All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Bad internet service
    Poor vibe
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"A home in the center of it all"
The comfy spacious apartment-style room makes you feel as if you have a home in the center of the West-End.
2 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
"Great location, full kitchen and free WiFi!"
Great location. Kind staff. Great large room with great Wi-Fi and full working kitchen
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Connie
"Big room but not the cleanest and noisy"
Big room, but the floors were not the cleanest. Beds were comfortable and clean. Noisy at night outside. Good front desk service. Inconsistent housekeeping service. While done everyday, we received a different number of towels everyday, beds were made differently, sometimes kitchen was cleaned and sometimes not. Extra beds were nice, but the infant cribs were dirty and smelled bad.
5 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
"I like this place..."
Good lodging for a good price (off-season).
3 night business trip Dec 16, 2015
Friendly employees, but once you get past the lobby, it goes downhill quick. Room condition was bad, floors peeling etc.
3 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2015
ryan
The room itself and the service was good but the whole experience wasn't good because the hall literally smelled of cannibis and it was very strong. I was staying here with my family in Vanovouver and that was a bit distubing. Other than that it was good.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Jonathon
"Riviera Hotel"
Staff was very friendly. Older room and mattress was somewhat uncomfortable. Nice area within walking distance to Canada Place and most necessities. I would stay there again
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Lydia
"Loved our stay! Perfect location!"
Most comfy hotel bed we've had and we travel a lot! Perfect location to everything! Walking distance to Stanley park, Canada place and all the shops. Easy bus route and sky train line in the area
3 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
Not Provided
"Excellent. Would recommend."
Our stay was great! The only complaints would be the floors were a little dirty and the room was pretty hot when we got in. We had to keep the windows open during our entire trip. Besides that, the free wifi and excellent service was great. I'd definitely stay again, the price we paid was also unmatchable.
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Christopher
"Vancouver Fashion Week"
Comfortable & Great neighborhood - there are a lot of restaurants around including Asian, Korean & Japanese. Parking is available, decent wifi service. Whole foods Market, Safeway & London Drugstore are all very closed by for all needs. Forage Restaurant is within a block.(I think it is 4-star)
4 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
Chan
Convenient location for what I intended to do. Only slight complaint is the reception although helpful, does not exhibit the openness and friendliness of a top notch receptionist.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Kwangpeng
Excellent hotel for the price. Good location in the West End, roughly halfway between Stanley Park and downtown, easy walking distance to both. Loved having a kitchenette in the room!
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Matthew
"OK but nothing to write home about."
This hotel is a bit expensive for what it is. It looks great on the outside but it an older hotel with somewhat dingy and small corridors. The suite we had had a living area, a kitchen area and a dinning area with a separate bedroom and separate bath. There was paint splashed on the tile floors and noticeable signs of age about the entire suite. We were there two nights and, I must say, the queen size bed was quite comfortable but it is certainly not a luxury hotel. With the kitchen one could save money on eating out but we were on vacation and cooking was not on our list of things to do.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
James A.
"Excelen location"
Nice staff, excelent location, big and nest suite, but small reception área! We'd stay there again.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Marcia
"Great City location"
The lobby and elevator may feel cramp but the room we booked was spacious and very clearn. Everything we needed was there! Front desk was always helpful as well. I would book here again. This was a great spot for someone looking to explore Vancouver. It is in the middle of the city's daytime activities. Walking distance from all the shopping stores on Robson Street; lots of modern Asian and American dining spots on Robson and Denman Street; grocery stores around the corner; and minutes away from Stanley Park. If you want to hit up the nightlife, taking a taxi to Granville Street is less than $8.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Kristine
"Outdated, Dumpy and Pricey"
This hotel was severely outdated and dumpy. It is not worth the price it is going for on Expedia. Even the towels were thin and old. The staff were rude and unhelpful.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
KC
"Not a nice place to stay."
Staff not very hospitable, very small lobby, had to drag suitcases upstairs, room with no closet, cramped with view of parking lot. Not the best way to start a vacation.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Very disappointed with room-not a 3 star rating"
Room was dirty. I put towels on the floor and my feet were dirty from walking around the room. Cupboards were sticky and shower grouting was moldy. I put the duvet on the couch because I didn't want to sit on it. Room smelled heavily of Febreze when I walked in. Wifi was spotty and slow which was a bummer for a week of work travel. View overlooking building next door was beer cans and noisy seagulls. This was the most expensive hotel I've stayed at in Vancouver in four trips and it was the worst hotel by far. A 3 star rating is not accurate. 2 star on a good day.
7 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"Avoid this one."
Cdn$500 for a small room, tiny dated bathroom. Ugh!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Little outdated but a nice stay overall."
10th floor room has great views, great location near dining and nightlife. A mix of outdated and mild refurb. Mostly clean but mildew on shower curtain. Small window AC in bedroom only, but rest of suite has no AC and was often too warm in July (splendid Vancouver weather helps though). Otherwise comfortable, and I learned to love the room after a week. I'd take it again.
