All hotels in West Drayton, England, United Kingdom
Bath Road, West Drayton, England, UB7 0DP, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Ok, but no free shuttle."
Hotel was ok when you need to stay close to Heathrow, note however that they don't provide a free shuttle to the terminals as you would expect. You must use a cab or the bus service, which was lousy since it took about 40 minutes after getting on to stop by a bunch of other hotels and then finally get to the terminal, which was only 2km away, and cost 5 pounds. Makes keeping a rental car another day worth considering even though they charge 12 pounds to park.
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
"Very reasonable hotel"
Overall this hotel is good for a short stay. It's not easy to find as the directions take you through a housing estate to the back of it. Receptionist was very good and helpful. There is NO wifi in your room and they had to set it up for us as we were unable to log on and only one device could be used. This is a business stop over without access to wifi! I don't get it. The restaurant was overrun with staff and the food mediocre but adequate. Newspapers were supplied at breakfast time and the free breakfast good. It's 16.99 English pounds for full breakfast. The car park is 12.00 English pounds per night but under cover which is helpful on wet days as ours was. There are handcarts to help with luggage. Overall, i think if they tweaked some things this would be a really great stop over. I would recommend it to people. Room was good with tea, coffee making equipment and air conditioning. Bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
carol
"Not a bad hotel, but I won't stay again..."
I will start by saying that the hotel was OK! It definitely is not a 4 or 5 star, but it meets the standards of being a 3-star. The room was spacious and clean. I had a refrigerator in my room. The Wifi is only free if you sign-up to be a part of the Leonardo Rewards club. It is FREE to sign-up, but just be prepared for the emails. If you are traveling from abroad, be sure to bring the plugs that are compatible with your electronics and the UK. The hotel does NOT offer any adaptors. I ended up having to spend $22 (£8 each) to purchase adaptors from the vending machine. How can you not offer adaptors when there are so many people traveling abroad? Also, there are no plugs near the bed, so if you use your cell phone as an alarm clock, be prepared to have to get up and walk to the TV. The only clock in the room is embedded in the TV, so if you turn off the TV, you turn off the clock. The food is comparable to what I ate on deployment in the middle of nowhere in the middle east. So, if you can avoid eating here, do. The food is also very expensive. Why pay a lot for poor quality food? Don't. There is a bus stop right outside of the hotel (to the left) that you can take the U3 bus to the Heathrow Central Bus Station.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
NC
"short stay"
Very nice room and helpful staff. Had an issue with free WiFi that was promised on reservation. Resolved satisfactorily reluctantly. Food in bar was quite good but expensive
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Good for business travel"
Stayed a couple of nights for business purposes. Quiet, nice hotel.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Facility needs refurbishing; staff needs training"
Many employees standing around talking to each other, but only one working which made for a long wait to check in. Horrible, strong perfume (cleaning fluid?) smell in the hallways. Very difficult to get in and out of the hotel - the only external door is hidden in the back. No cafe to get quick coffee / snack. Low quality toiletries. Noisy, both from A/C inside the room and from hallway and other rooms.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"5 minutes from T2 .. Clean and Confy"
Lobby needs some work. Looks dirty and uninviting. Staff was very helpfull and friendly . Room very comfortable , clean with everything you need. Complimentary coffe and tea in the room .
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
eugenio
"Close to airport and clean hotel"
Stayed one night. Very close to airport. Clean and decent condition room. Hotel is clean and inviting. Proximity to airport means you can hear the planes quite well. Still, would stay again. Good price and quick trip to airport with friendly staff.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
"Where was the hot water?"
After 10 plus minutes of running the water in the sink, no hot water. After the same in the shower only a mild lukewarm. Called the desk and a man came to look. He also found out there was no hot water but offered no explanation or the possibility of doing anything about it. When checking out there were 3 persons at the desk as I turned in my key cards. None of them said anything, not thanks or how was your stay. However, during check in the day before the desk staff were courteous and helpful.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Great hotel close to Heathrow"
Very nice hotel vvery close to airport. There is also Free buses that will take you to the airport. U3 bus for Terminal 3.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Ray
"Leonardo Hotel experience"
Very nice, clean, comfortable bed and great location. Staff were helpful and friendly
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Great Hotel very close to Heathrow Airport."
