All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
4770 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Shuttle issues"
I picked this hotel solely because it had a shuttle to take me from and back to the airport as I was only there for a layover. I was told to call when I landed at the airport; I did so, then was told by the front desk I couldn't be picked up where I was (the international arrivals door next to the courtesy van sign) but instead that I should go to other doors (that ultimately I couldn't get to from where I was); finally after an hour and a half I went to a different door and was picked up, only to see other people picked up at the door where I had been standing. In the morning I had signed up for a shuttle but it left without me (even though I was in the lobby on time according to the clock in my room, the front desk clock, my phone and my watch)--when I asked the front desk about it she said "the car driver had even stayed and had a cup of coffee"--there is no way that was possible.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Kelsey, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to extend our apologies for all of the issues you experienced during your visit. We have certainly taken note of these items you have shared. Your honest remarks are very important to us as we strive to improve and perfect our service. It is our goal to provide a positive and memorable experience and I do hope you will have the opportunity to return to the area and allow us give excellent service you deserve. Thank you once again for your comments.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2015
Kelsey
"Clean and simple"
Clean, simple. If you need to stay near the airport and don't want to spend a lot, this is a great place to stay.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Thank you for taking the time to review us! I am glad your visit to our hotel was enjoyable. We look forward to the opportunity to host you again, upon your return to the area. Thank you once again!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nasty hotel"
Room was dirty. Paint was peeling off the walls. It took three times to get into my room. First room used bolted from the inside next room key did not work. Bathroom was dirty. Sheets had stains on them. I will never stay there agian.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Dear Guest,Thank you for taking the time to provide some valuable feedback about your most recent stay at our hotel. We regret that not every aspect about your experience was ideal. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target areas that needs improvement. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide the exceptional service that our hotel is known for and to show you how great our hotel is. Your satisfaction are very important to us. Sincerely, Arpan Patel Director of operations.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Pleased"
We stayed in a handicapped room cause we had a gentleman with us in a wheelchair. My only problem was there wasn't a lower bed for the handicapped gentleman. In the past the rooms we stay in have a lower bed so it's easier for him. Besides that we enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was awesome. The gentleman working the desk that helped me with directions was very nice and helpful as well.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Julie, Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and we hope you'll visit again soon. Thank you once again!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Very nice / good beds ... rooms a bit run down"
Keeping in mind that this is a budget priced hotel, I think it is a good choice. Beds are comfortable - better than any other budget hotel bed I have ever experienced. Breakfast isn't fancy but is a solid breakfast with boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, waffles (DIY cooking for the waffles), bacon, sausage, biscuits and sausage gravy, tortillas and of course the normal cold food assortment of cereals, yogurt and pastries. And, usually (but not always) some fresh fruit. The only bad thing about this place is the condition of the rooms (and elevator). Most rooms have at least one thing out of whack ... missing handles on cabinet doors, missing or non-functional bath tub drain plugs, A/C unit controls that are close to non-functional, etc. Also, some parts of the wood trim may be slightly bashed in by people banging their suitcases into the wood causing some areas where the raw, bare wood is visible. But, given what they have to work with being somewhat run down, the house keeping team does a solid job of keeping the rooms basically / reasonably clean. And, the beds really are much nicer than you'd expect at this price.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Thank you for staying with us recently and taking time to review your stay. I apologize for inconveniences due to maintenance issues. I do appreciate your comments and feeback. Thank you .
