All hotels in Pacific Grove, California, United States of America
1100 Lighthouse Ave, Pacific Grove, CA, 93950, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"lives up to its name"
Walking distance to some of THE most beautiful coast on the planet. Spanish Bay. Amazing. Inspiring.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
matthew
"Cleanly"
Rooms were clean, comfortable ; however walls were thin, could hear TV, footsteps and conversations. Quant and set back , fire pit was awesome . Contenental breakfast was minimal, 2 kinds of muffins, oatmeal , coffee and orange juice.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Elaine
"Anniversary Weeked"
Have a very nice weekend would definitely go back.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice hotel for a couple of nights"
This place is somewhat funky and the outside looks a little rundown. The rooms, however, are very nice. Our room was clean, with newer amenities, a fireplace, and a small kitchenette. I recommend this for a short stay near Monterey.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Courtney
"Not bad for what you pay for"
Great hotel for what you pay for. Great access to the beach, less than a 10 minute walk away, and a short drive away from downtown. Good coffee and freshly squeezed OJ served in the morning a few with other things. Only complaint is that walls are pretty thin and you can hear your neighbors.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Glenn
"Pleasant"
Perfect location for us. We love being by the ocean. The room was very clean and staff was welcoming and accomodating.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Wonderful trip"
We loved everything about this charming Inn. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were comfortable.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Family Vacation"
Our family came to visit the Monterey Peninsula over our winter break. We found the Sea Breeze online and thought it looked like a perfect place to stay. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived all the photos we saw online we accurate. It was a quick drive to the Aquarium and our kids loved it.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
george
"Much needed break!"
We came here for a much needed getaway. My parents have been ill. It was a good time for my husband and the kids to get away. We needed this big time! The Sea Breeze was wonderful. The staff makes you feel at home. The rooms are clean and upkept nicley. They have an outdoor pool and jacuzzi. The pool is not heated. We were cold but the kids did not care. We left feeling better.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Sveta
"Sea Breeze Inn & Cottage"
Stayed at this hotel on a weekend road trip to Big Sur, CA. Hotel was cozy & comfortable. Close to the ocean (could actually hear the roaring waves outside the room). Room was definitely clean, but had an older feel to the place. Walls were a bit thin, and the breakfast consisted only of coffee & half-muffins. I would stay there again when I'm back in the Monterey area.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Roger
"Will be back"
Picked this hotel without previous knowledge of its amenities. We were pleasantly surprised. The cottages are very quaint - a little small but since we are rarely in the room it was perfect for us. They are very dog, kid, and bike friendly. Close to all of the attractions but far enough away to get a good night's sleep. Check out the butterflies!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very nice."
Rooms seem newly remodeled. They let me check in very early because of other aweful hotel I checked out of early. Sea breeze was comfortable, quiet, well-kept, and very reasonable for what you get. I will return.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Clean but tiny rooms, great location."
This pet friendly hotel is located within a walking distance from the Monarch Grove, the Asilomar beach and the golf course; a short drive from the hotel to the center of Pacific Grove with ocean promenade, the restaurants/shops and from the magnificent 17 Mile Drive. Our room was so tiny, it shouldn't really be recommended for a couple with a large dog (like our family). The bed was so high, one must climb to the top, like a mountaineer. TV set was located even higher, just under the ceiling and on the left side from the bed, so watching TV wasn't the very best experience either. The staff was friendly, but the "continental breakfast" was kind of a joke: just coffee, muffins and orange juice. All in all - your average cheap, but clean place. Should be ideal for student (without dogs).
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Art
"It is a wonderful pet friendly property."
I love how close this property is to the ocean and areas to walk or run.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Mikey
"Nice location, continental breakfast is included."
I need to sleep on hard bed (back problems). The bed is too soft for me. Except this everything is very good.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great staff"
I had made a mistake in our reservation and Misty helped us to get another room and was so helful and lovely, I could not recommend her more highly as an employee.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"We enjoyed a quick little get away"
We enjoyed a quick get away and were pleased with the accomodations.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Cozy cottages"
We stayed one night in the cottages and experienced many of the local tourist locations. The cottages them selves were in a nice area and we really enjoyed staying there. The best part was parking right in front of your room. I really enjoyed the ease of unloading belongings. The room inside was spacious and had a nice shower.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Good value - didn't disappoint"
Convenient location, just a short drive to all things Monterey. While the buildings are older, the room was above par with comfortable beds, nice dresser and a fairly roomy bath area. Cleaning was good and staff professional. Breakfast was some large muffins and/or oatmeal, juice and coffee.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Horrible hotel"
It smelled like wet dog. There was no heat. The bedsheets had dog hair in them. The tub did not drain. The key only worked on the knob, and had the room number written on it. What else can I say?