I really enjoyed my stay at the Leonardo; my room was spacious and comfortable; the restaurant had great food and everyone on the staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 18, 2015
I checked in at 10 pm and checked out at 7 am, so I didn't really have a chance to get the full hotel experience. However, the staff was helpful, the room was clean, comfortable with ample space.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Jon
"Not bad"
I only had a couple of minor issues with my stay. First was the name of the hotel had changed just before I arrived in london so we were confused about where we were going. then we had issues with the key cards, and we had to get them reset every day.
3 night trip Apr 2, 2015
"Good hotel"
We just stayed there for a night to be close to the airport and was exactly what we were looking for. They have a shuttle that takes you directly to the airport in 10-15 min.
Other trip May 11, 2015
anna
"Good hotel very close to airport"
This is a great hotel option for London. Very close to the airport, but with no noise at all, it's clean, efficient and friendly. It's also very close to the tube into central London and for the price, is a real bargain for a London stay. You do need to take a bus to/from Heathrow to the hotel, but it's free! Not the hotel shuttle, just a standard London bus! No need to take the expensive hotel shuttle bus at all. There is an abundant buffet breakfast, which is of a great quality and well worth including in your booking. Plus all rooms come with tea/coffee and cookies. The rooms are a bit basic, but certainly clean and well maintained. Free Internet is available throughout the property and I never had a connection issue. There is NOTHING to do anywhere near the hotel and no shops, pubs or restaurants, so you do need to make a trek into London or discover a local town to find something to eat or to do if you're not going to use the hotel restaurant or bar. Great value. A low price for high quality.
Other trip May 9, 2015
JKO
"Nice hotel close to Terminal 3"
Needed a place to stay one night to catch an early flight out of Heathrow. This was the cheapest hotel I found that had shuttle service available (extra cost); Room was fine. Check in took a while and was not told about the need for a code to get on the internet. Overall, however, it fit the bill perfectly.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Overnight stay for airport"
Excellent location near airport but difficult to locate main entrance- poor signage. I eventually entered through the parking lot! Convenient for transport public bus and airport pick up
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Elisabeth
"Inexpensive Heathrow hoted"
Clean, modern hotel with acceptable restaurant. Service was friendly and professional. Rooms are clean, but bath/shower controls are somewhat confusing. This hotel is air conditioned.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Fran
"great hotel"
we stayed just one night , while waiting for a flight the next day. This was beautiful hotel 5 minutes from the airport. great bar with great food
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Jean
"Classy. A great value."
Somewhat difficult to locate and an elevator broke BUT the food was fantastic, the staff was friendly and the room was top notch
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
CastIron
Once I got into my hotel room, and learned how to use the light. However, I had to go back to the reception desk because no one answered the phone in order to tell me to put my door card in the wall slot in order to use the lights.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Maxine
"Holiday Inn Heathrow, now the Leonardo Hotel"
Note that the Holiday Inn Heathrow Hotel is now the Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport. It is conveniently located close to LHR airport with return shuttle bus service at 9 pounds/person.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Darryl
"Average to above average airport hotel"
Average to above average airport hotel.... Close to the airport (maybe 3 miles but these 3 miles are NOT WALKABLE as involves a long narrow tunnel) and served by a twice hourly shuttle service bus to/from the airport and about 6 other nearby hotels for 5pounds. Okay for a place to crash the night before an AM flight. Room was clean and fairly updated and a decent sized. Not close or easily able to walk to fast food restaurants or gas statons for food or snacks. Thus, if late, you need to ensure you grab something at the terminal to eat.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Kate
"Good hotel close to LHR"
Stayed two days, while taking a day trip up to Coventry via bus. Hotel is very conveniently located right next to LHR and the main bus/train station at Heathrow. Use the U3 local bus to get to and from the airport....it's free and departs every 10-15 mins from the main bus terminal near air terminals 1/2/3....hotel is the first stop outside the airport gate. Leonardo is still in the process of converting all their facilities/systems from previous Holiday Inn ownership (note that some airport maps still show the hotel location as "Holiday Inn Heathrow"), but the staff are quite helpful and friendly. Nice bar and restaurant area....I had a late meal in the bar both evenings; quality, price and service were all very good. Not many facilities within walking distance around the hotel, however....so if you are looking for close access to restaurants and grocery stores, this may not be the best location for you.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Frequent Flyer
