enjoyed all the convenience it offers. I appreciate your nice words about our staff and rooms and thank you for those. It is always unfortunate to see that we did not meet some of your expectations. We are constantly working on improvement and your insightful comment helps us very much since it shows us the way to go. We replaced our bedding system a few days ago. We do not put blankets on beds anymore, we put duvets instead. Also, we are going through deep cleaning in these days and your feedback helps us a lot. We are constantly doing renovation work since we understand it is important to keep updating our service and what we can offer to our customers. The very last thing we did was replacing all the current beds and mattresses by five-star hotel standard ones. There are more projects coming and I would be happy to share all our achievements with you! I hope we will see you at Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel again and we can share with you what we have done! Sincerely, Veronika Guest Relations Manager Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great staff, nice room"
Great staff and nice room. I fell in love with Veronika at the front desk the moment I stepped in the lobby. Great smile and very professional. Throughout my stay, all the staff was very eager to make sure everything was good.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear Andrew, First and foremost I would like to thank you for your feedback sharing with us and other travelers here on Hotels.com. We truly appreciate all comments regarding guest’s stay at our hotel. I cannot thank you enough for your warm feedback. The fact you had a great experience here makes us so happy! Let me personally thank you for your amazing comment, I really appreciate it, it was so nice chatting with you and I hope we will see you again at Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel any other time your plans bring you back to Vancouver! Sincerely, Veronika Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
4 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good hotel and nicely located in downtown"
Appreciate the hotel staff,ambience and amenities Staff provided good guidance how to plan visit in city and optimize your travel Overall happy with stay
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear kumar A, Thank you so very much for sharing your experience at Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel with your fellow travelers - we value and appreciate any and all feedback we receive here on Expedia. It was very nice to have and your family staying with us and I am really happy to see that our staffs made your stay a pleasant experience. Your feedback is highly valuable to us since your satisfaction as our guest always comes first. I hope you had a great time in our beautiful city and it will be really nice to see you at our hotel again any time in the future! Sincerely, Veronika Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
kumar A
Parking was not included and I wouldn't pick this hotel for that total price. If the parking was included, I would have rated them higher because my expectation might have lower for what I paid.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear guest, I would like to thank you for providing us with your feedback since we highly value all comments we receive from our customers! It is always unfortunate for us to see that there was any inconvenience regarding our guests' stay. We are really happy that we can provide hotel parking for our customers and I believe our parking fee is very favorable considering our location in the heart of downtown and price for public parking in this area. We do not want to hide any extra charges from our guests and that is why we honestly post all additional fees on Expedia website. I am really sorry if this caused any inconvenience for you. I sincerely hope you enjoyed your time in our beautiful city and we will be happy to welcome you to our hotel any other time you happen to be in Vancouver! Sincerely, Veronika Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"The staff was very friendly & that's all the good"
Staff excellent. Facility is run down. Noise level was horrific. Beds may have been rejects from a prison ward, uncomfortable and squeaky enough to wake the dead. General room condition was threadbare. Would not recommend or stay there again.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear Erika, Thank you very much for reviewing your stay at Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel! I am really happy to read that our staffs were able to provide and excellent service for you! Thank you very much for mentioning what we could have done better since this is a great opportunity for us to learn what to improve every day. I am happy I can share with you that we are expecting a delivery of a new bedding system this week since we listen to our guests and we want to provide the best sleep quality for their stay. Regarding the noise, please do not hesitate to contact our 24-hour's front desk staff with any issue you might experience during your stay, we would be more than happy to fix it for you immediately. We do understand that rooms on lower level facing Robson Street tend to be a little bit noisier. We provide high quality earplugs which are very helpful and can eliminate the the noise coming from outside very well. We constantly work on renovation process and we will be happy to share with you what we have accomplished any other time you visit Vancouver again! Sincerely, Veronika Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Erika
"great deal"
I think I got a great deal with this room. My family went to Vancouver for a concert and we need a room to stay in for a night and they actually have everything you'll need in a family room!