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
AK
"Perfect for Runners!"
We had a wonderful escape to the Sea Breeze Inn and Cottages. This Inn is located about a quarter mile to the ocean. It was a perfect place to go for a run in the morning. You could watch the mystic fog drift off into the water. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice. Overall I had a wonderful experience here and will be back.
Sammy415
"Enjoyable Family Getaway!"
I visited the Sea Breeze with my family to visit the aquarium. We had an amazing time. We visited during the week so we got a great deal on our room. The hotel was better than we expected. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. Parking was easy. We were only two blocks to the ocean!! My kids and I liked walking down to the ocean. They serve a moderate but delicious contintental breakfast every morning. It was a great experience for our family. We will be back.
KennedyMcforton
"Great location, helpful staff"
We recently stayed in one of the cottages for a total of 3 nights while visiting friends in Carmel. My dog isn't used to having neighbors all around him (as in traditional hotels), so he loved staying in the quiet cabin. Walking distance to the Point Pinos Lighthouse, beach, and short drive or bike ride to shops and restaurants.
"great place"
Great place to stay! Misty is great and so is all the other staff!
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Nice place."
What a nice little place in Pacific Grove. This is a great place to stay, it is very quiet and very quaint. It is on the older side like every other place in the area so this was not a big deal and the comfort level is a bit low but we did have a small love seat, which was nice. Stayed for 3 nights and never once had an issue with parking. All in all was a great stay, and would stay again.
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Aaron
"Nice little cottage."
Nice little cottage in a great neighborhood.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great Bang for my Buck! Blessed by the Staff"
We had a great stay, the staff was very helpful and went above and beyond when we locked our keys in our car :( I would definately stay here again!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Candace
"Breath of Fresh Air"
The Sea Breeze was a breath of fresh air. This is a very nice property well cared for and well located in a very quiet section of Pacific Grove. Exactly what my wife and I were looking for for a week-end of relaxation.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
aaron
"Comfortable Tuscan Elegance"
our cottage was a pleasant surprise. It was well decorated in Tuscan elegant style with nice color walls and well furnished. Nice staff. iPhone GPS took us to another street a away from the actual hotel. The hotel address is 1100 Lighthouse and we were told because of a glitch we had to put in 1101 Lighthouse....then it took us to the hotel correctly. Other than that it was very nice!
2 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Angie
"Nice location near the Asilomar conference center"
The place was neat and clean, although hard to find even with GPS. The only problem is that breakfast starts at 8:00 a.m. and the breakfast room was closed and staff was late opening the office so if you have to leave early plan to skip breakfast and just drop the room keys in the drop box outside the office.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Kikis
We had a very nice time. Would stay again. Good location.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Cheri
Stay was very good, the location was convenient and very quiet and a great price. the room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The front desk was helpful and friendly. I rated the service poor because there was no maid service. Our bed was not made up on the second day of our stay and there were no fresh towels. No maid ever came in to make up the room. I got fresh towels from the front desk.
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
Dennis K.
Clean, quiet, convenient location, stayed here before, Desk check in service not too friendly, need to take a customer service class, overall a nice stay. Left early the next day so did not utilize the breakfast provided, as I remember didn't miss much
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"romantic geraway"
Beautiful location.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Timothy
"Pacific Grove's best kept secret!"
My sister and I enjoyed our stay @ the Sea Breeze Inn. Part of the property consists of rows of adjoining cottages; we had separate rooms next to each other. It was very comfortable, very clean, and tucked back in a row of tall green trees. It had so much ambiance, so peaceful. I wish we had stayed here for 2 nights instead of staying at the Quality Inn in Monterey (Pacific Grove is about 2 miles away). There's a small street going into and out of Pacific Grove, lined with cool shops and restaurants. We stopped at a wonderful ice cream shop where the walls were lined with everything Beatles, which I loved. I'd definitely visit the cottages again, just loved it. VERY reasonable priced too!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Cathy H.