5 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great location, not so clean"
This was a great location but it didn't feel very clean. All of the furniture was stained, the bathtub did not drain while taking a shower. There's no ice machine at the hotel. There's only air conditioning in the bed room and depending on the weather, it can be pretty warm. The space was big but I would rather stay in a place that was clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Maria
"3 fools trail"
Two day stay downtown close to bars.Great place for US illegal immigrants.
2 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
michael
Good stay overall. Very friendly staff and close proximity to Coastal Harbour (~5 - 7 min walk) and restaurants and shops. Hotel looks older from inside. My room was comfy but the floors had not been swept and were dusty.
6 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nice location..."
The staff are nice and accommodating. I like the location of the hotel, everything is walking distance at least the places that we want to see.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
christy
"Great little hotel"
Wonderful front desk staff. Huge room with full kitchen. Steps to hop on bus great Greek rest I min up the hilll Hanna at front desk was very dedicated. Great neighborhood for shopping and resturants
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
lynda
"Nice place for reasonable price and great area."
I believe these are converted condos which is very convenient. There is a kitchen and eating table which we did not need but was nice to spread out in. The two queen beds were in spacious areas and we did not feel cramped with 4 of us. The bathroom was a bit small, but all and all we found it a good price for a good location where many hotels are unreasonably expensive.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Jennie
The two queen size bed were 5~8 feet away. Not enough plugs for the 5 of us to charge our phone.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Stephen
No much facilities in the hotel Friendly staff but not very helpful Very noisy
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
wafa
Good value.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Vincent
"Great Pet-Friendly Stay in the West End!"
Birthday trip for my wife and I in Vancouver. The hotel was located just a few blocks from the shopping and restaurants of the West End, and we had a ton to do within walking distance. Our room was the size of an apartment (complete with appliances, dishware, and a fridge) for the price of a regular room at other hotels nearby. When we left, we asked for a late checkout, knowing that it would cost 10 dollars for the extra hour. To our surprise, they let us stay late for free, and allowed us to keep our car in the lot for hours after we checked out so we could explore the area more on our last day! The Riviera was also pet friendly, and the staff was super sweet to our dog. Honestly we had a great time and will definitely book here again next time we're in VC. Not sure what a some of these other reviews are complaining about.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Ryan
"Enjoyable visit"
We enjoyed our stay. Room was nice and big. Overall everything was great.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Christina
"My one night stay..."
The hotel staff were very polite and the room was nice, clean, and comfortable. Excellent hotel location. Close to everything including Stanley Park, downtown and Chinatown.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Jun
Great location; very comfortable, clean and spacious accommodations. Would stay here again.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Tiff
"Bang For Your Buck"
Good value for the money, very accessible to tourist attractions and the locals. Couple of blocks walk to beautiful water views at beach/park,local stores/restaurants, 7-11, Hop on/Hop Off sightseeing bus stops (one on each side of the street) within a block from hotel. Million dollar view of harbor from room on tenth floor, pleasant/helpful staff and Kingdom Hall across the street from Hotel in the next block. Approximately 20 taxi ride to airport and close to cruise ship terminal.
3 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Really Happy with stay. Highly recommended"
Though the decor was somewhat dated, there were clear efforts to update and modernize. The room was large, airy, clean and comfortable. Would definitely be a great option to use in future to take in the Denman/Robson Street restaurant scene and other attractions such as Stanley Park and English Bay. Ideally situated.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
karl
"Vancouver"
Great location. Friendly and helpfull staff. Room was clean and well equipped.
2 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
phylis
"Riviera on Robson"
The hotel is old and needs to be updated its also very noisy. Hotel only has 1 small elevator and it takes for ever to get to and from your room.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Amazing apartment with beautiful view"
Loved the condo feel and price was amazing for getting a suite. The balcony views were soectacular and it was close to a free Victorian park tour. I will never stay anywhere else when I have the choice in Vancouver. Staff was very friendly and nice to me while I travelled alone and had a friend visit.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear Alicia, I would like to thank you so much for staying with us during your recent visit of Vancouver and for your wonderful review which really made my day. Your positive experience you expressed in your feedback made me so happy and I thank you so much for sharing it with us and other travelers. I so much appreciate your nice words about our staff and room. I am glad you like the view from your apartment. Vancouver is exceptionally beautiful in these days! Nothing can be a better reward for us that our guest saying they will come back and we cannot wait to see you again at our hotel! Sincerely, Veronika Guest Relations Manager Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
2 night trip May 5, 2015
Alicia
"Vancouver vacation"
Great location, Very spacious and staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear Darren, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel on your last trip to Vancouver and for sharing your feedback with us and other travelers here on Hotels.com. I am really pleased to read your positive review and I hope you had a great time in Vancouver! It makes me happy to see your nice note about our staff and rooms. I can nothing than agree that the location is very convenient since it is in walking distance to many restaurants, shops and tourist attractions. We are always happy to give you recommendations where to go and how to spend your time in Vancouver! Thank you again for your valuable feedback, we would love to welcome you back to Riviera on Robson Suites in the future! Sincerely, Veronika Guest Relations Manager Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Darren
"Great location, but needs an overhaul"