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"nice for the price"
Room was nice for the price. The toilet made a horrible noise when you flushed. Other than that it was a good stay
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking time to review your s tay. I apologize for the bathroom issue you experienced. . Not to our standards or youre xpectations. I apologize again. Thank you Arpan Patel Director of operations
5 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Good shuttleservice"
We were picked up by the free shuttle service. Very nice driver, later on he saw us walking to a nearby restaurant and gave us a lift. The staff was helpful an the breakfast was ready before 6.30. Helpful shuttle took us to the airport. Ok stay
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Dear Guest, Thank you for the positive feedback on your experience at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that everything turned out excellent during your stay. We are hospitality professionals who work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we strive to provide excellent service to every guests. Please know that we take your comments very much into heart and take action through proper training to ensure that your next stay with us will exceed your expectations. I will certainly share your kind words to our entire team. We look forward to have you again during your next visit. Sincerely, Arpan Patel - Director of operations
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Birger
"Perfect , close to Airport"
Perfect for an early morning flight out of DFW. Parked my vehicle there for my 4 day trip, and shuttle was great to and from airport terminal. Make sure to tip the driver, that's the best way to assure his promptness.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Curt
"Third time's a charm"
Traveling with our kids - booked two rooms each with 2 double beds. After check-in, we entered our rooms and they were each 1 king bed. Went back to front desk (while kids were running nuts in the hall) and they gave us new rooms - which were already checked out to customers. That's always fun to walk in on! Third try! Finally get rooms and get kids in bed. After they are asleep, the husband tried the shower. It doesn't work! Are you kidding me!! Changing rooms isn't an option (the kids are already asleep). They ended up check out a THIRD room for us to use just for a shower. Highly annoyed, but I suppose the customer service made it bearable. The only decent part of this stay was the breakfast.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Jennifer,Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to extend our apologies for all of the issues you experienced during your visit. We have certainly taken note of these items you have shared. Your honest remarks are very important to us as we strive to improve and perfect our service. It is our goal to provide a positive and memorable experience and I do hope you will have the opportunity to return to the area and allow us give excellent service you deserve. Thank you once again for your comments.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
My family and I stayed here twice in one week. The first time we were in a Standard King room. The room was nice and comfortable. Not huge but I didnt expect anything less from a Standard room. The second time we got in really late. I guess they had run out of Standard rooms so they upgraded us to a Business Suite for free. That room is huge and still very comfortable. The staff was friendly. Even though we were very close to the airport (less than 15 away) there was little noise from the airplanes flying overhead. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Thank you for your nice comments about our property!! We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again should you visit the DFW Metroplex area.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Spring break!"
Very nice rooms.will book again!
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"clean room but expensive with the room quality"
overall the quality is good.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and visit to the lovely downtown area. Thank you once again!
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
luat
"great value"
staff was nice, she was on the phone with a customer and checked us in at the same time.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
James, Thank you for your feedback; we take our guest feedback comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are sorry to hear about the distracted host on your stay and we fell below your expectation in that area. We will address these points. I assure you the feedback of our Hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate department. We take the confidence that our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experience. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is. Arpan Patel Director of operations.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Very nice stay. Super breakfast. Very nice employes.
4 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Anthony
Overall it was excellent. I checked in late and was lucky to find a parking space. The night manager was extremely nice and helpful as he upgraded me to a quiet, business room with a sofa, coffee table and huge desk. The room has undergone renovations and was very nice-it even had a phone and coffee maker in the bathroom! The TV worked fine too and the bed was an extremely comfy king (sans bedbugs, I might add). I asked for extra pillows when I phoned earlier in the day and I was pleasantly surprised to find them on the bed when I arrived. I got my early wakeup call and jumped in the nice hot shower. The fixtures were new and in great shape. My floor was nice and quiet and that helped me sleep well. I even partook of the breakfast buffet. The items I tried were very good! For a free buffet I think this Super 8 offered quite a lot. Some reviewers have been very critical of this hotel but I think for the money it offered a lot-ask to be upgraded! It's obvious the hotel is still undergoing renovations so be patient folks.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Don
"Rooms are clean and updated"
Stayed here because of a missed flight. Room was clean, updated, and was fairly quite even though it's right next to the airport and highway. Very convenient and quick to the airport. Didn't get to try the breakfast.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Thank you for coming to stay with us. It was certainly our pleasure taking care of you! Please come back and join us again if you're ever back in our area! Arpan Patel Director of operations,
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Reuben
"Nice little hotel"