excellent access to/from terminals on public buses, flexible and courteous staff
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Please update the website as it still shows this hotel as holiday Inn heathow. Apart from that its all fine.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"nice choice"
Stayed one night for connecting flight for Heathrow airport. Airport to Hotel shuttle (5 pounds one way/ 9 pounds round trip) easy to get. Frequent service-approx every 30 mins. Very comfortable/clean. Would use this hotel again. I did not utilize any hotel services.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Location a concern"
If you would like to travel the surrounding areas by foot, expect that nothing is very close. Heathrow (terminal 4) was a 45 minute bus ride or 19 pound taxi. That in mind, the hotel is very nice inside and the food/service excellent.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2015
Joel
"Good overnight stay"
Good staff, helpful
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great value"
Workout facilities could use an improvement.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great for Heathrow stay- Holiday Inn (Sipson Way)"
Nice location for layover at London Heathrow airport. Be sure to make sure this one is Holiday Inn on Sipson way as there are three Holiday Inns in the same neighborhood. Better check free bus rides beforehand; otherwise, Hotel Happa bus is 5 pounds one way, 9 pounds round-trip. Don't get round-trip as I think hotel also offers shuttle/free bus back to terminals.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
YICHYUN
"Fine hotel for overnight close to Heathrow airport"
Stayed many times when connecting flights required an overnight stay near Heathrow airport. It's a good option. Bus U3 (or another) from Heathrow's Central Bus Station will drop you for free about 100 meters from the hotel -- saves some currency conversion and the price of the Hoppa Bus. If you want a decent all-you-can-eat breakfast at the hotel, book it in advance on Hotels.com or the Holiday Inn website. It will save quite a bit of cost over buying the breakfast at the hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Allan
"Great overnight stay"
great hotel to overnight between flights at Heathrow. Verrrrrry quiet and comfortable. Spacious room. Only downside is the buffet breakfast looked good with a good variety, but everything was either tepid or lacked taste. But that's a minor complaint. I'm staying here on all my future layovers. Btw - check out the nearby Pheasant Restaurant if you're hungry for dinner
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Nice but freezing..."
Room was clean but terribly cold (until i turned on the heater (apparently it was off?)
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Anders
"Clean and Very Close to Heathrow"
I only stayed here for one night to catch an early morning flight to the States. Service was good and staff was friendly. The location is very close to Heathrow airport The Hoppa transport bus runs every 1/2 hour from the hotel and costs 5 pounds per person or the hotel is on the free bus line to the airport which is perfect as long as the drivers are not on strike.
Response by Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Dear Dan, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Kind Regards Sharad Rekhi Deputy General Manager Holiday Inn Heathrow
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Reasonable basic accommodation near the airport"
I stayed about 10 hours ... It was fine for an airport hotel. My room was freezing when I walked in, took an hour or more to warm it up.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Best Wings Ever!"
I'm from the States. The food at this Holiday Inn is very good. Buffalo chicken wings were amazing. Bar service was amazing. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Oaks
"OK for a short stay before or after your flight."
Close proximity to the airport terminal 2, but no other stores or restaraunts nearby so you were a captive customer to the hotel restaraunt which was very expensive. The room was clean and comfortable however my biggest complaint was the cold shower water (it was not even luke warm ). It was not operator error because I spent a while experimenting with the hot cold mix. I think that the floor water heater was empty at 7:30AM.
Response by Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Dear Jeffrey, Thank You very much for your feedback, I am very pleased to hear that you had a comfortable room in duration of the stay. I am very sorry to hear on the situation of the water temperature you faced, we are currently in the process of upgrading our plumbing services on a particular part of the building unfortunately it fell on the side where your room was located. Once the upgrades are over we will have a permanent solution towards the inconvenience faced. We look forward upon welcoming you back in the near future. Thank You Kind Regards Sharad Rekhi Deputy General Manager Holiday Inn Heathrow
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"Good value - clean and covers what you need"
Hotel bar had really good food surprisingly!
