All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
4770 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Good internet service
    Bad pool
"Surprised"
surprisingly nice. Nicely decorated, looks like it was remodeled or redecorated not too long ago. Very comfortable beds.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Jerry
"Great value!"
I'm traveling for work in the Dallas area and booked this room last minute on a Friday night because my original long-term accommodations were not ready. I was apprehensive at first because the price was so low, and I didn't want to end up in a rat trap. I booked after reading customer reviews and am not disappointed! It is an amazing value and pretty nice for an economy hotel. The bed was super comfortable and the room was clean. I Stayed for 2 nights and it was money well spent! The only negative was the rude lady at check-in. No customer service skills at all.The other staff were all friendly though.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
SoFine
Good!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Ligia
"Clean room."
Great stay.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
It is a lower cost hotel but for the money that you spend it's excellent. Rooms are nice and clean not destroyed.
1 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2015
Julius
"clean with great breakfast included."
Clean, great breakfast included. No free movies as indicated and they charge you for the use of a safe when you register online, whether you want it or not. Still a good deal for a one-night stay.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Booked room several days in advance. Called hotel to let them know of a late arrival. Arrived approximately 11:30 p.m. Was given a room that was for a handicapped guest which I was not. Noticed immediately that the bed was not completely made. Attempted to use wall unit for heat and it only gave out cold air. Took a shower in handicapped stall; handle for shower head was barely hanging on to wall. When turned off shower water, a black sludge began to bubble up from the shower floor drain; had to move out of the shower quickly to avoid getting sludge on myself. The towel had two large holes in it and the shampoo bottle looked like it had been used. When I got into the bed, I heard a banging in the wall as if a pipe was lose and continued to bang. I had to sleep with pillow over head to reduce noise. I took photos of all of these issues but the hour was around 12:30 a.m. and had to get up early. This was one of the most negative experiences I had at a hotel and although many of the reviews showed that it was a good hotel, I will hesitate on believing these types of reviews in the future. A very negative experience. When I attempted to report these in the morning to the front desk, to talk to the manager, he had not arrived and was told he would be in later. I had to catch a cab for the airport and was unable to talk to anyone at the hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
"Okay for an overnight stay."
Finding the hotel was a bit hard. There are very tall trees that block the hotel's sign. The front desk person on the night we arrived, was very robot like in her interaction. However the morning staff was much friendlier. The hotel and room seemed clean, but there was a strange smell in the hallway. In the room, there are plenty of outlets and a large bathroom counter good for many people getting ready. The beds were very comfortable. More on the softer side.The breakfast gave several good options to choose from. There is a shuttle option to the hotel, but we did not need that service.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
Tiffany
"Quick and Easy"
Room was extremely clean and hotel was very convenient and the service was quick and hassle free. Just what a business transaction should be.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Donald
their cable tv should be fixed.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
moses
Hotel was convenient to DFW, clean, and comfortable. Our only problem when we stayed was our air conditioner. It made a squeaky noise all night do we didn't sleep well. Other than that, it was great and I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
Holly
"Hotel Stay"
We missed the hotel 1st time due to no lights on, and was a pain to get back to. My husband checked us in and the girl at front desk didn't have a clue about lights. Got to our room lot nicer than the prior one in Tyler Texas. However the fridge didn't work and the shower rod looked like it was ready to come out of wall. Very noise with being close to freeway. And we were right by the elevator will not do that again.Breakfast was nice, had a variety of breakfast food. Would probably stay there again but would definitely ask for a room on other side away from main freeway.
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
Terri and Mark
"bad clerks"
The check in clerk on Saturday night did not know anything. Our tv remote did not work. She could or would not help us. There was a supposedly free movie channel. She did not know that had been discontinued. They should have better trained clerks.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Allen
"Better than expected"
We enjoyed our stay and the staff was friendly and the room clean. The breakfast was better than we expected.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Schmeka
nice atmosphere, comfortable bed
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
"GOOD!"
I really enjoyed my stay here, and most likely repeat it again, the only bad thing was that the microwave smelled very badly, I didn't say anything to the hotel manager.