I traveled to Dallas to attend Dallas Comic Con in February and I needed an affordable place to stay. My stay was better than I expected, the room was prettier than what I thought it would, very clean, bathroom was clean and roomy. No much noise on the hallways, I slept very well and it didn't bother me being close to the highway. In fact, it was very convenient. The only downpart is that there is no many food options close by so if you want something else than fast food you have to drive a little. Staff was friendly enough and breakfast was pretty good too. Overall it was a good stay and I'll book again.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Patricia,Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience here with us at Super 8 DFW Airport North. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay and our hotel. I will be certain to share your feedback with our entire team. I know they will be thrilled to know that they were able to create a memorable experience for you. We look forward to have you again during your next visit in Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Sincerely, Arpan Patel Director of operations
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great for an airport stay"
If you need a one nighter flying in/out of DFW this is perfect. Close enough to I35 to make getting out of the metroplex easy. Nice rooms. Wifi. Breakfast. great room rates.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Kat,Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and we hope you'll visit again soon. Thank you once again!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Kat
"Superior over other Super 8 location in Irving"
Nothing bad to say. Quiet even though it's located just North of DFW Airport. Easy to find. CLEAN ROOM. King bed is a little high for short/average people. I'm a repeat customer.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Hello Guest, Thank you for your feedback; we take our guest feedback comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our staff and location. Hope to serve you again soon. Arpan Patel Director of operations.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Pat
"Wont be going back"
When I entered the room there was a strange smell to it. I then opened the water lid to the coffee maker and it smelled as though there was a dead mouse in there. The gravy for the morning breakfast was very nasty, you could tell that whoever made it didn't eat it. All of the staff were very friendly, but one hade a very bad body odor, you could smell him from a great distance. I also observed one of the staff cleaning the waffle maker about 6 am and he was scraping it with a plastic fork then blowing the waffle parts off with his mouth, needless to say I ate no waffles all week.
5 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
james
"Great airport hotel and parking"
This was a DFW Airport Hotel. I have paid parking at the airport before I had about $20 per day. Plus you have to find a place that has a place to park. I asked at the front desk and he said five dollars a day. Amazing. They had a free shuttle to the airport and back to the hotel after my weeklong stay even though I was not staying at their hotel on the return trip. Very impressive. The whole stay was great.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"A great value!"
Room was solid, shuttle was slow, breakfast was great!
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
James, I am sorry that we were not able to provide you a stay that better suited your needs; I will definitely take your feedback and share with our staff. I am confident we will be able to learn from this experience and make ourselves stronger. I hope that you will give us an opportunity in the near future to show you our true genuine hospitality and new rooms product. Arpan Patel Director of operations.
1 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"Rooms seriously need repair ... common areas OK"
Quick Overview / Summary: The rooms seriously need repair. I'm not saying major upgrades need to be done (although that'd be nice....) just fix them to be close to their original design / state. The common areas (front entrance and hallways) are OK but not in good condition. Even for the great price, the rooms are too beat up. I will be looking for other alternatives if things don't improve soon. I stay at this Super 8 quite often due to my current business arrangement. It's a great value but I have to say that over the past year the rooms I've been getting are becoming more and more worn down / beat up. This most recent stay, the bathtub had no plug. I don't mean a non-sealing plug ... it had no plug - nothing there. One of the dresser cabinet doors (the cabinet for the microwave) had a bolt with large nut installed where the handle should have been. Also, the wood trim and lower section of the door had several spots beaten up to the point of raw wood showing through. This location is great for me but there are a bunch of hotels clustered there. I will be looking for other alternatives if the rooms I get at this Super 8 don't start showing some improvement soon.
4 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Stay park and fly"
Great room and left car for 8 days with no problems.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
douglas
"Awesome, one of the best I've been to"
Great customer service from both front desk and housekeeping. Very nice comfortable clean rooms. Loved it, definitely recommend.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Sonia
"It's a Super 8"
It's a Super 8, who did a bad job trying to renovate it into something special. It's a Super 8, what more can you expect.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Dear Traveler,Thank you for your nice comments about our property!! We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again should you visit the Dallas/FortWorth area.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Kate
"Super8 DFW"
Convenient to the airport. The room was a little bit dirty for my taste, but not terrible. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Wayne, Thank you for your feedback; we take our guest feedback comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are sorry to hear about the housekeeping issue on your stay and we fell below your expectation in that area. We will address these points. I assure you the feedback of our Hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate department. We take the confidence that our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experience. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is. Arpan Patel Director of operations.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Wayne
"Great Value"
We stayed at the Super 8 for an overnight layover in Dallas. It was located close to the airport sand it was exceptionally clean. For the price, it offered a good value. The breakfast was excellent as well. They offered waffles and a range of hot foods. In addition, the morning shuttle ran on schedule. However, we had to wait nearly 40 minutes for the shuttle at night despite being told it would be a 5 to 10 minute wait. I had borrowed someone's phone at the baggage carousel to arrange for the shuttle to come initially, but after waiting half an hour called back using international roaming on my phone to confirm we were in the right place.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Shuttle from Airport to Hotel was a little slow. Hotel and room were great. I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"good hotel to stop by"
comfortable room, very good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
le
"For the money it was perfect!"
