All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong

Clean
    Delicious food
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"hotel is convenience to anywhere"
the beds should be change the new one.
5 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
"Convenient location to everything and transportati"
Services of staffs are nice and efficient., facilities at the hotel are nice, transportation is convenient.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
rick
"Business meetings"
This hotel is OK for the price point and location. Probably won't book there again.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
GW Curry
The bed was small.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"Love It"
Very pleasant. Free shuttle service was great. Whenever I'm in Hong Kong, this is where I will stay.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Metropark Kowloon"
Great place, aways from MTR, they have a great shuttle service to compensate. I was very happy with stay.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
mtarbaj
Standard room is quite small though perhaps not by HK standard. Elevators were extremely slow. Had evidence that instead of changing to clean sheets, housekeeping just swapped sheets of beds. Reception desk staff not the friendliest.
4 night trip May 18, 2014
Alice
"A pleasant surprise"
This hotel is comparable to many 3+ stars hotel in the US although the decor is dated. My room was very comfortable for my 10-day stay. Kudos to the doorman who went out of his way to keep me comfortable while I waited in the lobby for the airport shuttle on the morning of my departure.
Other trip May 20, 2014
M.
"Comfortable but no view"
I was expecting less because I've only heard stories of how small Hong Kong rooms are. This room was not too bad at all. There were 2 twin beds in the Standard room big enough for 2 skinny people to share but probably not comfortably. I had a half view of the wall & half view of the next building's wall. There was free WiFi or cable internet. The blow dryer was found next to the internet cable under the table. I couldn't find it the first night! I thought I'd be in the bathroom or in the drawers! If you have your "Do not disturb." light on, they will skip your room but either leave a letter, come back or call about it. I received all three. I was very impressed by this. You can mail postcards/letters at the front desk lobby & purchase the stamps there too. There is a bakery connected to the hotel but if you don't like that, there are plenty more down the block & restaurants as well. This location is pretty good. Walking distance from the Mong Kok MTR station, Lady's Market & lots of restaurants.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Joanna
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel is nice. However there is need for improvement on their plumbing system and their elevators. Other than that I would recommand this hotel to friends.
Other trip May 1, 2014
steph.
"Nice hotel. provide free bus shuttle services."
Free bus service to desire drop off centers, such as the ferryboat station. Hotel is located near a number of good restaurant that served food at a reasonable price.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Lee
"rooms a little old but clean, elevator issue"
Rooms have a little old furniture but it is clean. The main issue is the elevators situation. Only 1 or 2 out of 4 works, it takes FOR EVER waiting, then it stops at every floor almost on the way down... :-( If you have a room at the 18th or 19th floor, it is a pain. Take your bathing suit, outdoor swimming pool on top (I didn't try it)
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"nice hotel centrally located"
everybody was friendly, the hotel was very clean, the room was nice, plenty of room, the restaurant was wonderful
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Doug
"Not up to the standards of the other Metroparks"
Nothing seriously wrong with the hotel except that housekeeping and room service staff were quite rude. Reception and Check-in was good. Rooms were a bit dated, mouldy and ridiculously small even by HK standards. And we were "upgraded" to the Club floor which I believe is just a sham for putting you in a smaller room.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
xY
"Good hotel with reasonable rate in HK"
Hotel is nice and clean, location is good - close to Mongkok. Compare with the other similar rate hotel, this one is definitely worth the money.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Nathen
I check in at 1:00pm, but room was not ready. when I go back to pick up my room key, I did not get the room that I booked. I was told the delux room is on the lower floor and they give me a better "family room with an extra bed.
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
denny
"Excellent place"
Great spot at a great price. not too far from anything and very clean
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Morgan
"Good service and facility."
The service is good. We arrived in the early morning and they allowed us to check in first and keep our luggage. We just need to come back any time afternoon to get the room keys, so we had plenty of time to go around without carrying luggage. They also sent our luggage to our room after we got the room. One of the room has 3 people, so we asked them to add extra bed. They actually sent us to bigger room with 1 queen bed and 1 twin bed with some extra charge. The transition is simple and convenient, because they put us in the same floor. This hotel is worthy the price and the service people is nice and very helpful. I will choose the same hotel next time.
3 night family trip Feb 4, 2014
KC
"location is excellent, close to the shops"
hotel staff were very friendly, free shuttle bus was quite helpful in getting around Kowloon.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Angel
"Metropark Hotel Kowloon Hong Kong"
I wanted to stay close to my daughter who was attending the University Of Hong Kong in Kowloon- the location was good for this purpose. I like to work out and swim, so the fitness club and rooftop pool were great, and help with the jet lag! Loved having the coffee maker and free Wi-Fi. Stayed in the room with my two other kids, and it was big enough. We paid for an extra bed. A very good deal for us! Liked it a lot! :)
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Heidi
"good location in mongkok"
clean and comfortable. rooms small, not much room to work inside the room itself
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Out of the way but ok"
Reasonable hotel and definitely the best price but a little out of the way if down town Hong Kong is what you're after. Free shuttle is great though!