12 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Keishla
My stay was short but the clerk was helpful and friendly. The room was average but comfortable and clean
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
Great stay. Night staff at the desk did not help as much. Questions weren't answered. She was on the phone. The morning staff was at the desk was superb !!! Very friendly and helpful !!! Thank you for every thing. Not enough restaurants around. Over roll it's good.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
"Not recommended!"
The desk clerk was apparently inexperienced. It took an inordinately long time to get checked in. The AC in the lobby, hallways, and room was off and the temperature was very uncomfortably warm. It over an hour to bring the room temp to a comfortable level. There was a huge piece of the bathroom counter facia knocked out exposing raw plywood and leaving very sharp edges. The bathroom door frame was covered in rust. If it had not been so late at night after a very long day, I would have not stayed.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Roe
"Will not stay here again."
Definitely not staying here again. It took me half an hour to even get into my room, and 4 or 5 trips down to the front desk. She condescendingly told me how to use a hotel key, when it didn’t work after multiple attempts. After coming back down, over and over again, she finally agreed to come up and look at it herself. She then said the lock was probably broken and assigned me to another room. On the new room, the key wasn’t keyed correctly, so I had to get it rekeyed again, but of course, it was because I didn't know that "you have to wait for the light to turn green". She was super grumpy to me from the start, clearly more interested in whatever was on her phone. She was Arab and I am not. One of the several times I came down, she was checking in another Arab family, with whom she was all smiles and very kind to. I'm a very pleasant person so it was a bit off putting to see how grumpy she was with me and how kind she was to other guests that looked more like her. On to the room. It was tiny. Also, they keep the coffee pot, cups and telephone in the bathroom... instead of of the perfectly good dresser, where the TV and fridge are. The fridge was broken, there was a whole in our shower and there was stuff all over the bathroom floor. It clearly had not been swept, and who knows what else.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
"Very nice stay."
Convenient location! Breakfast was good with lots of choices! The only problem I had was the beds are high and I am short. Would have liked a small stool for easier access to bed. Also no chairs in room except for 1 desk chair.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Charlene
The door handle on the inside of the room kept falling off and it was difficult to open the door and get out of the room.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Donald
"One hour wait for the shuttle."
The person at the front desk (VJ) was not very helpful. She didn't offer any information. I had to ask questions to get my info. The message didn't get to the driver of our shuttle back to the hotel from the airport. Had to call twice and wait for an hour in the cold!!
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
Carmen
"Outstanding Service @ Super8 DFW"
Singh and Shenza were awesome hosts.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
"Great place to stay for park and fly"
We stayed the night before we had an early flight. We left our vehicle at the hotel for $5 a day and took the shuttle to and from the airport. Worked out great!
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
"perfect hotel for a nights stay with no plans."
With the exception of a longer van wait (can't complain too much with a $53 rate) the hotel was perfect for a night before a flight to Middle East next day. Beds were super comfortable and front desk Sarah was very friendly. Would definitely stay again! Btw there aren't many food options but they provide a bunch of menus for delivery. I got a pizza from Papa Johns and it arrived within an hour. So if you need to eat I suggest ordering right away if you do not have a car.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2015
Timothy
"Easy access"
The staff member when I walked in was not friendly. She seemed to want to be some where else and not welcoming at all. The room was nice and clean. TheRe was no fire alarm. In my room which was concerning when there was a burning smell at 230 am so I left earlier than I wanted to because I was concerned for safety.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Very nice and clean every one was very friendly and helpful. Did not have to wait 1 hour to check in rooms were ready , Thank You
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Alfonso
"Road trip"
The a/c unit had leaked water so the floor was soaking wet and the room smelled very musty. Getting in after midnight for a quick trip, I didn't have the energy to see if I could switch rooms. Hair dryer was broken also. People were nice and breakfast was good though!
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Manager was completely unresponsive to customer needs.
10 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
Sadly I stayed there twice in a couple of weeks for an international trip and no shower on both occasions .
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Prentiss
"Irving Super 8"
Great breakfast and I loved the beds with the pillowtop. Really luxurious.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2015
"5 star"
Love it
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Benjie
"Very nice!"
Great, updated hotel. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Sabrina
"Great hotel for the price!!!"