For the price, the Hotel was excellent. Rooms were very clean and nice.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Shawn, Thank you for the positive feedback on your experience at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that everything turned out excellent during your stay. We are hospitality professionals who work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we strive to provide excellent service to every guests. Please know that we take your comments very much into heart and take action through proper training to ensure that your next stay with us will exceed your expectations. I will certainly share your kind words to our entire team. We look forward to have you again during your next visit. Sincerely, Arpan Patel - Director of operations
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Shawn
"excellent"
I enjoyed the room and space. It was close to all the attractions I was interested in. Very friendly staff and helpful.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Dear Randi, Thank you for the positive feedback on your experience at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that everything turned out excellent during your stay. We are hospitality professionals who work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we strive to provide excellent service to every guests. Please know that we take your comments very much into heart and take action through proper training to ensure that your next stay with us will exceed your expectations. I will certainly share your kind words to our entire team. We look forward to have you again during your next visit. Sincerely, Arpan Patel - Director of operations
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Randi
"Old hotel skinned to look new."
They hotel was OK, and I feel that is what you expect from Super 8. There are features of the building that show their age (Such as outdoor light fixtures in the bathroom) but it seems to have been renovated, and is a decent hotel.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Clint
"Pleased"
Very pleased with the condition of the rooms and hotel. Old elevator but people should be using the stairs if possible so that's okay. Breakfast was nothing great. As that is typical of this price hotel I am not holding it against the hotel. Rooms were nice. Vaulted ceiling made room spacious.
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Close to DFW!!"
I called when I arrived at DFW and only had to wait about 15 minutes for the shuttle. A short drive to the hotel where I was met with a friendly Front Desk Clerk. Check-in was completed quickly and the room was very comfortable (especially the bed)! A full breakfast the next morning and an easy check-out. Overall, it was a great visit!
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Susanne
"Close to airport."
I had a problem calling out the hotel airport shuttle bus as I didn't have the telephone number ready, but it quickly came out after I managed to call them
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
gareth
"EXTREAMLY DISCUSTED"
I BOOKED TWO ROOMS KING SIZE BEDS FOR BOTH, THEY SAID THAT THEY UP GRADED ONE ROOM TO A DOUBLE QUEEN THATS NOT AN UP GRADE!!!!! THE KING THAT THEY DID HAVE FOR ME WAS EXTREAMLY DIRTY. THE BED HAD JUST BEEN MADE NO SHEETS WERE CHANGED FORM THE LAST PERSON HAIR AND DIRT IN THE BED (IT LOOKED AS IF A DIRTY DOG WAS IN THE BED LAST . THE SHOWER WAS ALSO THE SAME WAY WITH ONY ONE TOWEL AND USED SOAP STILL IN THE SHOWER. THIS IS A DISCUSTING HOTEL DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Plumbing issue"
First of all, I booked an "Executive" room online with a king size bed. When I entered my room, there were 2 beds. When I informed the clerk he told me it was for the reason that the last Executive room available had no running water for shower/tub. I took the last Executive room anyway
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Dear Guest, We appreciate your feedback and assure you that we will be able to provide the product and service you expect and deserve on your next visit to Dallas/Fort Worth area. Kind Regards, Arpan Patel Director of operations
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Sergio
"great but needs work"
Very Pleasant staff with shuttle at all hours to DFW. The hallways freshly redone and the room was spotless. My only issue was broken counter in toilet and broken shower. Needs some repair.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
John, We appreciate your feedback and assure you that we will be able to provide the product and service you expect and deserve on your next visit to Dallas/Fort Worth area. Kind Regards, Arpan Patel Director of operations
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
I was pleasantly surprised by this room. The room was much larger than I expected and absolutely beautiful. When you first walk in, the reception area is a bit small which gives you the impression that the rooms might be small. To my surprise, the rooms were not at all a reflection of the reception area. This place was simply fantastic, and I will stay here again if in Dallas.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Surprisingly Nice"