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
"Metropark, Kowloon 11-22 to 11-25-13"
Overall the hotel is good except it is a little far from shopping area. The hotel was refurbished recently so everything looks new. The room is a little crowed but this is Hong Kong.
4 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Anne
"What happened!?!"
It is in an excellent location and the staff is polite, knowledgeable and gracious. My first night, as I turned down the bed I noticed small stains on the sheets. Further inspection revealed hair and more yellowish stains of who knows what -- disgusting, right? They sold me a room with used sheets! I called the front desk and they sent a maid immediately to change the sheets. i gave him two bucks as a courtesy, but the greater organization failed! I decided on that place because I was there before and thought it a good value. I will stay elsewhere next time, hopefully with better luck at getting some clean sheets!
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2013
"Not a good experience"
The original room I got was probably 30 years old. Bathroom was so dirty because of age. (rusty shower bar/white grout was black/shower curtain dirt stains) The carpet was very old. Whole room was just bad. The hotel was under renovation from 7-10 floor. I had to pay for an upgraded room because I was booked for 10 days here. Could not live like that. I have seen hourly motel room in better condition. I upgraded to their VIP rooms on the 16th floor. Room was much better and modern. However at 9 am I heard loud construction that sounded like it was coming from right below (I'm pretty sure it was because I own a construction company). They assured me construction was only from 7-10 fl and starts no earlier then 10am. One of the 4 elevators were out during my whole stay. Very busy hotel with 400 rooms making waiting and sometimes even getting on an elevator a bit difficult. Made a big mistake with this hotel.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Had a great 2 nights stay."
Very clean and comfortable. Excellent customer service.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
william
"Hotel near East Mongkok MTR station"
This hotel was quite busy when I arrived for check in at 12PM. I had requested an early check in and given a room around 1:30PM. While I waited, I went to eat at the in house restaurant. There is a lunch buffet that looked good, but I ordered from the a la carte menu. The menu is on an iPad. The room was kept at a nice temperature and was a nice change from the hot weather outside. If you want a hotel near Mongkok that isn't too expensive, and still has good amenities (pool, gym, restaurant, bar) and facilities, I would recommend this hotel. The hotel offers free shuttles to Tsim Sha Tsui and Mongkok, but you can easily walk to the Ladies Market from the hotel. There are maps at the front desk that show you what routes to walk to get to nearby destinations.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Beware hotel guests can smoke in nonsmoking rooms"
We stayed on a nonsmokung floor and several other guests on the floor had their doors propped open and were smoking in the hallway. This happened throughout the day and late into the night. Our neighbors were so noisy I called the front desk to ask them to talk to those guests and ask them to close their doors and stop smoking. Unfortunately this did not resolve anything so the next morning I asked to change rooms. They moved us to another nonsmoking floor but later in the day I could tell someone had smoked either in their room or hallway. A few neighbors also decided leaving their doors open so they could scream across the hall to talk to each other. Anyways, the hotel does not enforce their policies so beware that even if you get a nonsmoking room, it will smell like someone is smoking in it because there are gaps at the front door that allow it to travel in. I was travelling with my 6 year old daughter and a very difficult time tolerating the loud noises and smoke.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
I was disappointed because the toilet was flooded .
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
Marcelle
"Subway station"
Near to ladies street and full or gadgets to look at
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
"MetroPark"
It is OK. The hotel is so crowded that it is a line to wait to get into the elevator. It is a distance to nearby shopping. Fair but won't stay again.
6 night trip Jun 24, 2013
Teresa
"Nice hotel, a bit of a walk to the train"
A very nice hotel with large rooms, especially compared to other HK hotels in this price range. Nothing to complain about as far as cleanliness or friendliness of the staff. The biggest gripe is that if you want to use the train to get around, it is quite a walk to Mong Kok. Mong Kok East is closer, but it is much harder to get around to many destinations from this stop.
5 night business trip Apr 14, 2013
Cody

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"overall still a great hotel"
This is 3rd time I stayed at this hotel. First 2 times were superb. This time only stay for one night only thing that was that room was not properly tidied with bedsheets still messy and rubbish on the floor not clear but still great for location and room.
Business trip Apr 15, 2016
Yih Hsiung
SG
"Great service but room needs to upgrade"
Free shuttle to Mongkok & TST. Walking distance to Mongkok shopping area and a lot of restaurants along the way. Hotel service is good and act on my complaint immediately. Room is old and need upgrading being a 4 stars hotel.