Response by Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Dear Kristine, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Kind Regards SharadRekhi Deputy General Manager Holiday Inn Heathrow
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Kristine
"OK"
all was OK - just have a sleep before taking a plane early in the morning
Response by Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Dear Traveller, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Kind Regards Sharad Rekhi Deputy General Manager Holiday Inn Heathrow
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Convenient for Heathrow"
Overnight stay prior to flight. Hotel OK and convenient for Heathrow terminals. Bed comfortable
Response by Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Dear Traveller, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Yours Sincerely, Sharad Rekhi Deputy General Manager Holiday Inn Heathrow
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"it was bad"
it was the worst part of my trip to London. They are not customer friendly. Never stay in this hotel. They try to charge everything.
Response by Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Dear Traveller, Thank you very much for your feedback. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience. Kind Regards Sharad Rekhi Deputy General Manager Holiday Inn Heathrow
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good Overnight Stay near Heathrow"
This is a good hotel for an overnight stay when traveling through London Heathrow. It is convenient to the airport and a shuttle will take you to (and from) the terminals for a small cost. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is very friendly.
Response by Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Dear Kevin, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that the hotel was located at a convenient location as per your needs and you had enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Kind Regards Sharad Rekhi Deputy General Manager Holiday Inn Heathrow
1 night trip Jan 8, 2015
"A nice comfortable hotel - for a great price."
I really enjoyed staying at the Holiday Inn London Heathrow. This was my first time visiting London, and from the moment we checked in to the hotel, the staff was extremely helpful. Whenever I called the front desk, or stopped by on my way out they provided me with what I needed. Having the free bus from the hotel to the airport, where we were able to catch the Underground, was very helpful. We also dined at the restaurant for breakfast and dinner, and the food was very well prepared, delicious and reasonably priced. The service was also quite good. The cleaning staff kept our room very nice for the whole time we were there, and having a vending machine available was also nice. When we needed directions, the hotel staff provided very informative information, which helped a lot. Even though we were close to the airport, we requested a quiet room, and we got that. The room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The only bad thing I would say about the hotel, is that the door keys locked us out every day, so we had to stop at the front desk and get it reactivated. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, and I would also recommend it to anyone looking for a nice hotel at a reasonable price. I give it four stars. I stay in a lot of hotels, and this one was a good one for sure.
Response by Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Dear Miriam, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Kind Regards Sharad Rekhi Deputy General Manager Holiday Inn Heathrow
6 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
miriam
"Great hotel close to Heathrow"
I was pleasantly surprised. The staff at the front desk were very efficient, friendly and gave excellent service. My room was clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.
Response by Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Dear Emily, Thank You very much for your feedback. I am very pleased to hear how wonderful your stay was at The Holiday Inn Heathrow. I will share your feedback with the front desk team. We look forward upon welcoming you back in the near future. Thank You Kind Regards Sharad Rekhi Food & Beverage Manager
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Emily
"Close to terminals"
Close to terminals and car rental return. Room was small but clean. I'd use them again
Response by Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Dear James, Thank You very much for your feedback, I am very pleased to hear that our hotel was located at a convenient location as per your needs. We look forward upon welcoming you back in the near future. Thank You Kind Regards Sharad Rekhi Food & Beverage Manager
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
james
"Bad service"
My stay was just for a night waiting for a flight home the next day. TV only had 3 channels and no cable, and Wifi was not working. No fix and no compensation, not the best experience, I don't recommend it.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Anthony
"Unreasonably cold room"
The hotel would have been OK (not great for the price but still OK) if it wasn't that the ground floor room they assigned to us at first was freezing cold and the heater did not seem to work even after a while we had switched it on ... Finally they gave us another room (saying that rooms on the ground floor are colder ... The new room was OK... the heater was still not working great but it was good enough... especially since the room was much warmer than the first to start with... If you stay in this hotel during a cold season, I suggest you ask for a room NOT on the ground floor.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"content but with restictions"
Had a room with a door to another room. Heard the couple in the other room arguing, that was not so nice. The staff at the reception was very helpful, I appreciated that.
Response by Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Dear Beate, Thank You very much for your feedback, I do apologize on the room type you received for your stay where you could hear the adjoining guests but at the same time quite pleased to hear that our front desk team was assistance to resolve the matter. We look forward upon welcoming you back in the near future. Thank You Kind Regards Sharad Rekhi Food & Beverage Manager
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014