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear Marina, I would like to kindly thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback since we highly value all comments we receive from our guests. I am really happy about your 4-star review and I hope you enjoyed not only the concert but your entire stay in Vancouver! Hopefully we will see you again at any other occasion that brings you to Vancouver! Sincerely, Veronika Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Marina
"Good Value"
Nice place to stay on a budget. On site parking is nice. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Room was big and bed was medium comfortable. Enjoyed my stay and I would room there again.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
It was a pleasure to read your comments regarding your recent stay at the Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel. I have shared your kind words to our associates who will be pleased to know that their efforts have not gone unnoticed. We hope that if your travels bring you back to Vancouver, that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Advice: see if you can upgrade your room to the top floor. Good view and loved the suite. Inexpensive, too.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Good for a weekend get away"
This hotel was great for our trip to Vancouver. The hotel is within walking distance of entertainment, but it is at the edge so it is quiet at night when you are trying to sleep. The hotel had lovely views out of the wall of windows and off the balcony. The building is a little dated, and the updates that they did seem more like a lipstick job than an actual renovation. We were primarily in the room to sleep, so that worked just fine for us. The hotel does have parking available, but it is a bit expensive. It isn't a terrible price if you are going to have your car sitting all day, but street parking is free from 10pm to 9am. The staff was nice, and greeted us each time we went through the lobby. We didn't have much need to interact with the staff outside of check-in/check-out. The bathroom may have left a bit to be desired, but it was functional and worked for our group of four. The only real issue was that water ended up all over the floor when we showered, even with the curtain fully closed. Overall, I would recommend this hotel. I really liked the location, the views, and the price point matched our budget.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
"Riviera on Robson"
The hotel is old. It was renovated a year or two ago but not to a high standard and it's already showing signs of wear. The room rate was low but parking was expensive. It cost us $25, so be sure to add that to your price. It doesn't seem to be a consistent price either and there's no up-front disclosure of what parking costs are, so you might want to ask in advance. If you want a cheap suite to stay at on Robson street, this might be the place for you.
2 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"good value"
I am glad I picked this hotel for our first time stay in Vancouver. The appearance and the lobby are not so much, but the room was updated and very clean, spacious enough for our family of 5. the staffwere nice and in very convinient location to walk around. I am very content with the stay for this price couldnt find anywhere else like this I would definitely use this hotel when we come back again.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Yuki
Ok. They let us stay with our dog which was excellent but the building is older, 70's era, and it is not well insulated against drafts or noise or excess light. And the building shakes when a door slams which was a frequent occurrence on a Friday night. But it was very clean and the staff were very helpful and pleasant.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Downtown hotel"
This hotel is in the heart of downtown so it's a great location, close to shops and restaurants. The room was kept clean and the staff were very attentive.
4 night trip Jan 24, 2015
Fidel
"Good Value"
This hotel is centrally located. The room had a few recent upgrades. Value for the money was good. Parking cost $32C. Bed was adequate but not plush. Overall we had a nice stay.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
It was a pleasure to read your posting describing your recent stay at the Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel. We do hope we will enjoy another opportunity to welcome you back to the Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel, if your travels bring you back to British Columbia.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"great location,but need some improvments"
not bad for the price,clean and comfortable,but you can here noise from street!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Maria
"Downtown"
Nice staff. Hotel is very old.heating was not working.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
akhee
"Nice Apartment Style Room"
Ended up with an apprx 600 square foot apartment for cheap. Views of Coal Harbor etc. Room was clean. It was great value for money.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay. It was a real pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay. We do hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back for another stay.
4 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Riviera"
Very helpful staff. Excellent location--close access to all Robson St has to offer.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
It was a pleasure to read your posting describing your recent stay at the Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff friendly. We do hope we will enjoy another opportunity to welcome you back to the Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel.
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Hotel in Vancouver downtown"
Hotel room was alright, but the policy for guests was ridiculous! The hotel was trying to scam us into paying for the stupidest things. I would NEVER stay here again and I recommend staying somewhere else!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Clean resonably priced hotel"
Our whole family (2+3) stayed there for a couple of days. The suite includes a full kitchen, which we find convenient. The hotel is within a walking distance to everything in Vancouver downtown and Stanley Park. Worked for us since we did not spend much time in the suite. The base price was great; with surcharges for one extra person and parking it was still a fair price for the overall experience
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Extended stay hotel in Vancouver's West End"
Expedia's photos and description of this place are entirely accurate. My one bedroom with kitchenette had extraordinary views of water, mountains, and the nearby high-rise cityscape; I loved the views! You can watch the seaplane commuter flights glide in and out all day. The space itself was simple and functional, an excellent value for the money. The property is located within walking distance of Whole Foods, Safeway, and other grocery stores in Vancouver's West End; so you can make your own breakfast or brew a cup of tea before bedtime. There's maid service every day, and the front desk staff are exceptionally polite and helpful. I would stay here again if I got the same great deal Expedia offered me this time around, but perhaps not if I had to pay more per night.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Ramani
Very accomdating staff! Carlos & Veronica at the front desk were awesome
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Rosa
"Satisfactory room, caution for those with children"
I was happy with the spacious room and amenities. We left for the airport early on a Saturday morning with our two small children and were practically accosted by an intoxicated passer-by. I would not stay at this hotel again for this reason, although I don't believe it was the hotel's fault.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Reta B
"Could have been better, but not terrible."