We came over to Grapevine for business training and chose the Super 8 for the great price and due to our surprise the hotel was nice, clean, friendly staff, and a good breakfast
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Johnny
"great stay"
the hotel was great the room was excellent and breakfast was awesome
4 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Monce
"The breakfast was hot bar"
3 stars
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Cheap, clean enough, but meh service"
They were fairly cheap rooms, which is why we chose it. And the cleanliness did show in places. And the lack of minor amenities like an ice machine on each floor, or a disposable bag for the ice. There was hair in the shower and the room had a distinct mildewy smell. But what really kinda ate at me was the first night we were there I went down to ask for another pillow. He gave me this annoyed look, disappeared behind the a door for a minute then came out and brushed me off, saying there were no more pillows. Really? In the whole hotel? Ironically, there is a sign in the bathroom saying they want guests to be comfortable and to ask at the front desk if there is anything you forgot. I guess pillows aren't something you can ask for.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Bel
"Better to sleep in your car!"
The lady at the desk was very short with me when checking in. My towels did not look or smell clean, and I had the pleasure of killing a couple roaches in my room. As a positive, the shower seemed clean and water pressure was fantastic, and the morning replacement at the front desk was much more courteous. Overall, find another hotel or just spend the night in your car or your terminal.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Kyle
"Boston to Dallas"
There is nothing around the hotel except other hotels. The location is close to Grapevine and the airport. You need a car. The office needs to have directions printed out that can be read to guests who call for directions esp. from Ft. Worth.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Kerry
"Great bed"
We fly standby and it was difficult to get out as planned and we went the night before. We had a great nights sleep and the bed was oh so comfortable and the room was a decent size
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
CAROL
"Quick Stay"
Nice stay It was quick but Shuttle service was a bonus and front desk was very friendly
1 night trip Oct 8, 2015
Martin
"Great!"
Stayed here before. Great service!
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
"Going Downhill"
We stayed at this hotel last year & had a good experience, no issues! But this year...the shower curtain rod was broken, there were bugs in the bathroom, & our room keys kept getting deprogrammed. (We didn't mind going to get them re-programmed, even though it was inconvenient, but we did mind the attitude from the front desk attendant. We were told "not to let the keys touch, bc they would deprogram each other." So I kept on in the pocket of my purse & my husband kept one in his pocket. But they still had to be reprogrammed. I think it was the rudeness & blame we encountered that threw us off. it definitely wasn't a pleasant experience. Not sure if there is new management or what is going on, but I definitely do NOT recommend this hotel anymore. :(
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"Door handle broken , hard to get into room ,"
Nice room once inside but afraid to leave due to door handle broken , it took at least 15 try's to get in with handle problem
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
bruce
"Owner has no sense of customer service!"
The air conditioner in our room sounded like a foghorn! Although it was cold, the foghorn sound from the fan kept us up all night. The owner refused to let us change rooms, otherwise I would have given this hotel 4 stars, but due to our inability to sleep and the total lack of customer service on the owners part to make sure our stay was comfortable, I would NOT stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Tammy
"Good bed, but not good service"
The room is clean and the bed is very comfortable. I have stayed at Marriott chains and the beds are not as comfortable as here. The cons is that the service is bad: 1. My room door could not lock unless the door is pulled really hard. I reported this to front desk and they never fixed it. So a couple of days, my door was unlocked, where anyone could have just pushed the door and gone in! 2. The phone answering machine light kept on blinking even though there were no messages. I reported this to the front desk and they did not fix it. So I had to use a towel to cover the phone at night, so I could get some sleep!
5 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
Raj
"Terrible stay."
DIRTY! If you're on budget then I get it.. But even so... It was too dirty here.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
Trinh
This was merely for a halfway stopping point in a 1600 mile drive, so I really only needed a place to pass out and a quick, hot breakfast the next morning and this did the trick. It's pretty evident that the new owner is working on updating things like carpeting, so the bare bones atmosphere is in the process of improving. The mattress was great, air conditioning worked great... the room really had everything it needed and was clean. Nothing fancy, but just right if one is looking for convenience (right off the interstate), clean room, hot breakfast and good price.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
Debbie
"Almost perfect"
Had an issue w/ the toilet overflowing and it was well into the afternoon before it was addressed.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015