3 night business trip Apr 7, 2016
SG
"Good, reasonably priced hotel"
Fifth time I have stayed at Metropark. A good, reasonable priced hotel in a convenient location. Good bus transfer from/to airport.Staff are always friendly. Only suggestion is to request a room away from the lift shaft.
10 night trip Mar 25, 2016
Lorna
NZ
"Comfort almost like home"
The staff was very helpful & courteous. All request were quickly attended to.
4 night family trip Mar 2, 2016
"Needs upgrading"
The bed is too small and too hard. Its a bit far to the nearest subway station (around 0.5 kilometers). The a/c is old and not as cold.
6 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
Felix
PH
"Need improvement"
We stayed for relaxing. The bedsheet was not clean or didn't change before we moved in, thast was the worst part. other than that, it was ok. It was central air conditioned, therefore couldn't adjust any room temperature, but the hotel supplied us with a portable heater after we complained about too cold.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2016
"Well priced hotel but not during rainy season"
3+ stars hotel. Good size triple room - able to accommodate king size bed and single bed. Good wi-if connection. Hotel also provides free local SIM card... Location is not near MRT - good 20 minutes walk to / from Mongkok MTR station. Although hotel provides free hourly shuttle services to Mongkok and Tsim Sha Tsui shopping areas, we were caught in a heavy downpour on way back to hotel as there were no taxi available. Wouldn't recommend hotel if there are seniors citizens due to inconvenience of transport.
5 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
Kok Eng Kevyn
SG
"Very bad for family vacation ."
The hotel staff was rude and bad. The restaurant in-charge treated us like school kids. She was rude and the worst service personal I have ever seen in a restaurant. The buffet breakfast cost for a child was USD25/- I have never seen so expensive breakfast cost for a child. most of the hotel don't even charge. The hotel staff doesn't know how to smile. They are always in a bad mood. The cleaning staff is more smiling than the reception and restaurant staff. Reception person English was primary level. So if you are going for holidays with family, don't choose this hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
CHANDER
SG
"Bad service bad location"
Really bad service as I booked a double bed, when we arrive hotel to check in , the staff said the double bed was full , suddenly change our room to twins bed !! Hotel didn't contact to me to let me know in advance !! Bad service !! Staff said I can't complain !! location is not good , need walk over 15 mins from mk station . I don't recommend to live here and I won't go anymore !!
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
nice hotel,with excellent location , staff very helpful and polite , shuttle bus was available all the time to MTR stations, but little choices for breakfast items , dishes should be improved , hotel is 10 minutes walk to the shopping area ( lady market ) and many restaurants are available around.
7 night family trip Mar 8, 2016
Salwa
Nice Stays
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
Orn
Good location in MK
6 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
Francis
The hotel is at a perfect location. Although it's in between two main roads, the neighborhood is still felt quite laid-back. There are two stations within 15 minutes walking distance. If you need anything, there is a supermarket across the street. The airport shuttle fee is quite reasonable. The staff were polite and helpful. The room itself was clean, modern and spacious. Two included facilities that I didn't get to try were the free shuttle to Tsim Sha Tsui area and the rooftop outdoor pool. I'd stay here again if I'm in HK.
4 night trip Oct 19, 2015
"Metropark"
While the room was a little small cleanliness and condition were excellent. Hotel staff were very helpful and the free mobile phone was very useful. Especially for using google maps to get around. My only complaint was the pool was closed because of the Hong Kong winter even though it was quite warm during our stay.
Other trip Jan 10, 2016
A bit too far to MTR .Other than that evwrything was good
6 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
vicky Hang Ching
"Nice hotel at a good location"
The hotel was very good and our stay was pleasent. However, most of the staff were too terse to explain you anything.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
H.AI.
"Comfortable stay 10 mins away from Nathan Rd / MTR"
Location is ok. A 10 min walk to the nearest MTR. Taxis are plenty if you need one. Room wasn't big compared to a Marco Polo but comfortable enough for 3 to rest in. What I liked was it had a queen and a single so I didn't have to worry about being charged for an additional bed which happens with other hotels with bigger rooms that can accommodate 3 people. It had a Handy phone to make local calls and send text messages though we couldn't use it as a hot spot as experienced in some other bigger named hotels. Also had options on the type of pillows you might prefer. Overall it was a comfortable stay.
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
Monet
PH
Overall stay was pleasant just that the location is slightly off the main shopping area. Quite a far walk from Langham Place/ Mongkok MTR. However, it is a very fast cab ride around hkd22-25 to Langham Place. Room size is pretty comfortable but cleanliness of room might not be the best. I have asked the cushions on the bed to be taken away as it stinks. And I found a peanut on the carpeted floor. Not a very serious issue but definitely not for fussies.
Other trip Dec 31, 2015