Room was clean and recently redone. A bit too Spartan, but for the price just fine. Which was one of the problems...we had to pay for parking, which was listed on their site as $15 per night--took some searching to find that--but at checkin became $25 and with the added tax/fees quickly became $31+! That made the room look not such a good deal. This is not a $100 per night hotel! The room was very noisy...streetside, and when we commented in the morning the staff offered earplugs! In the morning..... Could have put us on the backside. Very good location.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Good value but noisy"
Great service, nice room, good value. A bit noisy though. Able to hear everything in the hallway, neighbors and street noise. Would stay again for the value. Parking is a bit annoying downtown.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Adam
"Lovely hotel, friendly staff"
Lovely clean and spacious hotel...staff were very friendly and helpfulA....only con is our room was facing robson street which was extremely noisy as it's a busy road but we both slept ok
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
CB
"Excellent hotel stay at a great price!"
For a lot less than nearby hotels of comparable quality, I had a suite room with fully equipped kitchen, windows facing the bay, and a sliding glass door that could be opened to allow fresh air or go out onto the balcony with a cup of morning coffee. The front desk staff were warm and friendly. The room was very comfortable and clean. I would happily stay there again should I get the opportunity to visit Vancouver.
6 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great for our family"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Riviera. It is located close to many restaurants, easy access to transport, and walking distance to Stanley Park. The fully equipped kitchen was very useful to save money on meals. There was plenty of room for our family of five, even after pulling out the sofa bed and adding another single. Excellent views from the 9th floor looking out to the water and mountains.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Rob
Rooms were large and the full kitchen came in handy.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Riviera Review"
n/a
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Gabriel
"Nice apartment feel"
Room was clean, although bed was a little too hard for my liking. Bathroom was a little small. Staff was friendly. Nice area. Outside porch was great to have - felt more like an apartment than a hotel which was great.
5 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
We want to thank the staff for being very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Cheryl Webster
"Riviera"
Great hotel, perfect location, friendly and responsive staff, amazing view. We will stay here again.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Rob
"MY SECOND STAY"
LOCATION COULDN'T BE BETTER. HOTEL STAFF THE SAME STAFF THAT WERE THEIR A YEAR AGO DURING MY FIRST STAY SO THEY MUST BE TREATED WELL AND ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WELL DRESSED AND HELPFUL.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
GREG
"Penthouse Suite - Highly Recommend!"
This hotel received lower ratings than I would have suggested. The Penthouse suite was very moderately priced and room was nicely remodeled and had a large patio. I would suggest this room for families and extended stays as it has a full kitchen. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Highly Recommend!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Clara
"In the heart of it all"
The riviera is in an amazing location right in the heart of the Robson strip. Everything you could want from Vancouver is a short walk away. The staff were amazing, and super helpful. The room was not only clean, but stylishly decorated and cozy. The bedroom was a separate room, and a full kitchen in it's own alcove made the room feel like an comfy furnished apartment. The only downside to the whole experience was the noise of the traffic and people on Robson street. The air conditioner (which might be needed on the two hot days we get in July) did little to block the street noise, and seemed to amplify everything even on the eighth floor. The staff were super helpful though, and brought up a pair of earplugs for me to use, at which point I was able to sleep like a baby in the super comfortable bed.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Ian
"Flimsy mattress, shoddy hallways and furniture"
Mattress is flimsy. Recommend avoiding this property until replaced. Interior hallways and room furnishing have shoddy appearance with lots of nicks and scratches. Room is nice size. Staff is pleasant.
4 night family trip Sep 7, 2014