This hotel is a mixture of good and bad. The location is fantastic and the price is very good given this location. Some of the hotel staff was incredibly helpful and nice, some of the hotel staff was not. The building is quite old and the rooms, while spacious, need an overhaul. The room looked clean, but there was a lot of dust and dirt in the corners and hair (not ours) on the blankets. The kitchen was fine, but the appliances need to be fixed.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear guest, Thank you so very much for sharing your experience at Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel with your fellow travelers - we value and appreciate any and all feedback we receive here on Hotels.com. I am very happy to read all the things you liked about our hotel. I can nothing than agree that the location in the heart of downtown is great since it is close to many restaurants, stores and tourist attractions and I sincerely hope you enjoyed all the convenience it offers. I appreciate your nice words about our staff and rooms and thank you for those. It is always unfortunate to see that we did not meet some of your expectations. We are constantly working on improvement and your insightful comment helps us very much since it shows us the way to go. We replaced our bedding system a few days ago. We do not put blankets on beds anymore, we put duvets instead. Also, we are going through deep cleaning in these days and your feedback helps us a lot. We are constantly doing renovation work since we understand it is important to keep updating our service and what we can offer to our customers. The very last thing we did was replacing all the current beds and mattresses by five-star hotel standard ones. There are more projects coming and I would be happy to share all our achievements with you! I hope we will see you at Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel again and we can share with you what we have done! Sincerely, Veronika Guest Relations Manager Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great staff, nice room"
Great staff and nice room. I fell in love with Veronika at the front desk the moment I stepped in the lobby. Great smile and very professional. Throughout my stay, all the staff was very eager to make sure everything was good.
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear Andrew, First and foremost I would like to thank you for your feedback sharing with us and other travelers here on Hotels.com. We truly appreciate all comments regarding guest’s stay at our hotel. I cannot thank you enough for your warm feedback. The fact you had a great experience here makes us so happy! Let me personally thank you for your amazing comment, I really appreciate it, it was so nice chatting with you and I hope we will see you again at Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel any other time your plans bring you back to Vancouver! Sincerely, Veronika Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
4 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good hotel and nicely located in downtown"
Appreciate the hotel staff,ambience and amenities Staff provided good guidance how to plan visit in city and optimize your travel Overall happy with stay
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
kumar A
Parking was not included and I wouldn't pick this hotel for that total price. If the parking was included, I would have rated them higher because my expectation might have lower for what I paid.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"The staff was very friendly & that's all the good"
Staff excellent. Facility is run down. Noise level was horrific. Beds may have been rejects from a prison ward, uncomfortable and squeaky enough to wake the dead. General room condition was threadbare. Would not recommend or stay there again.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Erika
"great deal"
I think I got a great deal with this room. My family went to Vancouver for a concert and we need a room to stay in for a night and they actually have everything you'll need in a family room!
Response by Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel Downtown Vancouver
Dear Marina, I would like to kindly thank you for taking your time to provide us with your feedback since we highly value all comments we receive from our guests. I am really happy about your 4-star review and I hope you enjoyed not only the concert but your entire stay in Vancouver! Hopefully we will see you again at any other occasion that brings you to Vancouver! Sincerely, Veronika Riviera on Robson Suites Hotel
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Marina
"Good Value"
Nice place to stay on a budget. On site parking is nice. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Room was big and bed was medium comfortable. Enjoyed my stay and I would room there again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Advice: see if you can upgrade your room to the top floor. Good view and loved the suite. Inexpensive, too.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Good for a weekend get away"
This hotel was great for our trip to Vancouver. The hotel is within walking distance of entertainment, but it is at the edge so it is quiet at night when you are trying to sleep. The hotel had lovely views out of the wall of windows and off the balcony. The building is a little dated, and the updates that they did seem more like a lipstick job than an actual renovation. We were primarily in the room to sleep, so that worked just fine for us. The hotel does have parking available, but it is a bit expensive. It isn't a terrible price if you are going to have your car sitting all day, but street parking is free from 10pm to 9am. The staff was nice, and greeted us each time we went through the lobby. We didn't have much need to interact with the staff outside of check-in/check-out. The bathroom may have left a bit to be desired, but it was functional and worked for our group of four. The only real issue was that water ended up all over the floor when we showered, even with the curtain fully closed. Overall, I would recommend this hotel. I really liked the location, the views, and the price point matched our budget.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
"Riviera on Robson"
The hotel is old. It was renovated a year or two ago but not to a high standard and it's already showing signs of wear. The room rate was low but parking was expensive. It cost us $25, so be sure to add that to your price. It doesn't seem to be a consistent price either and there's no up-front disclosure of what parking costs are, so you might want to ask in advance. If you want a cheap suite to stay at on Robson street, this might be the place for you.
2 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"good value"
I am glad I picked this hotel for our first time stay in Vancouver. The appearance and the lobby are not so much, but the room was updated and very clean, spacious enough for our family of 5. the staffwere nice and in very convinient location to walk around. I am very content with the stay for this price couldnt find anywhere else like this I would definitely use this hotel when we come back again.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015