I stayed overnight to catch a red-eye flight the next day. Both my wife and I enjoyed our stay & was pleasantly surprised at how nice the room and the hotel was. They only things we'd like to mention is 1) the amount of time it took for the shuttle to come to the airport and 2) there could be a few more restroom amenities.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
James, Thank you for your candid comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apology for not exceeding your expectations. We have addressed your concerns with the appropriate team leader and will be making corrections immediately. appreciate your feedback and assure you that we will be able to provide the product and service you expect and deserve on your next visit to Dallas/Fort Worth area. Kind Regards, Arpan Patel Director of operations
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"my super 8 stay"
We had a room with a king bed. The bed was super comfortable. The room was clean and the shower worked well. Close to the airport and had a shuttle to the airport. Hotel staff were very friendly and professional. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Hollie, Thank you for the positive feedback on your experience at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that everything turned out excellent during your stay. It is our highest badge of honor when a guest gives us a high rating and we thank you. I will certainly share your kind words to our entire team. We look forward to have you again during your next visit in Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Sincerely, Arpan Patel Director of operations.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Hollie
"Our stay."
We enjoyed our stay here for three days. The only thing that in our room that was inconvenient was the matresses were set up real high. My mom is in a wheelchair so it was difficult for her to get in and out of bed. Overall it was a nice place to stay.
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great place to stay, cheapest location in the area"
My wife and I were impressed by how clean and updated the rooms and the unbelievable low price. We have stayed at many hotels before but this hotel had the best breakfast with a wide selection of food. We are glad we choose this hotel and will return anytime I am in Dallas.
Martin
I enjoyed my stay. Very clean and comfortable! The staff was very kind and helpful. And the hotel was in a great location.
n/a
Good staff Cooperative staff Fair lobby Comfortable rooms
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
"Close and convenient to airport"
Just a layover at airport, so we were looking for location and basic hotel. This fit the bill. Shuttle was included, but was in very poor shape. Driver was very helpful and friendly though. Room was basic, but clean and comfortable.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Jeffrey, Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the shuttle sevice during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. Arpan Patel Director of operations.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Jeffrey
"Will stay again"
Had a great stay,will stay here again when i come to the Dallas area.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Dear Guest, Thank you for the review! I'll make sure our staff receives the recognition they deserve. Hope to see you soon! Kind Regards, Arpan Patel Director of operations
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Pleased"
Stay when i am flying out of dfw
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Dear Anthony, Thank you for the positive feedback on your experience at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that everything turned out excellent during your stay. We are hospitality professionals who work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we strive to provide excellent service to every guests. Please know that we take your comments very much into heart and take action through proper training to ensure that your next stay with us will exceed your expectations. I will certainly share your kind words to our entire team. We look forward to have you again during your next visit. Sincerely, Arpan Patel - Director of operations
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Anthony
"Super 8 saved the day!"
After a dismal arrival at the original hotel booked, Hotels.com fixed the problem by getting me registered at Super 8 that same day. The hotel was great from the moment that I was greeted at the desk to the day that I checked out. Very clean hotel with clean rooms. When they state that it's a handicap accessible room, they are true to their word, unlike other hotels that will remain nameless.
Response by Super 8 Irving/ DFW Apt/North
Mike,Thank you for the positive feedback on your experience at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that everything turned out excellent during your stay. It is our highest badge of honor when a guest gives us a high rating and we thank you. I will certainly share your kind words to our entire team. We look forward to have you again during your next visit in Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Sincerely, Arpan Patel Director of operations
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015