"Relaxed and comfortable"
The accommodation were great. Stay in a second floor cottage: loved it. Next time my wife and I will stay another day longer: four days. Service was great. If I had one complaint it would be I wish they would have had the golf channel. Oh love the fire pit.
3 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Dave H.
"Cozy cottage"
The location is very convenient to the beach and it is easy to get downtown. Plenty of parking and easy to get in out of the area. We had a cottage with two rooms and three beds. The configuration worked out nicely for our family of four, however, the rooms are pretty tight. The bathroom, on the other hand, is so small you can hardly sit down. At 6 feet, I was barely able to sit without my knees touching the wall. We will probably try a different hotel the next time we are in the area.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Never again!"
We were locked in our room for 3 hours before they were able to fix the door to let us out. Missed our dinner appointment with our friends. We talked to the manager the next day about our experience and she didn't care to hear about it and said that we got the room at a low rate. The manager was vey rude. Also, the refrigerator didn't work and made noise all night long.
2 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2014
JR
AC did not work in my room. TV too low on wall. Fire pit a nice touch, guest gahter in the evening and shere good information on where to go sightsee and restaurants.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Pepe
"A nice place to spend a night."
Wouldn't stay here for a week, But perfect for a one or two night stay. Beds were not comfy. Room was kinda old, and tv was small. But you get what you pay for. So not a real complaint there. . People in the front desk were quick and helpful - and you will find coffee and a muffin at front desk as well. Realistic people will find this to be good for the price.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Ben
Close to the ocean. Great place for a long run or walk. Gorgeous sunset. Quiet neighborhood, but noisy neighbors in the lodge.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice Location"
Nice location close to downtown area and beaches. The room was a little dark, antiquated (not in a quaint way), and stuffy, but clean and serviceable. The bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Mariquita
"Cute place to stay near Monterey"
This is a cute place to stay near Monterey that is a real deal. The cottages are cute. Beds are TOO SOFT and uncomfortable for a long stay but one night was fine. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the location was great. Very quiet and close to everything in Monterey and Carmel. Lovely property
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Angie
"Great place to stay near the Monterey Bay Aquarium"
With the exception of the breakfast and the parking available later in the evening, it was a great room for the weekend.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Visitor
"Sea Breeze Inn"
Pros: Location, spacious upstairs 2 queen bed room, clean room and bathroom. Cons: Only big muffins cut in half and pulp warm orange juice is the free breakfast located in the check in office. Unfortunately, the alarm clock in the vacant room next door went off at 7 AM so I wasn't thrilled about that. Parking was ok. Pool was located across the street at their sister hotel. I didn't take advantage of it. Bed in room was comfortable. Internet was free with log-in code. TV had plenty of channels. Inn offers a special discount for the aquarium if you are planning on visiting it (which I highly recommend, and to go when it first opens to avoid crowds). As for the location, you are pretty close to the lighthouse, famous drive and the aquarium. We did all of them and it was awesome! For a one night stay, it was nice. From the looks of the rooms below and around the property, they looked small; so be sure to ask for an upstairs room. Ours was #201, with plenty of windows, and lots of room to move around.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
Lesley J
"perfect location"
The room was wonderful, two queens and sitting area. Outside is fire pit and chairs.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Uncomfortable but clean"
Location is good, close to water and attractions. Cleanliness fine, but the floor is worn through, noise from the street is pronounced and you'll hear conversations through the thin walls. Breakfast consists of lots of sugary, fat sweet breads, orange juice and coffee with no protein sources, options for diabetics or gluten-intolerant. Bring your own food, coffee maker and coffee. Better to stay in a cottage far away from the street than one of the rooms. Better yet, find a higher quality lodge. You get what you pay for. Personnel are friendly but the motel itself desperately needs a huge facelift and better options for clientele. This one is bare bones. Ok if you're desperate for one night.
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
Diane Cartwright
"Small, older, noisy,"
Probably will not stay here again. The rooms have no AC so we had to try to sleep with windows open, hearing dogs barking, cats fighting and people talking.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Ron
"Hidden Gem of a location"
Stayed in the up-graded room with two queen beds, up-grade well worth it!
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Fantastic Pacific Grove Getaway!"
Super friendly staff, walking distance to the most scenic/beautiful coast on the planet. Rooms are very clean/comfortable with fireplace. Great location---short drive to shops/food---deer walking around the parking lot! Amazing place to stay!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014